AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-07, 22:57   Link #8801
Micante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
There is a very clean cut C.C. end with Rai as well, he simply ends up dead (as he does in one of the Kallen ones as well). As for Lelouch, you had to play the female version of Rai.

The most cannon pairing from that game, though, if you want to use cannon, is Nonette and Rai. Both were more or less exclusively developed for the game.
So C.C. and Rai have something going on in that ending or do you mean that Rai tries to get close but dies before getting much of a reaction? I neither have the game nor can I understand Japanese. =X
Micante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:58   Link #8802
Vito
Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Third times a charm eh?
Maybe in ep 25 they'll be on a cliff when he pushes her away ...
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 22:58   Link #8803
Meatrose
Antihero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
So C.C. and Rai have something going on in that ending or do you mean that Rai tries to get close but dies before getting much of a reaction? I neither have the game nor can I understand Japanese. =X
I think I read something about her moving into his room, eating pizza there, or something like that. I've barely been looking into novels/manga/games at all since I don't consider them part of the story, so I can be terribly mistaken.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:59   Link #8804
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Ouch.....
Little dark there.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 23:01   Link #8805
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
This, or we've been treated to well over half a season of superfluous rigmerole that could have been avoided. If this was done, in spite of the fact that Ep.19 would have in theory served as better closure for the pairing without Lelouch's last words, just to cram in the kiss then it makes Ep.7's near kiss completely irrelevant. They could have had it there. So either this season has had needless amounts of superflous developments... or they're going to do something. Because, simply, if this is supposed to be a good conclusion (what happened in Ep.22) then I seriously question the sanity of the writers.

Ep.19 he pushes her away... Ep.22 he pushes away again... superfluous.
Lelouch is a master at playing hard to get.

Seriously if EP 22 was the rejection EP. Why did she not get rejected outright? Why go the ambiguously vague route with romantic music in the background?

You have lelouch blatantly reveal nothing of his feelings. We're still running on speculations.

He couldn't wait to huff and puff like the big bad wolf at Kaguya and everyone else. To Kallen he gives silence.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 23:01   Link #8806
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micante View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meatrose View Post
I think I read something about her moving into his room, eating pizza there, or something like that. I've barely been looking into novels/manga/games at all since I don't consider them part of the story, so I can be terribly mistaken.
More or less, this. She thinks about him and how he'll be forgotten by everyone but her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Lelouch is a master at playing hard to get.

Seriously if EP 22 was the rejection EP. Why did she not get rejected outright? Why go the ambiguously vague route with romantic music in the background?

You have lelouch blatantly reveal nothing of his feelings. We're still running on speculations.

He couldn't wait huff and puff like the big bad wolf at Kaguya and everyone else. To Kallen he gives silence.
Well, I've been getting the impression that the writers have been replaced with collosal morons... but maybe I'm just bitter about them butchering: Charles, Marianne, Bismark, V.V., God, Geass Plot, Schneizel, Suzaku... my eyes, and so on and so forth.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 23:08   Link #8807
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
and then there will literally be a cliff hanger

(I lol'd)
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 23:14   Link #8808
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Xinge!! but since thereīs no development I wouldnīt like it... I like Gino thought but still no development... even I liked Suzaku in the first season but again no deveopment... so sheīs ok with Lulu or alone... no oneelse...
Xingke has more death flags than all the other characthers combined.

Kinda funny tho, when Lelouch met Kallen, he acts like he don't know her, and yet ask to take a detour so that they can be alone...
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 23:17   Link #8809
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

wasn't it explained before that its so Lelouch could spend as much time with her before he has to push her away with his silent treatment.
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 23:19   Link #8810
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

It would seem a bit suspicious for the Britannian Emperor to be on friendly terms with an enemy soldier. That and El Lazy's point.
Old 2008-09-07, 23:36   Link #8811
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skellington2612 View Post
Xinge!! but since thereīs no development I wouldnīt like it... I like Gino thought but still no development... even I liked Suzaku in the first season but again no deveopment... so sheīs ok with Lulu or alone... no oneelse...
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
It would seem a bit suspicious for the Britannian Emperor to be on friendly terms with an enemy soldier. That and El Lazy's point.
well not like he did anything, he just pushes her away. But yeah, maybe he just want a quiet place where he can see her for the last time
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 23:58   Link #8812
scarlet512
カレン愛してるよ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
Okay gonna go there for this and as for the Kallen thread.

Do you guys really think is the end for Kalulu?

Since their are many logical reasons for the way Lelouch acted and many expansion ways to end this as well unless Lelouch opem rejects her love. Which he didn't he just ignored and gave her the cold shoulder and is trying to make her hate him which he didn't reject her cause he doesn't like her it was for her safety.
I've stated my point before and I don't have any more energy to waste if I can't persuade others of them.

There's enough room for Kalulu to still exist but we can talk and talk and suffer the abuse from the trollers. We can only wait until next week when the new episode shows.
scarlet512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:03   Link #8813
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet512 View Post
I've stated my point before and I don't have any more energy to waste if I can't persuade others of them.

There's enough room for Kalulu to still exist but we can talk and talk and suffer the abuse from the trollers. We can only wait until next week when the new episode shows.
It all depends on what variation of kalulu you think happens.

This was the chance for lelouch to reject her completely for the unrequited love angle. I don't think that is what it was anymore.

If there is more to come it'll probably be kalulu with one of them dying.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:10   Link #8814
Vito
Asshole.

Well this week we can expect lots of:

a) it's obvious Kallen got over him and dumped him

b) it's obvious Lelouch doesn't love her as he didn't "respond" to her kiss and dumped her

c) it's obvious she'll be with Gino due to the next ep pic
Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:10   Link #8815
Skellington2612
fighting swine flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet512 View Post

Talk about Kalulu, donīt stop yourselves just for some people who likes to bother... just ignore them, donīt answer them... because thatīs what they want to make us stop or annoyed...
Skellington2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:12   Link #8816
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:

b) it's obvious Lelouch doesn't love her as he didn't "respond" to her kiss and dumped her

Y'know what I think we kind of fought through that.

A lot of that stuff was happening this morning and for the most part this thread handled it well.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:15   Link #8817
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:

Sad but true. I may be depressed about this damn postponement, but damn if I can't help but be hopeful that the writers haven't gone completely nuts amidst the wave of twists.

I expect that in an episode or two, Lelouch and Kallen will either be captured and forced to talk, or Kallen will get some answers at gunpoint like at the start of the season.
Old 2008-09-08, 00:16   Link #8818
Laws

After watching the episode at first I was pretty down about Kallulu. Thanks to a lot of people in this thread, not to mention noticing some important details from the episode, I just have more hope.

Really, the best thing that can be done is just putting those trolls on your ignore list and just responding to intelligent posts.
Laws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 00:16   Link #8819
lovecakecookies

Quote:

This one is so popular.. I didn't rule it out as a possibility until I watched the Sub... Its soo obvious why he did that..He pushed her away intentionally...It doesn't HAVE to mean he loves her romantically, but it is proof that he cares for her a lot... so why cant people just see it?
Old 2008-09-08, 00:17   Link #8820
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Sigh I'm hoping Kallen doesn't get with Gino but I'll probably live with it. Can't be THAT bad.....hopefully.