AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-06, 12:22   Link #3241
Sekirei07

^ I wonder though, isn't Saten's original goal to kill Blade? It was the very first thing he ever declared he would do in the series. You know right after Uten died and he was looking at them from a building. He said he would be the one to take Blade's life
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 13:17   Link #3242
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
^ I wonder though, isn't Saten's original goal to kill Blade? It was the very first thing he ever declared he would do in the series. You know right after Uten died and he was looking at them from a building. He said he would be the one to take Blade's life
And isn't that what he is doing currently? I guess the time has come
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 13:26   Link #3243
shadowii

I sincerely doubt blade is dying in this arc
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 13:37   Link #3244
Homura7

You never know with Saten. He said that before Arclight knew about Blade. Now Saten's plans may well have changed. He still probably wants to kill Blade, but he knows too that the later Simeon captures him the better. As for what is he planning to do now, no one knows.
Old 2010-02-06, 13:39   Link #3245
shadowii

^
maybe when this arc is over we'll actually know what the hell the smoking mummy wants to do
Old 2010-02-06, 13:51   Link #3246
Homura7

Anyway, remember that next week comes our usual montly raw.
Old 2010-02-06, 13:52   Link #3247
Avvesione

I wonder if Ishiyama wants Blade for anything. If that's the case, I think Ishiyama would prevent Saten from killing Blade. It looks like Ishiyama and Saten have different plans for Cruz/Eve/Blade, even though they're working together right now.
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-06, 13:55   Link #3248
shadowii

it does? cause it looks to me that we dont know what happening but ishiyama and saten do seem pretty in sync
Old 2010-02-06, 14:03   Link #3249
Homura7

Yeah, Saten fired an ability of inmense destructive power that could very well kill Blade, yet Ishiyama who knew the fight would end soon does not even seem worried for that.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-02-06 at 14:14.
Old 2010-02-06, 14:14   Link #3250
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Blade won't die. Hope he used Magnetic World in the last minute to lessen the impact of the 5th wave.
Old 2010-02-06, 15:14   Link #3251
Sekirei07

Also don't forget Blade's metal protection, that stuff was even able to handle Aruka's level of heat. (Referring to the part when Aruka hit his arm but was unable to cleave it off like how she easily did it with Cruz)

That with his minor level of regeneration ability just might prove to be the winning factor.

Also it could be possible that Blade regeneration ability has improved as well. Remember how he was able to instantly recover from the wounds Archlight gave him after they connected? Blade might have gotten a few more Eden Seeds now through that temporary body merge, not the level of doppelganger healing, but still improved is what I think
Old 2010-02-06, 15:16   Link #3252
Homura7

^ I don't think Blade got a boost of Eden cells or other shit. If anything he learned new fragments from Rin and Hatfield and got a new even more crazy personality.

And the wounds Arclight gave him were nothing compared to the one Eve gave on his stomach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Blade won't die. Hope he used Magnetic World in the last minute to lessen the impact of the 5th wave.
If you take a close look at the panel where Blade is blown, he had time for nothing. Even so, he won't die, but continue fighting? Nope.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-02-06 at 16:28.
Old 2010-02-06, 18:12   Link #3253
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
it does? cause it looks to me that we dont know what happening but ishiyama and saten do seem pretty in sync
I think Saten's goal is with Cruz while Ishiyama's is with the AP. Ishiyama is interested in the Needless Hunt (which is why Saten took the blood samples of Kafka, Uten and Kurumi). I'm guessing this is related to the AP since that's still going on (taking the translating from 75). I don't see how these blood samples are connected to activating Cruz with Eden Cells.

Right now, they're in sync with the fighting in the Underground City. I'm just wondering down the road.
Old 2010-02-07, 00:50   Link #3254
big_slick001
I...D...K...
*Artist

yall are giving up on blade so easily, that he'll die and wont fight, have some faith hes gotten in much worse situations B4.

Last edited by big_slick001; 2010-02-07 at 01:09.
big_slick001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-07, 01:34   Link #3255
Avvesione

Not so much that he won't fight but that Saten and Ishiyama will advance their plot against Cruz/Eve/Disk. As it stand right now, Blade cannot defeat Saten.
Old 2010-02-07, 14:11   Link #3256
Sekirei07

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
^ I don't think Blade got a boost of Eden cells or other shit. If anything he learned new fragments from Rin and Hatfield and got a new even more crazy personality.

And the wounds Arclight gave him were nothing compared to the one Eve gave on his stomach.
Arclight drove his hand completely through his abdomen, Eve only got through the front but did not come out the back.

I wonder why Blade did not kill Hatfield himself, he has always been the guy who when he starts a fight he will finish it himself until he cant move. So why did he let Seto and Solva finish the job
Old 2010-02-07, 14:39   Link #3257
shadowii

if you think about it solva and seto needed a bit of establishment in their strength.

thier appearence in the main series is as follows
they show up to help blade against the girl trio
cruz directs them into an attack that kills kurumi but then
possessed eve skewers them
blade depossesses eve
eve heals them
kuchinashi does her ultimate power
blade finishes the girl squad by himself (somewhat defeating the purpose of the two saving him earlier)
saten and arkua show up
aruka creams them and teruyama
blade does the rest of the fighting in the simeon arc

I think seto and solva needed a little show to make sure people knew these were powerful needless, we've already seen blade thrash a bunch of people

this is a series where certain people can take a ridiculous amount of punishment. and blade, with his accelerated healing, is king on that one.

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-02-07 at 14:49.
Old 2010-02-07, 15:42   Link #3258
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
blade finishes the girl squad by himself (somewhat defeating the purpose of the two saving him earlier)
Well, in the fight where he beat the PGS he used Seto's fragment on Mio and learned Setsuna's fragment by then. Plus the PGS was beaten up pretty good at that point.
Old 2010-02-07, 16:31   Link #3259
shadowii

^
actually the mio part was before lilith temptation,
also that people can take a ridiculous amount of punishment line extends to the girl squad
Old 2010-02-07, 17:29   Link #3260
Avvesione

^
Yeah, there was no fighting after Lilith Temptation (aside from when Blade stole the pendant from Setsuna). So that's what I meant by Blade using Seto's and Setsuna's fragments to finish them off.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen