AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-11-12, 20:49   Link #1441
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Jarvan is not bad in jungle, just above average.

And a lot of tanks can jungle now. Udyr, Lee, Cho, Trundle, Skarner, WW, and Shyv are a few off the top of my head that just builds tanky after wriggles.

Looking at masteries, man junglers gonna be so much scarier now, especially those who go DEF spec. The 6 feedback damage is gonna be huge in helping clear times, and they can keep up in gold with the bonus gold upon kill/assist. Can't wait, though from what I hear, you can't get lvl 3 after blue/wolves/wraiths like normal.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 21:45   Link #1442
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Jarvan is not bad in jungle, just above average.

And a lot of tanks can jungle now. Udyr, Lee, Cho, Trundle, Skarner, WW, and Shyv are a few off the top of my head that just builds tanky after wriggles.
Eh Skarner needs Sheen(and later trinity force) to be really efficient in my opinion, the bonus for sheen with his passive and q is far too much damage to give up, though aside from that he can build tanky.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 01:15   Link #1443
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I personally skip wriggles altogether as I prefer double gp10 on Skarner into an early sheen, but I see a lot of Skarners just go tanky after wriggles (with sheen/tforce after getting enough armor/mr ) and still do their 'tank' job right... peel the enemy off your carry.

I find Skarner really needs those mitigation not only to make the opponent into thinking twice about using their stuff to blow you up (which he really needs help since he doesn't have the innate tankiness of say Rammus or Amumu), but also so that your shield last as long as possible, in order to keep your shield bonuses up.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 17:42   Link #1444
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

man I love shaco since I have tried him his escapes are just so much better then evelynn's.
Old 2011-11-14, 17:58   Link #1445
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

I'm not too big on Shaco, not my playstyle I spose. If I ever need an assasin I have Akali, and Nocturne if I want to jungle.
But I agree, he's a pretty scary champion to go against, his escapes are boss and once you realise he's ganking you it's usually too late.
Old 2011-11-15, 02:26   Link #1446
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
man I love shaco since I have tried him his escapes are just so much better then evelynn's.
Just for the record, stealth+stasis field = uninterruptible stealth mode. Not that you can't die while stealthed, but it will certainly last longer than deceive.
Fizz spotlight's out btw

Looks mighty hard to target with skillshots...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-11-15 at 03:05.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 04:16   Link #1447
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Looks mighty hard to target with skillshots...
Indeed he does , also seems nerf to akali finally came this patch... though the "Nerf" and "buff" to Cait and MF respectively just made me laugh

Quote:
Caitlyn

Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 305

Miss Fortune

Bullet Time attack damage ratio increased to .45 from .4
Man those are so "huge" adjustments .
MAL
Old 2011-11-15, 04:28   Link #1448
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Riot's generally holding back on major changes and prefers tweaking bits instead, tourney players get mad easily

Tried out Shyvana, she's good but not great, the armor reduction from her E is dead set at 15% on all levels and her Q doesn't feel as fast as Skarner's or Nasus'. Still don't know which is better between AD or AS, always with a mix of tankiness.
Old 2011-11-15, 06:05   Link #1449
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Fizz looks fun to play.
Anyway , new masteries , seems like the jungler will be easier.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 07:07   Link #1450
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

I'm gunna have to test my new Noc jungle tree, I've gone 21/9/0 or something to that effect, dunno how that will go but here's hoping.
Old 2011-11-15, 07:12   Link #1451
Kafriel
Senior Guest

The exp loss is gonna hurt, last time I played noc I only managed to clear the jungle because I hit LV3 at wraiths...
Old 2011-11-15, 07:30   Link #1452
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

They buffed the exp you get from the jungle so you shouldn't need awareness anymore.
Also, what route do you use? I've been going Wolves > Wraiths > Golems > Blue > Small Camps > Red > Gank with a vamp sceptre, dunno if I've been doing it right though XD

Edit: Masteries seem to be a success, I managed to do a full clear alot faster and safer than usal, gunna have to see how fast I level compared to solo lanes next time I jungle noc in a normal.

Last edited by Tacoshuriken; 2011-11-15 at 07:43.
Tacoshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 08:32   Link #1453
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoshuriken View Post
They buffed the exp you get from the jungle so you shouldn't need awareness anymore.
Last time I checked the thread on the LoL boards it had 80+ pages and people STILL hadn't heard about the exp from jungle mobs being buffed w t f. Currently not at my usual computer so I can't check the new spells/masteries but I believe them to be much better now.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 08:43   Link #1454
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Also, what route do you use? I've been going Wolves > Wraiths > Golems > Blue > Small Camps > Red > Gank with a vamp sceptre, dunno if I've been doing it right though
There are many routes you can use, the one I usually do is blue(LVup)->wolves->wraiths(LVup)->red->golems->wolves again. Then either pick a level at wraiths or gank, depending on how things are going. It's always right as long as you hit LV5 at 6 mins and didn't die jungling

Quote:
Last time I checked the thread on the LoL boards it had 80+ pages and people STILL hadn't heard about the exp from jungle mobs being buffed w t f.
First time I'm hearing this lol.
Old 2011-11-15, 15:34   Link #1455
Xacual

Fizz is pretty fun. No idea how to build him so I just built him like I used to build Akali with lots of AP though would a Malady work on him since his main source of damage is the on hit magic effect from his W? Also the shark is hilarious. He can also tower dive really easily with his WQ in and then E back out, take maybe one shot.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 15:52   Link #1456
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
First time I'm hearing this lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Last time I checked the thread on the LoL boards it had 80+ pages and people STILL hadn't heard about the exp from jungle mobs being buffed w t f. Currently not at my usual computer so I can't check the new spells/masteries but I believe them to be much better now.
It was in the patch notes <_<:
Quote:
Added small amounts of experience to various jungle monsters in order to maintain current jungling paths without the necessity of the Awareness mastery (which increases experience gained)
MAL
Old 2011-11-15, 16:02   Link #1457
Xacual

There's quite a few reports on the actual LoL forums about people managing really good jungle times now. Like example, 3:25 Rammus clear with 2 potions left and full hp. Oh without a leash too. But yeah lots of talk about crazy jungle mayhem.

Also a WW getting dragon at 4:55, I have no idea how good that one is.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 18:52   Link #1458
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Does anyone play on the European west severs? or is it just me :P
Old 2011-11-16, 02:55   Link #1459
Kafriel
Senior Guest

New masteries reduced my pages from 10 to 4, talk about effective
Quote:
It was in the patch notes <_<:
You're right, I missed it.
Quote:
Does anyone play on the European west severs? or is it just me :P
Much afraid it's just you^^ We did have some good EUwe players, far out of my league back then, not sure if they're still playing though.

EDIT: Nvm about the masteries, got my manaless builds up again...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2011-11-16 at 03:49.
Old 2011-11-16, 03:05   Link #1460
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

I've still managed to be 10/10 on mastery pages and still need more, I'm just special that way.

Tags
league of legends, lol