AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-01-02, 10:06   Link #5761
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
JoeStoppable: 8.5/10. Its width is a bit off-limit, but everything else is okay.

hobbs: ...simple, eh? It is indeed simple. For that, I give that signature 9/10.

WaterSideAngel: umm... among a few non-anime signatures I have seen at this forum. Don't really like the colour you used for the fonts, though. 8/10

Azulet & Thany: MOE!!! Your signatures are too cute my eyes go *_* whenever I see them. 10/10

p/s: Thany, many thanks for the source of the signature. ^_^
Old 2005-01-02, 10:29   Link #5762
Shin Kell
The Feral Cat!

Send a message via MSN to Shin Kell
hobbs Nice clean and simple sig. 9/10

JoeStoppable Cute girl with a big gun. The border color could have been better if you used a different color but it's cool anyways. 9/10

USB500 Another cool simple sig. I really like the background and the text you used. 9/10

For those of you wondering who the guy in my sig is, his name is Walter C. Ddollneazz (still don't know if it's spelled right) from Hellsing. The pic is just a fanart of him in his younger days. Here is the source if anyone would like to see if.
Old 2005-01-02, 11:18   Link #5763
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Shin Kell: I really like the text and image placement, the border sort of seems out of plac though, maybe make it less thick or a lighter grey? 9.1/10
Old 2005-01-02, 11:57   Link #5764
hobbs
nothing 2 do with calvin!

Send a message via AIM to hobbs Send a message via MSN to hobbs Send a message via Yahoo to hobbs
Shin Kell: i likes ^_^ the text goes v well and i love when everything is dark or light colours and they have blood show strongly ^_^ ~9/10
Old 2005-01-02, 19:20   Link #5765
mxg
The Lone Gamer

Send a message via AIM to mxg Send a message via MSN to mxg Send a message via Yahoo to mxg
i give Shin Kell a 9/10 because of the great quality
im new to photo shop so plz tell me if mine is any good personally i think it looks like shit
Old 2005-01-02, 19:47   Link #5766
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

USB500 9/10 - I like smudge/griddy background, it goes with Madlax theme.

Shin Kell 9/10 - Nice simple background that goes with well with the dude in the suit.
I also like the font you used and the color too.

ChibiDusk 7/10 - Looks a bit odd since the orginal picture was vertical.

hobbs 7/10 - It's good but maybe you can a background to it.

mxg 6/10 - Err, its way too big imo and the characters looked warped/stretched.
Try to use a different font and color.

Edit: Mxg, much better now the font is way much better. 7.5/10 instead of 6/10

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2005-01-03 at 00:17.
Old 2005-01-03, 02:50   Link #5767
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Send a message via AIM to JoeStoppable
MXG = 8/10. I like it. one of my favorite characters is akuma too.

Wandering youth = 9/10 It looks really good. I like the girl in the pic where do u find ur pics if I might add or what anime is she from?
Old 2005-01-03, 04:16   Link #5768
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

JoeStoppable - 9/10. A tad big for my taste, but your sig jumps out and is instantly recognizable, and for me that means a good sig.
Old 2005-01-03, 11:55   Link #5769
Abicion
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Abicion
9. Adorable.
Old 2005-01-03, 12:23   Link #5770
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Abicion: A little blurry 7\10
Sushi: The thing on the upper-right doesn't fit 7.5\10
Joe: 7.9\10
Wandering: 7.7
mxg: 7.6\10
hobbs: 7.8\10
chibi: 8\10
Old 2005-01-03, 12:47   Link #5771
Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
The MacMilitant

Send a message via MSN to Rol)n£y ]V[a¢l{
Shin Kell - nice border and font. 8.5/10.

mxg - a better picture of akuma and a border would make it look better. 7/10.

