AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-28, 13:04   Link #1
DarkKnightZero

I figured out a way for Sauske to beat Itachi

The way that Sauske can beat Itachi is simple.....

Gain a huge amount of weight.

Why?

Because then he will be able to use the red pepper pill. Sure, he may die from it, but I dont think Sauske really cares as long as he takes down Itachi. We clearly see that when Chouji took the red pepper pill he was definitely on Hokage level, maybe even higher. He straight dominates that dude when he goes into curse seal level 2.

But, imagine taking that pill, and combining it with the 3 point sharingan and cursed seal level 2? Hell, if Sauske even works as hard as Rock Lee did, he could probably learn how to open up a few gates as well...Itachi wouldnt stand a chance imo.

Sauske didnt have to leave the village to become stronger then Itachi, everything he needed was right there. If he would just think things through and put a little more effort into things, I see it being done.
Old 2006-04-28, 13:06   Link #2
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnightZero

Why?

Because then he will be able to use the red pepper pill. Sure, he may die from it, but I dont think Sauske really cares as long as he takes down Itachi. We clearly see that when Chouji took the red pepper pill he was definitely on Hokage level, maybe even higher. He straight dominates that dude when he goes into curse seal level 2.

But, imagine taking that pill, and combining it with the 3 point sharingan and cursed seal level 2? Hell, if Sauske even works as hard as Rock Lee did, he could probably learn how to open up a few gates as well...Itachi wouldnt stand a chance imo.

Sauske didnt have to leave the village to become stronger then Itachi, everything he needed was right there. If he would just think things through and put a little more effort into things, I see it being done.
If sasuke becomes that big, then why don't he just eats Itachi ... I am sure he tastes like chicken.
Old 2006-04-28, 13:18   Link #3
Rurik
Golden

I figure out the way this thread is going to end, closed... Now, who wants to bet who is the mod who is going to close it?

I bet it will be xris (No cheat allowed, I have not send any PM to xris to close this thread)

Last edited by Rurik; 2006-04-28 at 13:29.
Old 2006-04-28, 13:32   Link #4
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No offence but this thread is pointless....there are alot of ways to defeat another ninja. Besides Sasuke cant become that huge...its a technique used only by a specific clan. Sasuke wont use such a technique..besides to hit Itachi with a pepperspray should be enough.

No Sharingan, No Mangekyou Sharingan plus the enemy in pay and for a part paralyzed..unless you plan to play chess with old men/women you got plenty of time to strike!
Old 2006-04-28, 13:49   Link #5
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
Quote:

Why?

than he should break all the gates like lee does
than and only than will he be UNSTOPABLE
Old 2006-04-28, 13:58   Link #6
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Looks like the average member age is getting lower every week on this section of the board ^^"
Old 2006-04-28, 15:24   Link #7
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
heck if u want a way to kill Itachi its simple SEND ALL THE SASUKE FANGIRLS HIS WAY ... heck not even itachi can withstand an army of pissed off girls, and as reinforcements send all the sasu saku fans, so he doesn't run out of people to kill -_- by the time he kills them all, he will be too tired to fight against genins : /
Old 2006-04-28, 17:50   Link #8
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
Sasuke could beat Itachi by killing him.
Old 2006-04-28, 17:54   Link #9
Zek
Eyebrows...

I was sort of with you until this:

Quote:
We clearly see that when Chouji took the red pepper pill he was definitely on Hokage level, maybe even higher.
No way. We know that two sound four members at CSL2 are a match for one Konoha jounin. Also, Jiroubou is the weakest of the sound four. Thus, we can deduce that Chouji was maybe jounin level when he owned Jiroubou like that(keeping in mind that Chouji's schtick is raw power and not finesse). He had nothing on a Hokage.
Old 2006-04-28, 18:00   Link #10
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Send a message via ICQ to Newtyped Send a message via AIM to Newtyped Send a message via Yahoo to Newtyped
popping pills is dangerous
ninja should have power injections,
or sniffing lol
so in naruto;
drugs make you super strong o_O
dam all that crack really must work for oro i guess
Old 2006-04-28, 18:05   Link #11
PhantomX
Tsuruya's Lover

Send a message via AIM to PhantomX Send a message via MSN to PhantomX
^It's a shame it didn't work for Michael Jackson, right?
Old 2006-04-28, 18:21   Link #12
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomX
^It's a shame it didn't work for Michael Jackson, right?
lol
they both need the bodies of little boys so they can live forever >> << >>
Old 2006-04-28, 18:48   Link #13
Homeschooler_Jenni
Rar.

~__~; psy-yi-yiiii
Old 2006-04-28, 18:53   Link #14
Newtyped
Gangsta Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homeschooler_Jenni
~__~; psy-yi-yiiii
NOOOOOOOOOOO. you have to look like chouji to take pills
it has bad effects on people in shape o_O
Old 2006-04-28, 19:34   Link #15
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Why not add Super Saiyan and Hyper mode on top of it all?
Old 2006-04-28, 19:57   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Low life people...once you all praised (atleast your parents did) Michael Jackson...then after all these scandals (and yeah he is falling appart both technically and literally) suddenly everyone stabs this man in his back.

No respect at all...

Its offtopic i know..but this had to be said...
Old 2006-04-28, 21:06   Link #17
MobiuS

Back on topic ... Itachi is nearly Physical-immune. You really need to find a way to deliver a killblow on the fastest person in the manga WITHOUT looking at him. Or else you just got Tsukuyomi'd and raped. I doubt a physical attack on such a low level as Chouji's red pill can kill Itachi simply because you wont be able to hit him without Amaretsu burning you or getting Tsukuyomi'd or even one of his lower illusions ....
Old 2006-04-28, 21:35   Link #18
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Itachi isnt so tough at all...he is overrated.

Itachi is a genius as far as ninjutsu and genjutsu...that has been shown.
His taijutsu hasnt really been shown so far...what he did was a piece of cake with a completed Sharingan. He was aware of Gai's Taijutsu abilities and probably knows that Gai has trained to face a Sharingan user (Kakashi).

Things could get too interesting at that point. Which would damage the story-line as it is now.

Spoiler for Itachi's next appearance:

To beat Itachi i'd say Kage Bunshin might work if used properly.
If you can manage to create a few bunshins which happen to be pretty tough and skilled along with the user (Sandaime). Then perhaps you can get around Tsuykomi.

Also Itachi's abilities are limited where Naruto for example clearly surpasses him in stamina and chakra. Itachi cant fight for long..(count out the jutsu Tsukyomi)

Anyway I doubt Itachi even with help of Kisame would win against both Jiraiya and Tsunade. Tsunade's punch or kick would be sufficient if they hit.
And Jiraiya/Tsunade definetly has/have alot more techniques up his/her sleeve...techniques which made them "legendary" throughout the ninja wars.

To beat a Sharingan User or Byakugan User speed in most cases would be sufficient. As Lee stated before...Sasuke didnt stand a chance. The incident of Naruto vs Sasuke will not happen again. Since Sasuke's Sharingan evolved+his use of the CS.

Once a speed like Gai or Lee has with Gates starts...then it's pretty much over.
Old 2006-04-28, 22:35   Link #19
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Wrong. Itachi has a LOT of speed AND stamina. Naruto has easily THE most speed and stamina in the series right now because he's a Jinchuuriki, and for no other reasons. If you took away his limitless power, he'd be down and out in no time. Only a gejimaryu has a chance against Itachi physically...and anywhere else, Itachi wins flat out.
Old 2006-04-28, 22:53   Link #20
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

why dont u say use a gun and shoot itachi?
Closed Thread