AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-08-09, 15:35   Link #3381
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Has the Mu-czell shown any sign of the Newtype-telepathy though? i thought it only gave them X-rounder reflexes
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 19:24   Link #3382
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

What it does is damage other parts of the brain to strengthen the X-Region so presumably it can possibly give the whole compliment of X-Rounder abilities. In the novel, for example, Asem didn't just get the precog but also got a vision of something unrelated to the battle at hand.
Old 2012-08-09, 22:04   Link #3383
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I think Deen might be an X-Rounder, otherwise his fight with Kio will last all but 2 seconds. He needs a custom machine to take on the FX, and the only way that's gonna happen is if he's an X-Rounder and gets preferential treatment because of it. Otherwise he'd be stuck in a Baqto or some other cannonfodder unit.
Old 2012-08-10, 02:46   Link #3384
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I think Deen might be an X-Rounder, otherwise his fight with Kio will last all but 2 seconds. He needs a custom machine to take on the FX, and the only way that's gonna happen is if he's an X-Rounder and gets preferential treatment because of it. Otherwise he'd be stuck in a Baqto or some other cannonfodder unit.
That wouldn't really be a bad thing, maybe Kio can kidnap him and show him that the Earthlings arent too bad, that would be a interesting take in my opinion.
Old 2012-08-10, 02:50   Link #3385
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znozzy View Post
That wouldn't really be a bad thing, maybe Kio can kidnap him and show him that the Earthlings arent too bad, that would be a interesting take in my opinion.
That will just fuel his hate, since there are no Earth Rays and Earthlings are living in a beautiful, sheltered world.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-10, 03:15   Link #3386
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
That will just fuel his hate, since there are no Earth Rays and Earthlings are living in a beautiful, sheltered world.
You never know, if anything Deen might reconsider the entire hate part since the majority of the Earth sphere's population didn't even know about the mars settlement plan to begin with. But odds are it will fuel his hate as you said.

Hell, anything is going to fuel his hate, that seems to be the way AGE is heading, judging from Deen's angryface when he joined the Vagan military.
Old 2012-08-11, 21:38   Link #3387
casval cehack

Kio better pick a good place on earth then, since it's no longer a beautiful, sheltered world after the Vegan's invasion. Maybe he'll tour Deen in one of depopulated eartling cities to earn his sympathy.

IMO, the Earth civilians' suffering is under represented in the latter parts of this show, lacking even a character viewpoint.
Old 2012-08-11, 23:04   Link #3388
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Seeing all the G-Wear designs for the Gundams in the AGE video game makes me wish AGE really was a "spite a new wear every episode" type of show.

Everyhing in the game is so much better than the actual series. Especially for the AGE-1. The Gundead is probably the best looking wear for the AGE-1.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 23:27   Link #3389
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

is it true there is no new episode today?
Old 2012-08-11, 23:31   Link #3390
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
is it true there is no new episode today?
I don't see why there wouldn't be.
Old 2012-08-11, 23:34   Link #3391
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I don't see why there wouldn't be.
idk a friend told me ep 44 comes out next week...
Old 2012-08-11, 23:48   Link #3392
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
idk a friend told me ep 44 comes out next week...
I think you're friend is right. The leaked episode details we got a few days ago Sid's appearence is on episode 45, on the 26. So it looks like there won't be an episode tonight.

But WHY?!?!?!
Old 2012-08-11, 23:53   Link #3393
WefiDasst

Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Kio better pick a good place on earth then, since it's no longer a beautiful, sheltered world after the Vegan's invasion. Maybe he'll tour Deen in one of depopulated eartling cities to earn his sympathy.

IMO, the Earth civilians' suffering is under represented in the latter parts of this show, lacking even a character viewpoint.
Detroit, Michigan.
WefiDasst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-11, 23:54   Link #3394
Gomenasai
The Poster-guy

Quote:
I think you're friend is right. The leaked episode details we got a few days ago Sid's appearence is on episode 45, on the 26. So it looks like there won't be an episode tonight.

But WHY?!?!?!
Why not QQ

It's a weekly release, surely it will arrive!
Gomenasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 00:02   Link #3395
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

there was nothing on the official AGE site though...and there was no mention of a break in ep 43. we can only hope for a mistake in air dates...
Old 2012-08-12, 00:04   Link #3396
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I certainly hope so. this episode has the return of Gundam Legilis. I wanna see that thing again!
Old 2012-08-12, 00:20   Link #3397
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

Quote:

But WHY?!?!?!
episode details of 44 is already released, AFAIK, i remembered it reading on this forum and it's about the separate ways of the 3 generations. Something like that. And also, i read somewhere in this forum the release dates of the episodes and the release date of episode 45 is next week, august 19 which means there will be an episode today ^^,

EDIT:

OOPPS I read the spoilers again and it seems that there is NO episode today, release date of episode 45 is on the 26th which means 44 comes on the 19th or there is an episode today and no episode next week. Can someone please confirm this?

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 02:56   Link #3398
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Well, going by a few posts on 4chan, there is no episode tonight.

God damn it, I hate it when this happens. You wait ALL DAY, and then the episode doesn't air. This is bullshit!
Old 2012-08-12, 03:05   Link #3399
bio9205
Reborn

Dammit. Was looking forward to Zeheart weaning off his mask and getting the Legilis. Sigh. Hopefully it's like last week with the Olympics. Fingers crossed.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-12, 13:53   Link #3400
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Well, going by a few posts on 4chan, there is no episode tonight.

God damn it, I hate it when this happens. You wait ALL DAY, and then the episode doesn't air. This is bullshit!
Because of the Olympics closing ceremony I believe though I might be wrong with that.