Sushi-Y - nice sig but i don't like the font size and font type. bacground is nice though. 8/10.

i made a new sig but i'm not sure if should use it:
Old 2005-01-03, 16:06   Link #5772
Azulet

for Thany, here's my source.
Spoiler:

I feel so weird showing the source, now you know how much (or little) I had to manipulate for the sig! haha. I love your source pic. Thanks.
WaterSideAngel: I like it a lot better, taking out one of the two girls now gives us a more balanced sig. I agree that it kind of matches, but I still say try a border. hehe. you don't have to edit any sig unless you want to, though. I'm just saying, for your next sig. I look forward to some of your CG art, too!
Hobbs: so you never posted the other one? oh well, I still like it. 9/10
JoeStoppable: I agree that the border could be better, maybe thinner or a different color (it doesn't really match your pic or your name). but the pic rocks! 9/10
ChibiDusk: Don't remember if I rated this or not. I like it but I can't figure out what the person is exposing...stomach? It looks confusing. Pic quality is great and I love the border and name. 10/10
Mxg: Good luck with photoshop! I remember when I first tried to work with it...so frustrating. But you'll get the hang of it. I suggest looking through photoshop tips and suggestions pages. I think your pic source is cool but the font can be more interesting. and add a border (man, I tell this to everyone...) 8/10
Sushi-Y: Welcome to the board (you're new, right?) I love the border but I think it should match the main pic more. That's a really cute pic. My other suggestion is to make your name's font a bit bigger. 8/10
Abicion: Hm...image needs more clarity. and a border.
Rodney: I really like your old one, the sharp contrast of colors and the clear image really captured my eyes. but the new one looks cool as well, just less color. old one 10/10, new one 9/10.
Old 2005-01-03, 16:19   Link #5773
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Azulet Sooooo Thany-like.

OR maybe its Thany who's Azulet-like. Anyway I can't resist those kawaii-ness. 9/10

JoeStoppable Now for that, I crumble. 10/10

So you finaly manage to make great sigs on your own! Bravo! ^^
Old 2005-01-03, 17:56   Link #5774
aahhsin

Jojo Star = You Two girls in wet tight clothing and you're supposed to impress me with that? No. First off the girls are missing nipples! Last time I checked, females of the human race tend to have nipples sticking out in wet see through clothing. What kind of fake erotic trick are you trying to pull? Secondly the girl on the left seems to have her boobs attached together. What the hell is that? Attached boobs?

What's worse! You have a caption that says "For Asenko" Who the hell is Asenko? I assume you meant "For Aahhsin", but I'm rather sick of people spelling my name wrong. Hell I don't even have a K in my name!

F

Azulet = What the hell is this? A sideways girl? Last time I seen a blizzard blowing someone away I was laughing at him. This one she looks happy. What kind of stupid shit is that? If you're getting blown away by a blizzard, I'll assume you'll be in a state of terror. Not happy. Reminds me too much of the Matchstick Girl by Hans Christian Anderson. I hate that story. What's worse your name is missing, I looked all over your signature and I still see no Name. I don't think your name is Let it Snow, heck there's no A in there. Advertising for Firefox? That's not cool.

By the way, you really need to customize this signature some more, and your over the limit on the KB.

I think I'll let my judgement give this signature an

F

Abicion = A nicely streched, ill-bordered, no name, and the japanese lettering is too small to even bother with.

This one really deserves an

F

JoeStoppable = Wow this is THE WORST BORDER ATTEMPT EVER! All four sides aren't even the same thickness! Sure you can have a different size for the 4 borders, but it doesn't look good here. If you want to do that, make sure it's so noticable that it's laughable. Not like this. The pink needs something too. Like flowers on the corner or something. Your font is good, BUT your E is chopped off.

I mean c'mon that sticks out like a sore thumb. And with my sore thumb, I'm going to stamp this signature with a nice fat

F

Quote:
aahhsin = 0/10 for being mean. Dang u can like hate on me cause i'm still pretty new at this signature game. But wow giving out hate like that on all those other people. shame shame shame
What the hell are you talking about? I don't hate you, I hate your signature. And this is "Rate that Signature" not "Rate that User".

Last edited by aahhsin; 2005-01-03 at 18:12.
Old 2005-01-03, 18:08   Link #5775
JoeStoppable
I'm Unstoppable

Send a message via AIM to JoeStoppable
JoJos'star = 10/10 HAHAHAH Thanks I got all my skillz from one of the best HAHAHA I see your still going with the same style sigs as always. HAHAHA Looks good.

aahhsin = 0/10 for being mean. Dang u can like hate on me cause i'm still pretty new at this signature game. But wow giving out hate like that on all those other people. shame shame shame.
Old 2005-01-03, 18:27   Link #5776
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

JoeStoppable Sorry I guess we posted at the same time ^^ Thank its been a pleasure you know that ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
Jojo Star = You Two girls in wet tight clothing and you're supposed to impress me with that? No. First off the girls are missing nipples! Last time I checked, females of the human race tend to have nipples sticking out in wet see through clothing. What kind of fake erotic trick are you trying to pull? Secondly the girl on the left seems to have her boobs attached together.

What's worse! You have a caption that says "For Asenko" Who the hell is Asenko? I assume you meant "For Aahhsin", but I'm rather sick of people spelling my name wrong. Hell I don't even have a K in my name!

F
huhu ^^ You realy are quite something. Sometime I'd swear you post in "that boring" week.
Anyway I'll refute even if I usualy don't bother.

1rst Its the same girl in two diffrent shot.
2nd No nipple?? Don't you remember I got banned like 3 times for nipples exposure and even earn a nipple award bt NSW? Nipples=too risky
Quote:
What the hell is that? Attached boobs?
3rdAgain what are you talking about? well ask Yoko. Thats her name.
4th If you read well it says MASENKO who is a member here that had a similar sig with a live-action chic on it. I gave him -2 or 3 point for having a none-anime sig/ava. I just made another in his name. Why do I need to tell you all this you son of a bitch
Anyway you get C cause I'm just that cool and that I love your Sakura Avatar and I need the source.
How about I finish this with You are stupid aahhsin but I love you

Last edited by JOJOS'STAR; 2005-01-03 at 18:44.
Old 2005-01-03, 20:22   Link #5777
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeStoppable
Wandering youth = 9/10 It looks really good. I like the girl in the pic where do u find ur pics if I might add or what anime is she from?
Her name is Alice and she's a game called Suigtsu(Sp?). I don't know too much about it but she has a twin sister.

You get a 8/10 because the girl in your pic looks cute yet evil at the same time. I would give you a 9/10 but it's a bit big, imho. What anime/game is she from? I 've seen her quite often on the forums but I never did figure it out.

Oh yeah, don't mind aahhsin he's always like that for as long I as can remember.

Old 2005-01-03, 23:37   Link #5778
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Her name is Alice and she's a game called Suigtsu(Sp?). I don't know too much about it but she has a twin sister.
Her twin sister is called Maria.
Here's an image I had on my computer.

All characters are Alice, Maria and Suzuran.
They're all from the Hentai Game Suigetsu by F&C FC01.
As for your signature, it has a nice background and it's cute too So you get a 8.5/10.

aahhsin
: You used this sig already. Use a new signature kthx.
Old 2005-01-04, 11:39   Link #5779
Abicion
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Abicion
Thany: Cute, with a matching avatar too

Quote:
and the japanese lettering is too small to even bother with.
That's the idea of a watermark.
Old 2005-01-04, 14:50   Link #5780
Board_of_Command
The Board

USB500: 8/10
Shin Kell: 9/10
hobbs: 8.5/10
mxg: 8/10
Rodney: 9.5/10
JOJO: 0/10 those girls don't look right for some reason...
aahhsin: 8.8/10
Abicion: Not sure how I should rate this...it's just a screenshot
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature