AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-10-25, 08:01   Link #2261
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

SSX CD2 13-14-15

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-25, 09:27   Link #2262
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Ah, damn, what have I to say
But "indeed, this makes me glad?"
One SSX feed vid, home or away
And I cease to feel too bad.

Though there be no forth season forthcoming,
And current work be dross.
A piece of AX's awesome funsubbing work
And I count it no great loss.

*Bad Poetry: An Excuse to Post, A Cover For Cookies*
XenahortCharybdis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 21:35   Link #2263
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Radio Strikers ep3
- Er I listened to this hours ago and got tied up with some things, so I kind of forget what happened in Lyrical Memorial. I think Nacchan got everything right and didn't jump at the first question like Yukarin and Nana-sama, lol.
- iiirc, her most memorable lines as Arf were the things she said to Precia, which I thought was pretty cool.
- Nacchan giggling hysterically is soooooo cuuuuuuuuuuute.

Shuffle Challenge 1
Shuffle Challenge 2
Nacchan - Vita, Signum, closing door SFX
Mittan - Shamal, Hayate
I forget who's the TV at beginning, rofl.
- In the omake version, Mittan had to say her lines in English [YOISHOTTO] and Nacchan had to uh, make her characters sound like they were angry or something.
- They got both points, so Mittan has 5 out of 20+. I guess she's learnt to keep her mouth shut after saying the judges were too easy with her and Nana-sama.

ep 4 - guest Sanada Asami/Vita
ep 5 - No guest listed, new corner is being planned. Hopefully, they keep Shuffle Challenge. Maybe remove Lyrical Memorial because....
ep 6 - Ichijou Kazuya/Zafira. lol sry Zaffy, but you didn't.... do much.

Hope Ueda Kana and Shimizu Kaori appear later. Er, who else could appear? Kugyuu's prolly too busy, there's always Shimizu Ai, Yuzuki Ryoka, Mizuhashi Kaori.... Yukana Kobayashi Sanae? Oh, Kakihara Tetsuya would be a cool guest.
Only listing s1 + s2 seiyuu, since despite this being called Radio StrikerS, most of the fun stuff has been not StrikerS related. I mean, each Shuffle Challenge episode has a scene from the same episode number of A's because it's being re-run in Japan right now, woo~

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-26, 22:40   Link #2264
motaku96
もたく

Thanks for the narrative and links LVD. I wouldn't know what's happening if it wasn't for you.
motaku96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 21:05   Link #2265
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by motaku96 View Post
Thanks for the narrative and links LVD. I wouldn't know what's happening if it wasn't for you.
Eh, I don't know what's happening most of the time either. It's.... educated guessing! But Yukarin rapping as Vita is still the best omake thing ever regardless of if you know what she's saying or not.

Okay, kind of re-listened to Lyrical Memorial, but I'm kind of tired.

1) Er, I think it was "What was Arf before she became a familiar?"
- Stray/lost wolf. Mittan didn't know this either, thinking she was just a normal wolf. It's actually a pretty touching scene from the Sound Stage or my Arf love bias is shining here.

2) In s1, Arf was big. Now, what form does she take?
- PUPPY FORM.

3) Name all the characters Nacchan voiced in StrikerS.
- Arf, Lutecia, Auris, er, she didn't remember the name of which Number she did. Maybe she would if she were given a speaking role in SSX. HI SETTE.

4) Totally lost on this one. Something about after-recording, Mizuki Nana, and scripts? I think someone commented "How is this a quiz? lololol" Sounds Lyrical Party related. /shrug

5) So, basically Arf in ep 10 of s1 would be Arf's most epic line(s) for Nacchan.

OKAY LIKE ANYONE REALLY CARES ABOUT THIS

Rumour of Mizuki Nana's 21st single [her 20th just came out.... today] coming out Jan 13. The "confirmed" songs?

1) Nanoha Movie theme song
2) Nanoha Movie insert song
3) 十字架のスプレッド/Juujika no Spread - Arcade game “Shining Force Cross” theme. Announced a few weeks back, but no news on where it'd appear.

If this doesn't get Nana a #1 Oricon weekly single, I don't know what will. Nanoha movie + Elements Garden + it's near her birthday, so the wota will definitely try to get it at least #1 on the daily rankings.... Ugh, you know, I don't care. I just want this to be better than Mugen. Total let down for me. >_>;

PS - Nana-sama is also going to be a digital supporter of Kohaku. So starting November, she's gunna write... stuff and remind us every day. Hopefully, this leads up to her performing on it one year because IF SHOKOTAN CAN GET ON THE BLOODY THINGkgbabgkgbkg damn cat eaters.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-10-27, 21:38   Link #2266
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
PS - Nana-sama is also going to be a digital supporter of Kohaku. So starting November, she's gunna write... stuff and remind us every day. Hopefully, this leads up to her performing on it one year because IF SHOKOTAN CAN GET ON THE BLOODY THINGkgbabgkgbkg damn cat eaters.
Shokotan on Kohaku...yeah that was blasphemous. An insult. Insert your favourite curse here.

What does this digital supporting thing entail? Just blogging about the announced team lists?
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 21:42   Link #2267
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Kohaku? Um... what is that?
Old 2009-10-27, 22:09   Link #2268
Nita
Ñe~

Quote:
Rumour of Mizuki Nana's 21st single [her 20th just came out.... today] coming out Jan 13. The "confirmed" songs?

1) Nanoha Movie theme song
2) Nanoha Movie insert song
3) 十字架のスプレッド/Juujika no Spread - Arcade game “Shining Force Cross” theme. Announced a few weeks back, but no news on where it'd appear.
D:>!! I can't wait o¬o

Quote:
If this doesn't get Nana a #1 Oricon weekly single, I don't know what will. Nanoha movie + Elements Garden + it's near her birthday, so the wota will definitely try to get it at least #1 on the daily rankings.... Ugh, you know, I don't care. I just want this to be better than Mugen. Total let down for me. >_>;
Agreed.

Watcha lookin'?
Nita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-27, 22:10   Link #2269
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
I'm going to echo RD here and ask, what is Kohaku? 0_0
Old 2009-10-27, 22:13   Link #2270
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

WELL I GUESS IT'S REALLY CONFIRMED THEN.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
What does this digital supporting thing entail? Just blogging about the announced team lists?
From what I've been told, she's just counting down to the Kohaku event in digital form [PC and mobiles].

VIRTUAL CHEERLEADER, WOO~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Kohaku? Um... what is that?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K%C5%8Dhaku_Uta_Gassen

Basically, New Year's event where people sing and it's men vs women.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2009-10-31, 12:41   Link #2271
Nagumo
Random Translator

I don't know where OrderNorChaos is but I decided to finish up on the last track for StrikerS SS04. It was a mere minute and a half long, so I got it done within ten minutes.

StrikerS SS04

03 - 108 Buti Ginga to Genya to Mary to
03 – 108th Division: Ginga, Genya and Mary

Ginga: Here you go, Commander.
Genya: Thanks.
Ginga: Mari-san takes her with milk and sugar right?
Mariel: Yes, thank you Ginga.
Genya: Um, Director Mariel, I’ve been meaning to ask you this for awhile now…
Mariel: Yes?
Genya: Does that taste any good?
Mariel: Green tea with milk and sugar? Yes it’s quite tasty. Ever since Admiral Lindy introduced me to it, I’ve gotten quite fond of it.
Ginga: I don’t mind it either.
Genya: I, I see.
Ginga: Would you like to try it Dad?
Genya: Um, er, no. Hahaha…
Mariel: Ah, now that we’ve had some delicious tea. This is the results/progress of Ginga’s medical treatment.
Genya: Ah.
Mariel: The remodelling/reconstruction of her left arm, together with her Relic fused linker core (linker core that got fused with the Relic) is pretty much back to normal. There shouldn’t be any impact on her daily life. Her combat and magic capabilities should recover quickly as long as she continues with her rehab carefully/patiently.
Ginga: I feel completely fine right now!
Mariel: No you’re not!
Genya: Well I’m just glad she can go back to normal. Thank you very much, Director Mariel.
Mariel: Oh not at all. Oh that reminds me, how’s Subaru?
Genya: She’s as happy as she can ever be at Mobile Six.
Ginga: I’m sure she’s laughing (having the time of her life) with her friends and comrades.
Old 2009-10-31, 12:43   Link #2272
Nagumo
Random Translator

Completed StrikerS SS04

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS Sound Stage 04

01 - Fate no Mail
01 – Fate’s Mail

Fate: The Relic Incident that began everything and lead to the conclusion of the Jail Scaglietti Case was the September of 0095.
I can still remember what happened clearly. Those momentous days at Mobile Six, but oddly enough the most memorable things were not the events of the case itself but the days that happened after it.
Particularly in the aftermath of the case things have calmed down, many events have happened since November when Mobile Six had recovered completely

02 - 11gatsu Kidou Rokuka
02 – November, Mobile Six

Nanoha: All right, this afternoon’s mock/simulated battle is now over.
All: Yes Ma’am.
Vita: Looks like we still gotta a long ways to go…
Nanoha: Let’s continue with the usual in tonight’s simulation…
All: Yes Ma’am.
Shamal: As usual, those kids are driving themselves hard.
Signum: So it seems.
Shamal: Really now, keeping them all healthy is hard work.
Signum: True… That reminds me, where’s Zafira? I haven’t seen him since this morning.
Shamal: He went to hospital this morning with Vice-kun. A recovery examination, he said.

Woman: And here’s the medicine… And this is the share for the large wolf you were with.
Vice: Oh, I’ll take that to him.
Woman: Okay then, here it is.
Vice: Thanks.
Woman: Please take care of yourself.
Vice: Let’s see, where is Master Zafira…?

Girl 1: Wow Zafira, you’re really big!
Zafira: Yeah…
Girl 2: Yeah, so big we can ride you!
Girl 1: Hey, you can’t! Zafira’s here at the hospital because he’s hurt and everything.
Girl 2: Urgh…
Zafira: It’s all right, most of my injuries have healed. It shouldn’t be a problem for me to carry one or two children.
Girls: REALLY!
Vice: Aw… Really, over there and getting the kids all over him. Yo man, got your medicine for ya.
Zafira: I know. I just happened to meet some of my friends. Go ahead and return to the car.
Vice: Roger that… I’ll be waiting.
Zafira: Okay… I’ll walk very slowly; hold on so you don’t fall off.
Girls: Okay!
Vice: Oh man, then again, if only this sort of peaceful scene can last.

03 - 108 Buti Ginga to Genya to Mary to
03 – 108th Division: Ginga, Genya and Mary

Ginga: Here you go, Commander.
Genya: Thanks.
Ginga: Mari-san takes her with milk and sugar right?
Mariel: Yes, thank you Ginga.
Genya: Um, Director Mariel, I’ve been meaning to ask you this for awhile now…
Mariel: Yes?
Genya: Does that taste any good?
Mariel: Green tea with milk and sugar? Yes it’s quite tasty. Ever since Admiral Lindy introduced me to it, I’ve gotten quite fond of it.
Ginga: I don’t mind it either.
Genya: I, I see.
Ginga: Would you like to try it Dad?
Genya: Um, er, no. Hahaha…
Mariel: Ah, now that we’ve had some delicious tea. This is the results/progress of Ginga’s medical treatment.
Genya: Ah.
Mariel: The remodelling/reconstruction of her left arm, together with her Relic fused linker core (linker core that got fused with the Relic) is pretty much back to normal. There shouldn’t be any impact on her daily life. Her combat and magic capabilities should recover quickly as long as she continues with her rehab carefully/patiently.
Ginga: I feel completely fine right now!
Mariel: No you’re not!
Genya: Well I’m just glad she can go back to normal. Thank you very much, Director Mariel.
Mariel: Oh not at all. Oh that reminds me, how’s Subaru?
Genya: She’s as happy as she can ever be at Mobile Six.
Ginga: I’m sure she’s laughing (having the time of her life) with her friends and comrades.

04 - Stars Tai no Kyuuka Plan
04 – Stars Squad’s/team’s Break/Vacation Plan

Teana: Ah, I’m so stiff… I can’t move…
Caro: Tea-san, hang in there. I’ll bring your dinner to you.
Subaru: Hey Tea, don’t get lazy/skip out. We all have to help.
Teana: I heard you… Seriously…
Erio: I thought we’ve improved a lot but I guess we’re nowhere near as good as the Captains.
Subaru: Well, personally, I think that can’t be helped.
Caro: Oh Erio-kun, can you put this plate over there?
Teana: Only just a bit more and I can hit. Ah, how frustrating!
Subaru: You’re right.
Caro: Okay, everything’s prepared/ready!
Subaru: Well then!
All: Thanks for the meal!
Subaru: I think we’ll be having two mock combat practices during this week. I kind of want to win once.
Teana: What are you talking about? If we’re going to practice twice, we’re going win twice!
Erio: Let’s aim for that!
Subaru: Oh, our Guard is all determined!
Caro: Um, Subaru-san, Teana-san, make sure you don’t get injured during your break.
Subaru: Huh?
Teana: Break?
Erio: Um, could it be that you’ve forgotten already?
Caro: The day after tomorrow, Stars team/squad is supposed to go on a three-day break.
S+T: Uh… AH!!!
Vita: I told you two at the beginning of the month, to remember this month’s schedule… Don’t forget, you morons!
Teana: S-sorry…
Vita: There shouldn’t be any significant emergency we can’t handle here (we won’t be calling you unless there an emergency we can’t handle). So there’s no limit on how far you want to go.
S+T:
Vita: But I’m sure it’ll be too late to plan out vacation reservations right now.
S+T: Erg…
Subaru: Ah, what about Vice-Captain Vita? Are you on break too?
Vita: No, I had my schedule changed. You two will be on break with Captain Nanoha.
Teana: I see...
Woman: Vice Captain Vita, there’s a guest for you here. A personnel director from the Maritime Special Rescue
Vita: Yeah, I’ll be there soon. And that’s the story, but don’t you slack off this week ‘cause you’re on break. When you get back, you better be ready to work harder.
S+T: Yes ma’am!
Subaru: Oh, a break! And for three days!
Teana: I don’t have any particular place I want to go to. What are you going to do?
Subaru: Hm, oh I think I’ll go and visit my mom’s grave!
Teana: I see. I guess I’ll do the same and visit my older brother’s grave.
Subaru: That reminds me, where is Teana’s older brother’s grave at anyways?
Teana: Oh, way over on the other side of Elusia. Port Fall Memorial Garden, #19.
Subaru: You’re joking… That’s where my family’s grave is at, Port Fall Memorial Garden.
Teana: My family’s in the District 5, Lot 16
Subaru: The same district, ours is in Lot 24.
Teana: So close…
Subaru: Ah, I see now.
Teana: Talk about coincidence (You gotta to be kidding me)…

05 - Nanoha Mama to Vivio
05 – Nanoha-mama and Vivio

Shamal: Hm, there are no problems with your physical examination today. Thank you for your patience, Vivio.
Vivio: Heheh, thank you very much.
Nanoha: Thank you very much, Dr. Shamal.
Shamal: Oh no, not at all. Oh, that reminds me Vivio, are doing well with your studies?
Vivio: Yes! I’m doing my very best.
Nanoha: She can write Midchildan and Belkan runes/letters/characters without making any mistakes now.
Vivio: And I know how to do circular/cyclical calculations (循環計算 = loop functions/calculations? So Vivio is a genius with Physics or something?)(Other alternatives: cycling algorithm or recursive functions or mana circulatory calculations) now.
Shamal: Wow, amazing, now you’re definitely okay (for school).
Vivio: Yup, okay!
Shamal: So have you decided on which school you’re going to attend?
Vivio: Oh, not yet.
Nanoha: We’re thinking, that it’s most likely going to be that place.
Shamal: Oh, I know, that place that Sister Schach introduced to you…
Vivio: St. Hilde Magic Academy/School.

06 - Hayate to Verossa
06 – Hayate and Verossa

Verossa: Oh I see, Vivio’s going to go to school soon.
Hayate: Yeah, and according to her physical, her age is just about right for a first year student.
Verossa: Alright, here you go Hayate. I’ve made some delicious tea for you, and it goes wonderfully well with this millefueille
Hayate: Oh thank you… Er, Rossa, as you can see I’m working right now.
Verossa: I know.
Hayate: I’m glad you’ve come to visit and all, but do you specifically come to people’s office/workplace just to eat desserts/snacks and chat.
Verossa: You should take a break for tea time at least. Rest is important you know.
Hayate: Hearing that from perpetually taking a break Rossa is not particularly convincing.
Verossa: You’re terrible. I even prepared jam that goes well with tea.
Hayate: I’m happy to hear that but I want to remedy my mistakes/errors/failures during the Scaglietti Incident/Case
Verossa: Errors/Mistakes? You, the miraculous Division’s (the Division of Miracles) commander, who defeated the Cradle and arrested Scaglietti?
Hayate: That’s thanks to our division’s Ace and Strikers. I didn’t do a thing. As a mage and as a temporary/special commander responsible, I was terrible at managing/handling the situation (alt: derelict in my duties). And I didn’t arrive in time for the final decisive battle. If Subaru or Teana hadn’t come to save me, who knows what would have happened.
Verossa: Well, if you’re going feel depressed about it (doubt yourself), then doubt fully. The reason why you can doubt your skills/capabilities and faults/incompetence, become hesitant and worry is because the world is at peace, and there’s no imminent danger with lives at risk.
Hayate: Hn…
Verossa: Worry as much as you can, and when you feel you can’t cope, then give up and leave/cry. So even if you can no longer feel proud of being in the TSAB, there are many other ways to live (paths to take). (bad translation)
Hayate: Hm.
Verossa: You should take it easy/slow. You don’t want to trip and not be able get up/recover any more because you’re running around all the time.
Hayate: Hn:
Verossa: Not only do we have always worrying Carim, there’s also Chrono-kun and me. You’re older brothers’ worries about you, our always snarky, and stubborn little sister.
Hayate: Heh. I can’t make others worry. Sorry about that, thanks Rossa.
Verossa: No problem/you’re welcome. Now have some tea before it gets cold.
Hayate: Yes, thanks for the tea. That reminds me, how is Chrono-kun? Busy as usual?
Verossa: It seems that things have settled down in HQ. Despite that it appears that he’s communicating with Colonel Nakajima

07 - Kurono to Genya
07 – Chrono and Genya

Chrono: And with that, that is all for messages on this matter.
Genya: Ah, sorry to trouble you Admiral Chrono.
Chrono: No, not at all. The Combat Cyborg Case is now completely closed.
Genya: It seems so. That reminds me, what’s it like over there at HQ? (How’s HQ over there?)
Chrono: The crimes of/matter on Lieutenant General Regius is very serious and complicated in myriads of ways. But it seems that because of this (But it seems that by using this as fuel), they’ve decided to seriously review and move to implement reforms for all personnel at Central/Main World HQ and to TSAB operations.
Genya: I see.
Chrono: It would great if the Navy and Army start working better together (cooperating with each other better) because of this.
Genya: That’s difficult/a tall order.
Chrono: But it’ll change, even just a little.
Genya: Yeah. You know, working to stop worldwide plots to maintain peace. Ten years is really pushing it.
Chrono: That’s true.
Genya: It’s a miracle if it holds for twenty years, but fifty or a hundred is impossible. So, for the sake of the next generation and the sake of our children and grandchildrens’ generations’ future, we must cultivate and maintain our people/personnel and organization.
Chrono: Yes.
Genya: Well that’s what I talked about with your little sister and little lady Takamachi.
Chrono: Ahahah, is that so?

08 - Lightning Tai
08 – Lightning Team

Caro: Well then.
Erio: That’s all for today’s report.
Fate: Yes, thanks for your hard work. So ends our duties for today.
E+C: Thank you for your hard work.
Fate: Have you gotten used to your regular duties?
Erio: I’m not used to not being on 24 hour call/duty, it feels very strange.
Caro: Me too.
Fate: But just in a little while, we’ll be going on our 24 hour break. Then we can sort of spend our day as a normal family.
E+C: Yes.
Caro: Oh that reminds me, about Vivio, she said something very interesting.
Erio: I have two mamas’ all to myself but…
Caro: But we only have one mama, Fate-san, to ourselves. So when we want to be with Fate-mama, Vivio will be with Nanoha-mama only.
Fate: She said that?
Erio: I think she’s trying to be considerate to us.
Caro: So sometimes, can we kindly refuse her?
Erio: Is that all right?
Fate: Of course it’s all right. When that happens, let’s all tell her together. Oh, it’s time for you to go.
Fate: Did you get your maritime/sea flight clearance?
Caro: Yes, we received it from Griffith-san
Erio: Well, we’ll be gone for a little bit.
Fate: Okay then, have a safe trip.

Erio: Once we get to our dorms and change our clothes, we’ll go out.
Caro: I’ll call over Fried too.
Alto: Oh, Lightning duo, thanks for your hard work!
E+C: Thanks for your hard work.
Alto: Are you two going off somewhere?
Erio: Yes, just a little face to face visit.
Caro: To the Central/Main Isolation Ward/Facility.

09 - Chijou Kakuri Shisetsu
09 - Central/Main Isolation Ward/Facility

Erio: Hello.
Caro: Sorry to intrude.
Lutecia: Welcome.
Erio: Lu!
Caro: Lu-chan, are you doing well?
Lutecia: Yes. Is today’s work over for you?
Erio: Yup, there haven’t been any large incidents lately.
Caro: The same as always I guess. How about you Lu-chan?
Lutecia: The same as always educational/study program. Nothing has changed very much. But I’ve come to understand things a little. What I’ve done, its weight/seriousness and what they mean. What I’ve done up to this point in my life, I don’t know what to do to start over again from here on. Um, have you heard from anyone what my punishment is?
Erio: No.
Caro: We haven’t heard.
Lutecia: A strict magic power limiter treatment/measure and exile/isolation/quarantine to an in progress terraforming/frontier planet.
Erio: That can’t be.
Caro: But, your trial hasn’t happened yet. So how can they decide on your punishment already??
Lutecia: They say since I’m obviously guilty and voluntarily pleaded guilty, the verdict comes rather quickly.
Caro: Exile to a terraforming/frontier planet. Lutecia, you’re not going there alone are you?
Lutecia: I’m going with my personal/legal guardian by my side.
Erio: Legal guardian? But isn’t your legal guardian Fate-san and Lindy-san?
Lutecia: They managed to change it to someone else.
Caro: To whom then?
Lutecia: Megane Alpino. My mother.
E+C: Huh… HUH?!
Erio: Wait… what? EH?
Caro: Your mother, she’s awake?
Lutecia: She woke up, the week before the last.
Erio: But when we visited then, you didn’t tell us that.
Lutecia: You didn’t ask.
Caro: Um, and, and then?
Lutecia: She heard about the situation, came to visit… and apologized to me for causing me so much hardship while she was asleep. So she promised that she’ll stay by side forever this time.
Erio: I see…
Lutecia: And… Mother will be able to leave the planet any time she wants, but I don’t think I can ever leave it until I’m an adult or older. It might be that I’ll never be able leave the planet. I don’t know when we’ll ever meet like this again… Sorry I didn’t tell you.
Caro: That can’t be…
Lutecia: Thank you for saving me and Garyuu, Jiraiyou and Hakutenoh. Tell everyone at Mobile Six, thank you for stopping Doctor and the Numbers, and saving everyone. Thank you for saving my mother and for your gentle mother, Fate-san, for becoming my legal guardian. Thank you for visiting me so many times, talking to me and becoming my friends, Erio, Caro.
Woman: Oh sorry, it’s almost time for personal visits to be over.
Erio: Yes…
Lutecia: We just finished our conversation right now.
Caro: Um, this. This is for Lu-chan, Agito-san and all the Numbers here from everyone at Mobile Six.
Woman: Yes, I’ll give them this for you.
Erio: Well then Lu.
Caro: I hope we can see each other next week.
Lutecia: Un…

10 - Stars Tai, Shuppatsu
10 – Stars Team, Departure

Nanoha: Well then, I, Captain Takamachi shall be starting my three day leave/vacation.
Vita: Yeah, take a nice long rest.
Vivio: We’re leaving, Lieutenant!
Vita: Yeah.
Fate: Take your time (to rest), you two.
Vivio: We’re going now, Fate-mama.
Fate: Yes, have a safe trip.
Nanoha: Well then, our plan for our first day off is visiting the school. From the city, we ride the express train to the north for an hour.
Vivio: It has ‘good access’, right?
Nanoha: Ahahah, amazing. So where did you learn that word from?
Vivio: From Master Sergeant Rein!
Nanoha: Ahaha, I see.

Vice: WHAT!? Erg. From here to Elusia, all way to the west coast?
Alto: Amazing, that’s one heck of a long road trip.
Teana: Um, well, when I come back I’ll change the oil myself, and it seems the tires about worn out, so I’ll get new ones and…
Vice: You idiot, that’s all fine and dandy but…
Alto: Well, I’d be glad if you change the oil and do some basic maintenance on it for me.
Vice: Ya know, it’s starting to look/feel like this bike’s no longer mine but your property now (alt: something that you two share now).
Alto: Well, you know, I usually do the maintenance/repair work on this baby. I mean look at her, I wash til she sparkles.
Vice: Don’t you ever give any thoughts about buying your own motorcycles, you guys?
Teana: Well, any ways, I’ll buy some souvenirs for everyone and for the maintenance team.
Alto: Oh thanks, Teana.
Vice: If you’re going to buy something, buy something tasty/good. I don’t want “I’ve been to Elusia” (I Went To Elusia) cookies.
Teana: Well, um, I guess that’s a given…

11 - Zankuto - Hirude Mahou Gakuin
11 – Sankt Hilde Magic School/Academy

Nanoha: Oh, Sister Schach!
Vivio: Good afternoon!
Schach: Nanoha-san, Vivio. Good afternoon.
Nanoha: Thank you for your time.
Vivio: Thank you very much.
Schach: Oh not at all. Well then, let’s begin. Welcome to the Belka Saint King (Sankt Kaiser) Church affliated traditional mission school Sankt Hilde Magic School/Academy. The premises/campus is like this and it happens to be break time, so the students are energetic as usual.
Girl: Oh Sister, good day.
Boy: Good day.
Schach: Thank you, good day.
Vivio: Wow, lots of kids.
Nanoha: Everyone’s about the same age as you.
Schach: If you enter this school, they might become your friends. Would you like to talk to them for a bit?
Vivio: Yes!
Schach: Everyone, may I have your attention please?
All: Oh?
Schach: There’s a girl who might be coming to school here next year. If there’s anyone with time, could you talk to her?
All: Yes!
Nanoha: Go ahead Vivio.
Vivio: Yeah. Good afternoon.
Girl: Good day.
Boy: What’s your name?
Vivio: I’m Takamichi Vivio.
Schach: Is something wrong?
Nanoha: Oh nothing, it’s the first time she’s met children but she’s not shy/afraid at all.
Girl: So your name is Vivio (hard to hear)
Vivio: Yup.
Girl: Is that woman, Vivio’s mom?
Vivio: Yup.
Schach: Well they are fellow children.
Girl: Here’s a classroom. Over there is the magic practice room.
Boy: Would you like to go to see it?
Vivio: Is it okay? Sister Schach, can I go and see it?
Schach: Yes, please go ahead.
Nanoha: Sorry everyone, please take care of her.
Schach: We’ll be touring the school grounds, let’s meet up at the lobby later.
Vivio: Okay!

Schach: Primary school is five years, middle/secondary school is three years and after two years as a probationary/provisional member she can attend high/senior/advanced classes. It’s basically an escalator school but it’s possible to skip grades. If she genuinely wishes to continue serious studies, she can earn a bachelor degree (alt: earn a university degree).
Nanoha: I see.
Schach: Oh, it’s a message from Carim. Please excuse me.
Nanoha: Please do.
Carim: Schach, are you at the school?
Schach: Yes, with Nanoha-san.
Carim: Oh Nanoha-san, good afternoon.
Nanoha: Hello, Knight Carim.
Carim: It’s about time for the break over there, and I was wondering how Nanoha-san and Vivio were doing, so I decided to call.
Nanoha: Thank you very much.
Schach: Vivio is being shown around the school by the students.
Carim: Vivio seems to become Nanoha-san’s child completely and has settled down. I’m sure there will be no trouble with school.
Nanoha: I sure hope so.
Carim: I, Schach and Rossa, though we went at different times, studied at this school. The learning environment is quite good.
Nanoha: Yes.
Schach: Because it’s a mission school, she’ll end up using Church style manners/etiquette.
Nanoha: That applies/true of any world/place.
Carim: That’s true.

Vivio: Well everyone, thank you.
Girl: Bye bye Vivio.
Girl 1: Have a nice day
Vivio: Have a nice day.
Schach: Didn’t I tell you.
Vivio: Sister Schach too, thank you very much.
Schach: You’re welcome.

Nanoha: Vivio, what did you think? Do you think you’ll be alright studying magic at that school?
Vivio: Yes, actually, I want to study there!
Nanoha: I see, and it seems you can make lots of friends over there too.
Vivio: Un.
Nanoha: When Vivio goes to school, Mama’s going to become lonely.
Vivio: Mama’s a good girl, so she’ll be fine.
Nanoha: Hahaha!
Vivio: Vivio’s going to study lots and learn lots of magic! And then one day, Vivio’s going to protect Mama!
Nanoha: I see, I’ll look forward to it.
Vivio: Un.
Nanoha: Well, we still have half a year until you become a first year and I have a three day break coming up. So during this break, let’s play a lot!
Vivio: YEAH!

12 - Port Fall Memorial Garden

Subaru: Ah, so it is close by.
Teana: Diagonally behind, right next door.
Subaru: So they’re neighbours.
Teana: Yeah, so they are.
Subaru: So I guess I’ll take care of the flowers and prayer first?
Teana: Sure go ahead.
Subaru: To Captain Tiida. And to Teana’s father and mother, nice to meet you. I’m Subaru Nakajima. I have been in the care of your daughter Teana… Okay done.
Teana: Oh, I’ll be by your mom’s grave to say hi too later.
Subaru: Okay, then I’ll go ahead and have a chat with my mom first.
Teana: Ni-san, Father, Mother, somehow I managed to get through the Relic Case without getting hurt. My dream that I received from Nii-san, my path to becoming an Enforcer is still far away but… I’m getting there, slowly but surely. Last month, I took the exam/test to become an Enforcer aide/assistant and am now waiting for the test results. Oh about my shooting skill/markmanship, though it’s nowhere near Nii-san’s skill (alt: can’t be compared to Nii-san’s) but I think I’ve gotten better. I’m sure that it should make you worry a little less about me. In any case, Teana’s doing her best/well.
Subaru: Hey mom, it’s been awhile. You know, a few days ago, me and Gin-nee tried again but it seems that using both Revolver Knuckles is still a bit too much for us. You were really strong Mom, being able to handle both work and home. So we thought to ourselves, that’s the reason why you could use such power. I guess I’m still not ready yet. Dad and Gin-nee are still worrying about me all the time. I’m doing all I can to hold on to my dream and job. I’m sure when I get strong enough protect/protect my most precious things with my own two hands. I’m thinking to myself, once I can do that, I can try it again.

13 - Hayate to Vita
13 – Hayate and Vita

Hayate: Ah~
Vita: Oh, Hayate!
Hayate: Oh, Vita, you just got out?
Vita: Yeah, I’m about to go back to the dorms for a rest.
Hayate: I see, then let’s go home together.
Vita: Okay.
Hayate: When are Rein and the others supposed to come home?
Vita: I don’t think they’ll be back until around 10 p.m.
Hayate: I see, if that’s the case, since we’re alone until then, no one can stop me from spoiling Vita (alt: no one will ever know that I’m fawning on Vita).
Vita: ARG! Hayate you’re heavy!
Hayate: Heavy! How rude!
Vita: I was lying about you being heavy, but I can’t breathe!
Hayate: Oh no you don’t, I won’t let you go! As always, Vita is so wonderful to hug/cuddle. It puts my heart at ease.
Vita: Really?
Hayate: You’re so warm and smell so nice. This is the world that Vita protected, that’s why we can relax like this.
Vita: Nanoha’s the one who stopped ‘The Cradle’ and the ones who saved/protected the world was everyone who happened to be there at that time. It was everyone.
Hayate: That might be true but Vita did her very best to protect everyone. Going to that dangerous place, trying her hardest until she was all tattered/beaten up/torn up. Sorry and thank you, Vita.
Vita: The one who saved me was Hayate and Rein, so we’re even.
Hayate: Ah, I wish we could stay like this forever.
Vita: You can, if you want.
Hayate: Is that so?
Vita: Yeah…

15 - Agito to Shigunamu
15 – Agito and Signum

Vita: Hayate, fell asleep. Hm, I’m sleepy too. Well, good night Hayate.
Signum: We’re home.
Shamal: We’re home. Oh, the lights are off?
Zafira: It appears that Meister Hayate and Vita are sleeping in the other room.
Rein: So it seems. Oh, she went bed in her clothes again.
Shamal: It would a shame to wake them, let’s keep quiet for them okay?
Rein: Okay!
Shamal: Signum, you’re going to call Agito-chan right?
Signum: I just received permission to communicate/call her. It’s only for a little while though.
Rein: We should let you have some space, right?
Signum: Sorry about this, but I still want to talk with her alone for now.
Zafira: Okay.
Shamal: I’ll go get the laundry, take your time.
Rein: We’re off!
Signum: Greetings, this is Mobile Six Division, 2nd Lieutenant Signum
Man: Yes, I was informed of your call. Agito, right? I’ll connect you right away.
Agito: Ah, um, er…
Signum: Agito, this is Signum.
Agito: Ugh, um, hey!
Signum: It’s been awhile since last time, sorry about that.
Agito: Well, it’s not as though there’s a lot to talk about with you.
Signum: Don’t say that, I want to talk to you.
Agito: Ugh…
Signum: A few days ago, I went to Knight Zest’s grave once more to plant.
Agito: … Ah…
Signum: Placed the (seeds of the) flowers that you said Knight Zest liked best there.
Agito: I see…
Signum: I’ve taken some pictures, want to see it?
Agito: Huh, you know how to take pictures?
Signum: I’m pretty bad at it though. How is it? Can you see it?
Agito: Yeah, I can see it. The Sir sure is sleeping in a beautiful place, eh?
Signum: It’s a good place. They say many of his fellow comrades’ (fellow unit/battalion members) rest here too.
Agito: I see…
Signum: That reminds me, about after you get out of that place. Have you given it any thought?
Agito: Sorry, I said I’d go with you. Could you give me a bit more time? About the Sir, and things about myself, haven’t really adjusted (organized/put things in order) it all.
Signum: Okay, take your time to think about it.
Hayate: Oh, Signum?
Vita: Oh, you came home.
Signum: Meister Hayate, Vita.
Agito: Erg…
Hayate: Oh, you were talking to Agito.
Vita: How’s it going Agito?
Agito: I’m… I’m fine… Er, um… Commander Yagami, um, you see about... Thank you very much.
Hayate: Huh? About what?
Agito: Preparing/Getting my clothing and everyday necessities/personal items, all in my size.
Hayate: Oh don’t worry about it. There’s a shop that I order from to clothe my youngest kid. I only just ordered some more.
Agito: My warden was very impressed, to be able to create such beautiful/wonderful clothing in such a small size.
Vita: Artisans can do amazing things, don’t forget that.
Hayate: Hey, Agito…
Agito: Um, er… Yes?
Hayate: When you get everything in order over there, I’d be happy if you came to our home.
Agito: Um, er… Well…
Signum: Right now, she wants to think it over carefully.
Hayate: Oh, nothing complicated. I was just saying it would nice if she could come to visit.
Vita: Yup!
Agito: Thank you very much…

16. Chijou Kakuri Shisetsu ~Numbers~
16 – Central/Main Isolation Ward/Facility ~Numbers~

Otto: Dieci, Sein, Nove…
Wendi: Otto, what are you doing here with your twin?
Cinque: Even though it’s our break now, you didn’t go out to the free zone?
Otto: Well you see, Agito-san was on the other side.
Dieci: Well it looked like you were talking, we didn’t want to bother you if you were.
Deed: Everyone is here now, so why don’t we go out into the lobby?
Sein: Better than staying in the classroom or in our rooms.
Wendi: Yeah, those rooms’ are really depressing
Otto: Well, it would be a problem if the prisoners’ bedrooms were uncomfortable.
Deed: And their current treatment towards felons is quite good.
Deici: I suppose… But you know; our sisters that didn’t come here… Not surprised by Uno-nee and Tre-nee, but Qua-nee too.
Cinque: Sette wasn’t unexpected given her personality. The Doctor and the other fours’ decision not cooperate with TSAB was not at all unexpected.
Nove: Is that so?
Cinque: I suppose it’s different for you my younger sisters but my coming punishment shouldn’t be all too different from what Tre and Quattro and the others is going through at the satellite orbit/orbital prison.
All: Huh?
Cinque: Whether I cooperate with the investigation or anything else, I will not gain freedom in my lifetime… (alt trans: I will not live to see freedom again)
Dieci: The same with me.
Sein: I guess, chances are pretty high it’s the same with me.
Cinque: It really reminds me that it doesn’t matter where I go. I worry about you all, and there are sins that I want to atone, so I decided to come here.
Dieci: As do I.
Sein: Ah er, me too.
Deed: That’s probably a lie…
Otto: You most likely wanted to go with flow by saying what the others were saying.
Sein: Hey twins! Rude remarks insulting your older sister is forbidden!!
Wendi: Nah, you gave it some thought. You wanted to live a life without considering/thinking about anything at all.
Sein: Urg, from the person I didn’t want to hear from most…
Nove: But Cinque-nee, Dieci … oh and Sein.
Sein: Why did you add, ‘oh and Sein’?
Dieci: Hey now…
Nove: Ginga said it didn’t she? Even if we won’t be completely free; but we can still get out and live in the outside world.
Cinque: The sisters, who have come here, have both a right and a duty to find a way to live. That’s right. I don’t know how it’ll come about. But the first two to get out without a doubt is Nove and Wendi. Then the twins. The four of you.
Dieci: And then Sein, and long afterwards, it’ll be me and Cinque.
Cinque: How you decide to live, go and discover it, and then come back to tell us about it.
Dieci: We’ll look forward to it; it’ll feel like freedom to us while we wait behind bars.
Nove: … Yeah…
Wendi: Oh, hey Nove, that’s it. You better get along with Subaru and Teana.
Dieci: When they came to visit you last time, you didn’t bother seeing them.
Nove: I got it already…

17 - Kyuuka Shuuryou
17 –Vacation/Break Ends/Finishes

Nanoha: Stars 1 and…
Subaru: Stars 3 with Stars 4!
Teana: Have returned to base/duty after our three day break!
Vita: Yeah, welcome back.
Griffith: Welcome back Nanoha-san. These are the job files since your break.
Nanoha: Oh, thank you. There seems to be quite a bit.
Griffith: Fate-san tried to clean up most of them but…
Nanoha: Okay then, before training, I’ll try to do them all as fast as possible.
Griffith: Yes, please do.
Erio: Welcome back Subaru-san, Tea-san.
Caro: How was your break?
Teana: I drove for way too long, because we were on the bike all the time, my back hurts.
Subaru: And I was sitting on the back seat (Lit: on the tandem seat) so my butt hurts.
Erio: Not only was it your vacation, but you went to visit a grave and the isolation wards/facilities right?
Caro: Did meet you Nove and the others?
Subaru: Yeah, before we heading back, for a little bit.
Teana: It was only for a moment but we managed to talk a bit.
Erio: I see.

18 - Lindie to Erio Kyaro
18 – Lindy, Erio and Caro

Lindy: I see, so you’re all going to have a break next week.
Fate: Yes, Erio, Caro and I. All three of us, for three days.
Lindy: You’ve made plans to visit our home right?
Fate: Yes, we’re thinking of returning on the second night.
Lindy: Oh, Karol and Liera are going to be very happy.
Fate: Yes.
Lindy: That reminds me, have Erio and Caro decided on their future (career)?
Fate: Future (career)?
Lindy: You know, where/what division are they applying to after Mobile Six is demobilized/terminated.
Fate: They’re not entirely sure but they seemed to have come to a decision.
Lindy: Really? Where? Where? The Mid continent (or Mid HQ)? Will they be separated?
Fate: I think you should ask the two about that.
Caro: Well, you see, I’ve been thinking that I go back to the Remote/Frontier Nature Conservation Corps I was in.
Lindy: I see.
Erio: I guess you can say that I’m going with her, when I sent out my transfer request they said they would like me come too.
Lindy: Hahahah, I thought so.
Erio: Since I’ve finally learned to ride Fried by myself, I’m sure I’ll be a big help at the frontier/remote world.
Caro: And as partners, we’ll be able to use all the techniques/tactics that we learned at Mobile Six. So we talked to each other about it, and came to the conclusion to stay together.
Erio: Nanoha-san, Fate-san and the Commander agreed with it too.
Lindy: I see, I’m sure that it’s a wonderful thing.
Erio: Well, I thought to myself, we’ve only just grown to become true partners to each other so…
Lindy: Oh, that’s not true. I’m sure of it.

19 - Futari no Shinro
19 – The future of the two

Subaru: Okay, well then, let’s go train!
Teana: Yes.
Rein: Private First Class Subaru Nakajima, Private First Class Teana Lanster, please come up to the Captain’s/Commander’s quarters.
S+T: Hm?

Hayate: Ah, thanks for your hard work. Before you go train, there’s something I want to discuss with you.
Rein: It’s about your future deployments/assignments after Mobile Six demobilizes/disbands.
Teana: Yes ma’am.
Hayate: First you, Teana. The Enforcer Aide exam you took, you passed with flying colors. A hundred percent, perfect score. As previously planned, you will work with Captain Fate as her second Enforcer Aide/Assistant and learn about the duties of an Enforcer.
Rein: Are there any questions?
Teana: No, not at all.
Rein: And you, Subaru.
Subaru: Yes?
Rein: You see, Subaru, a scout came for you.
Subaru: A scout?
Hayate: Special Rescue Team/Squad. They’re responsible for maritime districts/sectors in southern Mid.
Rein: It mainly deals with disaster relief and rescue. The skills you learned as an Attacker with Mobile Six will be very handy/useful.
Hayate: The maritime sector/district has to work in the most difficult land and sea conditions out there. You’re good at swimming right, Subaru?
Subaru: Yes ma’am. I can swim up to 20 kilometres continuously, and I can dive without an air tank (equipment) for up to an hour easily.
Hayate: It appears that you caught their eye when you participating in the Cradle rescue mission. Once Vice Captain Vita handed/sent over the paperwork, it piqued the interest of the personnel director.
Subaru: I see.
Hayate: Well, you don’t have to answer right away. Let’s see, you should decide by next week.
Subaru: Yes ma’am.
Rein: While you’re thinking up waterproofing modifications for Mach Calibre and Revolver Knuckle. We’ll be waiting for you.
Subaru: Yes ma’am
Teana: Congratulations Subaru.
Subaru: I’m happy but…
Teana: Hm?
Subaru: This’ll be the first time I’ll be separated from Teana...
Teana: Before we met at Training School, I was just a stranger (an unknown face) to you.
Subaru: That’s true but…
Teana: And it’s not as if we’re going to be so far away we won’t be able to call each other. We can see each other any time we want.
Subaru: You’re right but it’s going to be lonely.
Teana: And you’ll be separated from Nanoha-san too.
Subaru: Yeah.
Teana: Rescue is with Ground Forces, and the Airforce/Aerial Tactical Training Corps is at HQ. There might not be much of an opportunity to see each other.
Subaru: Hm…
Teana: But that’s still months ahead into the future, you should just concentrate on learning from Nanoha-san as much as you can with the time left.
Subaru: That’s true.
Erio: Ah, thanks for your hard work!
Caro: Thanks for your hard work!
Subaru: Sorry for the wait.
Erio: What was that announcement about?
Teana: It’s about our future deployments/new assignments. I passed the Enforcer Aide exam. And Subaru got scouted by maritime/port/harbor district/sector Rescue Team/Squad.
Caro: Rescue? Amazing!
Erio: Congratulations.
Subaru: Thanks a lot Erio, Caro.
Teana: Now that you know, let’s…
Subaru: Oh sorry, could we head to the doctor’s office/nursing station/medical first? I want to get a first aid kit.
Caro: Oh, me too.
Teana: Well, let’s go the doctor’s office/nursing station/medical first then.
Erio: Yes.

20 – Kizuato
20 – Scars

Nanoha: Ah, ow… Dr. Shamal, it hurts.
Shamal: Hm, as I suspected. It’s been two months, and even with three days of complete rest, the pain doesn’t go away.
Nanoha: So it seems.
Shamal: It seems that we’re going to have to put you through a very thorough/tenacious/stubborn medical treatment for this.
Nanoha: I see…
Subaru: Oh, the door is open.
Teana: Is Dr. Shamal still treating patients/working?
Erio: It appears that Nanoha-san is inside though…
Caro: Um… Er…
Shamal: The battle inside the Cradle and backlash from the Blast Form, this isn’t the sort of damage you recover from quickly/easily. Your maximum magical power/mana has fallen by 8%
Nanoha: Well, I’ll just recover while working.
Shamal: The case/incident and training is over now. As a doctor, I would like to advise/suggest you take a complete rest, for at least a year, or better yet 2 or 3 years.
Nanoha: I’m fine, I can still work. And besides, with this sort of damage, we can’t be sure that it’ll be completely fixed/return to normal by taking a long rest.
Shamal: Nanoha-chan…
Nanoha: I’ve finally figured out how to make the (Alt: insane/crazy/not the sort of big stick rational people would use in the first place) rash/absurd/overpowered Excellion safe/stable now. And I’ve passed it on to Subaru but there’s still so much I want to teach them. Teana’s gotten much better with her magic/mana control, so before she graduates I think I’ll be able to teach her how to converge/focus magic/mana.
Shamal: EH? You mean you’re going to teach her Starlight (Breaker)?!
Nanoha: Yes, I’m sure Teana will be able to use it. And for Caro, Shooter and for Erio, Charge Drive and basic/fundamental long distance attacks. And Subaru’s ACS and Buster can be made to go much further. There are so many things I want the others to take away with them.
Shamal: That might be true…
Nanoha: There are many things that I and Vita can teach them, but they can learn only if we go full out in battle. I always say; regretting after being defeated/falling/failing is much too late but I know I can’t continue to fly forever. If that’s the case, then until that time I stop flying, I wonder how much I can do. I wonder what I can leave behind.
Shamal: It’s far too reckless. For a doctor, you are an utterly terrible patient.
Nanoha: Um, sorry. I will make every effort not to fall, and not to break/hurt my body.
Shamal: But you don’t want to stop flying or fighting.
Nanoha: Is that bad/impossible?
Shamal: Even I told you it’s impossible, you wouldn’t listen to me in the first place. But as long as you’re in Mobile Six, I am still Nanoha-chan’s doctor, there are things I won’t compromise with.
Nanoha: Yes?
Shamal: Don’t think to yourself that you won’t ever recover/get better. Don’t ever say it out loud in words. If you want to keep flying for even a little bit longer, you mustn’t give up.
Nanoha: Yes. Sorry about that. I’ll definitely recover and fly again.
Shamal: Yeah. Oh, what a delighted/happy looking face.
Nanoha: But, really, I won’t ever fall/fail. I can’t make Vivio cry (alt: I can’t allow Vivio to cry).
Shamal: Oh? Did someone come, I wonder?

21 - 4nin no Omoi
21 – The Memories of the Four

Fate: Oh, everyone.
All: Thank you for your hard work.
Vita: Hey, what’s up you four? Sounding all sad?
Fate: Is something wrong?
Teana: No, nothing ‘s wrong.
Signum: Did not the Stars hear about their assignment changes from the Division Commander?
Subaru: Ah, no, we have.
Fate: I see. After this, let’s have an interview Teana.
Teana: Yes ma’am.
Nanoha: Sorry for the wait!
All: Thank you for your hard work.
Nanoha: Oh, you guys sure are full of energy. Okay then, let’s do our very best in training!
All: Yes ma’am!
Nanoha: Today we’ll be training your individual skills by specific teachers. Well then, teachers…
Fate: Caro, we’ll be working on your firing/shooting control.
Caro: Yes ma’am
Signum: Erio, you’re with me.
Vita: Teana’s with me.
All: Thank you for your guidance.
Vita: Right, today we’re going to work on the fundamental application magic again.
Teana: I’ll do my best!
Nanoha: Subaru, you’re with me. We’re going ‘full drive’ right away, maximum/full power.
Subaru: Yes ma’am! (note: Poor Subaru, she’s going to die…)

22 - 4nin no Ketsui
22 – The resolve/determination (final decision) of the four.

Subaru: Our days at Mobile Six, our days of combat training…
Nanoha: Well then, Exceed~!
Subaru: GEAR EXCELLION!!
S+N: DRIVE!!
Mach Caliber: Ignition.
Teana: Our days of meetings and clashes…
Vita: You’re going to be utilizing your magic in the most efficient way possible with only a little bit of mana. You should be able to do the same things but with half the magic.
Teana: Yes ma’am
Vita: If you can do this, then Nanoha will teach you the next skill. Now come on and get to it!
Teana: Here I go!
Caro: The things that we were taught, the things we were shown…
Fate: Come on Caro, faster, stronger, further!
Caro: Yes ma’am.
Erio: The path we have been entrusted with and for us to go forth upon….
Signum: You’re still too slow! Rely upon/trust your speed/acceleration, punch/pierce through with your entire body!
Erio: Yes ma’am! YARGH!!!
Nanoha: Good Subaru, more.
Subaru: Here I come, Full power! SHINDOUKEN (Vibration Fist)!
Nanoha: Raising Heart.
RH: Protection.
Vita: Subaru, broke through Nanoha’s barrier?
Teana: In one shot?!
Nanoha: Good job Subaru, but still not (good) enough.
Subaru: Yes ma’am! Beyond what we’ve been taught, we will continue to grow stronger. With memories/experiences and strength we received, we can now teach/tell other people. This is what we can do.

Nanoha: EXCELLION~!
Subaru: DIVINE~!
S+N: BUSTER!
Shamal: Oh look at Nanoha-chan’s delighted/happy face.
Alto: Sure is.
Hayate: I guess we can’t call the newbies, newbies any more.
Alto: Yeah, if they keep that up, they can clear the A rank exams/tests without any problems.
Hayate: A rank? No, well other than Caro, I don’t think anyone will be reaching A-rank.
Alto: Huh?
Shamal: The three of them will be skipping to the AA combat rank test, that’s what Nanoha and Vita are training them for.
Hayate: Caro will be a composite/artificial/synthesized A-ranker but she’ll have a plus tacked on because of her specialty/experience.
Alto: Oh, I see.
Hayate: But keep this a secret from them, okay?
Alto: Okay!

24 – Aozora
24 – Blue Sky

Fate: And after that, the quiet days until the day of Mobile Six’s graduation and the eventful days that soon followed after, are still fresh in my memories. Memories such as the very intense 24 minute mock battle on graduation. Though Mobile Six’s members are scattered to other places, but under these blue skies, I think to myself that not one will ever forget those days as long as (no matter where) they live.
Nanoha: Fate-chan!
Vivio: Fate-mama!
Fate: Yes, wait for me! I just need to finish up writing this email. Today is a day off, so I’m going for a little trip/walk with Nanoha and Vivio. I’m sure everyone is busy and find it hard to make time to plan/organize our class reunion, but let’s definitely make it happen. Our class reunion plan committee president Shari is doing her best. As the secretary/organizer for the reunion plan committee, let’s all do our best. Until next time. Fate Testarossa Harlaown. Send to Subaru. Sorry for the wait!
Vivio: Fate-mama, are you done with your email?
Fate: Yup, done and over with.
Nanoha: Well then, let’s go Fate-chan.
Fate: Yes, Nanoha.
Old 2009-10-31, 13:16   Link #2273
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Oh, i can't believe i missed the part about them taking their mage rank test. I guess it's more-or-less official now that the 3 Forwards are AA while Caro is an A+
Old 2009-10-31, 13:17   Link #2274
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Thanks for yet more great work, Nagumo!
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-31, 13:22   Link #2275
prescience
Friendly Satanist

Thanks for the TL! It seems Lindy's bad habits are spreading...

And the bit about the mage rank test does quite a bit to quell the complaints about the Forwards being too weak compared to the pre-StrikerS cast. Again, thanks for all the translations; without them, the story would be much weaker...
prescience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 10:11   Link #2276
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Something bothers me...

Relic bonded with Ginga's Linker Core?

Um... What's up with that?

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 10:19   Link #2277
prescience
Friendly Satanist

I would assume that Ginga's Linker Core is derived from a relic, as part of the whole cyborg thing. Not sure, though. On the one hand, it would be possible her to have a natural Linker Core, but on the other hand, if Spaghetti (or whoever) was intending her to be a combat mage, they might have used a relic to boost her innate magical abilities.
prescience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-01, 17:38   Link #2278
Nagumo
Random Translator

I must admit I've forgotten how old Nanoha has become. This is MSLN SS02, something that was released almost five years ago that I never got around to translating... because of how terrible SS01 was but that's a different story.

I will be now starting to translate things about our loveable loli-Fate. It'll be quite a blast from the past, and quite cute I imagine.

Nanoha Sound Stage 02

19 - Jikai Yokoku
19 – Next Time On!

Fate: Since that day everything ended. About the days after the end…
Arf: About Nanoha and the others, Chrono and the others, and us. An explanation of what we have been up to elsewhere. Next on Sound Stage 03.
Fate: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Episode 14 is ‘Afterwards’… Lyrical Magical, I will do my best…
Arf: AHAHAHA! Fate that was so cu~te~!
Fate: Oh that was so embarrassing…
Old 2009-11-01, 18:02   Link #2279
Nagumo
Random Translator

Nanoha Sound Stage 02

04 - Namae wa Arf
04 – Her name is Arf

Fate: Since that day, that small wolf became my familiar. Though, at first it was a bit difficult to maintain the necessary expenditure/level of mana.
Linith: Urg, dinner’s served. Heave ho…
Fate: This… this much?
Linith: It’s true that your meals are usually smaller but to up your mana we need to nourish your body.
Fate: I… I’ll do my best! Oh Arf, wait a second.
Linith: Oh, you gave her name.
Fate: Yeah, her name is Arf. Here you go, Arf. Dinner. Matching my mana growth, it soon became less and less of a hassle. Once she stabilized and recovered, Arf was finally able to transform into a human form.
Arf: A~ Fa~te~…
Fate: Yes, that’s right, Fate.
Arf: Fa~te~!
Fate: And then she started to speak (use words).
Linith: Fate, Arf, dinnertime.
A+F: Yes!
Arf: Dinner!
Fate: Yeah.
Alf: Hey Fate, after eating let’s go to the forest and play house again!
Linith: No Arf, Fate has homework.
Arf: Aw…
Fate: After homework, let’s play together.
Arf: Un.
Linith: You know, Arf can be a great help in combat lessons/practice.
Arf: Oh, I can help!
Fate: You used to be a wolf, too.
Arf: Wo~lf~!
Old 2009-11-01, 18:55   Link #2280
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

... Forget moeblob Vivio, Arf is causing complete moesplosions here.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
music