AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Old 2007-12-31, 00:05   Link #661
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

Send a message via MSN to ClockWorkAngel
Alternate dimensions are beyond the reach of any being's presence. Remember Haruhi could have only done things within her own dimension. There is no firm evidence that she can force a slider to come to her dimensions.

However coming back to my previous statement “As long as there are infinite dimensions, there is infinite possibility.” the most likely thing would be that another Haruhi somehow influenced slider-tan to make her way into the dimension we know and love? Of course it could be another "organization" if you will which sent slider-tan to research this Haruhi; perhaps this dimension is the most favourable when compared to others. There is an infinite amount of possibilities. However we can surely rule out that Haruhi of this dimension had any influence in the coming of Slider-tan. Except perhaps being a favourable specimen.

Yuki could sync with Alter-Yukis but the fact that there would be infitite Yukis; she nor any other alien could possibly comprehend or store all that information. Even the powers of a godlike being has its limits. Let's say that any scyning would be bad for Yuki and might cause another "The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi" simply because the other Yukis want that dimension and perhaps every other dimension changed. So Scyn = Bad.

Credit To Risa-chan!
ClockWorkAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 00:08   Link #662
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Technically speaking an alternate dimension is as separated (maybe not literally, but let's bring it down to an Euclidian plane for simplicity sake ) from us as past from future, being time another dimension itself. The entity above Yuki is supposedly an entity that has transcended all dimensions restriction, so time and all dimensions should be equally traversable from his/her/it POV (given that Yuki herself kind of came in contact with her alternate self in the said novel events, which took place in an alternate dimension themselves. AND the Yuki there asked for synchronization, even if this was later denied.).

Then again people will start acussing me of killing catgirls by talking about pseudo science so I'd better stop
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 00:09   Link #663
Hedd
Random Object

Quote:
Originally Posted by RR642 View Post
Haruhists are gonna hang me for this but theres also the theory that Haruhi isn't 'God' at all, and neither are any of the other members of the cast (sorry Kyonists). Of course everyone's definition of a God differs, for example Haruhi may not be God in the sense that she didn't actually create the universe (or any 'alternate universes) but IS godlike in that she has seemingly limitless control.

It's hard to say really, and I know one of the more popular theories amongst fans is that Haruhi is (by their own definitions) God, but I think its important to point out that in the series the theory that Haruhi is God is mostly one shared by members of the Organization (and even then I believe their is still debate amongst some on that). The time travelers and aliens do seem to agree that Haruhi is the centre of all the events, but haven't really committed to the idea that she is God yet, at least not openly. It could just be that sliders have been here all along, but they simply haven't shown themselves until now, or perhaps Haurhi is indeed God and the Sliders have just recently been created or 'awakened' (who knows why though at this point in time and not at the same time as espers, aliens and time travelers), or maybe both theories are wrong and its just something else all together ;P

Spoiler for Vol. 9:

IF only Koizumi were here, he'd be able to write a 10 page essay on this exploring all the theories for us :P
There's a table and dice role playing game released by an RPG company named White Wolf. The name of the RPG is called Scion. In this game the player characters are direct children of various dieties of various cultures. While this doesn't seem to have any direct correlation to the subject, the theory of Haruhi and Kyon being metaphors for Orihime and Hikaboshi could, using this comparison, be said that Haruhi and/or Kyon aren't God(s) in and of itself but mearly "awakened" by said patron. It's rather easy to grasp the idea of a pair of gods together on their one day out of the year, looking down from the heavens and seeing the heartfelt declaration tattooed on a schoolyard, it touching their hearts and a blessing (or two) is bestowed.

..but I digress. With the other factions having already stated what their viewing of Haruhi is, I'm sorta curious what the slider's view on it all will be.
Old 2007-12-31, 03:50   Link #664
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeitaroNagato View Post
Please, I do apologized about the Bruce-Wayne and Batman concept, I still don't understand on that... sorry.

As far I understand Tsuruya-san is more a member of the SOS-Brigade as much as Kyon, but not directly. Her dwellings is far covertly then the rest of the members like Nagato, Mikuru and Koizumi.

I do apologized on the Batman concept, can you or someone please shed a light it, I'm in the shadow about it.

Thank you

Domo arigato

Once again sorry, if someone can explain on it. I've appreciate it alot
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucius_Fox

Next time please look up Google and Wikipedia before you ask your question. I was responding to quigonkenny's post, so he might know more about Batman than I do.
Kinny Riddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 09:23   Link #665
Jehuty77
Legendary Hero

Send a message via MSN to Jehuty77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
Ok something has been bothering me about this whole Sasaki plot. She is supposedly the reserved and calm being, unlike Haruhi, who according to our counterpart Esper is very stable. So if she is this being, how come there are time travelers, espers, and aliens in existance. I don't think she would've wished for this... It just leads me to believe that this whole situation is created by Haruhi, or rather in speculation if you are a Kyonist, Kyon.
Never thought about that but your point makes perfect sense which leads me to believe this event is orchestrated by Haruhi.

Haruhi wanted to see other girls from Kyons past maybe?

Makes me wonder if at the end of the next novel if there will be a new member to the SOS Brigrade (The slider) or if they will remain the same 5.
Jehuty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 10:58   Link #666
RR642

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedd View Post
There's a table and dice role playing game released by an RPG company named White Wolf. The name of the RPG is called Scion. In this game the player characters are direct children of various dieties of various cultures. While this doesn't seem to have any direct correlation to the subject, the theory of Haruhi and Kyon being metaphors for Orihime and Hikaboshi could, using this comparison, be said that Haruhi and/or Kyon aren't God(s) in and of itself but mearly "awakened" by said patron. It's rather easy to grasp the idea of a pair of gods together on their one day out of the year, looking down from the heavens and seeing the heartfelt declaration tattooed on a schoolyard, it touching their hearts and a blessing (or two) is bestowed.

..but I digress. With the other factions having already stated what their viewing of Haruhi is, I'm sorta curious what the slider's view on it all will be.
Ah yes, I've heard of Scion, although I don't know much about it myself. I've always liked the idea of Haruhi and Kyon being linked to Orihime and Hikaboshi, though theories tend to trail off in different directions with them literally being Orihime and Hikaboshi or being reincarnations, blessed or awakened by them etc. Despite the divergence of the theories there I think the basic idea behind it is very plausible.

Regarding Haruhi's ability to affect alternate dimensions. Even if Haruhi's powers don't extend that far, we know based on the A and B dimensions (again assuming we're correct that they are indeed dimensions and not time lines or anything else) that Haruhi can exist in more than one with the same powers, thus even if Haruhi A isn't able to force a slider into her world, Haruhi B may be able to allow a slider access to A, or vice versa.

Spoiler for vol 9:
RR642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 14:52   Link #667
PastPrime

I would think that sliders would have to have abilities very similar to Haruhi. If there is a slider she might be evaluating potential sliders.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-31, 16:59   Link #668
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
I would think that sliders would have to have abilities very similar to Haruhi. If there is a slider she might be evaluating potential sliders.
maybe Kyon is a slider too and he doesn't know it yet, thats why that girl was at the meeting and perhaps not only observing Haruhi but Kyon too.
KeitaroNagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 15:31   Link #669
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Why would they have powers similar to Haruhi?

If you've seen or heard of the show Sliders, where the name came from, you'd know that sliders are simply people that can travel to other dimensions. They don't have Incredible Cosmic Powers like Haruhi.

Also, regarding earlier comments about Alternate Yuki and the "Yukiverse", that was not an alternate dimension. Rather, what Yuki did was overwrite the timeline and replace events with those that she created. The situation in Vol.4 and that of Vol.9 are completely different, as the Yukiverse was the only version of that universe at that time, whereas the Alpha and Betaverses of Vol.9 seem to be the result of a split.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-01, 16:55   Link #670
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

@Protoman Hmm, if the entity is indeed able to transcend into every dimension that would mean that it would have to be constant in every dimension, therefore it could be entirely possible that every interface like Yuki would also be constant in every dimension or simply is able to be constant. Though alternate dimensions and time could be place in the same group. I would be believe that alternate dimension would be different in the fact that alternate dimensions cna have alternate timelines while alternate timelines do not have alternate dimensions but rather is one itself. But the concept of being able to transcend into differnet dimensions, it would put up some questions about the entity and other things.

1. Did the entity exist in one dimension and then evolved until it could expand? Or rather did it exist in every dimension and then synced?

2. Does the Canopy Domain also Transcend into alternate dimensions too?

3. Are interfaces like Yuki capable of moving through dimensions? Or are they also in capable of that as they cannot travel in time?

4. Does the entity have any power in the lines of alternating alternate dimensions?

Credit To Risa-chan!
Old 2008-01-02, 02:48   Link #671
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockWorkAngel View Post
But now we have to decide on whether or not A and B are different dimensions or timelines. If Slider-Tan IS a slider, divergent timelines would be irrelevant as each timeline would definitely have a Slider-Tan prancing about. But we cannot say that they are not alternate timelines, even though Kyon does not mention seeing her, does not mean she wasn’t there; Kyon just didn’t know who she was.
Not necessarily. Infinite alternate possibilities certainly implies that there are worlds on which there are no native sliders. "Our" world could be one of those. Or our Slider-tan could be somewhere else (just like "their's" is). Or she could simply not be aware of her powers as of yet. Or slider ability could be scientific in nature and our "sliding device" hasn't been found/created yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
I have a curious questions about sliders. (This is all Speculation)

Assuming Haruhi is God and she created the Sliders.

Does that mean her powers go beyond her own universe to all the other infinite number of alternate dimensions, or does it only occur within a branch of dimensions where Haruhi became a God?

Does that also mean the sliders are only able to travel between dimensions where Haruhi became God and somehow Haruhi Cut them off from other dimensions.

OR

is it because since Haruhi never became God in those Dimensions therefore Slider don't technically exist therefore and they can't travel there.

Sounds like a similar Problem the Time Travelers are having...

Hm... That's all I got... I forgot something I was suppose to post... ah well when it comes back I'll post it lol.
(For ease of discussion, I will be using "timeline" and "universe" interchangeably, to denote an alternate existence, since we as-of-yet don't know how the differing existences come about in the Haruhi multiverse, aside from the example we have been given where alpha has broken off from beta due to the phone call. )

Well, since the events of Volume 9 have opened up the "many worlds" interpretation of dimensional/timeline existence, I imagine that of the infinite worlds out there, a miniscule percentage of them (also likely infinite) have a "Haruhi" that has the same abilities ours has (or close enough), and I imagine one of those is where our Slider-tan is from. On that world, their "Haruhi" was able to create sliders, while on ours, our Haruhi either was not able to, or we just haven't met them yet (they're probably in different universes at the moment). I don't see there being a slider "organization", due mostly to the inherent logistical nightmare that would create, and simply because I don't get that feel from it.

Also, since I believe that Slider-tan is an alternate version of Imouto-chan, I'm starting to get the feeling that her universe broke off from our own at the event 4 years ago, and in addition to creating sliders (or possibly because of it) time there now flows faster, explaining why Slider-tan is older than our Imouto-chan (I've largely discounted the "Imouto born first" possibility at this point, to make the dimensional map a little simpler, but it's certainly still possible). Slider-tan cannot come from alpha or beta, because those two quite obviously break off at the time of the phone call, and alpha!Kyon (and by extension beta!Kyon) has no idea who she is even after meeting her, although she of course knows him. The only other way this would be possible would be with time travel (maybe she's sent back to the past to "terminate" the beta timeline) but that's a different discussion, as it really precludes her being a slider per se, and frankly breaks the "rules" of the universe, as time travelers are unable to affect history (unless she comes from the future of the alpha timeline, but I digress).

As for the "unable to exist outside of Haruhi-influenced universes" I certainly see that as possible. That would be similar to the Time Traveler issue, since they can't go back to before Haruhi as we know her existed. Applying that idea to the Time Travelers would blow my "Tsuruya's device" theory out of the water though (left there by pre-Haruhi time travelers).

As for Yuki contacting an alternate self, I get from her (lack of) reaction to Slider-tan that she may not even be aware of the existence of sliders. Although given some time I'm willing to bet she could "attune" herself to Slider-tan's wavelength and communicate with her Yuki.

@KeitaroNagato: Watch Batman Begins (Lucius Fox is played by Morgan Freeman) and make sure you've read SHnY Volume 7, and you'll get Kinny's reference.
Old 2008-01-02, 04:38   Link #672
Sol Falling

hm...interesting question on the 'scientific' nature of sliding. From what we've seen so far, Mikuru and Yuki's abilities are 'scientific' in that they obey and follow natural physical laws (the presumption is that their abilities are the result of an advanced understanding of them). If slider-tan's abilities were 'scientific', then, there's no way she could be locked out or into certain dimensions, because that would imply that some dimensions are 'scientifically' different somehow.

ah, basically, I mean that if you accept Itsuki's 'non-scientific' view that Haruhi created the world, then no worlds exist which are not created by Haruhi. Conversely, if you believe that the world does not require Haruhi to exist, then worlds without Haruhi will still operate by the same underlying principles and thus our present Haruhi world has no special properties which would limit dimension-hopping abilities.

I'm a bit hesitant to embrace the 'many worlds' hypothesis in the context of Haruhi, because basically, that would make any sort of story and motivation on the part of the slider pointless. There's no meaning to the focus on two specific dimensions because of the infinite number of other dimensions which differ from them in only minute ways. I also think this was the basis for pastprime's point about slider abilities being similar to Haruhi's? In contrast to Haruhi shaping the world into her ideal form, a slider would simply choose a world which was ideal to them and stay there. Basically, I think that kind of slider would be way too overpowered and any kind of conflict would be meaningless (kinda like a story about a Haruhi who was aware of her powers).

So the primary question to me is, how will Tanigawa make every dimension meaningful? What will justify and isolate them from a narrative perspective? One possibility is that only dimensions which are created by Haruhi exist: ones in the past she has discarded, the current one, and ones in the future she will create. This is kind of a limited and unattractive idea, though. I can't really think of anything else, so I'm curious as to any other ideas.

Finally, on the slider-tan is Kyon's sister! theory...although there isn't much meaning in me making a fuss about what other people believe, and although the idea that slider-tan is Kyon's sister isn't particularly offensive to me, I'm going to offer my opinion. I don't buy it, mainly because thus far the story's 'supernatural' elements have been orchestrated by Haruhi's desires. A mascot, a mysterious transfer student. Aliens, time travellers, espers. What meaning is there, why would Haruhi be interested in, making the slider Kyon's sister? So although I won't speak out against speculation along those lines, frankly the idea is as dubious to me as 'Mikuru is Kyon's sister' was and my lack of derision comes mainly from the fact that some respectable, articulate Haruhi fans (quigonkenny, kaisos erranon) seem to be promoting it.

Last edited by Sol Falling; 2008-01-03 at 02:23.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-02, 11:31   Link #673
PastPrime

On the Data Entity and Canopy Domain and alternate realities, I think that there would likely be realities, like Haruhi's, where both existed, realities where one or the other existed, and realities where neither existed. After all, in the Yukiverse there was no data Entity. And I doubt if, even if there are Yuki's in alternate realities, that they could sinchronize with each other. And I am not sure that the "A" and "B" timelines represent alternate realities or different versions of the same reality like all the repeats in "Endless Eight" where only one of them will end up being real. And, while there may be Haruhi's in alternate realities that have powers, I don't see it as a requirement. Like in Noein where there were infinite Haruka's, but only one was the Dragon Torque.
Old 2008-01-03, 02:04   Link #674
Hedd
Random Object

Quote:
On the Data Entity and Canopy Domain and alternate realities, I think that there would likely be realities, like Haruhi's, where both existed, realities where one or the other existed, and realities where neither existed. After all, in the Yukiverse there was no data Entity. And I doubt if, even if there are Yuki's in alternate realities, that they could sinchronize with each other. And I am not sure that the "A" and "B" timelines represent alternate realities or different versions of the same reality like all the repeats in "Endless Eight" where only one of them will end up being real. And, while there may be Haruhi's in alternate realities that have powers, I don't see it as a requirement. Like in Noein where there were infinite Haruka's, but only one was the Dragon Torque.
Noein fuzzed the line between time travel and extradimentional travel though, using the tree based time theory. While it appears in Haruhi-verse that something close to the tree based dimension model is happening it doesn't seem to be classified in tone as "time travel", the author seeming to treat hopping to various points on the same "branch" as time travel. So that would mean the defined "slider" would be a branch hopper while the time travelers can only climb the same branch.
Old 2008-01-03, 10:10   Link #675
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedd View Post
Noein fuzzed the line between time travel and extradimentional travel though, using the tree based time theory. While it appears in Haruhi-verse that something close to the tree based dimension model is happening it doesn't seem to be classified in tone as "time travel", the author seeming to treat hopping to various points on the same "branch" as time travel. So that would mean the defined "slider" would be a branch hopper while the time travelers can only climb the same branch.
Your tree analogy would fit with my thoughts on Yuki. She would be like the time travelers, only able to synchronize with herself at different points on the same branch.

Everyone is taking the sliders in isolation though. Mikuro Big should know about the sliders if they are indeed sliders. There is no reason she could not take them to different times just like she has done Kyon. Anything to maintain her timeline.

If the sliders world also has time travelers then they could very well work in pairs. They pick out the time and reality that they want to travel to, then one takes care of the time travel part and the other the trip to the alternate reality.
Old 2008-01-03, 10:41   Link #676
shaoron
AQS representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by f4bidnish40 View Post
I know! Vol. 10!!!

But here's an extremely random thought....

Spoiler for Disappearance:
great....
let's hope the 2nd season won't get "nice boat" as a filler episode.. <_<
shaoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-03, 21:12   Link #677
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Finally, on the slider-tan is Kyon's sister! theory...although there isn't much meaning in me making a fuss about what other people believe, and although the idea that slider-tan is Kyon's sister isn't particularly offensive to me, I'm going to offer my opinion. I don't buy it, mainly because thus far the story's 'supernatural' elements have been orchestrated by Haruhi's desires. A mascot, a mysterious transfer student. Aliens, time travellers, espers. What meaning is there, why would Haruhi be interested in, making the slider Kyon's sister? So although I won't speak out against speculation along those lines, frankly the idea is as dubious to me as 'Mikuru is Kyon's sister' was and my lack of derision comes mainly from the fact that some respectable, articulate Haruhi fans (quigonkenny, kaisos erranon) seem to be promoting it.
Thing about the Slider-tan = Imouto-chan theory, is unlike the various "Mikuru is xxx's relative" theories, this one is not founded on something as baseless as Mikuru and Imouto-chan performing the same getsure (as a thousand other completely unrelated anime females have over the years) or the art style making them look alike (all Noizi Ito females look somewhat alike). When Kyon first encounters the voice of Slider-tan, he remarks that she sounds familiar. When Mikuru, Yuki, and Itsuki were introduced, they were never introduced as if Kyon recognized them from somewhere. The translated passage follows:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 9 Chapter 2
Eh? I haven't heard this voice before, but her tone and style of speaking seems very similar to someone else's. But no matter how hard I search in the recording stores of my brain, I'm still unable to find it. I only felt that it is a voice with a childish tone sounding like that of my younger sister.
Now given the suggestion that the character on the phone is a slider, I think you can see where the idea that Slider-tan would be an alternate Imouto-chan would come from. I don't know if she is, and in fact I'd be a bit surprised if it was true, but there you go. This is not as unfounded an idea as most...
Old 2008-01-04, 10:05   Link #678
ClockWorkAngel
Aspiring Aspirer

But thr thing we have to ask is what are the limits of a slider if any. Are sliders restricted to sliding to another dimension at the same timeline, or can they do a combination of sliding and going to the past/future?

Remember Imouto-chan being XXXX theories never have enough evidence. Just because Slider-tan reminds Kyon of his sister only means that Slider-tan has a childish voice and is probably playful lie Imouto-chan. You shouldn't take everything Kyon said out of what he means, there often nothing hidden. Perhaps sometimes the odd foreshadowing but usually nothing else.

Credit To Risa-chan!
Old 2008-01-04, 14:50   Link #679
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

She could be imouto's counterpart from the other dimension, but it's certainly not the imouto we know. Heck, I don't even think that's how it'll turn out - especially since she was sitting right in front of him at the interview and he didn't recognize her.
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 07:47   Link #680
kniteowl

I haven't reed much about peoples thoughts about Nagato's short story (Untitled) in Volume 8.

A friend of mine pointed out to me that the 3rd part could possibly be a prediction of the future, definitely a foreshadow of something that will happen in the future, probably not in volume 10 but a lot further into the future.

I didn't realize that the story Nagato wrote was aforeshadow of the future the 1st time reading it.

This is my speculation and interpretation of Untitled Part 3, the first two parts I reckon more have to do with her past and her origin.

Quote:
A black coffin remained in the room. There was nothing else.
The Black Coffin represents Death,

Quote:
Above the coffin in the middle of the dark club room, sat one man.

"Good day."

He said to me. He was smiling.

Good day.
Assuming the Coffin represents death, who's death does it refer to?

Since the Coffin is in the center of the Club Room (Being the Literature Club) It may represent the death of the central person of the literature club, since there is only 1 member of the literature club, it probably represents Nagato's death

(Yes I'm shocked too, I don't want my favourite character to die as much as the next person :-( )

The man above the coffin could be one of two people, Kyon or Koizumi. IT also says he's smiling, MAYBE it's refering to Kozumi but why is he above the coffin?

Quote:
As I kept standing there, a white cloth alighted from behind the man. In the middle of the darkness, the cloth was enveloped by a pale light.

"Pardon my lateness."

The white cloth said. Or rather, the person who was wearing the big, white piece of cloth. Through holes cut out where the eyes would be, black pupils were looking at me.

It seemed like the one inside was a girl. I could tell from her voice.
Well the person wearing the white cloth is probably Asahina (it might be Haruhi but I don't see her apologizing for her lateness)

Makes me wonder what kind of costume she's wearing, it's definitely white.

Quote:
The man laughed in a low voice.

"The recital has not yet started."

The man did not move from above the coffin.

"There is time, still."
The recital makes me think of music which leads to the Band Haruhi wanted to start after the cultural festival last year.

So assuming that this death were to occur, it would occur During or before the cultural festival.

When does the cultural festival occur in the story? Autumn/Fall? I'm not sure which month though...

Quote:
The recital.

I was remembering something. What was I going to present here? Quickly, now. But I could not remember.

"There is time."

The man said. He was smiling at me. The apparition of the white girl danced around happily.

"We will wait. Until you remember."
Assuming these are Nagato's thoughts, she has forgotten something... which is unusual for Nagato being an All-knowing alien.

Quote:
The girl said. I gazed at the black coffin.

There was only one thing; I remembered why I was here.

My place was within the coffin.

I had come from there, and I had come back here so I could return. But the man was sitting on the coffin. As long as he doesn't leave, I cannot go in.
It appears Nagato wants to return to the coffin but Kyon is denying her the choice.
Assuming that the person blocking her is Kyon.

Quote:
However, there was nothing in me to present. I wasn't qualified to join the recital.

The man started singing in a low voice. Synchronizing with the white cloth's dance.

As long as he doesn't leave, I cannot go in.
Here it says Nagato can't join the recital, does that mean she has lost her powers?

Does she feel she is no longer of use and she feels she should be erased?

Well that the best I can do in interpreting it currently, there are probably other people out there who could do a more indepth interpretation or even an entirely different interpretation.

So that's all I can extract from this story. Nagato may Die (more or less) during or before the cultural festival. Obviously Kyon will not let that happen and will prevent it or even bring her back from the dead.

So assuming that this will occur during Autumn and we are currently in Spring for the current Arc in Volume 9 & 10. Maybe this will occur somewhere around volume 14 onwards, Nagato may get a 2nd Arc to herself, It could also possibly be a Koizumi Arc becuase he did promise Kyon that.

Quote:
"Following this, should anything happen that will push Nagato-san into a tight corner, I will betray the 'Organization' once and stand by your side no matter how beneficial it might be for the 'Organization'."
In the Snow Mountain Chapter. It may also be in the distance 3rd might be a Kyon arc although I doubt it, you should exclude it just yet... but then again all arc revolve around Kyon, the only chapter is based on Kyon though so far is most likely the # Editor in Chief★Straight Ahead! Chapter from Volume 8 in my opinion.

That's all I got, this is all speculation though lol there's only so much you can get out of a paragraph.

So what do you guys think???
kniteowl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen, sneaker bunko, seinen, light novels, manga