AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-29, 03:10   Link #1781
Polarpew
Bash'a no falor talah

Send a message via AIM to Polarpew
im sorry but beyond the pretty artwork and music, it was a crappy anime. Felt like we were thrown into the middle of it all and not given any info on the background and ends with random ppl we dont care about dying
Old 2012-12-29, 03:37   Link #1782
cexdonnr

I have no clue what this is about but I'm eagerly hoping for it to be as good as the trailer suggests.
cexdonnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 03:38   Link #1783
mistress_kisara

I wonder if they'll introduce a new Red King.. Who could be a candidate?
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 09:22   Link #1784
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Were these posted yet?
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

NSFW
Nyantype

The other reason why I'm here, is that I'm assembling a list of things I missed for Fall 2012, and I'm wondering, those of you that know me, is K a series I need to watch? Take for example that girl in the Megami poster, the girl with the... zettai boots, I'm "interested" in her Is there a lot of her in this series? Now, before you all label me as a huge pervert that's in it for the girls only, I do like a good story here and there, and while it is preferable that there's a lot of screen time for the girls, a story that makes their screen time worthwhile is okay in my book
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 10:17   Link #1785
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't think it's your kind of anime. In fact, I was surprised when I saw you posted in this thread. The girl you're interested in only has minimum screentime. K focuses more on the numerous pretty boys than on the girls. The only relevant girl in this series is Neko.

The story is good, but I'm not sure it's good enough to make you overlook everything else.
Old 2012-12-29, 10:26   Link #1786
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Were these posted yet?
NSFW
Megami

NSFW
Nyantype

The other reason why I'm here, is that I'm assembling a list of things I missed for Fall 2012, and I'm wondering, those of you that know me, is K a series I need to watch? Take for example that girl in the Megami poster, the girl with the... zettai boots, I'm "interested" in her Is there a lot of her in this series? Now, before you all label me as a huge pervert that's in it for the girls only, I do like a good story here and there, and while it is preferable that there's a lot of screen time for the girls, a story that makes their screen time worthwhile is okay in my book

And she's pretty useless fighting wise for the most part. She was there mostly for fanservice. Just one slash scene repeated over and over again. Hopefully, next season will have a female with more than one fight move.
Old 2012-12-29, 11:02   Link #1787
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Were these posted yet?
NSFW
Megami

NSFW
Nyantype

- Based on your avatar and sign permanently you dont want watch this anime, regard sometimes u gona see a naked neko like girl runing wild, this anime not a ecch(sexual scenes oriented), like kanon told u gona see more pretty boys having some interactions with double meaning(not a real yaoi just some little vibs like brush) the girl with the most focus is the neko only(with the most fanservice scenes but none really u can "fap" ^^) and romance is almost none too besides some little flags (neko have feelings for the white MC boy, and the black guy having little flag rise with a school girl and some "deep friendship" between others chars), the story is good, have a good plot and mystery but, if u looking for bobs bounce, kisses, girls being touched in "special places" this anime dont have.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-29 at 11:33.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 12:03   Link #1788
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't think it's your kind of anime. In fact, I was surprised when I saw you posted in this thread. The girl you're interested in only has minimum screentime. K focuses more on the numerous pretty boys than on the girls. The only relevant girl in this series is Neko.

The story is good, but I'm not sure it's good enough to make you overlook everything else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
- Based on your avatar and sign permanently you dont watch this anime, regard sometimes u gona see a naked neko like girl runing wild, this anime not a ecch(sexual scenes oriented), like kanon told u gona see more pretty boys having some interactions with double meaning(not a real yaoi just some little vibs like brush) the girl with the most focus is the neko only(with the most fanservice scenes but none really u can "fap" ^^) and romance is almost none too besides some little flags (neko have feelings for the white MC boy, and the black guy having little flag rise with a school girl and some "deep friendship" between others chars).
Ouch. That's... harsh I kinda knew, there's a manga site I frequent and the members were shoutboxing about how bad K is, as they called it "homolust". Good heavens, such a perfectly good waste of the girls Well, I'm glad I asked. I guess those posters will have to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
And she's pretty useless fighting wise for the most part. She was there mostly for fanservice. Just one slash scene repeated over and over again. Hopefully, next season will have a female with more than one fight move.
Really? What in the... a girl who can't fight? That's it, I'm building a time machine and heading straight for Hyakka Ryouran's air date
Old 2012-12-29, 12:12   Link #1789
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Really? What in the... a girl who can't fight? That's it, I'm building a time machine and heading straight for Hyakka Ryouran's air date
It's not that she can't fight (I'm talking about Seri here), it's just that for some reasons, she doesn't have enough screentime as she was mostly here for fanservice.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 12:25   Link #1790
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Ouch. That's... harsh I kinda knew, there's a manga site I frequent and the members were shoutboxing about how bad K is, as they called it "homolust". Good heavens, such a perfectly good waste of the girls Well, I'm glad I asked. I guess those posters will have to do

until second season come i dont really call this anime "homo" or yaoi many ppls misjudged this anime because some small vibs on the 2 first episodes and maybe some others later, but u dont see really any real boys loves just some too deeper friendship or connection(done purposely to atract too the yaoi fans), because K is a orignal work with no source then they tried to match the most type of public they can, the girls who really matter on this anime are 4:

neko:a girl with illusions power and can turn self in a little white cat who like to be naked(but her naked i see much more like horo on spice and wolf, where u dont see her tits and her pusssy), besides she true being a human girl she like to act like if she really is a cat, she is much more like a moe with little sexual vibs char she is the love interest of the white guy who only showed some sort of real interest on her near the end.the most fanservice scenes but the onlys who you can really have some interest are 3 or 4 along the anime.

kukuri: a normal school student cheerfull who have some pantsu shots times who have some little rise flag with the black guy. some pantsu screen fanservice

Seri: a figh girl from the blue team second in command who showed have some feelings for the blue king and some deep connection with one guy from the red.
get only 2 ou 3 screen of fanservice. her fights scenes are very poor she keeping using the same power scene almost all the times.

anna: gothic loli for the lolicons, who some afair for red king, but no any fanservice

that are the girls who u gona see with real interaction along the anime.

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-12-29 at 14:29.
Old 2012-12-29, 12:26   Link #1791
mangatron

Quote:
until second season come i dont really call this anime "homo" or yaoi many ppls misjudged this anime because some small vibs on the 2 first episodes and maybe some others later, but u dont see really any real boys loves just some too deeper friendship or connection(done purposely to atract too the yaoi fans), because K is a orignal work with no source then they tried to match the most type of public they can, the girls who really matter on this anime are 4:
It was their words, not mine that's why I had to ask instead of taking it from them, getting an answer here is certainly better than getting an answer there with a 200 character limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
It's not that she can't fight (I'm talking about Seri here), it's just that for some reasons, she doesn't have enough screentime as she was mostly here for fanservice.
Ah! That's even better.... but still not good, not enough screen time and it was just for fanservice? Such a waste
Old 2012-12-29, 14:11   Link #1792
ellessarr
Banned

after rewatch the last episode i can't really say who the shiro body evaporate, on the scene where his body start to evaporate also mikoto body look evaporating too but after the explosion he still alive, maybe he was again throwed to another place "again" with no memories where he gona meet a bird giril lol(he already have a male dog a female cat now he need a female bird ^^).
Old 2012-12-29, 16:12   Link #1793
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

All of the people for the most part who hate this anime(And I'm not including anyone here...hey I'm a fan of the series myself but I admit there was a shitload of flaws in this series) just hate it because it's focusing more on dudes then women and the hints of HoYay.

It all boils down to 'EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GUYS I CANT FAP TO THAT'

And to who asking, the only really useful female character is Neko and in terms of fanservice, she's naked at times. Can't get any more fanservicey than that can it?

As side, there's Seri(who I call Big Boobs) but she's just basically...Big Boobs...Anna the Loli.

Kukuri really isn't a major player until the end...but she does have some chemistry with one of the MCs.

Only thing I hated about this last episode was, Stop trying to make Skater Boi and his lover, Ebil Glasses happen. They're both basically Suoh Fanboys at heart...but are too stupid to admit it, though I quite enjoyed Kurou telling the two of them to STFU.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 16:32   Link #1794
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
All of the people for the most part who hate this anime(And I'm not including anyone here...hey I'm a fan of the series myself but I admit there was a shitload of flaws in this series) just hate it because it's focusing more on dudes then women and the hints of HoYay.

It all boils down to 'EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW GUYS I CANT FAP TO THAT'

And to who asking, the only really useful female character is Neko and in terms of fanservice, she's naked at times. Can't get any more fanservicey than that can it?

As side, there's Seri(who I call Big Boobs) but she's just basically...Big Boobs...Anna the Loli.

Kukuri really isn't a major player until the end...but she does have some chemistry with one of the MCs.

Only thing I hated about this last episode was, Stop trying to make Skater Boi and his lover, Ebil Glasses happen. They're both basically Suoh Fanboys at heart...but are too stupid to admit it, though I quite enjoyed Kurou telling the two of them to STFU.
u made me remember the "war" who happened here and many others forums after the first episode aired, all the homo rage was made, then after some naked neko times they almost vanished here(but remained on others forums full of rage, unreal and unconfirmed prejudice).

another thing i get watching this episode is i think was explained the reason of fushimi have 2 powers(based on what fat man told), mikoto never really accepted fushimi resign, leting he still having the "clan mark" and have acess to red power.
Old 2012-12-29, 17:05   Link #1795
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
after rewatch the last episode i can't really say who the shiro body evaporate, on the scene where his body start to evaporate also mikoto body look evaporating too but after the explosion he still alive, maybe he was again throwed to another place "again" with no memories where he gona meet a bird giril lol(he already have a male dog a female cat now he need a female bird ^^).
If he doesn't evaporate, Mikoto must puch Shiro as Saint Seiya. It's some kind luxury class punch. Shiro is been sent flying for one week, as an obrit around the earth. He will touch the ground eventually. It sounds like a cartoon. Well, it is a cartoon.

Images
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust

Last edited by GundamZZ; 2012-12-29 at 18:48.
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 18:04   Link #1796
zalem

So a second season is confirmed? Because some things definitely need to be fleshed out more with this series. I don't mind seeing some of the other kings we haven't seen yet, but I definitely don't want a complete new cast. I want to see more Blue and Red (and see who becomes the new Red King).
Old 2012-12-29, 18:47   Link #1797
Arya

^Yep, apparently it is.
Hopefully they will do a better job, because even if it wasn't a bad show, besides Kuroh, the characters lacked in depth. And that's a pity, because each of them had great premises. But in the end they haven't been explored. (Girls were there just because, males slightly better).
Like someone already said, it's like we were thrown into the middle of the story w/o any back up info.
So a second season expanding these characters would be appreciated.
If they will go with an entire new cast I don't know if I'll watch it.
More Kuroh plz

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.

Last edited by Arya; 2012-12-29 at 18:52. Reason: Added link to the S2 3d.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 19:56   Link #1798
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

As long as there's more Kuroh, I'm in for season two.
GDiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-29, 20:03   Link #1799
Entravity

Well, the ending is better than a lot of the other episodes. Hopefully, the studio won't waste episodes next season...
Old 2012-12-29, 20:06   Link #1800
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
As long as there's more Kuroh, I'm in for season two.
As long as there's more Neko, I'm in for season 2.

Tags
action, bishonen, fantasy, gang, supernatural