AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-06, 19:27   Link #1
BirdcageStarlet

CraneAnime help?

Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I could really do with some help?
I've downloaded a game called 'Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei' from CraneAnime (link), and I've extracted the nine zip folders containing the game from the single download folder. But I'm at a loss as to what to do now. I've tried extracting the nine zip folders - but after doing the first one, upon attempting to extract the second into the same directory causes an error telling me that the files contained in part2 are the same as part1, and extracting part2 into a different folder just gives me two identical folders.

Can anyone with experience downloading from CraneAnime give me a step-by-step guide, or some help or...anything? I really want to play through this game after reading about it, but I have no idea how to do so. Thank you in advance!!
BirdcageStarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-08, 13:10   Link #2
BirdcageStarlet

Um...bump? The staff have stopped responding to my queries, so I could really, really use some help!
BirdcageStarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-09, 11:31   Link #3
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
You would only have to do a file extraction from one of the nine files as they're all linked since each part file contains a part of all the files and as long as all the parts are in the same folder it'll automatically extract everything (if one of the parts is missing, it would error out either during or at the start of the extraction process).
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, install