AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 11 19.30%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 15.79%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 43.86%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 12.28%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.75%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-25, 08:22   Link #221
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
I generally lump all ancient artifacts that can not be made by current tech as LL and not just those made in Al Hazard. Through this may be a misinterpretation on my part....
Raging Heart is also not made with modern technology, but she's classified as a (rather strong) Intelligent Device instead.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:23   Link #222
Seiryuu

Concerning all this stuff about the Holy Land, I've suspected since the first series that Al Hazard would return to the story. And I've had many thoughts about it. For one thing, considering that we know some civilization grew too powerful and their excess magic created a dimensional distortion, and that the Lost Logia are relics from said civilization, it doesn't seem hard to find a connection to a mystical land lost in the infinite void where magic has reached a level that exceeds the miraculous. Not to mention that I've never been sure that Precia and Alicia were obliterated/lost in that void. Perhaps Al Hazard was down there and they wound up there...
Following the same line, the "revived wings" could mean either the Tome of the Night Sky or Alicia. I would imagine that could spell bad news for everyone, since Alicia would remember just how twisted Precia had become and maybe want some revenge...
On a different note, I'm sort of surprised even now by the amount of fanservice going on in here. Looking back, the original was rather gratuitous, but A's had maybe one pantyshot outside of transformation sequences. This series seems to exceed the original Nanoha in terms of pointless flashes of underage females.
On a final note, with Vivio being so clingy I wonder how sleeping arrangements will go. The bed's big enough but I'm not sure Fate will like having an adorable little loli clinging to Nanoha all night long...
Old 2007-06-25, 08:23   Link #223
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
we are thinking too much, lets wait for the next ep.
Normal I would agree, but I'm too full of myself after that theory that I've wrote about that first sentence had fit every keyword and even formed a story...

Except for the word "wing" ...
Old 2007-06-25, 08:25   Link #224
Nemesis

ouch,im lagging behind the story with no subs,cmon hope that the subs come out soon.

ps. Was Erio thinking about the girl's origin's quietly or saying it out loud?
Old 2007-06-25, 08:26   Link #225
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Concerning all this stuff about the Holy Land, I've suspected since the first series that Al Hazard would return to the story. And I've had many thoughts about it. For one thing, considering that we know some civilization grew too powerful and their excess magic created a dimensional distortion, and that the Lost Logia are relics from said civilization, it doesn't seem hard to find a connection to a mystical land lost in the infinite void where magic has reached a level that exceeds the miraculous. Not to mention that I've never been sure that Precia and Alicia were obliterated/lost in that void. Perhaps Al Hazard was down there and they wound up there...
Following the same line, the "revived wings" could mean either the Tome of the Night Sky or Alicia. I would imagine that could spell bad news for everyone, since Alicia would remember just how twisted Precia had become and maybe want some revenge...
On a different note, I'm sort of surprised even now by the amount of fanservice going on in here. Looking back, the original was rather gratuitous, but A's had maybe one pantyshot outside of transformation sequences. This series seems to exceed the original Nanoha in terms of pointless flashes of underage females.
On a final note, with Vivio being so clingy I wonder how sleeping arrangements will go. The bed's big enough but I'm not sure Fate will like having an adorable little loli clinging to Nanoha all night long...
Alicia coming back...now thats a twist!
but it could be that Alicia may have already come back...in the form of Vivio perhaps?
Old 2007-06-25, 08:28   Link #226
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
but it could be that Alicia may have already come back...in the form of Vivio perhaps?
Different eye and hair colour... Not to mention different VA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
The dead/dying King's Wings is resurrected/revived from the Holy Ground/Land;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Under the King of Death, His wings shall be awakened at the Holy Ground/Land;
You know... With these two... Everything changes

Especially "dead/dying King" and "King of Death" ... There're two different things...
Old 2007-06-25, 08:28   Link #227
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:

ps. Was Erio thinking about the girl's origin's quietly or saying it out loud?
quietly, since he does not seems to want Caro to know about it for now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead
Raging Heart is also not made with modern technology, but she's classified as a (rather strong) Intelligent Device instead.
I doubt the ferret dug up RH so I doubt it is that anicent, bah we really need to clarifications on the orgins of RH.... I remember when we are speculating if RH is a relic or not....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You know... With these two... Everything changes
I got something closer to the second one.... the placement of the "的" in the first makes the meaning completly different
Old 2007-06-25, 08:30   Link #228
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

Quote:
I doubt the ferret dug up RH so I doubt it is that anicent, bah we really need to clarifications on the orgins of RH.... I remember when we are speculating if RH is a relic or not....
He actually did mention that RH had been discovered on a dig as well.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:32   Link #229
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Different eye and hair colour... Not to mention different VA.

true, but maybe her soul could take over her body?
supernatural forces are taking place in the overall plot of StrikerS, so even body possession from a deceased being can become a factor.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:32   Link #230
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

I thought it was mentioned that he did dug her up somewhere?

Also, I'm brought up several times before that RH isn't a relic...

Quote:
I got something closer to the second one.... the placement of the "的" in the first makes the meaning completly different
Do you have comfirmation though?
Old 2007-06-25, 08:32   Link #231
Nemesis

Quote:
quietly, since he does not seems to want Caro to know about it for now....
what do you think would happen she knew?
Old 2007-06-25, 08:34   Link #232
Gearhead
Metroid of Humor

Caro would probably give him a huge hug and <3 him even more for being so brave, if she knew.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:36   Link #233
Nemesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead View Post
Caro would probably give him a huge hug and <3 him even more for being so brave, if she knew.
Brave?

Onos,if that happened Erio would be he first male in the nanohaverse to get a girl to like and kiss him real good
Old 2007-06-25, 08:36   Link #234
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
true, but maybe her soul could take over her body?
supernatural forces are taking place in the overall plot of StrikerS, so even body possession from a deceased being can become a factor.
So you're basically saying is... They're are the same person, but they look and sound and behaviour completely differently?

And there's no reason for her to 'possess' Vivio and not do anything about it, she didn't even feel connected to Fate.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:38   Link #235
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
I thought it was mentioned that he did dug her up somewhere?

Also, I'm brought up several times before that RH isn't a relic...
Point me to it my memory is really fogging up lately......

Quote:
Do you have comfirmation though?
not really but I'm petty sure " 's" is not in the sentence.... and I got something similar on my attempt on translating it.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:43   Link #236
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Point me to it my memory is really fogging up lately......
Sigh

Raising Heart has been under going numerous upgrades and inspection for the last ten years or more since Nanoha joined the TSAB. During that time they didn't identify it as a Lost Logia.

Now, RF6 have picked up several Relic signatures before, that means if Raising Heart IS one, they would have known it a long time ago.

And not to mention Raising Heart is a Device, while the Relics are gems. And you people are only saying that because Raising Heart is red like the Relics
Old 2007-06-25, 08:43   Link #237
Thisguy
Negikamo

Quote:
ps.i wonder how does Erio know about Project F and his origins?
Several assumptions...
1. Fate told him
2. He knew it as being a subject
3. His "memory" knows it

Contrary to some people insisted, I don't think Fate is a type of person that tells him things like this... well, maybe it's just me.
IMO 2 is more likely... but IF 3 was the case, it'll going to be another huge twist.
Old 2007-06-25, 08:44   Link #238
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

I'm all in for an Alicia revival. But it needs to be well thought of. But there's just one big problem. Alicia wouldn't dare attack Fate, because A's already showed us what would've happened if She was revived. Now if they somehow explain that it was all a dream inside the tome...
Old 2007-06-25, 08:46   Link #239
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Sigh

Raising Heart has been under going numerous upgrades and inspection for the last ten years or more since Nanoha joined the TSAB. During that time they didn't identify it as a Lost Logia.

Now, RF6 have picked up several Relic signatures before, that means if Raising Heart IS one, they would have known it a long time ago.

And not to mention Raising Heart is a Device, while the Relics are gems. And you people are only saying that because Raising Heart is red like the Relics
Silly Chaos tan, not that the part say Yunno dug it up, else I need to marathon season one tonight the find it....
Old 2007-06-25, 08:47   Link #240
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
I'm all in for an Alicia revival. But it needs to be well thought of. But there's just one big problem. Alicia wouldn't dare attack Fate, because A's already showed us what would've happened if She was revived. Now if they somehow explain that it was all a dream inside the tome...
Here's the problem with that - Alica has NO magic talent.

So whatever Leet being that's going to come out of that revival, is not going to be Alica cause nobody is going to risk all that for nothing.
Closed Thread