AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

View Poll Results: Your favorite pairing [Multiple Choices]
Nina x Layfon 35 41.67%
Felli x Layfon 38 45.24%
Leerin x Layfon 38 45.24%
Mei x Layfon 15 17.86%
Naruki x Layfon 20 23.81%
Nina x Leerin 14 16.67%
Nina x Felli 10 11.90%
Leerin x Savaris 4 4.76%
Savaris x Layfon x Dixerio 7 8.33%
Harley x Nina 7 8.33%
Kallian x Layfon 3 3.57%
Felli x Shante 4 4.76%
Gorneo x Shante 9 10.71%
Layfon x Layfon 6 7.14%
Felli x Manji Midou 10 11.90%
TruKnight x Harem 12 14.29%
Haia x Myunfa 9 10.71%
Dein Dee x Darsheena 3 3.57%
Sharnid x Darsheena 22 26.19%
SCP x Felli 5 5.95%
Other x Other 8 9.52%
Bishounen Orgy [Ladies sustain profuse nose-bleeding] 4 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-19, 12:17   Link #21
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Don't think so.

Genshiken tells the story of a school club that's focused on anime and gaming; there was this particular girl who was into yaoi, that often dreamed of fellow male club members getting paired together. It resulted in hilarious misunderstandings over time.
Old 2009-07-19, 13:16   Link #22
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by satomianzaki View Post
hehe...don't say that...
but of course you can't have her since she's either for layfon or dixerio (besides the fact that she's not real)...

ahem, you see, if you'll meet someone like her in real life, you'll never know...
some say opposites attract and the one you hate is the one you really love...hehe...corny...

but i'll respect your opinion...am still really amazed at how much you really hate her...oh well...just don't take your anger to the next level, you know its not good for the health...let it go...they're just anime characters....
She reminds me some of my step-mom who I don't care for in her selfish views on everything. The fact that she doesn't see things from anyone else's point of view. My step-mom is EXACTLY like that, which has caused my dad and I to have heated discussions with her over the years(they almost divorced 10 years ago).

Even in real life, a personality like hers, would be in complete conflict with mine. Completely. I couldn't even be her friend with how she pushes everything on people.
Old 2009-07-19, 13:34   Link #23
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

In real life, she wouldn't go through the things she had, and would be a different person as a result. You know, Sarah Connor wouldn't change from a diner waitress into a berserker commando if she wasn't hunted by a cyborg Austrian oak. That's why fictional characters in surreal settings can't really be judged in a RL light. Still, Nina's pretty normal when it comes to school and casual life in any case.

Aw jeez, smells like the derail spirit..

On another note, I'm also happy to see that Naruki is only second to Nina.
Old 2009-07-19, 16:05   Link #24
justinstrife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
In real life, she wouldn't go through the things she had, and would be a different person as a result. You know, Sarah Connor wouldn't change from a diner waitress into a berserker commando if she wasn't hunted by a cyborg Austrian oak. That's why fictional characters in surreal settings can't really be judged in a RL light. Still, Nina's pretty normal when it comes to school and casual life in any case.

Aw jeez, smells like the derail spirit..

On another note, I'm also happy to see that Naruki is only second to Nina.
Someone else brought up the RL thing. We'll never know how she would have been in RL with different circumstances. We can only speculate based on what we do know, and what we're shown.

It's a shame Naruki didn't get more screen time. Not that she really had much to contribute to the story itself based on circumstances, but I found her the most appealing of all the main and semi-main girls.

The Felli fans sure disappeared. The fact that even Naruki is beating her out by 50% says something about how her character had fallen as the series went on. The three favored girls for Layfon's heart on AS so far being Nina, Leerin, and Naruki. Very interesting.
Old 2009-07-19, 16:18   Link #25
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Ln gives us pretty much enough detail about Nina and her past.
Spoiler for faint LN spoilers...but nothing much extra to the anime:

Last edited by willyvereb; 2009-07-19 at 17:42.
Old 2009-07-19, 17:43   Link #26
justinstrife

Unfortunately I have no experience with the novels. Only what the anime has shown me.
Old 2009-07-19, 17:55   Link #27
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Blewin's started to translate it. In every week or two new chapter comes out. It's currently at ch 2 of the second volume(the LN is at Vol 13...there's much thing to be translated).
Another info: Ithink her character's anime adaptation's got the worst one(guessing from the translated LN parts).
Well, she's still stuborn, reckless and strict, but not in an impossible way like somehow in the anime.
But it isn't a simple character discussion thread. I guess we went a little bit overboard.
Q: Why so few votes for the SCP X Felli? Karian's really protective(in a both somethimes awkward and creepy way) of her sister and she don't shows her feelings because she's tsundere(at least that's what the SCP wants to believe )
Old 2009-07-19, 19:10   Link #28
Ultramarinus
Disputatio exaro nex

Was it supposed to mean 'student council president'? Had no idea to be honest and even then it's wrong for me, I like to remain in the traditional mindset.
Old 2009-07-19, 23:52   Link #29
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
Q: Why so few votes for the SCP X Felli? Karian's really protective(in a both somethimes awkward and creepy way) of her sister and she don't shows her feelings because she's tsundere(at least that's what the SCP wants to believe )
Funny story. I, too, didn't know what SCP stood for when I voted for it. I figured it out later. For some odd reason I had it in my head that SCP referred to the entire platoon and it was some sort of gangbang option. At the time it amused me so I voted for it. So yeah...

I don't have anything against the pairing just probably wouldn't have voted for it.
Old 2009-07-20, 11:40   Link #30
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

No Engrish Man or Faceman pairings on this poll? The sheer shock I experienced from seeing this caused me to involuntarily vote for the bishounen orgy. I hope you're happy.

Old 2009-07-20, 12:26   Link #31
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

SayaX Faceman maybe? They have a pretty bitter relationship(especially if we count in faceman's successor in the mix)
Anyways: "historical achievement": LeerinX Layfon broke the long superority of the NinaX layfon pairing on the polls.
Old 2009-07-20, 12:28   Link #32
satomianzaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramarinus View Post
Don't think so.

Genshiken tells the story of a school club that's focused on anime and gaming; there was this particular girl who was into yaoi, that often dreamed of fellow male club members getting paired together. It resulted in hilarious misunderstandings over time.
hehe...sorry about the misunderstanding...so the pairing i'm thinking of will fall into the category of yaoi? i'm not into that...not even into yuri pairings...but...hehe...oh well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
She reminds me some of my step-mom who I don't care for in her selfish views on everything. The fact that she doesn't see things from anyone else's point of view. My step-mom is EXACTLY like that, which has caused my dad and I to have heated discussions with her over the years(they almost divorced 10 years ago).

Even in real life, a personality like hers, would be in complete conflict with mine. Completely. I couldn't even be her friend with how she pushes everything on people.

hmmm...that kinda explains it...sorry about that...never thought it'll kinda relate to some of your personal experiences...

but hope new developments on nina on the next season of csr (if there will be any) will change your view of her...

so on with the battle of the pairings...

Last edited by satomianzaki; 2009-07-20 at 12:31. Reason: ...
Old 2009-07-21, 00:44   Link #33
cheshire

Odd, could have sworn their'd be Dixerio/Nina on the poll. Drats.
Old 2009-07-21, 23:44   Link #34
Xellos
There will be no miracle

Send a message via AIM to Xellos
Faceman x The Fucking Dein Dee...accept no substitutes.
Old 2009-08-15, 09:35   Link #35
manhualover85

ninaXlayfon (i hope) XD but i think the original story in the novel would probably be layfon and leerin... i wonder why lots of people hates nina hope if you read the novel you'll change your mind about her... actually when i read the novel, she's different from the anime (i like her in the novel better)
Old 2009-08-19, 10:45   Link #36
Crisis
Rock on ^^

Leerin doesn't look pretty and is too girly - the I am soo delicate type.

Nina is rough- nothing charming about her.

Felli - she's got everything! Go Felli!
Old 2010-12-28, 08:15   Link #37
AzeLheA

Felli is the one who most understand Layfon, except for Leerin because Leerin has her advantages she already knew Layfon since they were children

Please like FellixFonfon Fans Club in Facebook ^^
Closed Thread