AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-05, 06:12   Link #141
DwArD
mAnIaC

And with the scene where Taka's apartment is empty, it clearly shows that he moved out with Mitsuki...anyway, I doubt they will ever wanna live in that apartment again. It had toooo much sad memories in it...
Old 2004-01-05, 07:22   Link #142
chImp

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwArD
And with the scene where Taka's apartment is empty, it clearly shows that he moved out with Mitsuki...anyway, I doubt they will ever wanna live in that apartment again. It had toooo much sad memories in it...
I'm heartbroken, however shall I replace these 20 minutes a week?!
Old 2004-01-05, 07:24   Link #143
DwArD
mAnIaC

Well...I can use this time to study...but I just find it weird not downloading anything and off my computer! Hmm...maybe i should take a look at the suggestion board...
Old 2004-01-05, 07:45   Link #144
GUTB_

_The Old Apartment_, Bare Naked Ladies.

Please someone make that video. It just so fits.
Old 2004-01-05, 08:52   Link #145
Tboz

Well... it has ended. I certainly hope there will be another series like KgNE in the near future. Then we will be able to gather here again and argue who's a bitch and who's baka.
Old 2004-01-05, 08:56   Link #146
GustaveCD

People cast Haruka's suffering below mitsukis too often.
How has mitsuki suffered alot aside from relationship problems which are both their fault?
Haruka got hit by a car, lost 3 years of her life, lost her love to her best friend, think thats alot more suffering then mitsuki ever had :\
Old 2004-01-05, 09:16   Link #147
rainz
original vampire

Quote:
Originally Posted by GustaveCD
How has mitsuki suffered alot aside from relationship problems which are both their fault?
Haruka got hit by a car, lost 3 years of her life, lost her love to her best friend, think thats alot more suffering then mitsuki ever had :\
*sigh*

Let's list Mistuki's then. She lost her best friend in the car accident. Her love became a zombie, and she decided to help the guy for 1 and a half year. All this while giving up her swimming career, doing a suck-ass job and trying to fight off her feeling for Takayuki. Then she gave up and slept with him. She then suffered from self-guilt and got hated by Akane. She was since stuck in an unhealthy relationship based on self-imposed guilt for another year until the events of Kiminozo.

Seriously, I think that Haruka actually got the luxury of LOOSING that 3 years. She probably suffered for a lesser amount of time.
Old 2004-01-05, 09:29   Link #148
lost-t~Rinoa

Quote:

Its a nice episode although a little sad though...Did anyone cried? I almost did!!!
I DID I DID!~ at da part wen haruka cried!
but wen it got to da part where Takayuki and Mistuki i started to get angry!
Old 2004-01-05, 09:36   Link #149
lost-t~Rinoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhui88

Now there is a hole in my life, need to find another great anime to fill it..... It has been a great 14 weeks with KGNE.
Quote:
That's the point! I now dunno what to do bout it...And after Kiminozo, I think I will need to take some time off from romance...especially those anime which is sad like Kiminozo and the ending is sad too!
i'm realli sad atm.. since i've just broken up with my bf yesterday and watched da final episode 2day! i'm realli lookin for a love movie which is as gud as this! i must say this is my fav anime... other then the ending
Old 2004-01-05, 10:25   Link #150
lost-t~Rinoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainz
*sigh*

Let's list Mistuki's then. She lost her best friend in the car accident. Her love became a zombie, and she decided to help the guy for 1 and a half year. All this while giving up her swimming career, doing a suck-ass job and trying to fight off her feeling for Takayuki. Then she gave up and slept with him. She then suffered from self-guilt and got hated by Akane. She was since stuck in an unhealthy relationship based on self-imposed guilt for another year until the events of Kiminozo.

Seriously, I think that Haruka actually got the luxury of LOOSING that 3 years. She probably suffered for a lesser amount of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GustaveCD

i'm sorri but i hav to agree with GustaveCD~
3 yrs.. i mean.. if she wasn't in a coma for 3yrs den she would of still been with takayuki and please remember WHY she was in a coma! It was becoz HER SO CALLED BEST FRIEND was holdin her bf up that made him l8~ if mitsuki felt guilty she shouldn't of gone out wif Takayuki!
Ha..."She lost her best friend in the car accident" well she didn't realli treat haruka as a best friend if u think about it... she even said it in one episode that haruka was not her best friend becoz she betrayed her!
OK! i must say hiding da feeling towards takayuki was hard and painful.. but haruka got betrayed by her BEST FRIEND! and LOST HER BF! that is the most pain killing thing u could feel.. losin 2 ppl~ while on the other hand mitsuki wouldn't lose any1~ It's basically her fault haruka was in a coma and lost 3yrs of life.. Within those 3yrs haruka could of done ALOT with her life and takayuki !~!
You can't just say it was luxary for her.. becoz losin 3 yrs of life is alot!! missed out on her youth...i think she Deserves Akane gettin angry at her! akane looked up to her like she her idol (mentioned in the anime) and then mitsuki turned her bak and betrayed her sister!
she feeling self guilt = she brought it upon herself!
In the anime haruka realli wanted her 3years bak.. No one would kno the extreme pain of losin 3 yrs of life...it's a gr8er damage to kno u've lost 2 people in ur life who was once very important to you~
BTW.. Haruka Slept with Takayuki Tooo!!!! it's like ur bf cheated on ya.. coz they weren't even offically broken up yet...abd takayuki slpt with mitsuki.. and she basically jumped onto him..

~I think haruka would of suffered more~
Old 2004-01-05, 10:27   Link #151
lost-t~Rinoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz
Well... it has ended. I certainly hope there will be another series like KgNE in the near future. Then we will be able to gather here again and argue who's a bitch and who's baka.
hehe.. AGREE!
Old 2004-01-05, 10:37   Link #152
IPv6
blastos.com

The series has come to an end and people are still bitching about who suffered most . It has been discussed for hours on end, just go back and take a look at them.

The ending was good, taka finally grew some backbone and spoke his mind. I also felt it was rushed and I somehow feel unsatified by the ending. I was hoping it was longer and we see more of mitisuki and taka's life style.

Quote:
Its a nice episode although a little sad though...Did anyone cried? I almost did!!!
Nope. I actually stop connecting with the character around epi 8 or 9.
Old 2004-01-05, 12:24   Link #153
Green²
It's bacon!

Final episode

Spoiler:
Old 2004-01-05, 12:41   Link #154
EnergyRift

I'd agree with some people that it was quite predictable in the situation they were going towards. But that doesn't lessen the value of which I enjoyed the anime.

Overall, I think it ended well. It was a fairytale ending, but sometimes those are nice to have. I'm sure many would love to have Takayuki in an accident at the very end on his deathbed or something. And Mitsuki commiting seppuku, with Haruka and Akane just laughing it up. But, oh well. I don't believe that they quite ignored the hardships they went through, but showed us that they accept it and will work on it together. Those years which pass is what I refer to.

I think, that it ended well, better then most series I see. I mean, it may have carried on in some parts, but as a whole, I enjoyed watching the series. And though I may disagree with some of the parts, it's like a soap opera, being korean I watch a lot of those. And even if it is sometimes predictable, sappy, or unrealistic, you can still enjoy it. But that's me. And overall, I was happy with it, even if it didn't go to a standard I may have wanted it, I still say I enjoy watching it, and will probably watch it again in the future.
Old 2004-01-05, 14:52   Link #155
jhui88
Anime Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Takayuki is shown wearing a tie and a suit, a man who has settled down.

Mitsuki is wearing the ring, and reading about Akane's success, moved about how she's dedicating her success to Mitsuki.

That's quite positive in my book ...

I'd still have loved to see the scene where she's reading Haruka's book to her son. I can't believe they left this one out
Agreed. I believe the anime ending didn't do a complete job to wrap up the Mitsuki True Ending like it did in the game. Takiyuki being a career man is a good touch in the anime but in the game it has more details.

Mitsuki and Bakayuki moved to a seeming bigger and nicer apartment. Mitsuki has a nice pony tail. Bakayuki brought Haruka drawing book from the bookstore after reading it and knowing this is the story of the 4 friends (them). Bakayuki show it to Mitsuki while Mitsuki show Bakayuki the newspaper with Akane quote. Mitsuki, after reading the story book, started crying as she realizes that Haruka finally forgives her (my interpretation) and that Haruka believes one day the four of them will be friends again... and the stories ended as Mitsuki reading Haruka Drawing book to their kid.

Hopefully they expand/polish the ending in the final DVD release.
Old 2004-01-05, 15:21   Link #156
Tensai_kamen
Inactive Member

A pretty good ending for a great anime tho my interpretation of a perfect ending would be both lead female character get a piece of takayuki together. I just hope the producers do a Kanon and make a special that tidy up the ending a little bit more.
Old 2004-01-05, 15:47   Link #157
Subaru-kun
Neurotic archetype

Send a message via AIM to Subaru-kun
Quote:
I hate this pathetic ending! cant believe I spent 5 cd-rs and 14x17min.... equals... hmm.. 4 hours!!! on this crummy series... poor Haruka......
You contradict yourself. If the events that occur in the series are executed in such a way that it actually makes you feel bad that Haruka did not obtain what she was originally after (Takayuki), or allows you to make a connection with Haruka on some emotional level, then series is most certainly not crummy. The outcome may not have been what you wanted, per se, but that does not make the series 'crummy'.

Quote:
[...]This is not "forgive me, I forgive you, come back to me" kind of sorting out the wrongdoings and the past and resuming. This is "Let's be together starting now. I want to be with you." - a new start. Which is the message of basically the entire epilogue. Start anew, there is hope.
Very well put; couldn't have said it better myself. I'd just like to add that I believe the purpose of Ishida's line, "Well now, a fresh start!" which she says while holding her divorce papers, is to emphasize this feeling of starting anew (obviously), and having hope for whatever the future may hold.

Quote:
I'd still have loved to see the scene where she's reading Haruka's book to her son. I can't believe they left this one out
Yeah, same here. That scene really had an impact on me when I first saw it, and I would've loved to see it in the series - especially since Mitsuki looks very nice with a short pony tail
Old 2004-01-05, 16:37   Link #158
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Finally posting my thoughts of the final episode, since I went on 1 week vaction over the New Years celebration in Las Vegas.

I was hoping it would end with Taka moving away or something but I thought this ending was ok I guess, even though Mitsuki & Taka got back together at the end I think Haruka & Akane got a better ending. Their ending was a lot more sastifying to watch then Mit&Taka getting back together.

Well it was fun arguing, discussing, flaming on the KnNGE forums with you all hopefully we all can do it again when a new KgNGE clone comes out. I would like to thank Lunar for bringing and subbing this wonderful series for us, thank you for all your hard work I really enjoyed this series very much right after Tsukihime. Since I didn't get to say this Have a Happy New Years Everyone here on Animesuki, I wish you all the best of luck with the new year.
Old 2004-01-05, 17:00   Link #159
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
This anime was quite good I give it an 8 out 10. I did not find anything particular sad about this anime. The ending was good too nothing wrong with it. Its just nothing was that great about the plot. I'm not saying its bad I just thought it was good not great.

I believe Kanon had a much better plot IMO and much more sadness. But KGNE had a good plot too but it was nothing too special. If they followed Kanon to the Game more it would have been a bigger hit for people who didn't understand the plot. As for Kanon many people tossed it aside because it moved "too" slow. As well others did nort like the art no offence but not all anime is the same. Anywho people who enjoyed this should give Kanon a try and ask me or other ppl what you missed or don't understand.
Old 2004-01-05, 17:03   Link #160
Mr.Minou

well quite a good ending imo, it was just as expected I think...but a little sad and like everyone said it's a shame they didn't show Mitsuki reading the book to her son...anyway I'm satisfied with this ending
Closed Thread