AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-02-28, 21:21   Link #81
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Spoiler for 231:
Old 2009-03-01, 14:23   Link #82
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
Spoiler for 231:
Spoiler for 231:
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 14:27   Link #83
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Spoiler for 231:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 14:34   Link #84
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Spoiler for 231:
oh yeah i tottaly forgot about that. she's got one as well.
Old 2009-03-01, 20:36   Link #85
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Spoiler for 231:
Kyoko's former BFF, Ive forgotten what she looks like though but she hasnt switched with her self TYL self. I dont think she will either since she's basically a side character.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-01, 22:15   Link #86
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Kyoko's former BFF, Ive forgotten what she looks like though but she hasnt switched with her self TYL self. I dont think she will either since she's basically a side character.
I don't see why she would, since her past self wouldn't be any help. Although I wonder why Kyoko and Haru switched with their past selves. I guess they probably have a better influence on the guys than their TYL selves.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 20:52   Link #87
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

Ryohei's reaction to his prospective lover was hilarious. Also, I was pretty pleased to see that; I kinda want some real romance in Reborn, just for a change. I mean, Amano-sensei flipped from hardcore comedy-only to a typical action shounen, so it's about time she throw in some romance, I think?
Change of Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 17:01   Link #88
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Change of Pace View Post
Ryohei's reaction to his prospective lover was hilarious. Also, I was pretty pleased to see that; I kinda want some real romance in Reborn, just for a change. I mean, Amano-sensei flipped from hardcore comedy-only to a typical action shounen, so it's about time she throw in some romance, I think?
There is about 50-50% possibility that there will be alot more romance when the Future arc is over and only if the Future arc isint the last one which i hope not, I do hope they return the the past and we receive another arc and so on and so on
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 18:01   Link #89
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

^^^most likely we will se more arcs. because going to the future will make him really powerfull and then we will se him battle against someone in the present who is just as powerfull. hope we get to see him but older. at least once.

goku and Hibari looked really cool. along with all the others.

after this i would love it if he did actully battle against someone who was much older and the boss of an established family. not just someone who looks to be around Tsuna's age.
Old 2009-06-21, 10:54   Link #90
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

Umm... so is anyone still reading KHR and wants to discuss =D?

Yamamoto was fabulous in 246, and his method of using his box weapons, along with his natural agility and increased skill, thanks to Squalo, has just given him an immense powerup. Genshiki is so going down, yeah? Yeah.
Change of Pace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-21, 12:42   Link #91
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i do think it's finally time for Genshiki. though i still don't really know how the game works. so it could be that they are all preforming reallly well right now but could end up losing because they just don't have any more tricks up there sleeves. but i'm sure Byakuran won't go down as easly as everyone else is right now. the guy that's left looks like he is second in command. we hav't seen what there rings and boxes do yet?
Old 2009-07-04, 05:55   Link #92
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

And genshiki dies, Yawn. The reason Daisy is scared is because she's afraid of showing her power or something similar
Poetic Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 07:04   Link #93
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

How popular is this over in Japan? The last arc is just dragging and dragging on and is pretty boring. There isn't even much to talk about, I hope it goes back to all the gags soon and the box crap goes away.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-04, 07:16   Link #94
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

I really think this is the last arc, I mean after they beat them and go back to their own time, Will their really be any more strong foes left for them to fight? And they probably wont have the super power levels of their current selves.

Whats needed to re-vitalize the manga would have been to bring the pacifier kids back and have them fight. Im really hoping we finally have at least one reborn fight.

According to wiki the series is still pretty popular and was among the top seven best selling manga's in the first half of the year. Probably just yaoi fangirls.
Old 2009-07-04, 10:14   Link #95
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

i quite like the box wepons and the way that is done. the fights are good as the add the element into them. an addtion to the battle insted of the just having that elemnet attacks. mixing them will add more to it.
Old 2009-07-04, 10:57   Link #96
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Hayato battles using 5 different elements together, I think that pretty much does it~
For the Vongola family to be complete, Tsuna needs to pick a girl...till then, the manga can keep rolling
I think that they won't go back in time so soon (Tsuna has yet to use Lancia's ring after all), but even when they do, they could still get challenges from other families.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 16:06   Link #97
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

New chapter is out, damn they got owned by the Millefiore family, Now hopefully everyone will go out or there will be a round 2.
Old 2009-07-24, 17:41   Link #98
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

I hope they get kicked back to their own time and the Millefiore family get to rule in that time so we can finally see an end to the god awful box crap and get some of the comedic elements back into it.
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-24, 23:59   Link #99
Aesthetic Shampoo

Are you people serious? I killed myself getting through everything before Mukorou showed up. In a manga about a boy being trained to become a mafia, i'm pretty sure people would expect more action. And the "box crap" system is awesome.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-25, 00:25   Link #100
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnythesun View Post
Are you people serious? I killed myself getting through everything before Mukorou showed up. In a manga about a boy being trained to become a mafia, i'm pretty sure people would expect more action. And the "box crap" system is awesome.
Actually, I'm with you. Gags only carry you so far unless the actual "plot" was suited for gags in the first place. Kind of one of the reasons why I stopped To-Love-Ru a while back.
I'm still undecided about the box system though, seeing as how I recently began reading this.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, shonen