Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-18, 08:07   Link #5061
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
And how exactly does the fact that the Japanese BK members quiting the war going to stop Britannia getting bigger? The deal is to spare Japan; there is nothing stopping China and India from being attacked.
Who said the UNF can't continue the fight? Who says that the BK's won't continue the fight as long as they don't have Zero? Who says that the UNF won't JOIN IN on a lelouch hunt so they can appease Britannia so they don't suffer the same wrath? Who says that they will even know the details?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:08   Link #5062
MonkeyDude

Yeah we are getting a little off-topic here. This part of the forum is about Kallen and her ever expanding boobs.
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:18   Link #5063
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Who said the UNF can't continue the fight? Who says that the BK's won't continue the fight as long as they don't have Zero? Who says that the UNF won't JOIN IN on a lelouch hunt so they can appease Britannia so they don't suffer the same wrath? Who says that they will even know the details?
BK can't continue to fight because they can have Japan only if Britannia doesn't attack. And the only way Britannia doesn't attack and regain Japan is if there is a cease-fire.

And regardless of what UNF does, it still doesn't make what BK did any less treacherous. BK negotiated a deal that benefited Japan and no one else. China and India have nothing to gain when they are not going to be spared like Japan is.

But yes, it is off topic. The same points are being argued elsewhere.
Old 2008-08-18, 08:20   Link #5064
Sinn
Pwnage

You know, the Kallen discussion always gets off topic.
Old 2008-08-18, 08:25   Link #5065
MonkeyDude

That's because she hasn't done much this season! You would think that she would contribute more to the story with C2 incapacitated, but they always have to ruin her development before she even gets a chance to start talking about it...

Kallen: I have an onii-cha...
*spotlights and guns pointed at Zero*
Move out of the way or we'll shoot you down with him!
MonkeyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:25   Link #5066
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinn View Post
You know, the Kallen discussion always gets off topic.
That's because Kallen hasn't got much to talk about as of late. There is only so much we can talk about her piloting, and her romantic plot is going slowly. Hopefully all that will change next week.
Old 2008-08-18, 08:29   Link #5067
Sinn
Pwnage

I don't see other threads like Lelouch or whoever gets off topic though,or that might just be me ._.

So much about romance, because they're rarely any for now. We got Kallen this close to lelouch and then they got seperated again within 1 episode. -_-
Old 2008-08-18, 08:32   Link #5068
Var
Banned

Quote:
So much about romance, because they're rarely any for now. We got Kallen this close to lelouch and then they got seperated again within 1 episode. -_-
Clearly because if anything too substantial happens the internet will explode. They put Kallen next to Lelouch for five minutes and she's nearly gotten to him. Can't have that, separate them!
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:35   Link #5069
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Think of it as a good thing as this is when they are wrapping up lingering plot points and they are still saving Kallen for later.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:36   Link #5070
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Clearly because if anything too substantial happens the internet will explode. They put Kallen next to Lelouch for five minutes and she's nearly gotten to him. Can't have that, separate them!
I think it is a whole conspiracy against you Var. They don't want your pairing to come true and are only teasing you with these little hints.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:36   Link #5071
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDude View Post

Kallen: I have an onii-cha...
*spotlights and guns pointed at Zero*
Move out of the way or we'll shoot you down with him!
I loled when this happened cause i was SURE that by the time they would get off the elevator they would get interrupted. I mean, it's Kalulu, it is like the epitome of interruption. XD
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:37   Link #5072
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
So much about romance, because they're rarely any for now. We got Kallen this close to lelouch and then they got seperated again within 1 episode.
actually
in terms of romance you could say that this ep was a freakin leap
she actually confesed her feelings to him (in a pretty big way)
and she asked him about his feelings for her
and in a way she did get an answer (even if they need another talk to clear up what that answer was)
Old 2008-08-18, 08:38   Link #5073
Var
Banned

Quote:
I think it is a whole conspiracy against you Var. They don't want your pairing to come true and are only teasing you with these little hints.
Like this one time at work where they set up a series of mirrors to shine infrared light into my eyes. Ho ho. Bastards...

Though, if they were doing all that for me, I'd feel quite honored. All that just for me.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:38   Link #5074
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
actually
in terms of romance you could say that this ep was a freakin leap
she actually confesed her feelings to him
and she asked him about his feelings for her
and in a way she did get an answer (even if they need another talk to clear up what that answer was)
I liked how this scene was done in terms of directing. It was really great. The close ups and stuff.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 08:42   Link #5075
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

lol I hope that this "curse" won't happen when she gets married.

Ex: Kallen and Lelouch in bed.

Shuffle shuffle..

C.C. comes in: "Where is my ketchup?"

Kallen: WTF C.C. we are in the middle of se--.. (Blushes and covers herself)
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 09:32   Link #5076
greyhawk
Some dude

Lelouch could have handled everything much better, or could he? First thing I thought was that Lelouch should've stood up for himself, but now that I think about it, taking all the responsibility was something befitting his anti-hero character and quest for redemption. How he put on his acting mask to save Kallen and told her to live on was a thousand times more powerful than any kind of confession, it just makes her believe she's a truly important person to him (unlike Ohgi and the other fools, I can totally imagine him telling them to go to hell in his head). And the BK might have been saved a pointless war too, after all he knows they only care about freeing Japan, and ironically only thanks to Lelouch were they able to get this far...
Lelouch should get the happy ending he deserves, IMO. And by that I mean with Kallen, or at least the previous C.C. .
Quote:
First two questions: Li Xingke doesn't have much time left, Schneizel is more than a match for any other BK idiot (even Tohdoh), the Knights of Rounds own all BK pilots, Jeremiah will always be loyal to Lelouch, Kallen is not gonna be too happy serving a new master (and an emo Kallen will have difficulties fighting the ever pimping Bismarck). Unless the writers pull off some stupid plothax, they can never defeat Britannia without Lelouch/divine intervention. Period.
The other questions: ALL HAIL BRITANNIA, IN SCHNEIZEL WE TRUST !!!!
Or Do We?
greyhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 09:42   Link #5077
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

I think Lelouch saw no point in trying to explain himself to the OotBK. All the guns pointed and Schnizel, he figured he was not going to talk his way out of that. I think he was trying to do a Dennis Hopper from True Romance. Anger them so they kill him, rather than his fate with Schnizel. Aother reason for the Pawns comment was to get Kallen out of the line of fire, but because he cares for her so much, he couldn't resist saying "Live", when he saw how hurt she was.

Last edited by Verist; 2008-08-18 at 10:12.
Verist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 10:03   Link #5078
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

I agree Schneizel would not have appeared personally on the warship of his enemies if he wasn't in control of the situation.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 11:01   Link #5079
Aquaman OS

Lelouch welcomed their bullets. Without Nunnally he saw no other reason to live. He was ready to die. Even now he's more or less decided his life is over and he wants to take Charles out before he dies.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 11:40   Link #5080
Franckisted

I don't understand the bluff about Shneizel about Morderd being equiped with Freya!?
I mean he was with them in the ship, if Anya fire Freya (assuming she has freya mounted on her KMF) so everyone will be dead now...
Franckisted is offline   Reply With Quote