AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Regios - Episode 17 Rating
Perfect 10 11 20.75%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 32.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 19 35.85%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 3.77%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.55%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-04, 01:25   Link #61
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Good episode, again, I want the 2nd OST.
Anyways, the battle was great, especially the Salivan gang's teamwork and Layfon speech. I guess soon we will have dark Nina.
And well Leerin it's getting closer every episode, Harley was the star of the episode with his badass cap helmet.
Legend of Regios was very short this time, and finally the real form of Faceman appeared. I guess Domino and Ramiz are screwed when it comes to fight, I hope Saya can hold him enough when Garfeat returns.

Spoiler for Ep 18 preview:
Old 2009-05-04, 01:36   Link #62
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Because they're encasing themselves in an armoured shell while they sleep. And we know that we can't fight well just after we have woken up. I guess it's true to the Filth Monsters too.
Nina/Layfon relationship: Not exactly as you think. I guess Layfon would be almost as pissed up Harley's dissapearance as Nina's...even moe if it's partly because of him.
And he trustes her much in cases like that because he knows how determined Nina is. Actually he's amazed by it from the start and even it somewhat "contminated" him too.

Last edited by willyvereb; 2009-05-04 at 03:42.
Old 2009-05-04, 01:49   Link #63
cheesie
Dame Cheesie
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
saw the sub..
so it seems layfon/nina have a deep understanding of each other more so then felis will ever manage to have, lulz....
I popped in here to say that your Felli-Rage is amusing, Manji.
Old 2009-05-04, 03:19   Link #64
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Considering the outcry about her failed leadership in the last episode which was mostly sparked from the fact she is "weak", Nina will get a much needed boost in power, finally. Teh-heh. This Haikizoku is starting to become annoying. I wonder if there is any adverse effect befalls on these type of cities if any of these spirits are killed. The goat needs a spanking, or may be neutered.

And here is to hoping, Leerin will make it Layfon with, at least, five episodes' remaining to the series. This anticipation to see these two unite is just killing me.
Old 2009-05-04, 03:44   Link #65
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah, i have a feeling that: Nina will conquer the goat and receive her mid series power boost. Layfon still has a ways to go until he gets his powerup though. Come on Leerin!! You can do it!!

about the ep:
Layfon is badass
Haia is sketch. he probably wanted to stab Layfon in the back, or that glare was a "holy shit, this guy is ridic" glare. probably the latter.
the last shot of Felli shows her despair and how she has little chance anymore. that ship is burning.
fighting was pretty well done. not enough "action" shown on screen though. the first episode still holds the title for that category.
Harvey's helmet.. wow.

i wonder what the reunion between Savaris and Layfon will be like... too bad it seems like Leerin and Savaris will be arrested, most likely for having that dite.
Old 2009-05-04, 05:25   Link #66
blewin

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
yeah, i have a feeling that: Nina will conquer the goat and receive her mid series power boost. Layfon still has a ways to go until he gets his powerup though. Come on Leerin!! You can do it!!

about the ep:
Layfon is badass
Haia is sketch. he probably wanted to stab Layfon in the back, or that glare was a "holy shit, this guy is ridic" glare. probably the latter.
the last shot of Felli shows her despair and how she has little chance anymore. that ship is burning.
fighting was pretty well done. not enough "action" shown on screen though. the first episode still holds the title for that category.
Harvey's helmet.. wow.

i wonder what the reunion between Savaris and Layfon will be like... too bad it seems like Leerin and Savaris will be arrested, most likely for having that dite.
yeah, Nina controlling the goat's power. That's how the usual plot line would go.

hehe, yeah, it's strange seeing Harley wearing a helmet. Actually, I didn't realise he was tagging along. Looks like we'll see platoon 17 fighting filth monsters together. Smart of Layfon to get the group to see Haia's gang fight.

but where is Nina?? that's a bit hard to speculate.

Chrome Shelled Regios
Old 2009-05-04, 05:48   Link #67
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post

nah... they are not arested but they cant leave the city and are under observation like till the city people find an object that got stolen from the city by someone..... its not becouse of that dite..... simply the culpits are those fox-masked people and after getting that stolen object from them Leerin will be free to leave.... I personaly hope that no one will touch that dite that Leerin is holding since it would be like touchign psyharden only dite..... (well Savarius wont allow anyone harm Leerin or take her stuff since its queen's order)
Old 2009-05-04, 09:36   Link #68
attobyte

It seems that Nina will finally become strong and apparently (as Savaris said) as strong as the queen of Grendam.
This may not be a good thing after all massive power are hard to control and usually the first time they're used means chaos.
Also Leelin seem to have a similar power to the one Nina is on the verge of acquiring.
Old 2009-05-04, 10:02   Link #69
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm more concerned about how will Nina return to Zuellni.
Anyway, great episode. But just like the usual stuffs, the battle aren't too great. The scene when the team starts talking about how the battle went, they made it looks like they're trying to describe at how the battle went rather than visualize it. It's more like reading the novel rather than watching the anime itself.

Btw, why did Nina got a headache (the newtype thingy) when she's talking to the goat ? If I remember it correctly, Layfon didn't get that.

Old 2009-05-04, 10:16   Link #70
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
It seems that Nina will finally become strong and apparently (as Savaris said) as strong as the queen of Grendam.
This may not be a good thing after all massive power are hard to control and usually the first time they're used means chaos.
Also Leelin seem to have a similar power to the one Nina is on the verge of acquiring.
I doubt that..... I mean Savaris base level of strenght is gigantic.... so if he adds aditional power of the goat to his current level it would be kinda like the queens level of power.... but becouse Nina's base level is a whole weaker than Savaris and even Layfon her power upgrade wont be that enourmous I goes it will go in a formula like:

- weak/not strong + goat = power (like nina case)... like 0+1=1
- strong power + goat = Very strong power (savaris).... 1+1=2 so simply other level of power in those cases

Anyway it would be kinda absurd to give Nina such strong power like the queen's when her mentality is more on inter-city matches than fighting monsters (and with that strong power she would not defeat but kill humans in those matches) so nah I dont thing so ^^ (her base level is too weak to get such power up)

About how nina will return to Zerenii I goes they will use a bus (together with Leerin on the same way) or the cities will get close and the fight between cities will start and so she will use the opportinity to go to Zerenii city ^^

anyway we wont learn about this till ep19 or 20......... but I wonder how the stword will look like thta Leerin is bringing along for Layfon..... is there even a picture of it ??? Mostly it will be a katana like weapon since psyhardens fight with them....... but it would be nice if he got that sword (or similar) he was useing as HB.... finaly he could use his true kei (yellow) without breaking weapons XD
Old 2009-05-04, 10:55   Link #71
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i doubt Nina will be as strong as the queen.. completely unrealistic to think that.
Old 2009-05-04, 12:25   Link #72
harik1

Has anyone noticed that the goat says "I shall turn both my master and foe into ash" Does this mean that possessing the goat is a double edged sword?
Old 2009-05-04, 12:36   Link #73
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

probably something like he saves the city but at the cost of the person he possesses.
Old 2009-05-04, 12:47   Link #74
attobyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by harik1 View Post
Has anyone noticed that the goat says "I shall turn both my master and foe into ash" Does this mean that possessing the goat is a double edged sword?
It confused me too. I think it was a mistranslation or something. The sentence is most probably:
"I'll turn both mine and my master's foes into ash."
At least it makes more sense.
Old 2009-05-04, 12:51   Link #75
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by attobyte View Post
It confused me too. I think it was a mistranslation or something. The sentence is most probably:
"I'll turn both mine and my master's foes into ash."
At least it makes more sense.
Well perhaps Goat-chan is a bittle sadic... what a troublesome guy to have "fusion" with!
Old 2009-05-04, 13:25   Link #76
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Good epi this time too, Layfon is always uber strong, and i like see this any time xDD
Siena begin to understand what is the 17 platoon, Haia become less arrogant, and Goat-chan infect Nina after Zuellni, and yeah, i don't think that Nina will remain with Goat-chan and become strong, because Nina isn't suitable for it, so probably our Goat-chan will be refused for the second time xDD
Surely Layfon is a genius for using the Salivan group for recording their battle for training his platoon, but I want see his yellow uber kei on works, is long time that i don't see it
And more important than Leerin, is Savaris that probably one day arrive to Zuellni, so more chaos there xDD
Old 2009-05-04, 14:28   Link #77
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

What I don't get is a few episodes back Layfon fights the Haikizoku (sp?) and doesn't it recognize his strength? SO WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE NINA!

And no Meifi this ep? Last episode had me thinking of the Kenshin movie back in the day, when Tomoe became his "sheath". Meifi becoming Layfons would be coo...if only for the confrontation when Leerin shows up.
Old 2009-05-04, 14:35   Link #78
Avantoe
In Memories
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
What I don't get is a few episodes back Layfon fights the Haikizoku (sp?) and doesn't it recognize his strength? SO WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE NINA!
From what i caught about 2 episodes back the haikizoku goes after resolutions and not strength. Maybe Layfons resolution wasnt strong enough.
Old 2009-05-04, 15:01   Link #79
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
I think that is Layfon that refused it not the contrary lol
Old 2009-05-04, 15:37   Link #80
zibi88

I think that the goat understanded that Layfon doesnt need power up since he was able to move with that huge aura pressure ^^ since after that slash it said "well done" (or impresive)........ well we can say that layfon was under huge aura pressure + goat talk and he was alright.... while nina couldnt even listen to him normaly and she got hurt (no aura like with layfon ^^)

well layfon fights for something important only to him (Leerin and orphanage).... well he is fighting monsters becouse no one in whole zerenii is able to fight them.... but his main purpose is that "important thing to him" while Nina is obsesed with that protect Zerenii thing......... but after graduateing wont nina be kicked out of the school (like that suad10 captain that black haired woman) into real world ? the same what would be her resolve now XD

but well I hope that nina wont get a super power bust stronger than layfon.... since it would only show that to become strong all you need is a city spirit (no hell training needed).... and so Layfon's whole life-training would be kinda put on waste.... like he wasted so much time while he could fidn himself a spirit and gain pwoer from it :P

hmmmm.... now that I think about it..... in ep1 there was 1city getting destroyed so did the queen took that city spirit into herself the same riseing her power level.... interesting.... well there must be more souls in grendan becouse like we see from zerenii situation aditional spirits make the city go nuts :P and Canalice wanted to invite another spirit into grendan.......... maybe queens objective is to gather as much souls in the city as possible and the same time this would couse the source of monsters to appear........ like gather and prepare all 12HB.... many souls for fire power and mostly the souls are like huge magnet the more souls the bigger disturbance in ballance and the same more monsters will apper (maybe even the head monsters of all monsters XD)
Closed Thread