AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-04-26, 13:59   Link #241
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Yukari View Post
You know with all the Zero and Kaname hate posts I've yet to see a Yuuki-hate post, LOL. Doesn't anybody dislike Yuuki for monopolizing Kaname and Zero's love? The fangirls should have them both!!!! ^____^ *jokes*
What are you talking about? I hate Yuuki...she's annoying..very. That's why I said I wouldn't mind if Zero caped her. DOWN WITH THE WENCH! Actually ok, maybe I don't like most of the characters...
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 14:03   Link #242
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercFH View Post
i guess all the yaoi stuff I heard of was perhaps like fanfics or something

btw how old is Yuki? 16 amirite?
Well There Nothing About Her Age ...But The Yaoi Stuff In Not True ..
Old 2008-04-26, 14:34   Link #243
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
Well There Nothing About Her Age ...But The Yaoi Stuff In Not True ..
wait !!

they probably means Aidou and kanami .. since kanami slaps him a lots
and Aidou still care for him

J/K

come on now , it's clean no Yaoi stuff
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 14:40   Link #244
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
wait !!

they probably means Aidou and kanami .. since kanami slaps him a lots
and Aidou still care for him

J/K

come on now , it's clean no Yaoi stuff
For Second You Scared Me About Aidou And Kaname-Senpai
Old 2008-04-26, 15:00   Link #245
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

its not really yaoi, but during Ichijou's birthday party, Shiki cuts his finger on purpose and they're like, let me lick that for you..
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 15:04   Link #246
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
its not really yaoi, but during Ichijou's birthday party, Shiki cuts his finger on purpose and they're like, let me lick that for you..
lol , oh yeah this one 2 , they might think about it as a Yaoi

but still the manga is clean X3
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 15:06   Link #247
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queeny View Post
lol , oh yeah this one 2 , they might think about it as a Yaoi

but still the manga is clean X3

No...I Think He Was Hungry ..That Why He Did That
Old 2008-04-26, 15:06   Link #248
MercFH
I can't win this one
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to MercFH
Ill def have to read it. even tho im not usually fond of shojo style. the style fits the manga and anime PERFECT. and cumon now I love Yuuki so far. she's cute ^_^ and I love how she's drawn. she just looks pretty. but like gothic kinda at the same time
MercFH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 18:56   Link #249
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai Yukari View Post
Please don't liken Suzaku to Zero. I don't even want to go on a long tirade about how I don't like Suzaku since this is not the appropriate thread. At least Zero didn't have to betray a friend, kill a relative, work for the enemy and maintain a status quo that does not benefit anyone.
*thumbs up!!!* I don't like Suzaku either and Zero is far from being that undignified and foolish.

Quote:
And if I remember, this is still a shoujo manga right? There is certainly going to be a happy ending (correct me if I'm wrong though, since I haven't read a shoujo manga with a bad ending).
Not exactly. Not all shoujo manga have happy endings. I've encountered several tragedies, main character deaths, etc. So anything could still go here. But considering the mangaka who wrote VK (forget her name now), it most likely won't have a tragic ending since all her work so far have been happy ending ones. But then again, VK has been one of the darkest, more gloomy series she wrote so far. So it's still a question whether she'll make this one an exception.

Funny how the manga seems to have shift focus to Kaname and Zero, and left the original heroine Yuuki behind in the shadows. heheh

Speaking of yaoi, I'm just waiting for the anime-only yaoi-fangirls to explode during that birthday scene AND ESPECIALLY when the anime gets to the Zero-sucking-Kaname's neck scene. LOL!

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 19:28   Link #250
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Speaking of yaoi, I'm just waiting for the anime-only yaoi-fangirls to explode during that birthday scene AND ESPECIALLY when the anime gets to the Zero-sucking-Kaname's neck scene. LOL!
I'm expecting the birthday scene to be cut if they want to end the first 13 episode series at chapter 20. They got 17 chapters for 10 episodes, they need to up the pace and the fat needs to be cut.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-26, 22:58   Link #251
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
lol...When I Saw That That Made Screamed ...I Wanna See It In The Anime ..

**Kaname-Senpai Is Very Kind to Give His Blood...And Let Him Drink Yuuki Blood..
Old 2008-04-26, 23:14   Link #252
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

^^ i'm hoping they do that scene better than they did zero sucking yuuki's blood. like in the manga, it wasn't just a *chomp* like it was in the anime. it was more drawn out.. i pictured heavy breathing, more licking, and a slow bite... kinky.

though the kaname x zero scene was more sudden and forceful, at least according to kaname.

thats also another thing i don't think people understand about Kaname. He spent 10 years NOT sucking Yuuki's blood because he loved her and wanted to protect her from the vampire world. and then there's zero who does it on a daily basis not out of love, but out of necessity to survive. and remember that in the vampire world, drinking another vampire's blood is the ultimate form of affection and "feelings develop" if this is done. so i can only imagine the emotional pain Zero caused on Kaname by doing what he did.
Old 2008-04-26, 23:48   Link #253
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I'm expecting the birthday scene to be cut if they want to end the first 13 episode series at chapter 20. They got 17 chapters for 10 episodes, they need to up the pace and the fat needs to be cut.
Well, they include everything within 26 episodes like the tragedy that was the "Good Witch of the West" where they put all of the plots (even subplots) within 13 episodes and the storytelling became confusing especially since it was not elucidated properly and kept jumping from one part to another.

Or they could ante up the pace and then cut the juicy parts (that most fans would like to see e.g. the "yaoi" scenes LOL) and that would disappoint the manga readers e.g. light novel readers of "Kaze no Stigma" would have wanted the series to be darker like it originally was, most of the bloody scenes were cut and the motivations behind the male protagonist's actions were left unexplained.

So I guess a good balance would be hard to achieve, and it is rare that a manga-anime adaptation was done beautifully like "Nodame Cantabile". Well, I hope this series would be one of them ^___^ unless...could they be planning a 2nd season?

Quote:
^^ i'm hoping they do that scene better than they did zero sucking yuuki's blood. like in the manga, it wasn't just a *chomp* like it was in the anime. it was more drawn out.. i pictured heavy breathing, more licking, and a slow bite... kinky.
Now, we are in the same wavelength!!! Fufufu, I'd love that.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 09:58   Link #254
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
thats also another thing i don't think people understand about Kaname. He spent 10 years NOT sucking Yuuki's blood because he loved her and wanted to protect her from the vampire world. and then there's zero who does it on a daily basis not out of love, but out of necessity to survive. and remember that in the vampire world, drinking another vampire's blood is the ultimate form of affection and "feelings develop" if this is done. so i can only imagine the emotional pain Zero caused on Kaname by doing what he did.
Yeah good point and indeed true. Maybe thats why Ruka is so inlove w/ Kaname.

Spoiler:

But even being a Kaname fan though; I still believe Yuuki will end up w/ Zero. Not Kaname. Even now that she nows(or what she believes) that their siblings. Yuuki has been raised as a human despite being a vampire herself. All that ethics; culture of the human world is what she have come to known. It wouldn't be much of a suprise to me is she forgets her love for kaname since you know. Incest is a no no no. o_O.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 10:27   Link #255
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
But even being a Kaname fan though; I still believe Yuuki will end up w/ Zero. Not Kaname.
I Don't Want To Say it ..But I Think That Too..>.<
And Her Memory is Back and She Still Follow Zero..

Quote:
Yeah good point and indeed true. Maybe thats why Ruka is so inlove w/ Kaname.

Spoiler:
lol...I Don't Remember That ...When He Did Take Blood From Ruka ?!
Old 2008-04-27, 10:48   Link #256
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

it was during the flashback scene when the vampires were first accepted into the school. yuuki went to visit kaname and she fell asleep, leaving herself open. some vampire was about to bite her and Kaname stopped him. kaname notices that yuuki's neck is exposed and he leans down, but stops himself. yuuki later wakes up under kaname's coat and wonders where she is. she sneaks out and sees Kaname bitting Ruka's neck.

/end recap
Old 2008-04-27, 10:50   Link #257
kaerstan01
c'mon wimp!

Quote:
not really, there were instances that kaname would get a "taste" of yuuki's blood like from that scene at the... party i guess...(a blurry recollection of what had happened lol)but then zero ended up pointing a gun at his head(badass huh... i know).

also, for zero's part, a guy turning into a level E "sucker"(lowest of the low), having a "tasty" girl beside you day after day (like a couple dating would be a fair analogy) could be really tempting for a guy that was slowly turning into a Level E SUCKER to have a high resistance(even though he cared for the girl) to blood in contrast to kaname, a "high-breed" of a vampire (an ancestor desu~) that have more self control and had already constructed such a "wonderful plan" for all of them is like comparing a "normal" person and a "kleptomaniac" inside a room full of jewelry w/o any clerks attending to them.

even the other guys(and gals) of the night class haven't done anything to the day class that would involve drinking a "tomato juice" from those "packs". what more if it was our all-mighty kaname-sama

and what kind of a high class vampire drinks/sucks(yup! the generice sucking of anothers blood because of "thirst") the blood of another hi class vampire right?? (providing that kaname knew all along that yuuki the cutey is the true heiress of that vampire yakuza clan)

kaerstan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 10:54   Link #258
Westlo
Lets be reality

It happened when hey flash backed to a younger Yuki sneaking into the Night Dorm, she fell asleep iirc and Kaname put her in his bed, when she woke up she opened a door and saw Kaname ravishing Ruka. Anyway 39 has a few more indications towards a Zero ending for me, especially if this wraps up in about 10-12 more chapters.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 10:57   Link #259
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
not really, there were instances that kaname would get a "taste" of yuuki's blood like from that scene at the... party i guess...(a blurry recollection of what had happened lol)but then zero ended up pointing a gun at his head(badass huh... i know).

also, for zero's part, a guy turning into a level E "sucker"(lowest of the low), having a "tasty" girl beside you day after day (like a couple dating would be a fair analogy) could be really tempting for a guy that was slowly turning into a Level E SUCKER to have a high resistance(even though he cared for the girl) to blood in contrast to kaname, a "high-breed" of a vampire (an ancestor desu~) that have more self control and had already constructed such a "wonderful plan" for all of them is like comparing a "normal" person and a "kleptomaniac" inside a room full of jewelry w/o any clerks attending to them.

even the other guys(and gals) of the night class haven't done anything to the day class that would involve drinking a "tomato juice" from those "packs". what more if it was our all-mighty kaname-sama

and what kind of a high class vampire drinks/sucks(yup! the generice sucking of anothers blood because of "thirst") the blood of another hi class vampire right?? (providing that kaname knew all along that yuuki the cutey is the true heiress of that vampire yakuza clan)

We'll the point is. Zero never knew Yuuki is a vampire until the revelation. Until then. All he does(or what he knows he does) is just suck the most important human being to her. Zero just have it good. And now what? he's all emo cause Yuuki is a vampire.? He should be more faithful to her or else i'll completely hate his character. So what if he's family has been killed by vampires. It's not like he's been loved by them anyway. And now he comes to love a person who he never knew was a vampire. Shame it is. But if he truly hates vampires. Then I see him pointing his own gun right on his mouth a long long time ago. Then now he hates Kaname. It's no like he did anything to him before Rido showed signs of him reviving. I just don't get Zero at all.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 11:03   Link #260
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Which Chapter ?!...Please.. I Still Don't Remember >.<

Tags
manga