AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sora Kake

Notices

View Poll Results: Sora Kake - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 2 16.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 3 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 8.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 16.67%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-06-05, 03:17   Link #41
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Sunrise may have done great stories before, but not in this one in my opinion. There are shining points like Neval, Tsusugi, etc, without doubt. But when your main heroine that the show is (partially) named after sits idle for lots of episodes, something is not right.
Pffft, if you ask the internets then all of their shows are an abomination of mankind and the worst shows ever to grace the modern anime scene thanks to popular memes designating them all as "trainwrecks". Don't know where you mean to place yourself, but I had my expectations set extremely low by the first three episodes and then the show continued to surprise me from that point onward. Can't hate it too much, I mean it did take a premise that generally leads to mediocrity and then surprisingly made it into a fun show.

Though I suppose if one is of the memetic demographic then there is nothing this show could do to make it through it's run and be anything other then a "trainwreck".
Old 2009-06-05, 06:02   Link #42
FateAnomaly

This show is great no matter how i see it. Except for the baseball episode, every episode has been interesting and leave me wanting the next episode.
Old 2009-06-05, 12:47   Link #43
Tom Bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Pffft, if you ask the internets then all of their shows are an abomination of mankind and the worst shows ever to grace the modern anime scene thanks to popular memes designating them all as "trainwrecks".
So that is how the other shows went. Glad that I never watched Gudam nor Code Geass. I thought their fame should warrant some merits. But guess I am wrong on that.

As for this show itself, I don't forsee any train-wreck yet. Just thought it needs a lots of editing and for some parts rewriting. I think it would be a good show if they had made it into 13-14 episodes instead.
Old 2009-06-05, 14:23   Link #44
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
So that is how the other shows went. Glad that I never watched Gudam nor Code Geass. I thought their fame should warrant some merits. But guess I am wrong on that.

As for this show itself, I don't forsee any train-wreck yet. Just thought it needs a lots of editing and for some parts rewriting. I think it would be a good show if they had made it into 13-14 episodes instead.
No actually it's not at all how they went, it's how the internet machine went on them, because the internet anime fandom machine (mostly blogs, but sometimes certain forums) seems to always need one popular show to hate on and one popular shows to love in any given season. Don't believe everything you read and don't take everything too literally.

Though if this show is so awful to you I have to again ask, why the Akiha avatar and why continue to watch? Just curious.
Old 2009-06-05, 23:52   Link #45
owq

Way to go off topic, people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
The preview dialog is quite funny.

It is about Shigure try to ask some old man to give the permission to make Lady Itsuki as his wife....and got rejected become he is poor ( free Level)...
I know someone quoted that already, but I found that quite funny! The old man is Ul! Omg!

Itsuki x Shigure pairing sounds not bad.. After all, they have one important common point.
Old 2009-06-07, 23:39   Link #46
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Can't wait for the next episodes, really.

I mean EAGER for see what happens next all because of these 'See those Images in your head to find out HOW'
Closed Thread