AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2015-02-19, 22:59   Link #801
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Though I don't have a source, the Denial Gundam's model number, NK-13J, apparently stands for "Nidaime Kawaguchi", with Nidaime meaning "Second".

EDIT: the Gundam Amazing Red Warrior comes with stickers displaying the initials "SK", which are supposed to stand for Sandaime (Third) Kawaguchi, which lends credence to the Denial Gundam indeed being the one made by the second Meijin.

Last edited by Rising Dragon; 2015-02-19 at 23:56.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 02:03   Link #802
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

SK also exists for Red Warrior in Plamo Kyoshiro too, but stand for Shiro Kyoda instead of Sandaime Kawaguchi.
Seems like the reason why staffs decide to gave Red Warrior to Tatsuya, as the red color fit his Char theme (three times faster) while SK could also stand for Sandaime Kawaguchi.

Images
Red Warrior from the past
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

At first I thought NK in Denial series number refer to NAOKI as he said Denial is his first original Gundam;
But with SK could stand for Sandaime Kawaguchi, NK stand for Nidaime Kawaguchi does make sense while J at the end of NK-13J maybe referring Junya who customized it into his personal unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight_SV View Post
I don't see any resemblence with hi-nu head
Normal Hi-Nu yes, but Hi-Nu Vrabe (they're designed by same person after all ...)

Images
Denial

Images
Hi-Nu Vrabe
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 02:12   Link #803
Blazer-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
Normal Hi-Nu yes, but Hi-Nu Vrabe (they're designed by same person after all ...)
Well, this explains why I kept thinking it looked Hi-Nu-ish. Probably been thinking on the resemblance for the Vrabe design instead of vanilla Hi Nu.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 10:22   Link #804
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Images
Denial

Images
Hi-Nu Vrabe
I didnt catch Denial Gundam; where is he base? From the looks of it; its base from Freedom.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 12:04   Link #805
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

I didn't see Freedom used by overall looks.

Come to think about it, maybe this is how to define the difference between national-level and world-level builder in GBFT.

National-level builders units is a customized normal with high build stats (Enact used by Miyaga);
When it's a completely customized units, you could still notice what gunpla used as a base (Lightning is Re-GZ, Tryon 3 is ZZ).

World-level builders units is a customized normal with maxed build stats and maybe different weapon set (Amazing Red Warrior);
When it's a completely customized units, it's hard to say what gunpla used as a base since they may scratch overall parts used (Build Burning, Denial).

IMO though ...

Old 2015-02-20, 12:22   Link #806
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
so ever since the first season, we sort of blink & miss Plamo Kyoshiro character cameos right? i want to see the return of putting a VOTOMS to an MS fight, probably out of scale too
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-20, 17:55   Link #807
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:

Come to think about it, maybe this is how to define the difference between national-level and world-level builder in GBFT.

National-level builders units is a customized normal with high build stats (Enact used by Miyaga);
When it's a completely customized units, you could still notice what gunpla used as a base (Lightning is Re-GZ, Tryon 3 is ZZ).

World-level builders units is a customized normal with maxed build stats and maybe different weapon set (Amazing Red Warrior);
When it's a completely customized units, it's hard to say what gunpla used as a base since they may scratch overall parts used (Build Burning, Denial).

IMO though ...

I kinda get what you mean.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 05:49   Link #808
Skye629

Quote:

IMO though ...

It changes as the years go on, as time progresses and tech gets better, the units become much more customized or high spec (in many cases)

For example Sei's dad, who placed second in the world level with a good ol' RX-78-2
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-23, 09:27   Link #809
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
HGBFT Denial Gundam confirmed

Along with HGBFT The End
I already saw it.

The End totally stole the spotlight compare to other HGBF screenshots for me.
The End looks impressive with it's cloak folded and dual revolver; I hope final match between Yuuma and Adou will be great.

Old 2015-02-23, 11:12   Link #810
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Could The End mean that.... an HGAW Deathscythe is on the horizon?
Old 2015-02-23, 12:34   Link #811
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Could The End mean that.... an HGAW Deathscythe is on the horizon?
And take away some of the spotlight? I don't think they would do that so soon.

(Wait, there hasn't been an HG Deathscythe?)
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-23, 14:25   Link #812
Laevatein

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post

There kit of the EW Deathscythe Hell Custom was HG, and I think there's been an MG, but no HG of the original Deathscythe to my knowledge.
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-23, 14:43   Link #813
Skye629

Quote:
I already saw it.

The End totally stole the spotlight compare to other HGBF screenshots for me.
The End looks impressive with it's cloak folded and dual revolver; I hope final match between Yuuma and Adou will be great.

Didnt I post this elsewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post

Nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laevatein View Post
There kit of the EW Deathscythe Hell Custom was HG, and I think there's been an MG, but no HG of the original Deathscythe to my knowledge.
Correct

The only HGAC kits out there atm are Wing Gundam and Wing Zero
Old 2015-02-25, 02:26   Link #814
Skye629

So thats the original design huh?

Old 2015-02-25, 04:32   Link #815
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

so as in the line art getting rejected by the anime staff or that's its original form from the manga something before getting upgraded?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Old 2015-02-25, 05:29   Link #816
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Design from manga, I guess, since Denial's page in GBFT website said Denial used by Junya is not the real Denial, but a modified Denial to fit his CQC battle style.

No particle frame installed yet during it's first appearance, those who predicted Junya is inspired by Sei's usage of Build Burning seems got their guess right.

Old 2015-02-25, 05:30   Link #817
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
so as in the line art getting rejected by the anime staff or that's its original form from the manga something before getting upgraded?
Thats how its going to appear in the A manga according to the source

So thats its original completed form
Old 2015-02-25, 17:35   Link #818
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Quote:
Design from manga, I guess, since Denial's page in GBFT website said Denial used by Junya is not the real Denial, but a modified Denial to fit his CQC battle style.

No particle frame installed yet during it's first appearance, those who predicted Junya is inspired by Sei's usage of Build Burning seems got their guess right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye629 View Post
Thats how its going to appear in the A manga according to the source

So thats its original completed form
it sorta makes sense in a way a certain original scratch build gunpla comes in limited numbers instead being a cartoonish way of being a one of a kind unit, it has a copies of the original unit, depends on the builder whether he/she wanted to make them as a separate unit or spare parts, hence probably the multiple Denial Gundams used by different people,

so the Build Burning parts that Sei gave to Yuuma can also count as a complete separate unit right? it looks like it has everything to make another Build Burning Gundam,

which makes me wonder what's the point of Sei sealing the Build Burning in a Dom & hide it in the trophy in the name of moving on from Reiji in the first place, considering he could build another one out of nowhere if you give him the materials & let the power of his infinite imagination do the magic.
Old 2015-02-26, 00:58   Link #819
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
it sorta makes sense in a way a certain original scratch build gunpla comes in limited numbers instead being a cartoonish way of being a one of a kind unit, it has a copies of the original unit, depends on the builder whether he/she wanted to make them as a separate unit or spare parts, hence probably the multiple Denial Gundams used by different people,

so the Build Burning parts that Sei gave to Yuuma can also count as a complete separate unit right? it looks like it has everything to make another Build Burning Gundam,

which makes me wonder what's the point of Sei sealing the Build Burning in a Dom & hide it in the trophy in the name of moving on from Reiji in the first place, considering he could build another one out of nowhere if you give him the materials & let the power of his infinite imagination do the magic.
Thats assuming though the Second built spare parts, given his philosophy I doubt it though

As for Sei, we have no idea whether the parts were already made, or whether he cooked them up last minute for Yuuma

As for sealing the BB, what else would he do with it? He's obviously not going to trash it, so he locked it up in a particularly special trophy in the hopes that maybe Reiji would return there one day in search for him (even if he was not in japan, as is the case now)
Old 2015-02-26, 01:39   Link #820
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Is build burning a totally new Gunpla or his Star Build remade into BB?

What's it called now? Star Cosmos/Universe Build Strike?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote