AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kashimashi

Notices

View Poll Results: Kashimashi Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 3 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 42.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 0 0%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 4.76%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 4.76%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-15, 15:17   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Kashimashi Episode 10 Discussion/Poll

Welcome to this week's Episode of Kashimashi ~Girl Meets Girl~.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep Manga spoilers out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the Manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=Hazumu and Yasuna]Hazumu and Yasuna are both cats.[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for Hazumu and Yasuna:

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-03-22 at 17:44.
Old 2006-03-15, 18:32   Link #2
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Whoa Nelly! The show takes a turn away from the manga at the end of this episode.
Spoiler for Ep 10:
I should have some screen caps up in a later tonight. My dog just ate half a squirrel and I need to bury the other half or she’ll throw up squirrel bones on my carpet tonight.
Old 2006-03-15, 18:35   Link #3
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Spoiler for ep summary + pics:

Last edited by tun; 2006-03-15 at 18:58.
Old 2006-03-15, 18:40   Link #4
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Whoa Nelly! The show takes a turn away from the manga at the end of this episode.
Spoiler for Ep 10:
I should have some screen caps up in a later tonight. My dog just ate half a squirrel and I need to bury the other half or she’ll throw up squirrel bones on my carpet tonight.
Spoiler:

err, sorry for the double post. I quoted you and then I typed up my reply and then I was gonna copy and paste it back into my original post but I forgot. ^_^"
Old 2006-03-15, 18:50   Link #5
Starks
I see what you did there!
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Starks
Don't worry Tun, we forgive.
Old 2006-03-15, 19:40   Link #6
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

/edit: Spelling. Typos. Oh my.
Old 2006-03-15, 20:06   Link #7
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Another winner as far as I'm concerned. The romantic moments were very nice. And the look and sound remain great. This is one of the few OPs I always watch (also noein and ShiniBara, and Hantsuki before).
Spoiler for ep10:
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissičre (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-03-15 at 20:40.
Old 2006-03-16, 07:33   Link #8
Tiberium Wolf

Awesome! Tomari-chan with her hair down!
Old 2006-03-16, 07:58   Link #9
friendshipz
lilian gakuen

o_0.... hazumu doesnt know wat is love all about....she accept those kisses from both of her so called "friend via lover" so willingly.... treating them as if "kissing means friends to her(hazumu)"

yasuna sees hazumu purely as a female..
tomari sees hazumu as a person she love and care.(gender isnt the issue for her to concern anymore..)

its kinda annoying for tomari to take action towards hazumu at this point of time...
she was one of them who supported hazumu in the first place to woo yasuna-chan.(when he was still a guy)
she was also the one who supported yasuna to take action towards hazumu(in some ways)

this type of triangle relatioship always ended wif alll of them walking separate way to persue their dream...the end
Old 2006-03-16, 12:37   Link #10
Capsule

hmmm........
Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-18, 00:59   Link #11
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendshipz
this type of triangle relationship always ended with all of them walking separate ways to persue their dreams... the end
Which, actually, wouldn't be a bad ending in this case, now that you mention it.

If Hazumu wants to be friends with both, then she shouldn't get involved with either. Yes, I know that trying to tell a teenager that is like trying to tell the earth not to rotate, but there you go.

At some point, Yasuna's inability to see men has got to be addressed. As it is, the condition puts her at an unfair disadvantage - or an unfair advantage, depending on how you look at it. As it is, the relationship between her and Hazumu will be tainted by the fact that Hazumu knows Yasuna will be alone without it. That factor has to be done away with.

And Tomari... well, she doesn't seem very assertive about her interest in Hazumu until she feels like it's under threat. That was true even when Hazumu was still a boy, too. She needs to be more interested her when it doesn't look like someone's about to take her away.
Old 2006-03-21, 11:06   Link #12
Boukenxha

In defense of Tomari...

Spoiler:
Old 2006-03-29, 17:15   Link #13
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Just in case anyone missed it ... Episode 10 has been subbed.

-> http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=30478

An important episode. You'll want to watch it pronto. Cheers.
Old 2006-03-29, 19:23   Link #14
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catgirls
Spoiler for Ep 10:

I am soooo with you on your spoiler request ... I'm getting a bit tired of nasty, meaningless endings. And you don't know how close your last sentence came to becoming my .sig quote....
Old 2006-03-29, 22:11   Link #15
riznar
Save the Lesbians!

Auuugh!!!

This series is seriously stressing me out. I just want them to form a little lesbian commune and all to be happy.

Just imagine it, they get a multi-story home where the first floor is a nursery (plants, not kids), Tomari gets her suit on and goes to work every day, Yasuna is a teacher, and Hazumu runs the nursery!
Old 2006-03-30, 07:22   Link #16
Eclipze

I suppose Tomari's VA sang this episode's ED? It sounded nicer than the previous 2.
Old 2006-03-30, 21:17   Link #17
Nemuru

I believed it was Horie Yui, Yasuna VA that sang the ED for episode 10, correct me if im mistaken.
Old 2006-03-31, 09:25   Link #18
Shadowscar
Reviewer of all anime

Nice episode, Created lots of upcoming problems... and was it just me or did Tomari have a day dream about almost kissing Yasuna?

Could that be opening the way for a three way equal relationship or something?
Old 2006-03-31, 18:21   Link #19
Sorrow-K
Somehow I found out

It's good when a horribly mediocre episode is followed by a pretty good one. This episode gets my big thumbs up for progress... yet it was done in a way such that I'm still not 100% sure who Hazumu is going to end up with, ie the love triangle is still alive.

But I won't complain that the series will inevitably end with Hazumu picking someone and us only seeing a glimpse of their relationship, because that sort of thing is part-and-parcel with these types of series. Hell, it allows the focus to be on the most interesting thing: the dramatic love triangle. What I will complain about is the comedy. Since the first episode (which I laughed at really hard), the comedy has just been dead. So, I'm glad that it took a backseat in this episode. I have a suspicion that even the producers know that the comedy is bad, that's why they almost completely hide it when the series approaches an important plot progression like in this episode.

Tomari's sudden proactiveness is sparked by a pretty by-the-numbers plot device (which, ironically, related to Yasuna's YURIVISION™).... ie the one that made Mai-HiME good. But, I won't complain, because it lead to progress in the plot, and sets up an interesting predicament for the direction of the love triangle in future episodes. I have to say the presentation of the
Spoiler:
was really well done. In fact, it felt like the animation in this episode was all-round better. And Kashimashi hasn't exactly had what I'd call bad animation either... even if it has had a few too many bouts of comedic SD.

<3 Horie Yui. Her singing the ED theme made my day.

I have to say, one of the more interesting relationships in this series is the one between Yasuna and Tomari... leading up to
Spoiler:
there was a real uneasy friendship between them. I think they knew eventually that one was going to have to stab the other in the back, yet they still wanted to put up the facade of friendship. Whether they were doing it for Hazumu or whether they genuinely liked each other, I'm not sure. It was interesting to watch, nonetheless.

Anyway, good episode. This sets up what could (should) be an interesting final 2/3/number-I'm-too-lazy-to-look-up episodes.
Old 2006-04-01, 01:36   Link #20
Jaden

Spoiler for this episode:

Funny thing about this series: There's always people eavesdropping when the girls are making out.