AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2009-05-31, 03:29   Link #21
Imrh

How about expanding the Kamijou faction mentioned in the anime^^?

A story where Touma accidentally and unwillingly creates an organization (mostly ones he saved, defeated, impressed etc) of powerful Espers, mages and other powerful beings by just doing what he does best. Destroying illusions with his right hand.
Imrh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 10:17   Link #22
Miraluka
Banned

That would be awesome 8D
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 13:16   Link #23
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I had an idea for a fanfic set during the sports festival except... it's kinda NSFW.
Old 2009-05-31, 13:53   Link #24
Miraluka
Banned

Can yout tell us?
Old 2009-06-01, 12:45   Link #25
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Okay but... i embarrass to write about it since...this the first time i ever written something mature.
Spoiler for how the story goes:

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2009-06-02 at 12:37. Reason: Grammar correction
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 00:21   Link #26
cloner4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Okay but... i embarrass to write about it since...this the first i ever written something mature.
Spoiler for how the story goes:

It's has so much fluffy that it's just purely awesome...I would very much like to see this...since I am a huge fan of Touma/Misaka pairings
cloner4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 09:22   Link #27
Miraluka
Banned

Well I'm not a fan of pairings but I want to read more of the fic.
Old 2009-07-01, 11:03   Link #28
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
So after quite some time considering it, I decided to give my proposed "To Aru Hustle!" plan a go.

Although it's been a while since I last flexed my fan-writing abilities, so I need to progress somewhat slow. Moreover if I'm telling the story by reduxing the anime's original storyline by writing the story (while modifying some stuff to my own liberty) as I re-watch the series from episode 1.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:27   Link #29
LaoED

.......I'm sort of debating whether or not to type a touma/misaka story. With a slight Katekyo Hitman Reborn crossover (Touma having the dying will flame powers, with of course some of my fictional add ons, this story might have the shounen concept of strength). I just don't have the heart to create fighting scenarios for his cancel hand, so I apologize imagine breaker fans.
LaoED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-11, 21:54   Link #30
Miraluka
Banned

Well, Touma don't use his Imagine Breaker to defeat his enemies, he also uses the "brain".
Old 2009-08-11, 22:30   Link #31
LaoED

^That's good to hear, I've only been watching the anime. I just started reading the manga, along with the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun manga. Guess that makes deciding on the fic a little more easier.
LaoED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-15, 07:00   Link #32
tsunade666

hmm. Fanfic. quite interesting but I don't have that much time. Major plates are eating me right now but I think my idea before of touma being the existence that proves that others exist. Like deep blood proves that vamps ( no super gay fag vamp please )exist. Imagine breaker exist as an instrument of pure destruction. It exist to prove that existence of magic and espers. Its destiny is to destroy all. As it levels up form 0 - 1. Both hands activated. and as it continues to evolve. Its other form shows up like. A form of a dagger that cuts through material things or rather can cut through anything and a dark light or light surrounding touma serves as automatic shield. It can be used both offense and defense nullifying all super natural existence or rather erasing it.

its becoming more of a shonen manga......... I don't know if I can continue it but maybe if I get my fingers moving other than my mind thinking.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 14:25   Link #33
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

A nice Mikoto x Touma fanfic
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5431900/1/Rain_of_Fortune
Old 2009-10-11, 20:27   Link #34
Namihana
Soul Driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Oooh!

I've read this! It's really a good Misaka x Touma fic!

I can't wait for the next one. xD
Namihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 14:26   Link #35
Menthuss
INFERNO DIVIDER!

I'm saddened that there isn't much love for the KaorixTouma pairing. Granted they don't have a lot of moments but I still prefer it over the more obvious (and possibly canon?) MikotoxTouma.
Menthuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-15, 16:08   Link #36
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menthuss View Post
I'm saddened that there isn't much love for the KaorixTouma pairing. Granted they don't have a lot of moments but I still prefer it over the more obvious (and possibly canon?) MikotoxTouma.
There isn't even much details the rest of us are well informed about it, not even the manga helps right now if one were to make a nice fic out of it. All we need now is at least a second season of Index (no, not Railgun) and perhaps we're set to go

Old 2009-10-16, 07:32   Link #37
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menthuss View Post
Nobody said that is canon , the pairing is popular because Mikoto is popular, you know, manytimes the people wants to see happy their favorite character in a romantic way.

... I know that the romance in the novel is not deep but, I hope that the author will surprise me, I saw only 2 anime pairing that surprised me: Akane iro somaru saka & Shuffle!, I can't recall more because the others were superobvious hello! Rumiko T. or forced hello! Toradora LN.

Well, sure in the future(a.k.a Index second season) you(and me) will have more love for secondary characters like Kaori and new ones like Itsuwa . Since the third arc, Mikoto doesn't have any relevant rol in the novel plot, Index self is more relevant than Mikoto in that way.*grin*
I don't know how Touma will notice the love of Index, I find that ... interesting, she has been growing and they live together, he is a boy and she is a girl, fufufufuffufu hehehehAHAHAHAHAHAHA<-------- *evil laugh*
But she is minor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunade666
hmm. Fanfic. quite interesting but I don't have that much time. Major plates are eating me right now but I think my idea before of touma being the existence that proves that others exist. Like deep blood proves that vamps ( no super gay fag vamp please )exist. Imagine breaker exist as an instrument of pure destruction. It exist to prove that existence of magic and espers. Its destiny is to destroy all. As it levels up form 0 - 1. Both hands activated. and as it continues to evolve. Its other form shows up like. A form of a dagger that cuts through material things or rather can cut through anything and a dark light or light surrounding touma serves as automatic shield. It can be used both offense and defense nullifying all super natural existence or rather erasing it.

its becoming more of a shonen manga......... I don't know if I can continue it but maybe if I get my fingers moving other than my mind thinking.
Do it, I want to read your fic.
Old 2009-11-03, 15:52   Link #38
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Somebody please just have Kuroko snap and attempt murder already. The author's not going to write that in himself.

If all fails, bring in a Scientologist as a joke character.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 16:29   Link #39
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claies View Post
Somebody please just have Kuroko snap and attempt murder already. The author's not going to write that in himself.

If all fails, bring in a Scientologist as a joke character.
No! Don't waste her. Let's have Touma for her, hmm??? Let's see how she can... uh, *cough*reform*cough* if you wish so.

/me imagines at the possible fantasy of an excess addition to Touma's harem.

Old 2009-11-03, 17:32   Link #40
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
No! Don't waste her. Let's have Touma for her, hmm??? Let's see how she can... uh, *cough*reform*cough* if you wish so.

/me imagines at the possible fantasy of an excess addition to Touma's harem.
That's actually what annoyed me with the series. Harems are so late-1990s/early-2000s. The world really doesn't need more. >_>;;
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction