AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-24, 08:54   Link #141
Wrath88
Kissing...

Reverse voyeurism is full of lol. Kind of reminds me of the recent Shin Koihime Musou, it hurts much more when the person is completely innocent in saying the thing.
Old 2009-12-10, 11:13   Link #142
Vree

Have you guys read the crossover extra with Fairy Tail? It wasn't much, just a bit of fan appeal, but it was cute.
Vree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 11:56   Link #143
OliverTwist

61-62 are out and are my favorite chapters in quite awhile. Finally seems like there's a little progress on the Shinigawa/Adachi front, which is awesome, as well as a little Chiba/Makoto action.

Just pains me to know that there are over 80 more unscanslated chapters out there though
OliverTwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 18:03   Link #144
Sol Falling

61-62: Man, Shinigawa's an idiot. I feel so sorry for him.

This isn't new or anything, but Adachi with her hair down is pretty cute.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 19:13   Link #145
Who

61/62: Adachi should lend her glasses to Shinigawa. Chiba should lend some of his common sense. As a matter of fact, anyone's would do. It was still lolworthy.

63-current chapter: we need them scanslated.
Who is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 19:19   Link #146
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I hate it when an author ruins a perfectly good plot moment to extend the life of the series... It woulda been nice if Shinagawa and Adachi went on their date in Kyoto...
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 19:27   Link #147
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I hate it when an author ruins a perfectly good plot moment to extend the life of the series... It woulda been nice if Shinagawa and Adachi went on their date in Kyoto...
Yea . . . good thing that didn't happen here. Shinigawa's an idiot for not realizing that it's Adachi already. He should have at least asked her for her name if he likes her so much. He was also being a punk by not saying straight up that he made other plans with another girl already. If he had been honest and said he made plans with a girl without glasses in the courtyard thing, Adachi could have said "Yea, I know. That was me." It sucks for Shinigawa, but I don't really feel bad for him. He's only been cockblocking himself, so no pity from me.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 20:59   Link #148
Kunagisa

Did the series get licensed at some point that scans got slowed down? Kinda impossible to discuss this when some people are like whooping 80 chapters ahead/behind of you (144 came out a week or two ago).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-18, 21:02   Link #149
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You weren't expecting to happen, were you? It was obvious that Shinagawa was going to screw up somehow. Well... that's all what he does anyway.
Old 2009-12-18, 21:59   Link #150
Who

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Did the series get licensed at some point that scans got slowed down? Kinda impossible to discuss this when some people are like whooping 80 chapters ahead/behind of you (144 came out a week or two ago).
Only by Chuang Yi, which is a Singaporean company, but apparently they translate it to English as well.
As far as I know, most scans are available solely in Chinese but the raws are all available.
Old 2009-12-19, 03:59   Link #151
d3ad3r

Any J -> E TL wants to do this? And I mean one that can TL this pretty fast. Guess not. Then we'll have to wait for Mahou-X to catch up. Whenever they do.
Oh, and if someone knows where to find HQ RAWs please PM me with a link.

Last edited by d3ad3r; 2009-12-19 at 04:18.
d3ad3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-12-23, 22:56   Link #152
Who

Chapter 63 is out! What a surprise given the time in between updates. Sign of things to come?
Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Old 2009-12-29, 00:18   Link #153
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vree View Post
Have you guys read the crossover extra with Fairy Tail? It wasn't much, just a bit of fan appeal, but it was cute.
I just read the crossover and all i can say is LOL

was cute indeed, Erza was great with Rinka chasing after her

totally loved Adachi's magic powers
Old 2009-12-30, 16:00   Link #154
Miles Teg

For the French speaking (reading) member of the forum, Pika edition will start releasing this manga starting in March.

The French title will be "Drôles de racailles" you can translate that into "Funny/strange scum" (a very bad wordplay with Drôle). With a title like that they already have an excuse if the manga don't sell. After all I have read the title two and three time but it's only today that I have decided to read the synopsis without that I will have never make the connection between "Yankee-kun to Megane-chan" and this awful title
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 18:28   Link #155
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

69-71 is out~!

Another hilarious set of chapters. I'm still laughing about Shinagawa's game addiction, but this time with an even funnier addition: Mako-tan!

I totally want them to meet in real life, lol.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 20:56   Link #156
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
69-71 is out~!

Another hilarious set of chapters. I'm still laughing about Shinagawa's game addiction, but this time with an even funnier addition: Mako-tan!

I totally want them to meet in real life, lol.
Lol, yeah that part was hilarious I bet if we skim through the spoiler, we will see Mako-tan sticking to Shinagawa in the upcoming chapters. I cant wait
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-03, 20:58   Link #157
Who

It's about time the series is scanned at a decent pace. Kudos on joint coordination between the two groups doing it.
Old 2010-02-25, 00:13   Link #158
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Chapter 72 is out and is pretty much what you expect from the series but has that Akira guy shown up before, can't quite recall if he has or not.

Well something I found out also, is this awesome news! for a live action this is def something I'd love to see!
Old 2010-02-25, 00:21   Link #159
Who

Oh crapppppppppppppp. I wanted an animated series (and more chapters) but that's the next best thing.

Second best news of 2010.
Old 2010-02-25, 11:14   Link #160
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Hooray for the Live action drama! Hopefully, there will be an anime in the future.

Tags
shonen