Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2012-06-15, 08:28   Link #10421
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
OXYGEN.. I need OXYGEN!!! D=

If my future wife can't cook, she better be a veteran firefighter.
In my relationship, I am always cooking. Though my girlfriend can cook, she is mostly too tired. She is as good as a cook as am I, though I got more experience since I cooked for myself in High School. As for the reason why she is tired, she takes a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu after college classes. For the most part, she handles fights I can't fight in. In Miami, there are a lot of weird characters, I can fight with most people because I got a friend who was a Marine and I took Muay Thai when I was 9 to until 17. I think that is the reason why my girlfriend took Brazilian Jiu Jitsu so I won't need to protect her, she doesn't like to be protected when she can do it herself. THe only fights I cannot win is against a verbal disagreement with my girlfriend and when I encounter Drunk girls which seems like they always want to bite me when I do meet them, due to my mentally not to hurt women. I live right by the beach so there are parties everyday, so that why I encounter to many Drunk Girls.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 09:35   Link #10422
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ I never pegged you as a yandere before, but I admit it increases your moe factor a bit.

Kawaii SaintessHeart.
You don't use the words "cute, moe and/or kawaii" on a guy - they are specially reserved for girls and hideyoshi (traps, or joso).

Please edit your post. Thank you.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 09:59   Link #10423
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You don't use the words "cute, moe and/or kawaii" on a guy - they are specially reserved for girls and hideyoshi (traps, or joso).

Please edit your post. Thank you.
Sounds about right for SaintessHeart.

Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:00   Link #10424
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Yandere are fine too, but I don't want to play a game of "who gets murdered first!" since I am one myself.
I didn't know you had a taste for your kuuyandere onee-chan.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:41   Link #10425
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Sounds about wrong for SaintessHeart.
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
I didn't know you had a taste for your kuuyandere onee-chan.
That is incest. No way.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 13:17   Link #10426
DonQuigleone
Knight Errant

Let's all have incest enthusiastically together!
DonQuigleone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 13:26   Link #10427
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

In some countries it is allowed, incest that is. My parents are originally from Cambodia and just last year. My Uncle on my mother side and my Aunt's sister got married to each other there. So it is not impossible, I just wonder if a incest married couple decides to move to a country where incest isn't allow, what would happen in the immigration process?
Old 2012-06-15, 20:55   Link #10428
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ I never pegged you as a yandere before, but I admit it increases your moe factor a bit.

Kawaii SaintessHeart.
The idea never occured to me either, though somehow it doesn't surprise me at all that Saintess is a yandere. (I'm borderline yandere too >_> I'm not one, but if my entire life was a TV show there would definitely be some parts where people think I give off yandere vibes.)
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 03:05   Link #10429
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
So it is not impossible, I just wonder if a incest married couple decides to move to a country where incest isn't allow, what would happen in the immigration process?
Not sure if this applies to all countries, but generally in that case their marriage status would simply not be recognised by the state and they would have to change it when they immigrate. Same thing for homosexual marriage too iirc.

I was also going to add you're all insane but then I saw myself in the mirror and quietly decided to put the knife down
Old 2012-06-16, 04:05   Link #10430
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
I remember my birthday because it is smack right in the middle of December. I believe Meotwister shares the same birthday as me.

Unfortunately, being a doctor, he doesn't have as good a taste for girls as me - he likes dojikkos who can't cook for nuts.
Being a Doctor apparently and unfortunately doesn't earn you bonus points. At least in my experience, no matter the type of woman, so I can't find even them Dojikkos heh. It doesn't seem to hold the same flair and pizzaz like it did years ago. Probably because most of the money these days go to call centers and whatnot methinks.

Also this month of June 2012 officially marks the ten solid years that I have been failing, in sequence, in all my romantic endeavors. That's a strange and depressing memory to remember. A friend of mine asked how someone finds the strength to continue going out there and taking risks, when all you ever can expect is going home broken and tired. I told him three things:

1. Therapy, and lots of it.
2. A good deal of flavored rum and vodka.
3. The idea that every bit of your loneliness and suffering will be validated, like they were nothing, when you finally find what you're looking for.

He wouldn't know of course since he's tying the knot at the end of this year. My single man's club has shrunk to just 3 guys. Almost ironic that I gave him advice on how to proceed, he took it, now he's getting hitched.

So here's a question for all of you: Have you ever found yourself to be the guy/girl who always doles out relationship advice to people because they they rank your advice highly, and said advice works for them, yet you're the one who has been effectively single all his/her life?
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 05:05   Link #10431
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ That's me, used to be called Dr. Love until my clients all got what they wanted.
Old 2012-06-16, 05:07   Link #10432
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So here's a question for all of you: Have you ever found yourself to be the guy/girl who always doles out relationship advice to people because they they rank your advice highly, and said advice works for them, yet you're the one who has been effectively single all his/her life?
Isn't that what half the thread posters are? Well, if not...I sure am one :P It's nothing to feel bad about though, it's just that having a relationship is better than being single.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 05:09   Link #10433
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I just wonder if a incest married couple decides to move to a country where incest isn't allow, what would happen in the immigration process?

You are asuming, that the authorities would know of the family relationship. But why would they? There is not any record of the linealogy in your passport and when you apply for a visa, there is not a question that goes: is your spouse related to you by blood and if yes, how closely are you related?

My guess is, that nobody would notice. Also, I am pretty sure they would recognize the marriage anyways.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 05:12   Link #10434
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

To all bros out there:

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 06:00   Link #10435
zebra
❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❥

Send a message via AIM to zebra Send a message via MSN to zebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

*head-in-sand*

I think I need some psyching-up, guys.
My personal opinion is that you as a couple should decide and discover what you want. It's a nice thing you families embrace the union, but you don't need to make haste, if you don't want to.
Do you guys want to move in together beforehand?

I personally see that as must to see how living together works, but it's not a must for everyone.

But I'm happy for you two No matter if you get married sooner or later, you seem to have a nice relationship.

It's kinda scary thinking about that I'm the same age as your gf and I'm personally not anywhere near thinking about marriage. Granted, my relationship is rather fresh and young, but even if we were going out for years it wouldn't feel right just yet. Need to find my place in my career and life first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calca View Post
How would one go about asking out a girl who is a cashier for a store? She is very outgoing to me and smiles a lot and seems disappointed when I don't talk with her more.

I've also caught her staring at me when I'm getting my stuff at the store. The type where she quickly looks away when I look at her.
Hey, I just met you-
and this is crazy!
But here's my number ... so call me maybe?

Just start a conversation ask for a name and if the convo isn't a total disaster, ask her out.
"Wanna grab some coffee sometime?" Is used so very often, but for the simple reason that it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Isn't that what half the thread posters are? Well, if not...I sure am one :P It's nothing to feel bad about though, it's just that having a relationship is better than being single.
I personally prefer to be single than being with the wrong person. Having someone is a lot nicer, though, but I really need someone that fits or it becomes a burden. I tend to be longer single than some of my friends, because of that - I'm picky when I meet someone and I don't stay when it doesn't feel right.

With my girlfriends and me it's more like a mutual exchange - everyone has advices for the others, sometimes we listen to each other ... sometimes we don't But no matter what, we'll always meet up and pour our hearts heart with a cup of coffee ... or a bottle of sparkling wine.
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 15:20   Link #10436
antediluvian
Before the Deluge

I've been single for far too long. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I can safely say the one reason I currently have no interest in dating is because of this amazing friend I had back in high school & beyond. She was such a positive influence on my life and it was so great. I can think of a few moments where I let her down, years later, and I totally understand why I was let go. I had so many problems to contend with back then, my god, I wish I could go back and do it all over so she and I might be together today.

But to apply a bit of brutal honesty to myself for a moment: I deserve to be alone. I am a wretched creature.
antediluvian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 15:32   Link #10437
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by antediluvian View Post
I've been single for far too long. It doesn't bother me anymore, but I can safely say the one reason I currently have no interest in dating is because of this amazing friend I had back in high school & beyond. She was such a positive influence on my life and it was so great. I can think of a few moments where I let her down, years later, and I totally understand why I was let go. I had so many problems to contend with back then, my god, I wish I could go back and do it all over so she and I might be together today.

But to apply a bit of brutal honesty to myself for a moment: I deserve to be alone. I am a wretched creature.
Don't say that. People make mistakes in relationships including myself. It hurts when a girl leaves you, but sometimes pain can be turned into strength. I've been single for a few years now and I'm still trying to find myself before I commit myself to another relationship. The best thing to do is to find yourself, move forward, and start again. Even if you fall you''ll always get back up on your feet, it's one of the only ways we grow.
Old 2012-06-16, 16:07   Link #10438
viperdk1
The Colour of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Don't say that. People make mistakes in relationships including myself. It hurts when a girl leaves you, but sometimes pain can be turned into strength. I've been single for a few years now and I'm still trying to find myself before I commit myself to another relationship. The best thing to do is to find yourself, move forward, and start again. Even if you fall you''ll always get back up on your feet, it's one of the only ways we grow.
Try never having been in a relationship - ever. It hurts so much to admit my feelings only to be rejected almost instantly. Only on very few occasions have I told someone how I feel and they didn't reject me - but the fact was that they thought they had feelings for me, but it turned out they didn't.

One girl over in America in particular that I had feelings for...she had feelings for me back when we first met, but I was looking slightly elsewhere. By the time I realised I had feelings for her, she too had moved on - though she thought she had feelings for me too. Turned out, 1 year after I fell for her, she didn't.

Heck, even now I'm going through drama with a girl I have feelings for (again, America...so sue me). She claims she doesn't know (or doesn't want to know) whether she has feelings for me or not - despite the fact that me and her have pretty much professing our feelings to each other for a month!

I feel like I'm at my wits end with dating and relationships. Either I'm going completely the wrong way about it, or I'm just an unlikable schlep who deserves to be alone. Or maybe I'm falling for the wrong people. I honestly don't know.

I've seen the 'you're a nice guy' card played a couple of times, mind...
viperdk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-21, 22:17   Link #10439
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperdk1 View Post
Try never having been in a relationship - ever. It hurts so much to admit my feelings only to be rejected almost instantly. Only on very few occasions have I told someone how I feel and they didn't reject me - but the fact was that they thought they had feelings for me, but it turned out they didn't.

One girl over in America in particular that I had feelings for...she had feelings for me back when we first met, but I was looking slightly elsewhere. By the time I realised I had feelings for her, she too had moved on - though she thought she had feelings for me too. Turned out, 1 year after I fell for her, she didn't.

Heck, even now I'm going through drama with a girl I have feelings for (again, America...so sue me). She claims she doesn't know (or doesn't want to know) whether she has feelings for me or not - despite the fact that me and her have pretty much professing our feelings to each other for a month!

I feel like I'm at my wits end with dating and relationships. Either I'm going completely the wrong way about it, or I'm just an unlikable schlep who deserves to be alone. Or maybe I'm falling for the wrong people. I honestly don't know.

I've seen the 'you're a nice guy' card played a couple of times, mind...
Relationships are very complicated, you can met the one you are truly blessed with in unexpected moments. I know, because I met my girlfriend that way. So don't give up, just keep trying. The good thing is you are still trying, most would give up and never find someone at all. The point is, at most relationships with one you are destine for your entire life don't just appear quickly. It takes time, just because you lost an opportunity doesn't mean you won't get another chance. Be yourself and someone will take notice, all it takes is effort. If you don't make the effort, how will you know? Although stated many times, just don't give up and when you do get in a relationship be sure to know what you are getting into.
Old 2012-06-27, 15:42   Link #10440
csuree
The Most Hated™

Hey there everyone,

i think i have a bit of an issue here....i think you will laugh it off as a joke but i swear it isn't, my parents my brother are kinda like making fun out of this in the past 1-2 years.

My biggest issue is that i am 24 and i still didn't find love, i mean not true love or something like it i mean everything.... i hate to say it out loud i'm 24 i never had a relationship in my entire life, not even for a few hours, i'm a virgin, did not have my first kiss and i'm feeling depressed on this matter because i sometimes if not always i feel like i'm too arrogant and act as if i'm someone superior; i'm not considering myself like this because i'm a bit clumsy i have no talent for anything the only good thing about me is that i can retain information very fast, and a lot of it; I liked to help people a lot in any thing that i could help, but because of many of my so called "friends" just used me to get better grades , i might have changed into something ugly, without my knowledge. i'm also afraid of becoming an outcast, and i'm a bit inept in social skills like communicating, i'm also looking for some advice about this matter, but the good thing that these "bad" changes were discovered by myself, and i'm fighting against them.

i do not consider myself a very bad guy, my colleagues at work say that i'm kind, and hard-working, and try my best to help someone ( actually they said this to my mom who in turn told me.. and that she is very proud of me)... okay okay i'm a good guy but in today's world the good guys end up friend zoned....and that is not getting me anywhere

i'm a clean person, i do chores at home(because i live alone for 2 years now), i cook, wash, literally everything that needs to be done at home,

yet all these things not once i had the chance to have a relationship,
i'm not saying that i'm one of those religious guys who remain pure until they marry, i actually try to not be pure, and live my life for the fullest, and i'm kinda happy, but my happiness is incomplete without someone to share it with.

i "fell in love" cuple of times, i courted the respective girls, i treated them as ladies, but i only got in the "friend Zone" every time.
i'm a little bit anxious & reluctant about writing these things down here but i thought that here i can find some answers for my lifelong problems of not having a parter

P.S. I like girls, just so you don't think of calling me g*y, i'm 1000% heterosexual :P

Thanks in advance, have more luck in love than me...i might go for the title of 40 year old virgin (16 years to go :P)

and another thing where should i search for potential partners??? considering i'm not rich, please do not suggest too fancy places. anyhting would be fine

Last edited by csuree; 2012-06-27 at 16:14.
csuree is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
advice, break-ups, dating, dating after divorce, divorce, happiness, love, pairings, single dad, single mom