AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-12, 04:55   Link #17701
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Jist thought of a 2nd mission for the two of them, but I need a first one. Any ideas?
Wait, what's his first mission?

Quote:
Do Cecilia and Rin still follow our ho-yay induced partners?
Yeah, but rather than jealous, they're more on the curious side, and in addition of Laura, there's also Madoka.
Old 2012-01-12, 04:58   Link #17702
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That's what I need advice on. The second was is both of them trying to find a fugitive scientist at a party.

Why don't any of them go up and ask what's going on? It's not like this is a date now.

Going home, be back in an hour (again).
Old 2012-01-12, 05:25   Link #17703
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - That's what I need advice on. The second was is both of them trying to find a fugitive scientist at a party.
Hmm, considering the second mission is mostly an undercover... the first one would be Irish shown his skill with hacking. They infiltrate a suspected organization or something, with Tate act as distraction.

A mission that doesn't involve fighting (in fact, they should not fight because that would cause a domino effect), but more or less to show Irish' stealth and l33t h4x and Tatenashi's diplomacy.

In a twist, it's really an engineered test to measure Irish' ability in the field.

Quote:
Why don't any of them go up and ask what's going on? It's not like this is a date now.
No, they simply want to know what's Ichika and Charles up to since they're sneaking out. (and no, they're don't think Ichika is gay or something )
Old 2012-01-12, 05:29   Link #17704
agetreme
Just another Idiot

..... I think I just realized something....

I think IS can actually escape Black Hole.....
Old 2012-01-12, 05:33   Link #17705
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ No...not even light can.
Old 2012-01-12, 05:33   Link #17706
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Agetreme

BUH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!

@ Box

This, indeed.
Old 2012-01-12, 05:55   Link #17707
agetreme
Just another Idiot

IS's Gravity Control Function.....

Probably worked in Theory though
Old 2012-01-12, 06:09   Link #17708
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Even if they're having anti-gravity wings (canon statement), doubt I.S. core has enough power to propel itself out of Black Hole's influence.

Or did they?
Old 2012-01-12, 06:18   Link #17709
agetreme
Just another Idiot

which is why I said "worked in theory".

In reality, IS probably don't have enough power to escape.....unless they have infinite amount of power.... Like...Akatsubaki with One-off on?
Old 2012-01-12, 06:43   Link #17710
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Infinite Energy =/= Infinite Power

But then again, I.S. limits and weakness is unclear =.=
Old 2012-01-12, 06:59   Link #17711
agetreme
Just another Idiot

err....by power, I actually mean energy.... they probably need a lot of energy to escape.... (assuming that IS's gravity control can escape black hole)

Edit: Yay for unimportant information to distract others.
Old 2012-01-12, 07:21   Link #17712
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, I mean the anti-gravity system need an outrageous of input, which means the core needs to generate a lot of power... what use of infinite energy if the energy flow (=power) itself is too small?

Inversely, too much energy flowing to the system and fried it, which mean something that can withstand a lot of energy... so the anti-grav system must be in insanely durable.

(distracting others indeed)
Old 2012-01-12, 07:32   Link #17713
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Then again.... like you mentioned: The limitation of IS's Gravity-Control is not really mentioned and Since IS is built for space exploration.... there might actually be a chance that it can escape Black Hole (Assuming that Tabane thought of everything).

Yay for more distraction
Old 2012-01-12, 07:37   Link #17714
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Precisely

You want to present the machines as this miraculous or gave them severe limitation?
Old 2012-01-12, 07:45   Link #17715
agetreme
Just another Idiot

IS is described as "so Advanced that it is Magic" level, which is why I am not surprise if this is possible....

Giving them severe limitation seems weird, since they are technically game-breaker in Canon universes...

(Note: Giving IS limitation is not bad but giving it Severe Limitation is really downplaying the Game-breaker part of IS.)

Edit: Since this is a distraction, this will not be mention in my fic....

(Then again, Completed Version of IS(Flaws patched up) in my story is somewhat Super-Robot... instead of Real-Robot)
Old 2012-01-12, 07:52   Link #17716
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, I see...

Well, it's not like mine portraying them beatable by conventional tech.

At least, Sacred Twins stated theoretically you can, just that it's not cost efficient enough. For example you can use heayy tank cannon to break the shield... but it is near impossible to hit them with tank cannon's rate of fire, and also near impossible for the I.S. not to detect and shoot the tank first. Otobreda 76mm automatic cannon can do the job better, but then again nothing stop I.S. from sniping it >.<

For the sake of Hypocrisy, supernatural phenomenon does occur anyway. XD
Old 2012-01-12, 08:28   Link #17717
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...hnnnnm, eh, since when did I start sleeping out in the living room again...?

I try to get up but a heavy weight is snoring comfortably in my lap.

Ichika.

Ah, that's right...he and I were sharing drinks. I guess we got a lil carried away when we started to randomly mix liquors together... Whew, that was one hell of a shot I had before I went under. I used to let him drink only a can of beer or two when I was around. If he's gonna drink, I'd rather he drink in front of me instead of behind my back. Sounds irresponsible but it works for us Orimura folk - I know I don't have to worry about him later on... when he leaves...

It's the middle of the night and the only light comes from the moon outside and the LCD display on the clock in the hallway. His hair seems to shine from the moonlight reflecting off of it - stupid light. Absently, I notice my fingers were already stroking his hair, despite my every intention not to. I guess old 'neechan' habits die hard...or never at all.

Damn, why am I feeling so melancholy tonight? That's easy, you dolt, the other side of my consciousness asserted itself, he's graduating soon.

Graduation - from the IS Academy. This time he's really going to be out in the world, but not as just a man, but a male IS pilot. Who knows what is going to happen to him now?

And that's not the only reason, that annoying voice in my head smirked and I really felt like banging my head against something to get rid of it. Fine, I can admit it - I took him away from the Academy so we could be together for a weekend. Those girls have kept taking him away from me too much - I can certainly kidnap him from them if I so need to. And this weekend, I needed to. Not so much to talk, but to just be with each other - alone.

God, if Maya heard me now, she'd never let me live it down. Even that woman gets caught up easily with Ichika... Mou, even his own sensei...

No, I can feel that damn blush again from when he kissed my cheek earlier tonight. Baka-Ichika! That sort of thing doesn't help either of us! And damn me for blushing like some freaking highschool student in response! ...turn that charm onto your harem and not me, you idiot.

Even if he is an idiot...he's my idiot...and even now, I really don't want to turn him over to anyone.

*~*~*

Meh, not the best, especially since I fell asleep midway thru typing it. XD Just working on trying to capture Chifuyu's essence until I feel satsified.
Old 2012-01-12, 08:44   Link #17718
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Tempest

............. BRILLIANT!!!!!!!
Old 2012-01-12, 08:59   Link #17719
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

@ Zero - Thanks, but I think I still need more work on bringing out Chifuyu's hidden side rather than the side she's use to portraying to people. Namely the side that wants to keep Ichika around for as long as possible, despite the face she puts up. i Of course, her way of teasing Ichika quite...different from other people. It will get a bit for me to get used to...
Old 2012-01-12, 09:20   Link #17720
agetreme
Just another Idiot

@Tempest: damn, wish I could write that well....

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest