Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-08-26, 19:49   Link #181
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
The first to have him as their avy gets the guy!!!
You do realize saying that means Sensei snagged Naru long before any of us since he was her first avy here

Ok gonna have to marathon this since I still havent clicked the spoilers! Shocked???
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-26, 22:05   Link #182
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
You do realize saying that means Sensei snagged Naru long before any of us since he was her first avy here

Ok gonna have to marathon this since I still havent clicked the spoilers! Shocked???
NOOO! But...but Sensei has pink teddy (who still needs pants!!! - where's the damn tailor?!)...

Shocked? Shocked???!! I'm absolutely flabberghasted!!

And dang Yami-pin, you go through your avies faster than a chickpea up a straw. ...er...yeah...

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-27, 21:36   Link #183
brainyscholar

Angelique + Nyx

I want Angelique to end up with Nyx; I want them to fall in love. Apparently, Nyx always make Angelique blush. Their moments together seem to have the intimate spark. I prefer Angelique and Nyx forever!!!
brainyscholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 02:49   Link #184
usagijen

I'm a bit saddened by the lack of attention this show is getting, and I feel a little regretful not pimping this show enough (I don't think my sarcastic comments about it helped gain any more viewers, at all lol)

regarding what brainyscholar said, I personally don't like Nyx, for various reasons. He's too flirty for my liking, it seems >.>'' and also...

Spoiler:

But at the rate this show is going, I'm not sure if Ange will end up with anyone. I'd rather not see her end up with anyone than end up with Nyx T__T I want Rayneee! but sigh, I just wonder what the producers have in mind. That said, I might just check out the last volume of the novel to be released this September, to see if the manga provides a definite [romance] ending.

I can just hope that I can get my lazy ass to blog this regularly from now on and/or actively participate in the thread. Neo Angelique needs more love!! There's only a few more episodes till the end of this series too.

Recently wrote a little Neo Angelique semi-review / love post too, though I'm not sure if anyone will actually read it ^^; It'll be great if you could share a bit of your thoughts. Just beware of a few spoilers, especially with regards to season2. I didn't expound on the details all that much, but just to keep you guys warned

Now to watch episode 8~
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 07:46   Link #185
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Spoiler for Nyx:

Overall, I'm surprised that my mild-middle interest in this series. (I'm a guy, and yeah, it's a bit weird to see handsome fellows surrounding a pretty girl.)
Old 2008-08-31, 08:42   Link #186
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
But at the rate this show is going, I'm not sure if Ange will end up with anyone.
I would rather see Ange keep her harem more than anything rather than having the fanboys break out into fighting each other for her. I'm sure Ange is more than willing to "share her love" amongst a 4...5...6 bishies
Though seriously, I can't imagine her ending up with any single guy given that there has been no focused romantic development.

And what did I say about this series being underrated?

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 09:27   Link #187
LKK

I thought that one of the qualities of the queen that was a constant in all the Angelique game is that the queen must be chaste? yes? no? If that's true, then Ange won't end up with anyone. She'll sacrifice love for responsibility. It's her nature.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:06   Link #188
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by usagijen View Post
Spoiler:
I wish I can look like that at that age.

I, for one, wouldn't mind dating a guy that old with looks like that. XDbb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I thought that one of the qualities of the queen that was a constant in all the Angelique game is that the queen must be chaste? yes? no? If that's true, then Ange won't end up with anyone. She'll sacrifice love for responsibility. It's her nature.
That's the impression I got with the Queen business, so I don't think she'll end up with anyone either. Besides, Angel does make it clear that she considers them all her family, and she wishes to be with all of them again.

But I have seen that there are special endings for each guy x Angelique, like with HaruToki.

Nyx gets the sympathy factor (like one particular vampire we know <_<). Funny, though, the sympathizing guy doesn't do a whole lot does he? He just wants to be killed by the heroine - sound familiar?

I don't think that Rayne doesn't care or fear for his brother but he knows his duty - and I guess he chose his duty over his brother. That sounds a bit cold - and it is. I think the anime should have made Rayne suffer more in his decision between his brother and that of protecting Angel. It was too smooth to shove the direction in Eren's hands and say, 'I'm counting on you.' That took a bit away from Rayne's character. T_T I guess the episode wanted to focus on Erenfried and missed the extra detail for Rayne.

Mathias has seriously lost my vote. I thought he'd be a little like Erenfried but no...he has totally voluntarily submitted to the darkside.

Well, considering some of the other animes running at the same time as NAA (like CGR2, KHR, Sekirei, etc.), I'm not too surprised that this show doesn't have a good size audience. It's unfortunate but, meh, we'll keep this thread alive. 8Db

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-09-03, 11:41   Link #189
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 9
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2008-09-06, 04:46   Link #190
Ash Falls Town

Kyaah Erenfried. Your so cool.
Kyaah Kyaah Kyaah.
Spoiler for Episode 8 and 9:

Anyway by far the worst thing about the show is some of the stilted dialouge. But I'm glad my Erenfried has the least of it.
Anyway it is a pity that so few people are watching the show because the world needs more Erenfried fanboys and fangirls. I blame Special A.
Spoiler for I'm a jerk + Episode 9:
Ash Falls Town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 14:46   Link #191
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 10

Spoiler:

Old 2008-09-09, 21:24   Link #192
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Oh darn, I'm getting behind on this anime. How long is the second season again? Is it also 13teen episodes?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2008-09-10, 05:13   Link #193
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

According to ANN, it says 13

Old 2008-09-20, 05:24   Link #194
mistress_kisara

Ep. 11

Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 06:32   Link #195
Ash Falls Town

Spoiler for Episode 11:

Anyway the new Neo Angelique game is out today and it has the four new guys in it. I wish I could play it and get Erenfried's ending.
Old 2008-09-20, 07:10   Link #196
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I'm shocked to hear how complicated a character Erenfried is supposedly. I sorta want to play a game that is catered strictly to teenage girls now. Sounds like a pretty good visual book type of game from what I hear.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 08:24   Link #197
Ash Falls Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKnuckles View Post
I'm shocked to hear how complicated a character Erenfried is supposedly. I sorta want to play a game that is catered strictly to teenage girls now. Sounds like a pretty good visual book type of game from what I hear.
I'm an Erenfried fanboy so it probably isn't worth listening to me about him. I have him as my wallpaper and I go around looking at japanese fanart sites. I might like him more than X and Hihara.

He's definetely the guy who displays his emotions the most though. (Because he's young and cute.:bricked:.) The main guys are very collected so you have to read more into their actions to get to their thoughts.

Anyway if you want a visual novelish game HaruToki 3 is usually considered the most visual novel like and having the best story of the NeoRomance games. The original Neo Angelique is apparently very short.

Something really annoying about the show though is Rayne's pants. They are far too low and they show off his crotch (It isn't even drawn that realisticly). If you wore pants that low in real life you wouldn't be allowed to walk outside.

Last edited by Ash Falls Town; 2008-09-21 at 07:17.
Old 2008-09-26, 08:58   Link #198
mistress_kisara

Episode 12

Spoiler:
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-27, 00:17   Link #199
Ash Falls Town

Spoiler for Episode 12:
Old 2008-09-30, 09:44   Link #200
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Man, not that the ending is depressing, but still................

Spoiler:

Last edited by MUAHAHAHAHAHA; 2008-09-30 at 10:22.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shoujo