AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-08-01, 09:13   Link #2101
LKK

Was the possibility of sequential marriages ruled out? I.e. marriage to Yukina, divorce, 2nd marriage to Asagi? I got the feeling that the marriage to Yukina wasn't a happy one and likely didn't end well. Didn't the daughter say something like "so there was a time when you two got along"?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 09:43   Link #2102
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Was the possibility of sequential marriages ruled out? I.e. marriage to Yukina, divorce, 2nd marriage to Asagi? I got the feeling that the marriage to Yukina wasn't a happy one and likely didn't end well. Didn't the daughter say something like "so there was a time when you two got along"?
Uh oh! I think that could be a possibility. Kojou did not get along with Yukina that well, divorced, then marry Asagi instead, is most probable. Was he unfaithful to her because of his harem?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 12:01   Link #2103
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Well, the daughter is apparently in a situation where she casually talks to Kojou every day, is on perfectly good terms with Asagi's daughter, and Asagi and Himeragi apparently still work together.
Old 2014-08-01, 12:28   Link #2104
Sacredus

You guys forgetting about something. Kojou is Emperor so he can do weatherer he wants. So marring few girls at once is not a problem. We should discuss with one is his first Empress.
Spoiler:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 13:18   Link #2105
Frontier

I took Reina's comment about how her parents act in high school to mean that she wasn't used to seeing them acting so close and "lovey-dovey." Rather than that meaning that they're divorced in the future, it could mean that Kojou and Yukina act more distant and possibly aloof toward each other, possibly because of the former's position as Emperor, and that the true nature of their relationship isn't common knowledge or something they outwardly express even to their own child.

I also got the sense that Reina was on somewhat bad terms with Yukina, or at least they've come into conflict over something, and Yukina doesn't talk about Kojou that much .
Old 2014-08-01, 13:32   Link #2106
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I took Reina's comment about how her parents act in high school to mean that she wasn't used to seeing them acting so close and "lovey-dovey." Rather than that meaning that they're divorced in the future, it could mean that Kojou and Yukina act more distant and possibly aloof toward each other, possibly because of the former's position as Emperor, and that the true nature of their relationship isn't common knowledge or something they outwardly express even to their own child.
Really?

I took it as future Yukina lying to Reina about what their relationship was like in high school out of embarrassment about how easily she fell for Kojou, hence Reina being so surprised about them being close at that point in time (Yukina probably said something about how she spent a long time just observing Kojou)

Quote:
I also got the sense that Reina was on somewhat bad terms with Yukina, or at least they've come into conflict over something, and Yukina doesn't talk about Kojou that much .
Seemd like normal parent/child tiff to me.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-01, 14:21   Link #2107
Ickarium

Yeah, I have to admit - I got the same impression that Endscape did. More of a 'you're already like this!' than 'Wow, you guys actually did like each other in the past even if you hate each other now'.
Old 2014-08-01, 16:41   Link #2108
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Really?

I took it as future Yukina lying to Reina about what their relationship was like in high school out of embarrassment about how easily she fell for Kojou, hence Reina being so surprised about them being close at that point in time (Yukina probably said something about how she spent a long time just observing Kojou)
That's also definitely a legitimate possibility .

Quote:
Seemd like normal parent/child tiff to me.
Yeah, that's probably it .
Old 2014-08-02, 00:07   Link #2109
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Anyway, let's just say that the Emperor has many wives who were in his harem, had a respective child from each wife, but are distant from him in the future timeline. But in among of them, we don't know who is the closest to him, or become his empress. Nonetheless, this is the first time to see polygamy is "welcomed" in the self-styled empire in a unique way, for me.

By the Emperor's will, may the wives of His Almightiness live in peace and harmony, with no fights for seizing the power of the beloved Emperor for their own.

I wonder if Kojou has really ascended as the God-Emperor at that time...
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 13:32   Link #2110
Kakurin
大佐

Found that on the internet, bad quality (don't ask me why the guy is incapable of hitting the print key and make a screen caption), but still:

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Natsuki-chan with that eye redesign is so adorable.

Last edited by Pellissier; 2014-08-06 at 13:42. Reason: second pic removed, you can't post pictures containing explicit nudity (nipples) not even under nsfw tags
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-06, 13:38   Link #2111
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
The links are broken.
Old 2014-08-06, 13:45   Link #2112
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Just a reminder: pics containing explicit nudity (nipples classify as such) are forbidden by the rules. For the recording, both volumes 6 (Asagi's bath scene in episode 18) and 7 (Yukina's bath scene in episode 20) do contain explicit nudity, but please do not post captures from those scenes.
Old 2014-08-06, 13:47   Link #2113
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
The links are broken.
Doesn't seem that way going by Pellissier's reaction.
Anyway, pictures of BD volume 6. The BD versions of a comparison series. Low quality, so I'm not really keen on reuploading them elsewhere.
Old 2014-08-06, 13:58   Link #2114
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
Doesn't seem that way going by Pellissier's reaction.
Anyway, pictures of BD volume 6. The BD versions of a comparison series. Low quality, so I'm not really keen on reuploading them elsewhere.
I have to click on the broken images, copy the URL, and paste it in the address bar to see the pics. The pic links in the spoiler tags still don't work for me.

EDIT: Now the pics are showing up in the spoiler tag.
Old 2014-08-07, 02:31   Link #2115
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

The notion of a marriage to Asagi is plausible HOWEVER, you've got to remember blue eyed himeragi's response to meeting "Doc". Even with the double marriage thingy, I don't think Kojou would allow his daughter to call his new wife "Doc" would he?

Just wondering.

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 02:38   Link #2116
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturia Polaris View Post
The notion of a marriage to Asagi is plausible HOWEVER, you've got to remember blue eyed himeragi's response to meeting "Doc". Even with the double marriage thingy, I don't think Kojou would allow his daughter to call his new wife "Doc" would he?

Just wondering.
She was calling him "Kojou-kun" everywhere but the very end, so I think she does pretty much as she pleases with the names.
Old 2014-08-08, 01:23   Link #2117
AceTrigger

Need HD ver. now!

NSFW
AceTrigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-08, 13:50   Link #2118
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTrigger View Post
Need HD ver. now!

NSFW
Great to get a new Strike the Blood scan, and set in an onsen to boot .

Looks like Sayaka and La Folia are tied for best bust in the harem, though I think Sayaka has a little bit of an edge .
Old 2014-08-08, 18:42   Link #2119
Miraluka
Banned

What does it say!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-09, 02:03   Link #2120
akim36

Send a message via AIM to akim36 Send a message via Yahoo to akim36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post

What does it say!
"no senpai,its OUR page"......