Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-13, 00:22   Link #2001
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Look at Rico's face at the end of the ep and try to come up with a happy-go-lucky cause.

Anyway, I don't like dark stories that end dark. But I love dark stories that find some way to reach the light at the end. The light at the end of a long tunnel shines especially brightly. But anyway, this show's been too bright to pull something like that. It's just that the people in this happy world seem to take a lot to feel down. I doubt someone as cheerful as Ricotta would be hiding and burying her face in her knees simply because a cool guy's going to get to go home for a while. Either it's not possible, or there are conditions and prices to be paid that have Rico very upset. Perhaps the trip back will have some sort of effect on Cinque. Perhaps he'll forget about Flognard, or maybe he'll exit this season the way Hayate entered the 2nd season of Nanoha.
And no matter what Tron says, I will not let him have my droopy-eared tsundere. He'll have to make do with Cinque's pantsu.
didnt read my prediction huh? hehe
Old 2011-06-13, 02:31   Link #2002
EroKing

I believe the condition would probably be that Cinque can't return back to Flonyard ever again.
Old 2011-06-13, 04:30   Link #2003
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
didnt read my prediction huh? hehe
You mean that she found out how to get him back and it's going to break her heart? Recall that no rule says you can't resummon someone who's been summoned before. I kinda doubt that she'd be so downhearted because she's going to have to say goodbye for a little while.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 05:35   Link #2004
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

perhaps all memories of each other will be erased? /shrug we can only wait. but i did mean that i too think somethin sad is going to happen.

Spoiler for But on the bright side! BIG FLUFFY EARS! (NWS):
Old 2011-06-13, 06:36   Link #2005
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

I have a better theory for why Rico is downhearted...

Rico: Cinque... please take responsibility!

*RUNS*

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-13, 07:26   Link #2006
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I have a better theory for why Rico is downhearted...

Rico: Cinque... please take responsibility of Milly-sama!

*RUNS*
Edited for my taste! XD
Old 2011-06-13, 08:06   Link #2007
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

for the hero to leave the summoner must die

for the hero to leave the summoner must go with

the hero can never leave, and will die if not mate with summoner

the hero can giggity giggity giigty goo~
Old 2011-06-14, 02:53   Link #2008
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Furries hentai is that way. --->
Old 2011-06-14, 03:27   Link #2009
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:

It's true! Her ears are getting bigger and bigger so big no bra can contain them. Time for me to give them a hand... or two
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 04:07   Link #2010
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Unfortunately, ep. 10 confirms something I've suspected since watching Nanoha A's and StrikerS. Namely, that this production crew just isn't very good at writing the climax of a storyline. The shows are all good and interesting (to me, anyways) up until the climax, but every time my reaction to the climax has been: "What? That's it??"

Overall, I really like all of the aforementioned series, but I do have to say you can do a lot better end to a series than what they've come up with.
Good, I was looking for this post because I meant to reply to it. Yes, I agree that Tsuzuki appears to have a tendency to underachieve and not be bold and ambitious enough when given the opportunity. He just seems content to check his list of mandatory 7arcs cliche, graze around the potential of what he creates, and that's about it. I have been feeling that since the "final" battle of A"s and StrikerS, but Dog Days just confirms it.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 07:46   Link #2011
Ghostfriendly

Spoiler for ep 11 horoscope plot resolution:
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 09:08   Link #2012
PastPrime

Hopefully one of the conditions for his going back is that someone (Eclair) has to go too. Becky verses Eclair would be a great Dog and Cat fight. Especially when Eclair mentioned that Cinque had seen her nude, and was the one who stripped her. And, since the last three days of his summer break is at his parents vacation house, we can still have a beach scene, or a setup for one on the DVDs.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 09:24   Link #2013
tsunade666

I think the only conditions on him is if he returns back he wouldn't be able to come back to flanyald or what ever spelling that fantasy world is. Nothing big. I think the story isn't dark enough to have another gloomy sacrifice or dark conditions.
Old 2011-06-14, 09:57   Link #2014
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 11:
Old 2011-06-14, 12:32   Link #2015
Ghostfriendly

Having calmed down a little I would like to predict that Shinku's arrival was what caused the demon to turn up, so even if the return conditions involve some risk, he'll have to go. Also, the return conditions will involve a sacrifice, though I doubt anyone will actually die.

Still hoping Leo's prediction comes true in some way, even if Milhi and Shinku are immediately resurrected by the Ninetails, or reappear together after death in our own world, and phone Biscotti to say they're doing fine...this show has promises of seriousness it shouldn't just slither out of
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 17:23   Link #2016
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Is it only me, or was the animation really weak while Milhi was singing? Her face looked really weird..

Also makes me wonder what the letter was about which Rico received. I doubt she'd be like that if the hero could not return to his world at all, but neither would if he could since there's no rule about coming back. Also, assuming Cinque will be able to return, would he really? I know I wouldn't
Old 2011-06-14, 18:37   Link #2017
fullrefund

Quote:
perhaps all memories of each other will be erased? /shrug we can only wait. but i did mean that i too think somethin sad is going to happen.

*Look at the image*

Yuki... did you eat a whole army or something? Go do a few hundred laps because i doubt that you can remain a ninja in that state...
fullrefund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 20:05   Link #2018
Sekirei07

I think the Four conditions would be along the lines of:

1. Memory erasing for Cinque and/or Milly
2. Unable to return

The other two conditions I am not to sure about.

Edit: Maybe Milly unable to use magic again to insure summoning can't happen again.
Old 2011-06-14, 20:13   Link #2019
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Is it only me, or was the animation really weak while Milhi was singing? Her face looked really weird..

Also makes me wonder what the letter was about which Rico received. I doubt she'd be like that if the hero could not return to his world at all, but neither would if he could since there's no rule about coming back. Also, assuming Cinque will be able to return, would he really? I know I wouldn't
The guy's family actually CARES for him, so him choosing to abandon his family and friends who's been there his whole life for some folks he's known about a month would be a horribly done ending.

If he does get some kind of pass, I can see a visit once every couple of years kinda thing figured out.
Tenchi Ryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-14, 20:35   Link #2020
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
The guy's family actually CARES for him, so him choosing to abandon his family and friends who's been there his whole life for some folks he's known about a month would be a horribly done ending.

If he does get some kind of pass, I can see a visit once every couple of years kinda thing figured out.
Yeah pretty much. However if he does get a pass, I think he would actually go every time he have some kind of break such as spring break or summer break. I mean, the world is pretty awesome isn't it? It's a perfect place for him to practice too!

Quote:
*Look at the image*

Yuki... did you eat a whole army or something? Go do a few hundred laps because i doubt that you can remain a ninja in that state...
Lol!
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fantasy, harem, shonen