U Mad?

1 hours, and 39 minutes left.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 01:37   Link #8102
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
So close I seriously didn't sleep for this and I think it might be worth it.

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 02:15   Link #8103
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
I was watching the dub of the first season 19. I saw something I had forgotten. After C.C. puts down Tamaki she starts talking to herself, possibly Marianne. She says, "Because of your prank I had to talk to that annoying little man." Then C.C. says something about, "You sent Kallen after him?".
I remember that when Suzaku and Kallen appeared on that island they had no memory of how they got there. I always wondered. How did they get out of the cockpit of the Lancelot. Not to mention How Euphy got out of the cockpit of her and Kallen was on the ground.

It was like someone sent them there. They never really explain how those four got there in the first place. there is no reason to it. It's like the were selected and transported. there.

Who was it C.C. was talking to then and if it was Marianne how could she of pulled this "prank" C.C. talks about.
If it was V.V., how could he of known about Kallen?
Old 2008-09-07, 02:19   Link #8104
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I was watching the dub of the first season 19. I saw something I had forgotten. After C.C. puts down Tamaki she starts talking to herself, possibly Marianne. She says, "Because of your prank I had to talk to that annoying little man." Then C.C. says something about, "You sent Kallen after him?".
I remember that when Suzaku and Kallen appeared on that island they had no memory of how they got there. I always wondered. How did they get out of the cockpit of the Lancelot. Not to mention How Euphy got out of the cockpit of her and Kallen was on the ground.

It was like someone sent them there. They never really explain how those four got there in the first place. there is no reason to it. It's like the were selected and transported. there.

Who was it C.C. was talking to then and if it was Marianne how could she of pulled this "prank" C.C. talks about.
Given that they could speak to each other, not to mention the fact that the Emperor at least seems to be omnipresent when it comes to Geass usage, knowing about Kallen isn't all that surprising. As to the how, they never bothered to explain. One can assume it was a quicker form of the teleportation trap we saw in R2 15.
Old 2008-09-07, 02:30   Link #8105
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Given that they could speak to each other, not to mention the fact that the Emperor at least seems to be omnipresent when it comes to Geass usage, knowing about Kallen isn't all that surprising. As to the how, they never bothered to explain. One can assume it was a quicker form of the teleportation trap we saw in R2 15.
Though Euphy hadn't even gotten close enough. It was like they were individually selected and then dropped on that island. from C.C.s comments about how Kallen was sent after Lelouch that seems to prove it.

I'm guessing the prank C.C. was talking about was dropping them off on the very island of that temple.

C.C. was never very clear about who she was talking with when she was alone. Listening to what we learned about the last episode it seems like only Marianne could speak with C.C. It was because she was able to reach out with her heart while in Marianne. That's how she told C.C. about what happened to her.

I always wondered if C.C. could teleport. It would explain how she got in that room in episode 9 without them noticing. When C.C. interrupted Lelouch about her tobasco. Sh just seem to appear like she had always been there watching.

This is about the time I should start avoiding the thread until I can see the episode RAW to avoid REAL spoilers.
Old 2008-09-07, 02:37   Link #8106
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Though Euphy hadn't even gotten close enough. It was like they were individually selected and then dropped on that island. from C.C.s comments about how Kallen was sent after Lelouch that seems to prove it.

I'm guessing the prank C.C. was talking about was dropping them off on the very island of that temple.

C.C. was never very clear about who she was talking with when she was alone. Listening to what we learned about the last episode it seems like only Marianne could speak with C.C. It was because she was able to reach out with her heart while in Marianne. That's how she told C.C. about what happened to her.

I always wondered if C.C. could teleport. It would explain how she got in that room in episode 9 without them noticing. When C.C. interrupted Lelouch about her tobasco. Sh just seem to appear like she had always been there watching.

This is about the time I should start avoiding the thread until I can see the episode RAW to avoid REAL spoilers.
She's admitted to speaking with V.V. in the same manner. Episode 19 is one of those instances where we just won't get a clear answer. Kallen was in the crater when the Hadron fell, as was Euphy, so maybe V.V. just decided to grab everyone in the vicinity.
Old 2008-09-07, 02:39   Link #8107
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
I got early today to catch up to the epi, Taniguchi do not let me down. Whether it is Kallen or Kalulu, at least have Kallen in more than two mere scenes. :/

20 minutes left, yay!
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 02:49   Link #8108
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
She's admitted to speaking with V.V. in the same manner. Episode 19 is one of those instances where we just won't get a clear answer. Kallen was in the crater when the Hadron fell, as was Euphy, so maybe V.V. just decided to grab everyone in the vicinity.
I get what you mean, but this person, whoever, seemed to know Kallen by name.
Old 2008-09-07, 02:51   Link #8109
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
As does C.C., so he probably got it from her.
Old 2008-09-07, 02:58   Link #8110
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
Quote:

Quote:
She didn't say 'You sent Kallen after him?'
She said "Kallen is on the island as well? What a bad taste, pretending to be an observer."
I was wondering about that as well, I actually was planning on including it in this post, but just forgot about it. http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1888
We know that Marianne isn't a heavenly, nor an omniscient figure, but only can transfer her mind to another person. This would have to mean that Anya, possessed by Marianne, was somewhere in the area, watching them. The only possible explaination I can come up with was Anya was there with Schneizel (even though not explicitly revealed, you can infer that a Knight of Rounds would accompany a Royal family member when he's going somewhere).
To be honest, I believe this is another result of the R2's deviation from it's original plans.
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 03:00   Link #8111
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
As does C.C., so he probably got it from her.
Being able to talk to C.C. and reading her mind seem like different things. If they could read her mind they could of found her whenever they wanted. They didn't need Lelouch as bait to lure her out.
Old 2008-09-07, 03:01   Link #8112
yvj
U Mad?

It has begun!

*Cue Mortal Kombat music*
Old 2008-09-07, 03:01   Link #8113
FoxxFireArt

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
It has begun!

*Cue Mortal Kombat music*
That's my cue to leave the forums for the night.
Old 2008-09-07, 03:26   Link #8114
Archaic

Damn the sound on my keyhole TV screwing up, leaving me with no dialogue for the scene, but...

Spoiler:
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 03:27   Link #8115
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
Damn the sound on my keyhole TV screwing up, leaving me with no dialogue for the scene, but...

Spoiler:

to quote hamlet 2 how i felt after this episode.
Spoiler for spoer:
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 03:29   Link #8116
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Sigh, as much as I had hoped for something better, I kind of expected how this played out. At least Kallen got her kiss.
Old 2008-09-07, 03:29   Link #8117
Var
Banned

Quote:
Sigh, as much as I had hoped for something better, I kind of expected how this played out. At least Kallen got her kiss.
Meh. Wasn't too surprising. Now for my cake...
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 03:30   Link #8118
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Now I can't help but think Kallen will be maybe the winner. By kissing him she finally reveal her feelings for him, and now, lelouch will have to dealt with the main plot.
So he could very well die at the end, and be ready to tell to Kallen he loves her and...bam. Gum Line.

The kiss was sooooo sweet

*Totally in her fangirl mode*
Thy were so well drawn *_____*

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 03:31   Link #8119
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Now I can't help but think Kallen will be maybe the winner. By kissing him she finally reveal her feelings for him, and now, lelouch will have to dealt with the main plot.
So he could very well die at the end, and be ready to tell to Kallen he loves her and...bam. Gum Line.

The kiss was sooooo sweet

*Totally in her fangirl mode*
Thy were so well drawn *_____*
I need to see the subs before I make a last judgement.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 03:31   Link #8120
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
So what was the dialogue.

How did Kallen react?

Or better yet Lelouch?

Facial expressions anyone?