AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-08-15, 13:00   Link #2361
DragonOsman
Dragon King

No, lust is involved. Maeshma is the manifestation of the Luxuria Archive. It's the main reason why she wears such revealing clothes in that form and I think there could be a link with Asmodeus, the Demon King of Lust in the 72 Pillars.
Old 2016-08-15, 17:11   Link #2362
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

It could have been more creative and be even more lewd had it been a bikini armor, but we just got a simple swimsuit.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-15, 18:22   Link #2363
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Then you can blame the author for being lazy as well if you want, but you still can't deny the connection with the sin of lust and the possibility that it could be a shout out to Asmodeus.
Old 2016-08-15, 21:10   Link #2364
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Then you can blame the author for being lazy as well if you want, but you still can't deny the connection with the sin of lust and the possibility that it could be a shout out to Asmodeus.
Learn to read first, my complain was about the lazy design to begin with.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 06:03   Link #2365
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I know. I didn't miss that part.
Old 2016-08-18, 19:31   Link #2366
Used Can

It's not just Lilith's, Liese's new mode's design is rather lazy as well, and it's as revealing as Lilith's, even though her sin is Sloth (sure, the sexy design was a given, but some more effort could have been put into it).

That being said, the author has never been particularly creative on his designs.
Old 2016-08-19, 05:29   Link #2367
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It does fit Liese, though. She's an ero fox and the Succubus is an ero demon (but I do agree that Sloth shouldn't be ero-ero like Liese's Archive Manifestation form even though it does suit her). And Asmodeus is the 72 Pillars' Demon King of Lust, which I think is the theme behind Maeshma, the manifested form of the Luxuria Archive. It's revealing because it's the manifested form the Luxuria Archive, which represents Lust.

I don't think it's lazy. If drawing revealing clothes for women meant that the artist was being lazy, that'd mean that all LN Illustrators and mangaka were being lazy when they drew a naked girl or a girl wearing any kind of revealing clothes, even though the revealing clothes fit in most of the created situations, if not all. A large part of it is fan-service because it's a Shounen. Shounen are aimed at boys, remember?
Old 2016-09-11, 17:38   Link #2368
ghost013

Chapter 69 raws have been released:

Spoiler for chapter 69:
Old 2016-09-12, 07:40   Link #2369
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for posting that.

Spoiler for comments:
Old 2016-09-15, 18:14   Link #2370
Liuen

So, new translated chapters are out, and I read some more raws after that.

This is speculation, but I think that Arata's power-up doesn't come from Magic King mode, but rather because of his training. He did mention to Anna that he wanted to become a better mage. And the result of that training is the mastery of a new archive - Arin's Chaotic Rune. If you look at the image, you can see an ancierd norse rune in the sword. If I remember correctly, that was also how he manifested Akio's archive through Judecca.

What do you guys think?
Liuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-16, 08:44   Link #2371
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Did a new group start doing it and replace the old or is the old group still doing it and they just jumped the gun? Just a yes or no answer for me is fine.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 09:30   Link #2372
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
i do feel like the series is gonna end soon, the author/artist did start a new series...i havent checked who the author is though
Not really, trinity 7 is monthly, and on the whole, Trinity 7 spawn too much spin off to even think of getting ending in the near future. The author also set up Solomon's back ground arc nicely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liuen View Post
So, new translated chapters are out, and I read some more raws after that.

This is speculation, but I think that Arata's power-up doesn't come from Magic King mode, but rather because of his training. He did mention to Anna that he wanted to become a better mage. And the result of that training is the mastery of a new archive - Arin's Chaotic Rune. If you look at the image, you can see an ancierd norse rune in the sword. If I remember correctly, that was also how he manifested Akio's archive through Judecca.

What do you guys think?
it's both, He just got a bit better at trying out his Magic king power.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-23, 12:39   Link #2373
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In Chapter 59, he seems to have lost most of his Magic King element and it seems like he isn't a Magic King anymore. So does he somehow get his Magic King element back later? Or what? I hope we get to find out more about the this True Magic King in later chapters. Also, I hope he can get back to being the Magic King since the Trinity Seven won't be "his Trinity Seven" otherwise (right?). I mean, sure, they all love him, but for this series, them not being his Trinity Seven because he's the Magic King seems a bit off.

I didn't get what happened with Ilia and Sora when Arin touched crystal Arata was in at the library at the ends of the world. Did he absorb the Ruina Thema of the Ira Archive that time? So how many Archives does he have now? 5? I get the feeling now that he might end up with all 7 by the time the series ends.
Old 2016-09-24, 18:31   Link #2374
Pierre

I honestly feel like the magic kings are just pawns. The headmaster and his connection to solomon seem to imply there are much greater powers at work, and I am curious what will be revealed considering that even as pawns the magic kings have the ability to destroy the universe.

And yeah I dont see it ending any time soon, I feel like it was going to end it would have ended within these last few chapters, but then they pull a new arc. Really hoping for another season, we are getting a movie right.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 19:18   Link #2375
DragonOsman
Dragon King

There's certainly a "True Magic King," so the other Magic Kings being just pawns may not be that far-fetched now that you mention it. But still, that doesn't necessarily make them a joke or even weaklings, since, as you said, they have the power to destroy their respective worlds. I'm just saying that Arata losing his status as one would be bad since the Trinity Seven are "his Trinity Seven" because he's the Magic King. So he'll hopefully regain his Magic King element and Judecca.

Speaking of the True Magic King, I wonder if he's the one who controls the other Magic Kings' destiny of destroying the world. If so, can Arata really conquer that destiny and make it so that he won't destroy the world? I hope so, at least. I don't like the idea of the main protagonist doing something dark and bad like destroying the world. That should be an antagonist's thing, right? And if the spoilers from the latter parts of the story are understood a certain way, it seems like Arata does in fact go back to being a Magic King unless I'm misunderstanding something. I guess the best indication would be whether or not Judecca is back at his side. If he's a Magic King again, it'll be with, but otherwise it'll be with Abyss Trinity.
Old 2016-10-07, 12:26   Link #2376
thefreakmike

So a new visual from the movie popped up

thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 13:34   Link #2377
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefreakmike View Post
So a new visual from the movie popped up

Spoiler:

ooo me like.
Old 2016-10-07, 18:47   Link #2378
amtro
Distro

Oh god, they're animating the LN. That one is shipper bait to the max.

Spoiler for LN spoilers:
Old 2016-10-07, 19:01   Link #2379
darkofficer
just a devil

^ so it may have many lilithxarata moments??

Hopefully she have " sisters"

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-07, 19:11   Link #2380
amtro
Distro

None that I have seen. If a nice translator is willing to give us in depth spoilers, message me. I have the LN.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, school life, supernatural