AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2012-12-07, 04:17   Link #1781
bonsobon

So, just to confirm, Aizen tried to turn himself into an Ouken in order to enter the Spirit King's realm correct?
bonsobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 07:27   Link #1782
ronin myael
lost ronin

peaches! lol

this chapter reminds me of the time when ichigo first set foot in soul society, there's really nothing new about this place. i was expecting something more ethereal. hmmm...
Old 2012-12-07, 17:56   Link #1783
tomboy8888
Bloody Vampire Lover

Pfff... gotta share this... it's been bugging me since I realized it...

In the hot spring, you first see this big, beautiful Strawberry sitting around... then the fruit of the Sakura tree... then a large, red pineapple... and finally,... a peach. Fruit soup, anyone?

Ok, a little more serious, about the Soul King. Technically, all you see of it is a slim form, eyes, and a bit of the hair line. The form of the soul king reminded me of the 21st card of the Major Arcanna in a traditional Tarot deck. The World card. Where the person portrayed is traditionally androgynous, or hermaphroditic... So, I'm still waiting for the big reveal.
Old 2012-12-08, 00:30   Link #1784
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

I wonder what made ​​the water so effectively to heal the hurt ... something not easy to reproduce even if Unohana do not know ... he must be a scientist to be able to reproduce this water? And Unohana's not like Urahara or his Kurotsushi therefore could explain why it did not this technique in this capacity?
Old 2012-12-08, 02:55   Link #1785
Calca
Expressionless

If I were a character in this manga, I wouldn't want to be a captain. I've decided I would have everyone call me "war potential".
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 21:37   Link #1786
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

If I was a character in this manga, I'd kill myself because Kubo would damn me anyway....
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-09, 22:01   Link #1787
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

if I was a character in this manga I want to be a lieutenant of the 4th Division
Old 2012-12-10, 00:36   Link #1788
SeanQ

I don't see the point in explaining the healing process to a teenage boy...just take his ass to the soul king already and have him save the world...it's not like he's going to become the world's greatest doctor...or maybe he is after this war is all over...iono a complete waste of chapter...
Old 2012-12-10, 06:28   Link #1789
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

How terrified of Unohana's teacher must Urahara be that he never caved in under the pressure of Unohana's smile-threats and taught her to make the hot springs? If this is the something separating her from reaching her mentor's level, I can imagine that she could be quite forceful (in her own way) in wanting it from Urahara.
Even if she didn't know about it, I'd be surprised if he didn't use it to appease her at some point in his career.
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 10:52   Link #1790
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
How terrified of Unohana's teacher must Urahara be that he never caved in under the pressure of Unohana's smile-threats and taught her to make the hot springs? If this is the something separating her from reaching her mentor's level, I can imagine that she could be quite forceful (in her own way) in wanting it from Urahara.
Even if she didn't know about it, I'd be surprised if he didn't use it to appease her at some point in his career.
I could be wrong, but I doubt Kubo put that much thought into it. I see it as just a means to provide explanation for Urahara knowing such an advanced healing technique when that isn't really his forte. I also see it as Kubo not being all that creative and basically just repeating the same scene we've already seen with Yoruichi and Ichigo and making it a bit more elaborate. And then of course tying the two scenes together through Urahara which feels somewhat forced
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-10, 16:02   Link #1791
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

In any case if the "yakuza" to try to teach the secret of his Unohana water, it is possible that Unohana board not able to learn? Because it is not a "scientific" ...?
Old 2012-12-10, 16:29   Link #1792
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
In any case if the "yakuza" to try to teach the secret of his Unohana water, it is possible that Unohana board not able to learn? Because it is not a "scientific" ...?
The way I see it, since the theory around the Bleach universe is that Retsu was part of the original single squad of savage blood thirsty shinigami led by Genryusai, she was probably a tough student to deal with for Kirinji, and it wasn't until something traumatic happened to her that made her discard her savage nature created by her own first name, me being poetic not literal, that she decided to take what Kirinji taught her serious, sadly, not all of what he taught her stuck to her probably.
Old 2012-12-10, 16:52   Link #1793
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
The way I see it, since the theory around the Bleach universe is that Retsu was part of the original single squad of savage blood thirsty shinigami led by Genryusai, she was probably a tough student to deal with for Kirinji, and it wasn't until something traumatic happened to her that made her discard her savage nature created by her own first name, me being poetic not literal, that she decided to take what Kirinji taught her serious, sadly, not all of what he taught her stuck to her probably.
Yes it is possible but imagine that he spent several years teaching and Unohana is intelligent technique but quickly learned some other less rapidly and at a time to learn the technique of time to swim but can not re-creates the composition of the water ... it would be possible because even though it has a large capacity and inteligence she did not have enough to learn and produce water that heals the ... or it does not like this method is also possible
Old 2012-12-12, 00:54   Link #1794
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

SPOIL OUT!!!!!

春水升任总队长
Shunsui becomes CC

主张需要两名副队
He wants two VCs

冲牙三席 & 伊势副队
dunno

(恋次活蹦乱跳...略)
Renji Jumping around

总队长首要工作是教剑八斩术
Initial job of CC is to teach Kenpachi Kenjutsu

春水:卯之花队长...不,初代剑八 卯之花八千流
Unohana was the first Kenpachi

Spoiler for Unohana-sama:
Old 2012-12-12, 02:12   Link #1795
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

And her real name is Yachiru Kenpachi.

I'm literally speechless right now. x_x
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 02:54   Link #1796
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

lol first lesson of kenpachi kenjutsu: If you use two hands when you swing you will do more damage.
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 02:58   Link #1797
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
dayyyuummm!! wtf? First "Kenpachi". dang
Old 2012-12-12, 03:13   Link #1798
itachi-san314

woah 'first kenpachi'? and now she's going to train zaraki? pure craziness and awesomeness wrapped up into one

also what's up with her name being yachiru? is she related to little yachiru? i'm assuming so at this point... yachiru may even be like her anger that she discarded into a human form kind of like how stark split into lilienette
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 03:17   Link #1799
Dekuina

From Bleach Wiki for those that were wondering:

Quote:
"He named her "Yachiru" in memory of the only person he had ever admired. Her surname Kusajishi was given to her because she was from that district."
(...if the wiki is accurate)
Dekuina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-12, 03:21   Link #1800
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Tags
bleach, chapter