Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-27, 20:50   Link #2121
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
The first generation lived for 200 years, so their spiritual power was greater than the ones newly made.
Those clones appeared 200 years ago, not lived for 200 years. It's like, blood from Azi Dahaka becomes a First Generation clone, blood from the First Generation clone becomes a second generation clone.

Quote:
“Even though I put it that way, to think of stopping the Clones…. The title of the strongest Floor master isn’t just for show. Even after returning her [Divinity] back to Buddha, she wiped out five of the first Gen Demon Lord Clones with one strike. If not for her, the lower levels of East would be dyed red by the bloodbath of sacrifices.”
Five first gen clones would be able to completely wipe out the east side of the lower levels. There is no way they wouldn't be 4-digit level in power.
Bladedknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 20:55   Link #2122
Ivan A.

Quote:
When you win a [Demon Lord]'s game completing all the conditions for winning, you can make the [Demon Lord] a subordinate. The [Demon Lord] in question cannot betray the community.

Pest's situation is rather special. Because of Jin's ability, she's completely under his control.

PS: Hope they'll make Azi Dahaka their subordinate. Just think of how badass their community would be And Azi would assume the form of a pretty and cute human girl and be their new maid \o/
One thing is making a Demon Lord a subordinate, but a Last Embryo? We might be going a bit too far. What if they defeat His Highness and he becomes a subordinate for the No Name´s?? Having 2 people like Izayoi in one place, sounds like a recipe for disaster(it actually makes me shiver).
Old 2014-08-27, 21:18   Link #2123
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan A. View Post
One thing is making a Demon Lord a subordinate, but a Last Embryo? We might be going a bit too far. What if they defeat His Highness and he becomes a subordinate for the No Name´s?? Having 2 people like Izayoi in one place, sounds like a recipe for disaster(it actually makes me shiver).
True. Unlike modern demon lords, these originals never had Host Master Authority and I don't believe they ever belonged to a community to begin with.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 21:20   Link #2124
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladedknight View Post
Those clones appeared 200 years ago, not lived for 200 years. It's like, blood from Azi Dahaka becomes a First Generation clone, blood from the First Generation clone becomes a second generation clone.
They appeared 200 years ago and lived for 200 years until Shiroyasha killed them...... There's clearly a difference in power between a clone made 200 years ago that have been living and fighting all this time and one made on the spot.

Quote:
Five first gen clones would be able to completely wipe out the east side of the lower levels. There is no way they wouldn't be 4-digit level in power.
The first gen I can agree to that they're probably of 4-digit in power. But the ones that Asuka and Yo killed, no.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 21:23   Link #2125
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
They appeared 200 years ago and lived for 200 years until Shiroyasha killed them...... There's clearly a difference in power between a clone made 200 years ago that have been living and fighting all this time and one made on the spot.
I don't see how a clone that appeared 200 years ago would be stronger than a clone made right in the moment. It's not like either would have any longer time being alive than the other.
Old 2014-08-27, 21:45   Link #2126
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
I don't see how a clone that appeared 200 years ago would be stronger than a clone made right in the moment. It's not like either would have any longer time being alive than the other.
I like to think of it in the same vein as Heroic Spirits in the Nasuverse, where the older the spirit the stronger they become.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-27, 21:53   Link #2127
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
True. Unlike modern demon lords, these originals never had Host Master Authority and I don't believe they ever belonged to a community to begin with.
Wrong. The original Demon Lords were born with [Host Master Authority], that's why they are called a trial itself.

Spoiler for Vol 8 Chapter 1:

It clearly states that Izayoi was forced into Azi Dahaka's [Gift Game].

And about the communities; At least Azi Dahaka had one (don't remember the name) and the flag of his community is the cape he uses.

Well, I too think that they won't be able to make Azi Dahaka a subordinate. But not because of the reasons above.

Quote:
Let's put this way then:

When Azi Dahaka creates a clone, this clone starts with level 1. The clones created 200 years ago, had 200 years to level up.
The clones that Azi Dahaka created now and sent after Asuka and Yo were level 1. Do you get it now?
Old 2014-08-27, 22:01   Link #2128
Bladedknight
Azi GARhaka enthusiast

Quote:
Let's put this way then:

When Azi Dahaka creates a clone, this clone starts with level 1. The clones created 200 years ago, had 200 years to level up.
The clones that Azi Dahaka created now and sent after Asuka and Yo were level 1. Do you get it now?
But how does that change the fact that the clones that were created 200 years ago that were meant to attack the Moon Rabbits would be any stronger at that time than clones created at the moment to chase after Asuka and Yo?

It's like: so what if they were created 200 years ago? They were lv 1 at the time they attacked the moon rabbits, so it doesn't matter what happened afterwards.
Old 2014-08-27, 22:21   Link #2129
bakato

Quote:
Wrong. The original Demon Lords were born with [Host Master Authority], that's why they are called a trial itself.

Spoiler for Vol 8 Chapter 1:

It clearly states that Izayoi was forced into Azi Dahaka's [Gift Game].
That's not possible because Host Master Authority was only introduced after the original demon lords ravaged Little Garden. The residents of Little Garden were not forced into Azi Dahaka's game so much as the fact that his game began since the beginning of the world. Original demon lords like Azi are the embodiment of trials humanity faces such as natural disasters or evil as in Azi's case. For this reason, their games are natural to the world and everyone is a participant by default.

No it doesn't. It says so right there.

Quote:
Geass rolls were not issued by anybody, nor written by someone.
To spread around the contracts in this world, those trivial things were unnecessary.
Those contracts had been in existence since the day the world split. Eliminating the need to record any synopsis for the trials. Residents of this world had always been aware of these details.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 00:17   Link #2130
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
But how does that change the fact that the clones that were created 200 years ago that were meant to attack the Moon Rabbits would be any stronger at that time than clones created at the moment to chase after Asuka and Yo?

It's like: so what if they were created 200 years ago? They were lv 1 at the time they attacked the moon rabbits, so it doesn't matter what happened afterwards.
Are you trying to compare the power levels of the moon rabbits to Asuka and Yo? The moon rabbits didn't all have the same authorities that Kuro Usagi had, which was what made her special. Just because Level 1s were cannon fodder to Asuka and Yo doesn't mean they're weak compared to everyone else.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 00:31   Link #2131
BionicMeerkat

Good evening everyone. Just finished uploading and editing Interlude 2 and Chapter 3 of Volume 7. The chapters are up and running so enjoy!

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 01:33   Link #2132
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Good evening everyone. Just finished uploading and editing Interlude 2 and Chapter 3 of Volume 7. The chapters are up and running so enjoy!
Thanks, Bionic!

*runs off to go read*

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 02:34   Link #2133
The One-way Road

Just finished reading them. Thanks!!
Any news regarding vol 11 spoilers?
The One-way Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 11:03   Link #2134
zerozeronine

Got confused because Koumei was always with Garol and Canaria seemed to be the leader.Question is why is he now not with the no names,he probably knows that those kids had a harsh life after being defeated and that Jin,Kuro Usagi and Lily was barely making them survive.
zerozeronine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 11:06   Link #2135
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerozeronine View Post
Got confused because Koumei was always with Garol and Canaria seemed to be the leader.Question is why is he now not with the no names,he probably knows that those kids had a harsh life after being defeated and that Jin,Kuro Usagi and Lily was barely making them survive.
Koumei? He was punted out of little garden like Canaria and Baron but landed in Yo's world. Also, when he was supposed to meet with Yo when the latter turned ... fifteen (I think) he didn't show up so I guess something happened to him.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-28, 11:55   Link #2136
zerozeronine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Koumei? He was punted out of little garden like Canaria and Baron but landed in Yo's world. Also, when he was supposed to meet with Yo when the latter turned ... fifteen (I think) he didn't show up so I guess something happened to him.
Ok I get it now

Spoiler for Koumei:
Old 2014-08-28, 12:05   Link #2137
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Ok I get it now

Spoiler for Koumei:
Spoiler for Koumei:
Old 2014-08-28, 12:11   Link #2138
zerozeronine

Quote:
Spoiler for Koumei:

Spoiler for Demon Lord:
Old 2014-08-28, 12:54   Link #2139
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Spoiler for Demon Lord:
I thought it was Azi Dahaka. The idea that there is something besides him and Shiroyasha on that level would kind of make Ouroboros pointless, wouldn't it?
Old 2014-08-28, 13:01   Link #2140
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I thought it was Azi Dahaka. The idea that there is something besides him and Shiroyasha on that level would kind of make Ouroboros pointless, wouldn't it?
Azi Dahaka was seal when the NoNames were defeated.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko