AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime > Fansub Groups

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-23, 00:45   Link #3161
SystematicChaos

Position: J->E Translator
Group: Saizen-HnG
Project(s): Ashita no Joe
IRC Channel: #Saizen-HnG@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: Juggen or SystematicChaos
E-Mail: saizen.recruits@gmail.com OR systematic.chaos.713@gmail.com

Saizen Fansubs and Hokuto no Gun Fansubs are joining up to finish Ashita no Joe once and for all, but both groups are short on translators. Looking for translators who are not only fluent in English and Japanese, but who are ambitious and self-driven.
Old 2011-03-25, 20:42   Link #3162
Nathalie-sama
*Fansubber

Position: Karaoke Stylist

Need someone that knows what they're doing with lua/.ass and all that good stuff. Show me what you got, you must have at least 7 videos with your effects ready. What you'll be doing is fixing effects and creating karaokes. You'll always will be provided pre-timed scripts romaji/kanji/translations.

If you have questions, ask me on IRC.
Old 2011-03-25, 23:49   Link #3163
GacekSSJ4

Tanoshii Moomin Ikka

Hello everyone.
Since there are DVD-Raws out, I thought it would be nice to have original work available to everyone ( in short, subbed XD).

My knowledge of japanese only would allow me to time scripts unfortuneatly. So I'm looking for any volunteer translator that would be interested.

Need translator from Japanese > English. After timing subs I want also make Polish translation myself.
However, if any1 else would like to make translation to their homeland language - you're free to join.

What I demand is:
- Good knowldege of language u're going to write in - would sux to release with spelling errors ;>
- devotion - if you're going to get bored 10 episodes before end then dont waste yours and ours time.

Also, if any1 of good styling skill is up, a cool karaoke would be appreciated.

Contact: gacekssj4 (a-t) gmail.<you knwo what to type here if no, its "com" word >
Old 2011-03-29, 13:55   Link #3164
Nesto1000

Smile TLC's

Position(s): TLC
Group: Hiryuu Fansubs
Project(s): Ecchi shows and/or possibly Dog Days
IRC Channel: #HiryuuRecruits@irc.rizon.net or #Hiryuu@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: _Firebird_ a.k.a. _Burnout_ or Nesto
E-Mail: firebird at hiryuufansubs [dot] com

We need the TLC for the spring season.

Last edited by Nesto1000; 2011-03-29 at 14:37.
Old 2011-03-30, 08:56   Link #3165
NODA7

Unhappy MSPN Fansubs is looking for dedicated TL, TLC, AFXers and Distros

Hey this is Linx-san from MSPN-Fansubs.

We are in desperate need for an Experienced Jap>English TL and TLC to help us with Ore-tachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai this season.

We are also looking for AFXers and Distros to help us with Tsubasa, A-Channel and for other future projects.

If your interested please email us at mspn.subs@gmail.com or join #MSPN-rect and PM Linx-san

Please us out.

Last edited by NODA7; 2011-03-30 at 15:10.
Old 2011-03-30, 12:26   Link #3166
las7h0p3
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to las7h0p3
Hey all,

Group: HQ-team FanSubs
Positions Open:
Editor (Must have an excellent grasp of the English language, to spot grammar and consistency errors.)
Timer (Must have previous experience.)
Capper (Must provide us with a transport stream file as soon as the show episode ends.)
Project: A-Channel
IRC Channel: #hq-team@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: las7h0p3@hotmail.com
Or you can contact me here with PM.

Cheers.
Old 2011-03-30, 19:37   Link #3167
Utz
Himura

Send a message via MSN to Utz
Looking for an editor interested in helping us possibly sub the upcoming show, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae Wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai.

Group: Taka
Position: Editor
Project: AnoHana
Experience: Preferred
IRC: #Taka@irc.rizon.net
E-mail: takafansubs@gmail.com

If interested, contact Utz or any of the other ops in the channel, or PM here, or e-mail. Thanks!
Old 2011-03-31, 01:42   Link #3168
TheProfosist

Group: @Home Encoding
IRC: #@Home@irc.rizon.net
Email: admin@athomeencoding.com
Projects: http://www.athomeencoding.com/?page_id=5 (though we''ll consider almost anything if you want to work on something else)

We are currently looking for users who are interested in being an active part of our encoding group and are looking for (in order of importance):

Typesetters, Timers, Encoders

you must have at least some knowledge in the area that you apply. even if you consider yourself a noob, your welcome to grow your skills here as we have enough content to go around.
Old 2011-03-31, 23:47   Link #3169
katana-subs
*Fansubber

Hello.

we are an upcoming subteam that are trying to gather some people to join us.
We hope to be subbing alot of animes now in the spring. We are going to sub to English and Swedish(the swedish part is just the founders litle project).

The first project we are going for is Ao no Exorcist that is released in april. So we hope to get enough people to then. even if we get enough ppl to ao no exorcist are we going for another anime se we do two but we haven't deside the second one yet

Information
Position(s): Timer, Editor, QC, Encoder, Capper.
Group: katana subs
Project(s): Ao no Exorcist
IRC Channel: #katana-fansubs@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contact: bhowrath
E-Mail: katanasubs@gmail.com
Old 2011-04-04, 15:14   Link #3170
ben13

Smile

Hey folks,

Group: CCS
Positions Open:
Translator: Needed to be good in translating Japanese>>Eng
Project: Toriko/VARIOUS
IRC Channel: #ccs@irc.rizon.net
E-Mail: bipul_pr@hotmail.co.uk
You can mail me or PM me here.

Cheers.

Last edited by ben13; 2011-04-08 at 23:37.
Old 2011-04-09, 04:31   Link #3171
Seiphas

Hey,

Looking to recruit a J->E translator to start a group, fansubbing certain neglected programming. I will pay for translations, but you must be able to maintain a constant schedule, and your Japanese and English must be accurate.

Programming is to-be-determined, both depending on the level of commitment you can offer and certain other factors, but it will most certainly be youth/child-oriented programming.

PM for more information, or if you're interested. Please only reply if you are CERTAIN that you could produce, paid, a minimum of 200 minutes of content, within a month. My goal is to complete certain older series that have not been subbed, not to have a translator leave halfway through, like every other previous group in existence.
Old 2011-04-09, 09:41   Link #3172
EternityPala
Translator/Fansubber

Group : FFFpeeps
Positions : J>E Translator, Capper {Particularly interested in ones who get AT-X}, Distro {Particularly distro with Windows Server, and at least a 100mbit uplink}
Projects : Pretty Rhythm Aurura Dream / Soft Tennis / Yonde Masu, Azazael-san? / Music releases
IRC : #FFFpeeps-Recruitment@irc.rizon.net {Contact EienShouko}

Translators : You'll be tested, twice. First test is an actual episode without any form of captions. Second test is a few lines of captions.

Cappers / Distro : Talk to EienShouko directly.

See : http://fffansubs.com/?page_id=339 for more information.

Last edited by EternityPala; 2011-04-27 at 12:59.
Old 2011-04-10, 18:25   Link #3173
Nathalie-sama
*Fansubber

Group: Yugioh!
Series: Yugioh ZeXal
Positions: Translators (JP->EN, can work with a few hour time frame), Editors (must work within a few hour time frame)
IRC: #yugioh!@irc.rizon.net
Contact: Here, irc, email (visit website, via profile homepage.)

Be prepared for evaluations.
Old 2011-04-11, 02:58   Link #3174
fgghjjkll

Hello. I am fgghjjkll, founder of Cut That Shit Subs. We aim to release quality fansubs that don't look like a piece of shit and our staff (mainly) consists of experienced fansubbers, people who work in previous groups. That doesn't mean that we don't take in newcomers though.. I guess you could also call us Come To Sub School. If you wish to learn something and if we have the time, shoot me an email. This includes the following positions that we are looking for, even though we wish to find experienced people in our group.

We are subbing IS: Infinite Stratos BDs, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi and Seikon no Quaser 2

We need the following people:
Quality Checker - Erm. 2 month experience needed. Just email me a CV with which groups you've worked for and some copies of your QC reports, thanks. (Alternatively, Join our IRC Channel and we can see how experienced you are. I aim to be an "elitist" group, but our standards are usually slacker than others.)

KTimer - Our KTimer, Midgie, is literally swimming in high school assignments and exams. We'll need a few KTimers. Experience is needed, but former group experience isn't necessary. The test is quite simple. We send you a workraw + script of which you ktime. Midgie will then let me know whether you are good or not.

RAW Provider/Encoder - One of our staff in this area is having is server shut down, and therefore cannot encode for us. If you can use Share(or if we do get a capper) and know how to encode, email me some of your scripts + final encodes so I can get Aimbotter/EienShouko to look at them.
Ohai. We urgently need Encoders to help us out…
Ermm.. Experience is preferred. If you just fuck around with stuff and your final encodes look decent with 9001 filters and you don’t know what 9000 of them does, that is fine too. Caps will be uploaded to our SFTP, or occasionally, you may have to download them off Share yourself.

Typesetter - We urgently need typesetters. Two month experience with Aegisub's styling and typesetting features. Knowledge of advanced typesetting techniques in Adobe After Effects is preferred.
Source

Capper - A capper would definitely be useful for speedsub projects. Capper must have a decent internet connection, capping hardware, live in Japan(obviously), and the ability to schedule when to cap whatever show. Why do we need cappers?
Capper = 1hr after airing time
Share = 24hr after airing time.
...You get the idea.

How can you contact us? You can either:
1. Send me an email. My email address is fgghjjkll/at/hotmail/dot/com
2. Visit our IRC Channel. We are located at #ctss on irc.rizon.net

Last edited by fgghjjkll; 2011-04-27 at 01:22.
Old 2011-04-11, 04:50   Link #3175
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

It seems a friendly reminder is needed here.

From the first page of this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
Can I ask groups not to repeat post every few days.

Recently there have been more and more posters who are repeating time and time again for basically the same request (same project, same positions, etc.) with only a day or two between the posts.

I can only assume this is done to bring their request back to the "head" of the queue to try and get it noticed. Trouble is the more people who do this just makes the situation worse and as such is unfair and abuses the purpose of the thread.

There should be no reason why there shouldn't be several weeks between requests. If the situation has changed since your last post, then please go back and edit your previous post instead of posting again.

Can people be a bit more responsible and considerate. If this continues then unreasonable repeat posts will be deleted (instead of being merged with previous posts as has been done up till now) along with warnings and infractions being handed out.
People posting their request every time the page changes, or every couple of days will have their requests removed and will earn themselves a warning and/or infraction.
Old 2011-04-14, 08:03   Link #3176
tflops
Is Moé-ish

Send a message via Yahoo to tflops
Group: Saizen Fansubs
IRC: saizen^recruits@irc.rizon.net

Captain Tsubasa Road to 2002:
* 1 Editor

No sign of our editor, we need someone who can back up his work. Thanks in advance!
Old 2011-04-14, 10:52   Link #3177
lomo

Group: nanisubs

Positions:TL, TLC, Timers, Typesetters, K-timers, K-afx, Encoders, Cappers and Distros. (Experience is required in all positions.)

Projects: A-Channel ...

Email: nani-subs@live.com

We really need the help.

If your interested in joining contact me at nani-subs@live.com.

Last edited by lomo; 2011-04-29 at 11:47. Reason: Removed legal streaming title.
Old 2011-04-15, 08:09   Link #3178
doll_licca
Licca Fansubs Founder

Licca Fansubs is looking for Japanese -> English translators.

We are a fairly new subbing group that has been in operation for approximately 6 months. We have established a reputation for being a group capable of finishing relatively long series in a reasonably efficient manner. You all may have seen our relatively aggressive release schedule in action.

However, we would like to potentially expand the number of series that we can do, and that will require additional translators.

Our specialty is in older mahou shoujo and older World Masterpiece Theater series. If you would like to join us as a Japanese -> English translator, we have a relatively decent list of series you'll have the opportunity to work on.

You will be tested to determine your competency level.

The best way to contact me is via IRC, as I tend to forget to read e-mails, and I don't use this forum except for announcing releases. I'm usually in Licca Fansubs' IRC channel from 6pm-12am, GMT -6.

Information
Position(s): Translator (Japanese to English)
Group: Licca Fansubs
Project(s): TBD
IRC Channel: #licca-fansubs@irc.chatspike.net (NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT ON RIZON!)
IRC Contact: Doll_Licca
E-Mail: liccafansubs@gmail.com
Old 2011-04-17, 12:19   Link #3179
Sashamaru
Making tsunderes dere

Group: Dual-Duality
Positions: Translator, QC, All others (Except for for TS suppliers, as we don't need those)
Projects: View here. More TBA.
IRC Channel: #dual-duality@irc.rizon.net
IRC Contacts: TheProfileth or Sashamaru

With a new project underway, Dual-Duality is in need of a Japanese -> English translator. We are also in need of QCers, but are recruiting for all other positions as well. Beginners may apply, we are willing to teach. However, if you're interested in doing timing, karaoke, or translating, then you must have experience and know what you are doing. Other positions can be arranged if you have some special talent you think qualifies to be useful.

You can apply by either leaving a message on our group's forum, or by stopping by our IRC channel to speak with us directly.

Read more about our group.

Last edited by Sashamaru; 2011-05-17 at 00:56. Reason: Updated positions
Old 2011-04-26, 08:27   Link #3180
fi3ryfalc0nZ
Seigi-Fansubs Fansubber

Group: OkashiiSubs
IRC: N/A
Email: fi3ryfalc0nZ@gmail.com
Projects: Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo

We are currently looking for j-e translators and editors for Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo.
Closed Thread

Tags
help thread, recruitment, translator