AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2016-08-14, 18:35   Link #13801
Tsundere_Maid

A long long time ago. I came on here looking for scanlations of a certain manga. After about.. 10 years of searching I finally found them.

Thread is still up too which is cray cray, but regardless.

I was around during the old fansub times and I never really interacted with the animesuki community despite using their trackers all the damn time. I would lurk, but never interact.

Regardless, I hope to actually be a part of this community now. It brings a tear to my eye to actually see it thriving sill.
Tsundere_Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-15, 06:06   Link #13802
AsterM
Saki Deprived

New member here. I always lurk here but never registered, finally I did!
AsterM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-16, 04:58   Link #13803
Miza Kudo

hye minna san!

hi evryone! i'm new here. You can call me miza kudo, or m.k should be fine. Glad to meet u guys who are the anime lovers as I am. Actually I came here as soon as I finished watching FATE ZERO,which personally dissappoint me. Wish for someone to tell me your opinion about the ending so that I can feel better about it.

argh!!! This is so frustrating!
Miza Kudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-20, 21:09   Link #13804
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

Came here since I so badly want to discuss anime some place other than disqus comments under episodes on gogo. Very happy to see how active the community is c:
SleepingTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 00:34   Link #13805
Santis523

Post Hello i'm Santis523

Hello i'm Santis523 and i'm just posting on here cause hey I thought
"I will just read the welcome PM and do what it says and it suggested introducing yourself so i'll do that"
XD check out my Anime-Planet Account and my MAL account in the 2 following Url's

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Santis523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 17:46   Link #13806
Imperfection
A NEET in space

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Found this site just today, really just want to have a new home to discuss anime with people. I'm pretty friendly, and would love to meet new people. I am currently watching DanganRonpa 3 (both arcs) every time an episode comes up, so if you wanna talk about that hmu, I'd love to chat about it since theirs a LOT going on in it worthy of discussing lol

But also if you just want to get to know me or the anime I like/ videogames or anything, thats good too. I also am looking for steam friends, so if we hit it off well, I would probably also add you on steam so we can play games.

Thats all, I will be posting around the forum randomly now, I hope to enjoy my time here
Imperfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-23, 22:38   Link #13807
DanielHiroshi

Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all! I came here to discuss anime and share my review videos with you all. Hope to speak with you soon.
DanielHiroshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-26, 21:41   Link #13808
DarkArmoredCore6

Hey Guys. I'm DarkArmor but you can called my middle name Hao.

Glad to have chance to do some Japanese after I stop reading them for 3 years. But here I am.
DarkArmoredCore6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 00:58   Link #13809
Seiign

Ehhm... Hi

Ehhm, I suppose I should say hi, not quite used to this kind of forums but well, it sounded interesting, so let's give it a shot.
Old 2016-08-29, 02:23   Link #13810
upupupu

Hello everyone, I just made this account because I just caught up on both arcs of Dangaronpa and I'm obsessed with the series and I have no way to talk about it irl so I had to join somewhere.

I'm into mainly horror anime, I hope I can get to know you all really well, and bcome an active member of the forum.
upupupu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-31, 10:00   Link #13811
How2begut
Yeah piss piss

Well hello there muh feature friends.
Old 2016-09-04, 07:54   Link #13812
Zooasaurus

Hello, New member here.

I actually have lurked here sometimes but joined just now

Favourite Tag/Trope: OP MC

I like Animes and things, but LN and Manga even more, so i probably will post there more than in the Anime forum. I also like History and quite a History buff myself
Zooasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-06, 18:35   Link #13813
VLashen

Hello everyone, finally decided to join after lurking for some time now.
VLashen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 23:33   Link #13814
zl0xqlex

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for years now, and I felt like it's finally time for me to join. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
zl0xqlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-10, 17:39   Link #13815
Ferril

Hello all, thought I would join up today, and join the community. I joined because of the big Light novel community.
yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Ferril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-11, 10:05   Link #13816
libello

Hello! I don't really have much of a life or friends, so I joined hoping that someone in the same boat might want to be friends with me. Thank you very much in advance.
libello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-12, 05:31   Link #13817
Kanel21

Yo!!!! Whats up
Kanel21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-13, 14:35   Link #13818
Kumikiarata

Cool I am tired of real people

I have a medical folder aka sandwich full of paperwork on real humans who have stolen my sandwich.

Hence the reason why I am NO LONGER talking to any of them. I have lost my faith in humanity.

So hi. I am Kimmy and I am really REALLY nice. So nice the FBI deemed me as an angel with high intelligence.

I am also so nice people tied my tubes so I would not get pregnant because I get raped a lot. Somehow I still end up with fetuses growing though... -___-

Anyways I love drawing, mangas, anime and computers
Kumikiarata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-14, 09:40   Link #13819
serac
Mandoo

Hi everyone ~:3
My name is Sarah and I am new to this forum XD
I was a hard forum-er years back and lost my way in between and found myself back into it after watching some anime recently. I'm glad to meet you all :3
serac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-14, 22:45   Link #13820
Cloud87

Smile I don't know if i inrtoduce myself or do introduction anyway just saying hi

I Might as well and say that I'm a gamer,I'm a otaku and I'm a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan since i considered myself that I'm a gamer,I'm a otaku and I'm a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan my age even though I'm 28 years old and I'm going to be 29 in December i don't know am i really alone or are there any other older gamers,older otaku and older Final Fantasy fan/huge fans like me out there and i like to add this as 1 of the side notes if you don't mind me saying this ahead of time.

I do love other games,anime & manga other then Final Fantasy,adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games & otome games,i do have other games,anime & manga(so far i only have 1 and it's Naruto Shippuden if you like to know which one feel free to ask me) in my collection other then Final Fantasy & i do have other favorite characters other then Final Fantasy.

Sorry for the long side notes that's just 1 of my side notes to let you know & to let you know a bit more about me & if any of my family including my parents & if any of my friends ever finds this out about me i admit it can be kinda awkward including if i buy anymore in my collection online even though i buy my stuff both in public and online and 1 of the examples is well is this what i might buy is if i ever buy any & if i ever own any adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games & otome game in my collection at all only time will tell and no i don't know yet if i should hide them or display them & display them with my collection.

Anyway i will leave it here for now and if i thought of adding anything else i either replay to you if you want or if i can i might edit or add something else too if i choose to and I'm just saying hi & i hope you all stay safe during hurricane seasons & you may just call me Cloud(even though it's not my real name+he's 1 of my favorite characters in gaming,anime,manga & Final Fantasy)

Last edited by Cloud87; 2016-09-14 at 23:18.
Cloud87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members