AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-27, 13:56   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 348 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread .
This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.
As per the forums rules, please don't ask or mention where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Also note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

A fair warning: To those few fans who are intentionally distorting the pronounciation of any names of any characters, stop it now! You are being very insensitive toward the fans who may like a certain character. And not to mention the intentional distortion of the names get a few posters so agitated that they go on a rampage of nonsensical posting mixed with an intense session of flaming. Those of you who are baiting these posters by taking part in this particular exercise of innovative name calling of a certain character.. well, stop it. You know who you are. We are more than willing to hand out a few bans until we get through to you. Hope I have made myself clear enough.

To the general fans: Please use the report button if you see anyone is intentionally distorting any characters name to bait or agitate a group of fans, i.e. Sasuke as Sasgay or Naruto as Narutard and etc. Please do not reserve any kind of sympathy for these kinds of posters who are articulate enough, but don't mind stooping to those kinds of petty behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfKichiku
Suigetsu & Sasuke enters some place which looks like a prison, where those Orochimaru imprisoned are put.

They meet Karin, a woman with glasses. At first, she refuses to go with them. Suigetsu leaves the room and as he does, her personality suddenly changes. She locks the door to the room. She then lets out a breath, takes off her glasses and gets close to Sasuke, then says "Well, if it's Sasuke who says it, then I suppose I'll go". Sasuke says "What the? You changed your mind quite fast.". To this she responds "Well, I am assigned to watch-duty here after all, so I had to think a little about it".

She gets closer to Sasuke. Sasuke says "You.. back away a bit". She then says "Say... Why can't it just be you and me? Suigetsu isn't necressarilly... huh?"

Suigetsu apparently returns to the room by destroying the wall. Suigetsu then says "Let's get going, Sasuke. If Karin aren't going to come..." Sauske says: "Nah, she's coming". Karin says "W... Who's going to come! I'm just... happening to go in the same direction as you! Errhrm!".

Scene switches to a man in a prison cell who's mumbling: "No... a woman after all... Yeah, a woman it'll be, no wait... a man after all... yeah, a man it'll be." End.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-04-03 at 17:32.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 15:19   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

It seems imaginations are as active as ever this week. I've moved all translated spoilers to this thread. The tag is to save space.

Spoiler for chp348 spoiler summaries:

I didn't see much point to posting spoiler #1 (it's too obviously false). Spoilers #2 and #3 haven't been translated as far as I can tell. Also, there are still two new summaries which haven't been translated yet.

Spoiler 8 looks the most likely so far.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 15:28   Link #3
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Well all i can say is i hope Karin looks nothing like Sai.
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 15:33   Link #4
ri0

Well after the overpowering of Sasuke the last month, I would consider Spoiler 6 :-D
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 15:34   Link #5
SpiRo
Banned

I guess this chapter will be one more of introducing .. Karin will be introduced and then they will go for some thing same as suigetsu ..

Think she will be Deidara or Tobi opponent ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 16:08   Link #6
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Here's spoiler #9.

Spoiler for #9:
Everything seems okay except for the Konoha part. It just takes the joke last chapter too far and runs it into the ground.
Old 2007-03-27, 16:30   Link #7
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

That one's pretty good. If it's false, then the author is creative and has a good feel for Kishimoto's writing. It's not impossible that a running gag might be made from the joke last chapater. At any rate, I'm sure SasukeXKarin fans will like it.
Old 2007-03-27, 16:32   Link #8
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That one's pretty good. If it's false, then the author is creative and has a good feel for Kishimoto's writing. It's not impossible that a running gag might be made from the joke last chapater. At any rate, I'm sure SasukeXKarin fans will like it.
Yes, Sasuke charmed her with a smile....it's beautiful, too bad it's FAKE!
Old 2007-03-27, 16:33   Link #9
Nawaki
Nawaki of Konoha

I think.. This girl maybe the blue haired Akatuski member.

If not.. It maybe Anko... I mean... whatever happened to her?

Oh, and who the heck is Karin? -_-

Last edited by Nawaki; 2007-03-27 at 16:34. Reason: ...Not thinking..
Nawaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 16:34   Link #10
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

There is no such thing as a lightning country...so it must be fake....there is only a cloud country which would come near it... (i think)

That of the mists swordsmen must be fake aswell....to bring them back and kill them off so fast in 1 chapter + into a timeskip....is ridiculous..

I kinda like spoiler 6 but it's too short + has no info about the newest members of the Sasuke-Squad...so probably fake aswell..
Old 2007-03-27, 16:37   Link #11
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
There is no such thing as a lightning country...so it must be fake....there is only a cloud country which would come near it... (i think)
I thought it was Hidden Cloud village in the Lightning Country? All the major countries are named after elements right?
Old 2007-03-27, 16:38   Link #12
Sasuke_Bateman
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki View Post
Oh, and who the heck is Karin? -_-
Sasuke's soon to be wife.
Old 2007-03-27, 16:39   Link #13
Nawaki
Nawaki of Konoha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post

That of the mists swordsmen must be fake aswell....to bring them back and kill them off so fast in 1 chapter + into a timeskip....is ridiculous..

I kinda like spoiler 6 but it's too short + has no info about the newest members of the Sasuke-Squad...so probably fake aswell..
Raikagakure exists. Thats the same exact thing people said about the Grass, untill Zetsu showed up.
Old 2007-03-27, 16:40   Link #14
Nawaki
Nawaki of Konoha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Sasuke's soon to be wife.

No wai.

Sasuxhina.
Old 2007-03-27, 16:41   Link #15
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaki View Post
Raikagakure exists. Thats the same exact thing people said about the Grass, untill Zetsu showed up.
There is a village of Cloud (Kumogakure) in the Land of Lightning (Kaminari no Kun)

Yugito comes from this village.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-03-27 at 16:47. Reason: was all wrong
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 16:47   Link #16
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Really? I really thought the country's were....

Cloud (Lightning)
Fire (Konoha)
Water (Mist)
Wind (Sand)
Earth (Stone)
Old 2007-03-27, 16:48   Link #17
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Edit: Mr. Johnny, Cloud being a country doesn't make sense when you think about it. All the other countries are named after elements
Old 2007-03-27, 16:52   Link #18
tkdtiger

I kind of read it that Hidden Leaf is another name for konoha
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-27, 16:55   Link #19
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Edit: Mr. Johnny, Cloud being a country doesn't make sense when you think about it. All the other countries are named after elements
That's right...i watched a few episodes back (Neji's story about the Hyuuga)

It was a Cloud shinobi from the Country of Lightning....and even after putting those elements i was still sure i heard that it was the country of cloud....

Anyways thanks for correcting me

And you are correct tkdtiger
Leaf for konoha (fire country)
Suna for Sand (wind country)
Iwa for Rock (Earth country) (i think )
Old 2007-03-27, 16:56   Link #20
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
I kind of read it that Hidden Leaf is another name for konoha
Konoha means Leaf in japanese
Hidden Leaf stands for Konohagakure, but we rarely uses the Hidden in english or japanese.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote