AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-14, 16:06   Link #1821
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
can somebody clarify about the michael-ascalon thing. I hate to dig through so many pages.

So basically Michael gave Issei Ascalon. I don't know around it. Which Vol does he meet Michael and get Ascalon? I find it strange that Michael didn't beat up Issei.
In Volume 4, the 3 sides (angels, fallen angels, and devils) meet together to negotiate a truce.
Michael gives Ascalon to Issei as a sign of goodwill and peaceful intentions from all 3 sides.
Special enchantments were cast by the 3 leaders (Michael, Azazel and Lucifer) to allow Issei to be able to touch the holy sword and absorb it.
Old 2012-01-14, 17:33   Link #1822
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
In Volume 4, the 3 sides (angels, fallen angels, and devils) meet together to negotiate a truce.
Michael gives Ascalon to Issei as a sign of goodwill and peaceful intentions from all 3 sides.
Special enchantments were cast by the 3 leaders (Michael, Azazel and Lucifer) to allow Issei to be able to touch the holy sword and absorb it.
here's a question. What does Michel think of Issei? Lucifer sees Issei as a brother. Azazel is Issei's mentor. So how does Michael view him?

Also. without using his sacred gear, how strong is Issei when compared to everyone else as of the lastest volumes?
Old 2012-01-14, 17:42   Link #1823
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Just a little doubt. Why didn't Opheus fight against the leaders of 3 factions directly if she's supposed to be so strong? Why did she just sit down and see her minions getting beaten throughout the LNs?
I don't remember reading much about it's minions being beaten? The only group I can think of that they've run into was Vali's group I thought? Also i get the feeling that Ophis doesn't care really at all about it's "pawns" and they are just means to an end in beating Great Red.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-01-14, 18:07   Link #1824
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't remember reading much about it's minions being beaten? The only group I can think of that they've run into was Vali's group I thought? Also i get the feeling that Ophis doesn't care really at all about it's "pawns" and they are just means to an end in beating Great Red.
the hero faction in vol 9
Old 2012-01-14, 18:16   Link #1825
n0m@n
C-Z

@cyberdemon
Michael see's Ise is an interesting person. Michael as said to be strict but he doesn't show any sign of being a "racist" either.

Opfus and Great Red are said to be lacking "emotions". But Opfus stayed in the world too long that he somewhat changed.
Also even if Opfus is the head of Chaos Brigade, it doesn't mean people below him worshipps him.

1.) Vali Team. Vali likes to fight, and the only reason why he is in Chaos Brigade is because there would be more battles for him.

2.) Old-Maou Faction. The descendant of the Old/Real Maou's. Their aim is to become or take back their status is Maou, and make the devil stand at the top and annihilate other beings. They are using Opfus's power to achieve their goal.

3.) Hero Faction. Like the name implies people with it is made up of people who are the descendants of Heroes. They are all human. They think that it's the humans job to take down such thing as Maou, monsters and Dragons. In end of Volume 7, they found something called "Dragon-Eater" and they are planning to get rid of Opfus with it.

Just like that, Chaos Brigade don't actually think Opfus of is their head. So it won't be weird for Opfus to let them die because they are acting by themselves.
Old 2012-01-14, 18:30   Link #1826
aswad

n0om how long do u think it be before you can chapter 2 p.s. thnks for all da work so far
Old 2012-01-14, 18:38   Link #1827
fazri
blacksun king

nom@n
what happen with sairog after lost to ise on rating game?
how about his position and many more.
i always forgot to ask this.
Old 2012-01-14, 18:45   Link #1828
n0m@n
C-Z

@asward
I will probably put it up end of today.

@fazri
You know how Sairaorg was treated like crap by his parents on other devils because he couldnt inherit the power of destruction right? So he physically got stronger so other people who looked down on him supported him. But because he lost, they cut dies with him resulting in Sairaorg to start over again to rise to the top. But he still is said to be the next heir of the house of Baal. I felt really sorry for him. But at least his mother woke up.
Old 2012-01-14, 18:53   Link #1829
dannclark

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
@asward

@fazri
You know how Sairaorg was treated like crap by his parents on other devils because he couldnt inherit the power of destruction right? So he physically got stronger so other people who looked down on him supported him. But because he lost, they cut dies with him resulting in Sairaorg to start over again to rise to the top. But he still is said to be the next heir of the house of Baal. I felt really sorry for him. But at least his mother woke up.
Hes like a million times stronger than rias though? man some devils suck man but i think thats what i like about this LN there are no "good guys" cause everyones sort of bad in some ways i guess.

How did he feel about ise after their fight was he upset or did he respect him?
Old 2012-01-14, 19:02   Link #1830
yuiichi9

What do you mean when you said that sairaorg mother woke up?
Old 2012-01-14, 19:05   Link #1831
n0m@n
C-Z

Sairaorg is a man with respect. He respected Ise before the battle. He was looking forward to fight Ise since way before volume 10. Usually the "antagonist" each volume a portrayed as evil. Except for Sairaorg who just wants to battle Ise. It's the last Rating Game for the umature-devils, and the match is between Rias Gremory vs Sairaorg Baal. But everyone knew that the main thing was Ise vs Sairaorg.

@yuiichi9
She was in a coma for a long time. Ise used Biliingual on her before the match. By the end of the volume she woke up.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:06   Link #1832
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
@asward

@fazri
yap i know that.
i'm glad for him that his mother wake up.
he is a great guy.
well i think it doesn't much trouble for him to start from bottom rank after all he's a freaking strong.
i thought he lost position as next heir of the baal house.
if ise pas the test promotion to become high-level devil,he already have support many important house and important people.
house of baal,gremory,phenex,4 maou and azazel.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:07   Link #1833
dannclark

Quote:
Sairaorg is a man with respect. He respected Ise before the battle. He was looking forward to fight Ise since way before volume 10. Usually the "antagonist" each volume a portrayed as evil. Except for Sairaorg who just wants to battle Ise. It's the last Rating Game for the umature-devils, and the match is between Rias Gremory vs Sairaorg Baal. But everyone knew that the main thing was Ise vs Sairaorg.

@yuiichi9
She was in a coma for a long time. Ise used Biliingual on her before the match. By the end of the volume she woke up.
is sairong stronger than raizer?
Old 2012-01-14, 19:09   Link #1834
churchblue
Banned

I'm really glad Michael is on good terms with Issei. Zenovia is a personal favorite of mine beside Rias. After becoming a devil, she tries to rape Issei several times, it's just funny. I wonder how was able to use both holy swords when she is a devil (I know its a dumb question).

Anyway, Vol 11 gets really interesting. I wonder if Issei become King, who would he chose to bring along with him from Rias's group and for which position. As for Kiba and Koneko, I don't what they will do with their title.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:14   Link #1835
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannclark View Post
he no 1 on ranking rating game for new high-level devil.
that should explain everything.
he the one tho almost kill ise even thought ise on balance breaker triana mode easily.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:15   Link #1836
dannclark

so now ise is no 1?
Old 2012-01-14, 19:17   Link #1837
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
TBF Raizer wasn't even really strong. he was just supremely hax because you couldn't (at least not easily) kill him.

Wonder how strong he would be without his regeneration.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:17   Link #1838
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
I'm really glad Michael is on good terms with Issei. Zenovia is a personal favorite of mine beside Rias. After becoming a devil, she tries to rape Issei several times, it's just funny. I wonder how was able to use both holy swords when she is a devil (I know its a dumb question).

Anyway, Vol 11 gets really interesting. I wonder if Issei become King, who would he chose to bring along with him from Rias's group and for which position. As for Kiba and Koneko, I don't what they will do with their title.
ii agree about michael and zenovia is also a personal fav of mine i just like her aggresivness
and blue is my fav color
Old 2012-01-14, 19:18   Link #1839
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
so now ise is no 1?
who know but he get chance for become high level devil promotion with kiba and akeno.
Old 2012-01-14, 19:19   Link #1840
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
@DeliriousEagle
In volume 2 when she saw Rias and Ise naked. Lowly commonor.
In volume 2 after the Rating Game, interesting.
Afterward Ise's future husband.
You mean Rias future husband right?
Or does Rias' brother die and she wants to be added to Issei's harem?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural