AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-20, 05:48   Link #1421
Sumeragi
Banned

The Adventures of Teruneko!

As usual, our Saki is lost within the large building..... When a wild Teruneko appears, holding up a sign with "Pick me up" written on it.

And just like that, Saki picked up Teruneko!

When our resident errand boy appears to bring Saki back to their room, Teruneko does her special attack, protecting the purity of her imouto!

The rest of the girls were happy to see Saki return, but were dumbstruck at the Teruneko on her head!

Meanwhile, Teruneko's lover Sumire was desperately searching for her pet.....

Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 06:23   Link #1422
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The Adventures of Teruneko!

As usual, our Saki is lost within the large building..... When a wild Teruneko appears, holding up a sign with "Pick me up" written on it.

And just like that, Saki picked up Teruneko!

When our resident errand boy appears to bring Saki back to their room, Teruneko does her special attack, protecting the purity of her imouto!

The rest of the girls were happy to see Saki return, but were dumbstruck at the Teruneko on her head!

Meanwhile, Teruneko's lover Sumire was desperately searching for her pet.....

Now, I have left with no regrets... I can die in peace *dies*
Old 2012-06-20, 06:26   Link #1423
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
... With her hair all blue like that, I'm getting Ryoko Asakura vibes from Sumire...
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 20:54   Link #1424
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Pretend to still be unconscious to see how she tries to wake me. If she doesn't do anything, rub her side to see how she reacts.

(I never really could understand the obsession some people have with breasts...)
If Ryuuka does a CPR on you how?
Oh well, guess you are not those type...

The obsession: Look at the boys' side or the pettan- *Fang'd and Raiser Sword'd*. Or ask Kyuu, since he knows SOMETHING...(He suggested the answer.)

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-20 at 21:09. Reason: Relentlessflame
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 21:06   Link #1425
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
Q. You thought you are dreaming. Usually people will slap their faces when they thought it is a dream. But assuming you are the one who hate to slap yourself, what will you do?
Well, I know you're just having fun, but let's please try to keep this thread somewhat off-topic, and not derail too much into random chat. We wouldn't allow threads with these sort of topics, so we don't really need sub-threads here like that either.

Same somewhat applies to the random/unrelated Mahjong examples that are posted here from time-to-time -- Mahjong is obviously very related to the show, but this isn't an all-purpose Mahjong thread either. The conversations need to be somehow related to what's happening in this show. I noticed there's a Japanese Mahjong Social Group for those interested.
Old 2012-06-20, 21:13   Link #1426
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

The mahjong thread also deserves more love.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 21:14   Link #1427
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, I know you're just having fun, but let's please try to keep this thread somewhat off-topic, and not derail too much into random chat. We wouldn't allow threads with these sort of topics, so we don't really need sub-threads here like that either.

Same somewhat applies to the random/unrelated Mahjong examples that are posted here from time-to-time -- Mahjong is obviously very related to the show, but this isn't an all-purpose Mahjong thread either. The conversations need to be somehow related to what's happening in this show. I noticed there's a Japanese Mahjong Social Group for those interested.
It is based on the recent episode.

No one wished to go off-topic but from last Monday to this coming Monday, there will be no one to discuss since the episode ended quite long and most of the topics about whats happening in the episode is discussed... This leaves the thread to be "dead" for the time being.

Oh well, lets jump to the thread Proto gave us.
Old 2012-06-20, 21:18   Link #1428
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Since we're apparently in for a flashback about Kirame, I have to ask if there's a voice list for the rest of her team... Not that I'm interested in the actual VAs, but because it means that we'd finally get names for them.
Old 2012-06-20, 21:23   Link #1429
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Since we're apparently in for a flashback about Kirame, I have to ask if there's a voice list for the rest of her team... Not that I'm interested in the actual VAs, but because it means that we'd finally get names for them.
That should be in the official website iir, but I can't bet my life on it...

... Its not there...

Next episode title is Determination(?) I don't get it... This week we got Teru curbstomping the other 3. So whats up for next week?

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-06-20 at 21:37.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-20, 22:19   Link #1430
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
No one wished to go off-topic but from last Monday to this coming Monday, there will be no one to discuss since the episode ended quite long and most of the topics about whats happening in the episode is discussed... This leaves the thread to be "dead" for the time being.
Well, there's no need to keep any particular thread "bumped" with random chatter, because the forum is a big place with lots of threads. So if there's nothing else to say about the show... well, there's nothing left to say and we wait for the next episode.
Old 2012-06-20, 22:29   Link #1431
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Well, there's no need to keep any particular thread "bumped" with random chatter, because the forum is a big place with lots of threads. So if there's nothing else to say about the show... well, there's nothing left to say and we wait for the next episode.
Oh well, if you say so...

Spoiler for From the interview:
Old 2012-06-20, 22:55   Link #1432
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for From the interview:
I don't think is secret information anymore... but they haven't announced yet when the last three episodes will be presented. They won't be continuing on TV immediately after Episode 12, anyway. The most likely scenario is that they will be streamed online in the following months. They should appear on the Blu-Ray/DVDs that'll likely be released in December 2012 and January 2013.
Old 2012-06-20, 23:08   Link #1433
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
I don't think is secret information anymore... but they haven't announced yet when the last three episodes will be presented. They won't be continuing on TV immediately after Episode 12, anyway. The most likely scenario is that they will be streamed online in the following months. They should appear on the Blu-Ray/DVDs that'll likely be released in December 2012 and January 2013.
So by your point, most likely they will be released on later dates after episode 12.

Okay thanks...(Will be out till this coming Monday)
Old 2012-06-20, 23:40   Link #1434
Sumeragi
Banned

My guess is that the first match ends at Episode 12, while the later episodes are about the rest of the matches.
Old 2012-06-21, 00:02   Link #1435
kona~chan
ヘタレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
from what i read on wiki only these two that already revealed
白水 哩 (Shiramizu Mairu) : Yui Kano
鶴田 姫子 (Tsuruta Himeko) : Oogame Asuka
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 00:16   Link #1436
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
from what i read on wiki only these two that already revealed
白水 哩 (Shiramizu Mairu) : Yui Kano
鶴田 姫子 (Tsuruta Himeko) : Oogame Asuka
Never heard of their VAs before...
Old 2012-06-21, 00:24   Link #1437
Sumeragi
Banned

- Kano Yui: Cecile Lafitte (Gosick), Miyakawa Hikage (Lucky Star), Kuzuryu Momoko (Sumomomo Momomo), Sakura Misaki (Wagaya no Oinari-sama)
- Ogame Asuka: Daedalus (Sora no Otoshimono), Kiryu Mikazuki (Kissxsis), Lizlet L. Chelsie (Omamori Himari), Towa Erio (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko)

They haven't done the most popular serious, but still had respectable roles.
Old 2012-06-21, 00:26   Link #1438
kona~chan
ヘタレ

Quote:
Never heard of their VAs before...
well i'm not familiar with yui kano myself but for oogame asuka you should know her if you watch denpa onna
kona~chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 01:04   Link #1439
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by kona~chan View Post
well i'm not familiar with yui kano myself but for oogame asuka you should know her if you watch denpa onna
Did watch bits of Denpa Onna, but did not take note of Erio's VA.

Same goes for Cecile Laffite's VA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
- Kano Yui: Cecile Lafitte (Gosick), Miyakawa Hikage (Lucky Star), Kuzuryu Momoko (Sumomomo Momomo), Sakura Misaki (Wagaya no Oinari-sama)
- Ogame Asuka: Daedalus (Sora no Otoshimono), Kiryu Mikazuki (Kissxsis), Lizlet L. Chelsie (Omamori Himari), Towa Erio (Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko)

They haven't done the most popular serious, but still had respectable roles.
My bro will surely know the person in bold.(He is a fan of Sora no Otoshimono anyway. )
Old 2012-06-21, 05:46   Link #1440
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I found some pics that fans of the Miyanaga Sisters will find either very cute, very funny, or very horrifying.

Here they are! Enjoy!

Spoiler for Happier Miyanaga Sisters!:

Tags
mahjong, nopan, seinen, sport, yuri