AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-05-12, 07:09   Link #161
JMvS
Rawrrr!

I have to check by rewatching the episodes, but I always assumed those plasma blades were solid blades diffusing plasma.
JMvS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 19:11   Link #162
animalia

How many volumes of Mobile Suit Variations: Ace Pilot Story are there?
animalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 11:50   Link #163
Derringer
Bluefin Distribution
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenemis View Post
?

Plasma is just ionised gas, with mostly freed electrons.
Yes. I'm being misleading. It's because of those freed electrons that plasma is susceptible to electromagnetic radiation, which isn't necessarily true of things that are regarded as "gas." Stars which are made out of plasma, can't really be "gas."
Derringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-14, 02:21   Link #164
fizzmaister
The Tall One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenemis View Post
?

Plasma is just ionised gas, with mostly freed electrons.
You have to realize the huge difference between real plasma and Sci-fi plasma. One is just the fourth state of matter while one is almost magical, being surpassed only by the magic particle of the series (if their is one) like GN particles.
Old 2008-06-04, 10:21   Link #165
Lorindor

Spoiler for Gundam ZZ:

Last edited by 4Tran; 2008-06-04 at 11:43. Reason: Added spoiler tags.
Lorindor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 11:47   Link #166
4Tran

Spoiler for Gundam ZZ:
Old 2008-06-04, 13:55   Link #167
Lorindor

Okay... Lame explanation.

Well, you're right. It's more connected to the substitution of Char with Glemy. But the all over change in tone of the series came from a change of director...
Lorindor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 20:08   Link #168
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorindor View Post
Well, you're right. It's more connected to the substitution of Char with Glemy. But the all over change in tone of the series came from a change of director...
Once again, there was no change of directors in ZZ. Tomino was always the director.
Old 2008-06-05, 16:33   Link #169
X207
Gamyūsa

has there been any new info on gundam 00 se2? i dont really see too much details about se2 out atm aside from a synopsis which describes se1.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 17:27   Link #170
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran View Post
Spoiler for Gundam ZZ:
Actually the clone rumor has no real basis. It was just a fan-created rumor. Here's the a "new" lowdown courtesy of the latest chapter of "The Plot to Assassinate Gihren":

Look around. Within this building is a microcosm of the Principality, so to speak. The lower section are the general citizens seating and the wall box seating are for the aristocrats and influential individuals. The box in the center is reserved exclusively for the Principality royal family. From there, those with higher influential power and money gets a better seat. They change with the rise and fall of power. Interesting, don't you think? Look at the 5th box from the right. That's the Toto family box. That family was a ruined aristocracy, but three years ago they purchased that box. Several years before that, they adopted that child, Glemmy, as their eldest child.

Adopted?

Correct. The Toto family was a ruined aristocracy with no heir to the top. But, in the end like many ruined aristocracies, they sold their family name. You could say they were well off, spending the rest of their years with that money. As soon as they adopted Glemmy, their financial situation improved.

What of the child's lineage?

Unknown. No one knows. However, the Toto family is merely taking advantage of the child to make a comeback and so that they could buy the box seat. So, that child is the "illegitimate son of His Excellency Giren," or so say the rising rumors.

I see.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-05, 20:13   Link #171
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
has there been any new info on gundam 00 se2? i dont really see too much details about se2 out atm aside from a synopsis which describes se1.
Usually when a new Gundam series comes out in the fall, info start popping up in magazines in July, with maybe a sneak peek in June as Gundam 00 season 1 had. So its possible that new info comes out as early as this week in this month's mags, though I'd expect the bulk of the info next month and after...
Old 2008-06-06, 09:31   Link #172
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman View Post
Usually when a new Gundam series comes out in the fall, info start popping up in magazines in July, with maybe a sneak peek in June as Gundam 00 season 1 had. So its possible that new info comes out as early as this week in this month's mags, though I'd expect the bulk of the info next month and after...
*exhales*...., please..... I just can't forget about what happened in Gundam 00.... I felt for sorry for Lockon and I'm Still Hate That Prick Ali Al-Sachez.....

(yeah, how could he survived at the end? ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! please!! No more killing! it's so disturbing.......)

I just want to clear my head and see the therapist although i've finished watching S1 but i don't know why some anime shows can affect my everyday life since Chrono Crusade (Due the bad ending) to Mai otome till i couldn't study.......
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-06, 10:24   Link #173
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
ty very much, i wasnt sure how early to expect new info to come in. i really look forward to what secrets se2 holds.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-25, 00:36   Link #174
jimmy336699

Eugene

I've moved to Eugene a long time,
but I don't find any gundam plastic store here.
Are here somebody know where it is...?
jimmy336699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 02:58   Link #175
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

was a bit confused by episode 25 the last minute of the episode...

it was the part where that (chinese?) girl and her (bodyguard?) went to visit that technician guy...and she's like let me see how everything's going...and he shows her the first gundam...and the translation said she said "ah...the first gundam to be equipped with a solar furnace...the 0 Gundam"...and then she looks at exia, and says that's the 00 Gundam

the part that confused me was...0 gundam...the "first" to be equipped with the solar furnace? weren't they already (the 4 in the show) using solar furnaces? and isn't that 0 gundam tieria's gundam?

was slightly confused, someone please explain it to me :X
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-26, 10:53   Link #176
Terra

The 0 Gundam was the prototype Gundam and first one built. The Gundams used in the series were 3rd generation suits. Th 0 Gundam is the Gundam you see in ep 1 saving Setsuna as a kid. No it is not Tieria's Gundam as that was Virtue/Nadleeh.
Old 2008-06-26, 21:58   Link #177
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

so exia is considered the "double 0" gundam? and so we don't know who's piloting the 0 gundam right? and why pull it out now...cuz they're lacking gundams? also...wouldn't that mean this prototype is "weaker" than the other ones?

and what did they mean by the first gundam to use a solar furnace?

btw thanks for explaining the first part
Old 2008-06-26, 22:43   Link #178
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
so exia is considered the "double 0" gundam? and so we don't know who's piloting the 0 gundam right? and why pull it out now...cuz they're lacking gundams? also...wouldn't that mean this prototype is "weaker" than the other ones?
No 00 Gundam is not the Exia. Its new. 0 Gundam is much weaker than the other Gundams, so they've been hiding it around for the whole time. They aren't pulling it out, just testing to see if its GN Drive worked on the 00.

Quote:
and what did they mean by the first gundam to use a solar furnace?
She meant that 0 Gundam was the first Gundam ever made (A Gundam being an MS powered by a solar furnace/GN Drive).
Old 2008-06-27, 01:48   Link #179
Paladinoras
Pancakes

That person in the mask at the end of s1 of 00 is Graham, right?
Man, reminds of me of Neo and Mu.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 02:08   Link #180
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
No 00 Gundam is not the Exia. Its new. 0 Gundam is much weaker than the other Gundams, so they've been hiding it around for the whole time. They aren't pulling it out, just testing to see if its GN Drive worked on the 00.

She meant that 0 Gundam was the first Gundam ever made (A Gundam being an MS powered by a solar furnace/GN Drive).
mmm, i see, thank you! so in other words, they're most likely not gonna use 0 gundam, just using 0 gundam's solar furnace on the 00 gundam since most of the solar furnaces on the 3rd generation gundams got destroyed :X...i have to go rewatch that last part...they mentioned something about Exia, thats why i thought they meant that 00 gundam was exia...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
That person in the mask at the end of s1 of 00 is Graham, right?
Man, reminds of me of Neo and Mu.
yes, that person is Graham...lol, idk how he survived an explosion like that at point blank range...but if he managed to survive, that should mean that setsuna should survive too...hopefully setsuna won't have a weird @$$ mask like that too >.<