AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-06, 11:28   Link #2201
Rorako

Okay, so I'm new the party on these forums. Seeing as this topic is over 100 pages long...

I loved the anime, and had a few questions.

How much of the LN series did the anime cover?

Are there summaries for each LN?

The Only translations of the LN's I could find were only just starting on volume 3, and was wondering if that project on Baka-Tsuki was still active, or if there is an active translation project?

Thank you!
Rorako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 11:13   Link #2202
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

its been a while since ive been here, interest in this seemed to die down with the translations pace, im still waiting to finish vol1 im not even gonna bother with the 2 and a half chapters of vol2 till vol1 is finished. i wished all the translators just teamed up on one volume

Well im glad that they are doing it but still its hard to keep interested in this
Old 2013-02-07, 15:19   Link #2203
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorako View Post
Okay, so I'm new the party on these forums. Seeing as this topic is over 100 pages long...

I loved the anime, and had a few questions.

How much of the LN series did the anime cover?

Are there summaries for each LN?

The Only translations of the LN's I could find were only just starting on volume 3, and was wondering if that project on Baka-Tsuki was still active, or if there is an active translation project?

Thank you!
The anime covers vol 1 to 4. The summaries are covered in the social group, best to ask Sleepy to join. The translation project is ongoing, but the translators all got real life to handle first before doing so.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-07, 20:15   Link #2204
Rorako

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
The anime covers vol 1 to 4. The summaries are covered in the social group, best to ask Sleepy to join. The translation project is ongoing, but the translators all got real life to handle first before doing so.
social group? I'm new, literally made an account just to post in this thread
Old 2013-02-07, 20:55   Link #2205
sky black swordman

Quote:
social group? I'm new, literally made an account just to post in this thread
This is a link to the Oda Nobuna no Yabou social group.The summaries for volumes 1 - 6 are there, you must join to view them.
Old 2013-02-08, 15:55   Link #2206
Rorako

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
This is a link to the Oda Nobuna no Yabou social group.The summaries for volumes 1 - 6 are there, you must join to view them.
Okay, thank you! I put in a join request
Old 2013-02-08, 16:17   Link #2207
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The sad thing about this Light Novel and anime is that many judge it by cover. The protagonist is sent back in time to historic Japan there he finds that all major figures of Japan are now females. Many assume it was a cliche harem series before watching the anime or reading the Light Novel, quite ashamed that many didn't try to look past the cover and read it. This series includes Romance, but many things as well especially historical significance.
Old 2013-02-09, 01:10   Link #2208
Rorako

Quote:
The sad thing about this Light Novel and anime is that many judge it by cover. The protagonist is sent back in time to historic Japan there he finds that all major figures of Japan are now females. Many assume it was a cliche harem series before watching the anime or reading the Light Novel, quite ashamed that many didn't try to look past the cover and read it. This series includes Romance, but many things as well especially historical significance.
I honestly would have never guessed it being a "harem". It doesn't feel like the generic harem, but I realize by definition that's what it is.

Regardless, I'm really hoping for a 2nd season for the anime. The stylization was fantastic. Hopefully an anime like this can get picked up again
Old 2013-02-12, 22:00   Link #2209
Rorako

Is there anyone in that group that can actually accept my request? Would really like to read those summaries
Old 2013-02-12, 22:06   Link #2210
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Is there anyone in that group that can actually accept my request? Would really like to read those summaries
Not really sure myself, activity there is now low for some reason. Sleepy runs the social thread and imputed rules. I don't have a clear line of contact for him so I don't know.
Old 2013-02-12, 22:09   Link #2211
Ghanw
(-_-)

There really isn't any activity going in the social group either as the conversation has died down since November of last year.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 22:11   Link #2212
sky black swordman

Quote:
All you need to do join the social group is click on the Join Group and then it should take you to a page saying "Are you sure you want to join the group called Oda Nobuna no Yabou" . Click yes and you are in the group.
Old 2013-02-12, 22:13   Link #2213
Iamis

Unfortunately for everyone involved XxSleepyxX made the group Private and rarely logs onto Animesuki anymore
Iamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 23:14   Link #2215
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well to assist those that are interested in the series, but cannot go to the social group to access the pictures, here is a little something. It was quite the problem when this thread was active as well. Not sure if I violated any rules or not that the Moderators place.
Spoiler for Volume covers:
Old 2013-02-12, 23:39   Link #2216
azziz

Quote:
Well to assist those that are interested in the series, but cannot go to the social group to access the pictures, here is a little something. It was quite the problem when this thread was active as well. Not sure if I violated any rules or not that the Moderators place.
Spoiler for Volume covers:
8 vol. out of nine with the heroine in the cover?
i've never seen that.

ps:thank you,sky black swordman.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-12, 23:45   Link #2217
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
8 vol. out of nine with the heroine in the cover?
i've never seen that.
Well the female protagonist is definitely Nobuna. She is Sagara Yoshiharu only love interest and she shares the same love as well, he is perverted time to time, but his heart is set on her. The story plot goes through real historic events and then changes them from the original, Nobuna is Nobunaga. Nobunaga is depicted as a merciless tyrant who would burn a village of children to get what he wanted. One of the excellent points in the story is how Nobuna is not becoming the evil tyrant of her real life counterpart. So people who love to read real history of Japan or is interested would like this series because in a way it changes it and it is entertaining.
Old 2013-02-13, 01:54   Link #2218
rantaid

and.... mitsuhide.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 09:34   Link #2219
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
and.... mitsuhide.
Don't really count Mitsuhide since she is in love with Sagara while Sagara doesn't reciprocate her feelings due to his feelings for Nobuna.
Old 2013-02-13, 09:50   Link #2220
justpassingby

Quote:
So people who love to read real history of Japan or is interested would like this series because in a way it changes it and it is entertaining.
No, though I don't represent all the people. Better read history books or other "IF" novel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
and.... mitsuhide.
Give it up already. Cheering for Juubei is like hoping for Aoyama to win Sorata's heart. . The story could have ended early if Nobuna and Yoshiharu pretend to die and flee to foreign land or something and give the task for Japan unification to Juubei, just like Nobuna intended when she was shot by that Zenjuubou dude. <---Nobuna's teeth are too shiny or something?

Anyway, I don't think I'll be commenting further about how I hate Nobuna as I lost my qualification when I sold my books and got Jintai instead. I should've be careful in picking my LN next time

Last edited by justpassingby; 2013-02-13 at 10:05.
justpassingby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem