AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-18, 00:42   Link #201
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I'm sure Chrono and Carim....finished their meeting and went on their ways. Chrono probably had to go off to pay some bills after Hayate's escapades this episode.

But they were still in the middle of a crisis ! Don't tell me they were really just seating back, watching the fireworks and having tea together alone in her office?

Quote:
Man Yuuno has gone to the brink to get close to Nanoha. Pull the loli one and she can't resist.
Lets not get carried away just yet

Quote:
What can we saw Lutecia likes her Garyu....Erio you've got to get in there and show her where her attentions should be focused.
First meeting didn't go as well as I/we wanted

I guess being a meat shield isn't going to impress the lady...

(And who in their right mind uses a rogue as a tank?! What the F is Subaru for?)
Old 2007-06-18, 00:46   Link #202
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
But they were still in the middle of a crisis ! Don't tell me they were really just seating back, watching the fireworks and having tea together alone in her office?
Isn't that why Signum and Schah left the Church to frontlines as well... wait.

Now they're genuinely alone, aren't they?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-18, 00:49   Link #203
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Isn't that why Signum and Schah left to the field as well... wait.

Now they're genuinely alone, aren't they?
By releasing Hayate's limiter, they Guaranteed that she won't be calling back anytime soon...
Old 2007-06-18, 00:50   Link #204
hipeach

guess it's no surprise that those super aces make short work of their enemies, while still under limiter. seriously, the fight is not too interesting when the opposition are mostly busy running for their lives. they should have learned the lesson with GSD
Old 2007-06-18, 00:50   Link #205
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Lets not get carried away just yet
Oh come on, you did see the hospital scene, right?

Though I highly doupt yuuno will get much out of this.... wonder how the 4koma's will handle this?
Old 2007-06-18, 00:52   Link #206
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Oh come on, you did see the hospital scene, right?

No , not yet at least...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipeach View Post
guess it's no surprise that those super aces make short work of their enemies, while still under limiter. seriously, the fight is not too interesting when the opposition are mostly busy running for their lives. they should have learned the lesson with GSD
*Shrugged*

Either that or make them unreasonably strong...
Old 2007-06-18, 00:54   Link #207
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipeach View Post
huh... Nanoha isn't Sunrise's work. So why qualm about it? Oh dear, it's the time the show picks up and some random guy just brings out GSD. So GSD is now the cool thing to hate... It's quickly being retarded because it's now too much. The real show has just started and you'll say that..lol
Old 2007-06-18, 00:58   Link #208
herbert

I know this guy supposse to be bad, while aces are good. I only feel it is bit too early to set it in stone. I can agree he is, at least partially, responsible for the issue of drones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Besides, if Hayate wanted to make trouble, she would've done it already no? This guy needs to think a little more before starting to call people 'Evil' and stuff like that. Yagami Hayate: Possesses the strongest and most dangerous Lost Logia known to date, yet she works for the TSAB under the surveillance of the leader of the Saint Church and one of the youngest Admirals in history. Doesn't that count for anything?
A political faction. More thing to worry about.
Old 2007-06-18, 01:05   Link #209
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
I know this guy supposse to be bad, while aces are good. I only feel it is bit too early to set it in stone. I can agree he is, at least partially, responsible for the issue of drones.

Well, I'm not sure about the drones stuff, but I don know that this guy is a villain-wannabe.

Sure. So having an extremely dangerous Lost Logia as a device, yet working to make the worlds a little safer doesn't count for anything. Right. I can totally understand why people would be worried (Look at Teana's reasoning in episode 7) but that's no reason to call the commander "Evil" now is it?
Old 2007-06-18, 01:10   Link #210
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post

*Shrugged*

He's not 'evil'... But he's an ass alright...

Nevertheless, my rule is to always hold out until you hear the full story...

But base on current information, I can safely say that he's just asking for trouble...
Old 2007-06-18, 01:12   Link #211
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Well, I'm not sure about the drones stuff, but I don know that this guy is a villain-wannabe.

Sure. So having an extremely dangerous Lost Logia as a device, yet working to make the worlds a little safer doesn't count for anything. Right. I can totally understand why people would be worried (Look at Teana's reasoning in episode 7) but that's no reason to call the commander "Evil" now is it?
It's a bit of a similar issue to nuclear weapons dominance: Despite all the protocols in place, and their commitment to using it only as a last line of defense, the US still has the largest number of nucelar arms in existence, thus making it potentially dangerous.

For Hayate though, she WAS KNOWN to have nearly caused a dimensional disaster. And even if she's now one of the most respectable people in the TSAB, some people just can't see the present and judges a person based on their past. Understandable, but not if you consider only that person's bad deeds without looking at the good sides.

It's called extreme stubborness and pig-headedness on part of Regius.

At the very least though, it does show that there are people within the TSAB who seem to feel that the aftermath of the Book of Darkness case wasn't handled like they'd want it to be.

(If you want another example, there's Jonah Jameson from Spiderman, who sees him as a criminal no matter what he does.)

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-06-18, 01:19   Link #212
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
It's a bit of a similar issue to nuclear weapons dominance: Despite all the protocols in place, and their commitment to using it only as a last line of defense, the US still has the largest number of nucelar arms in existence, thus making it potentially dangerous.

For Hayate though, she WAS KNOWN to have nearly caused a dimensional disaster. And even if she's now one of the most respectable people in the TSAB, some people just can't see the present and judges a person based on their past. Understandable, but not if you consider only that person's bad deeds without looking at the good sides.

It's called extreme stubborness and pig-headedness on part of Regius.

At the very least though, it does show that there are people within the TSAB who seem to feel that the aftermath of the Book of Darkness case wasn't handled like they'd want it to be.

The man is just asking for trouble *Shrugged*

Admiral Leti, Admiral Lindy, Admiral Chrono... Knight Carim (Who has an Admiral outfit), Graham, and possibly the three legendary Admirals...

Come on, he's either really brave, or very stupid... Or just wants to retire with a bang.

(There's Major Nakajima, but I don't think he could help much )
Old 2007-06-18, 01:22   Link #213
Nemesis

Okay i so want the cool erio show off scene soon.

ps. lets all hope for a scene where he's alone with enemies and has to unleash all his techiques.
Old 2007-06-18, 01:24   Link #214
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
The man is just asking for trouble *Shrugged*

Admiral Leti, Admiral Lindy, Admiral Chrono... Knight Carim (Who has an Admiral outfit), Graham, and possibly the three legendary Admirals...

Come on, he's either really brave, or very stupid... Or just wants to retire with a bang.

(There's Major Nakajima, but I don't think he could help much )
And I'm also guessing a little Starlight Breaker influence would help here. Not to mention Ragnarok Breaker and Thunder Jet, right?
Old 2007-06-18, 01:24   Link #215
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Okay i so want the cool erio show off scene soon.

ps. lets all hope for a scene where he's alone with enemies and has to unleash all his techiques.
"We must fight...! To run away!"

Seriously, One on One maybe, but like any light-weight hitter, he won't last long against many.

THough maybe all that punishment he took might teach him a thing or two

Quote:
And I'm also guessing a little Starlight Breaker influence would help here. Not to mention Ragnarok Breaker and Thunder Jet, right?
Lets not give him any ammo to use against them

Maybe they should all just move to Navy They seem to be more welcomed there...
Old 2007-06-18, 01:29   Link #216
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Lets not give him any ammo to use against them

Maybe they should all just move to Navy They seem to be more welcomed there...
I can't imagine Nanoha in the Navy Division. All of the Admirals would fight over who gets to be free of the White Devil's influnce
Old 2007-06-18, 01:33   Link #217
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I can't imagine Nanoha in the Navy Division. All of the Admirals would fight over who gets to be free of the White Devil's influnce
Nonsense! Recall my scenario?

Quote:
Spoiler:

It's always stuck with him
Old 2007-06-18, 01:36   Link #218
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Why use a rogue as a tank? It's simple really, Erio is a guy. Thus they can beat him to a bloody pulp, cut him up and no one is bothered by it. Start cutting Subaru up and someone might be bothered by that. I guess showing he can take a hit and stay standing isn't enough to impress Lutecia. Hopefully they can give him a bigger fight to help out there.

Well I don't know how leisurely Chrono and Carim were drinking tea. After all Chrono being the one who released the limiter will have to take some responsibility. He's probably watching going "what have I done...." Unless Carim is very distracting.

Yeah I can only see Erio fighting one on one. Though with the increased enemy count he may have some options. Like the speed demon we got this episode. Battle of the quick or something like that.
Old 2007-06-18, 01:42   Link #219
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Why use a rogue as a tank? It's simple really, Erio is a guy. Thus they can beat him to a bloody pulp, cut him up and no one is bothered by it. Start cutting Subaru up and someone might be bothered by that. I guess showing he can take a hit and stay standing isn't enough to impress Lutecia. Hopefully they can give him a bigger fight to help out there.
Really though, I don't know why Teana was complaining before, but so far he wasn't doing anything out of ordinary...

How the heck did he pass the B rank test?

Quote:
Well I don't know how leisurely Chrono and Carim were drinking tea. After all Chrono being the one who released the limiter will have to take some responsibility. He's probably watching going "what have I done...." Unless Carim is very distracting.
Nah, he's not one to harp on the past

Focus on the present! Look at what's in front of you...!

*cough*

Quote:
Yeah I can only see Erio fighting one on one. Though with the increased enemy count he may have some options. Like the speed demon we got this episode. Battle of the quick or something like that.
Again, I haven't watch it, but maybe she'll be Fate's opponent, as soon as she buffs up abit more
Old 2007-06-18, 01:43   Link #220
Key Board
Carbon

Actually HQ confirms that Nanoha had at least some of her restrictions removed
Closed Thread