AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-12, 23:53   Link #341
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Yet you still don't comment on it XD

Well I get a little perfectionist , one time in WoW i had a pretty bad computer and i couldnt tell but my paladin had the very OLD human face >< and he was 50ish. (back when cap was 60) and restarted and deleted him. didn't even think of transfering the stuff over XD
Old 2012-04-13, 00:00   Link #342
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

By the way, I am on Israphel server, as Erudite, if anyone is interested in grouping or doing stuff together ;-)

And good job on your character Fox, looks very unique.
Old 2012-04-13, 00:05   Link #343
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Yet you still don't comment on it XD
Well I don't like judging other people's characters. I think yours looks fine though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
By the way, I am on Israphel server, as Erudite, if anyone is interested in grouping or doing stuff together ;-)

And good job on your character Fox, looks very unique.
As Elyos or as Asmo?

Also after checking it looks like I have Asmo characters on Tiamat on that other account, only a level 21 and 11 though. I never really got too far into the game.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 00:12   Link #344
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Well thank you guys, sadly me and Syn can't join Sien ><
Old 2012-04-13, 00:46   Link #345
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Well I don't like judging other people's characters. I think yours looks fine though.

As Elyos or as Asmo?

Also after checking it looks like I have Asmo characters on Tiamat on that other account, only a level 21 and 11 though. I never really got too far into the game.
As Elyos
Old 2012-04-13, 00:50   Link #346
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu View Post
Do I have to pay $15 a month for subscription in Tera? If I wont even bother, I already wasted too much money on WoW and I will not go down that path again.
So in the end you're judgind the game because it has monthly cost. It has monthly cost because it's something special. And $15 in a month surely won't bankrupt you. WoW charges additional fees for all the goddamn expansion packs on it .. No wonder you used so much money for it. TERA doesnt. Its one time purchase plus monthly fee. Additionally, there is an ingame system called Chronoscrolls in place which allows you to buy and sell ingame time within the game using the currency in game. The way this works is that if I buy 30 days, I can turn it into chronoscroll to sell to another player for gold. I make a quick buck, the other person gets 30 days of gametime for '' FREE ''. So if you play the game a lot, you can keep playing for free if you can make enough money monthly to buy the scrolls. And because the game comes with 30 days free time with it, some users will ever only spend the initial cost of the game, which is $49.99.
Old 2012-04-13, 01:02   Link #347
Xacual

Apparently the surveys are bugged? I see people in chat mentioning them and I haven't really gotten any leveling my priest either.

Edit: Looks like they removed the surveys that give a ton of gear and instead you have to complete stuff in game, access the Atlas thing and then you can send yourself stuff from there, doesn't seem to give gear though I might just not be high enough level to see it.

Also I don't mind playing Asmo somewhere if people are cool with that.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-04-13 at 02:18.
Old 2012-04-13, 02:58   Link #348
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Not sure I'll stick with this. It's really grindy, but without the benefit of a plot I care about at least somewhat like I did with SWTOR. It is the most visually impressive MMO I've played though--Tera of course looks better, but it's new.

It's probably not something I'll play a lot, and something I may play mostly to get pretty screenshots.

Really wish there was an easy way to hide the UI completely so I can take prettier pictures, though.

So cute. <3

Unfortunately the beauty is ruined by idiots who make horrifying abominations with the facegen. I saw a small army of bobblehead dolls in the main city...
Old 2012-04-13, 03:27   Link #349
Xion Valkyrie

Anybody an Eylos on Siel at 32+?

For some reason the Atlas didn't give me credit for killing Kromede, and now I'm 51 and there's no way I can find some group to do the fire temple lol....

Just need someone to group up with so I can enter the temple.

Edit: actually, probably need a healer. She still hits really hard and I don't do nearly enough damage to solo her before she kills me.

Last edited by Xion Valkyrie; 2012-04-13 at 03:41.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 04:47   Link #350
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
Anybody an Eylos on Siel at 32+?

For some reason the Atlas didn't give me credit for killing Kromede, and now I'm 51 and there's no way I can find some group to do the fire temple lol....

Just need someone to group up with so I can enter the temple.

Edit: actually, probably need a healer. She still hits really hard and I don't do nearly enough damage to solo her before she kills me.
Well I'm leveling a chanter, I got up to 11 before I logged off. You'd probably find someone to help you with it before I get up to 30+ though.

Old 2012-04-13, 05:32   Link #351
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Well I'm leveling a chanter, I got up to 11 before I logged off. You'd probably find someone to help you with it before I get up to 30+ though.
O_O actually I need your help for a mentorship quest. Apparently I need to mentor a 11-19 and collect some shells or something...

What's your IGN? XD
Old 2012-04-13, 06:16   Link #352
Xacual

The chanter I'm leveling is Veriti, I'll probably be on most of tomorrow.

Old 2012-04-13, 16:09   Link #353
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Why the hate for askin for a opinion on my character? XD Why care that I like to hear others opinions? Hmm?

People these days.

Anyways, Syn she does look cute, I like the freckles >_> Makes her even more lolish
But I'm also on the same side as Syn, It still feels too grindy and I might not bother playin again, We'll see. ><
Old 2012-04-13, 17:32   Link #354
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Hmmm, I just got handed a key for the OBT.... guess I'll waste some bandwidth and dinker with it for a bit just for a change of pace from Skyrim before Secret World comes out. Guess I should ask how much space TERA occupies...

Heh... a "hole in reality called a nexus where *things* stream out and terro------", sounds a bit Rifty

edit: downloader is saying its going to take 2-4 days to download --- suddnely I lose all interest, imagine

Last edited by Vexx; 2012-04-13 at 18:14.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 18:22   Link #355
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Teara's download is SLOOOOW! mess with the P2P to see which makes it go faster, as to how large it is I'm not sure.

Problem is you're downloading the entire game. go to the settings on the right and click the P2P option.
Old 2012-04-13, 18:42   Link #356
Xacual

It seems next to impossible to find mentors for the quests now, last time I played you could find one pretty fast but now ugh. Wanting to do the level 11-19 one on a few of my characters for the coins so my chanter can have decent gear at 26 and no luck at all.

Old 2012-04-13, 18:49   Link #357
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Hmmm, I just got handed a key for the OBT.... guess I'll waste some bandwidth and dinker with it for a bit just for a change of pace from Skyrim before Secret World comes out. Guess I should ask how much space TERA occupies...

Heh... a "hole in reality called a nexus where *things* stream out and terro------", sounds a bit Rifty

edit: downloader is saying its going to take 2-4 days to download --- suddnely I lose all interest, imagine
TERA folder is about 25GB or so. Well, was the last time I checked. With the new updates pushing forward it may exceed over 30GB. By the way, downloading TERA will be significantly faster if you delete your TERA folder, reinstall the TERA Launcher and then manually download the game using a download manager. The TERA launcher gives me like 1.5-2MB/s but the TERA files in a zip come at 15MB/s.

Link for the files.

Anyway OBT starts in a week so you're not in a hurry. Today is the name reservation but you won't be able to participate in that as a free player.

Kyoro : At least get the name right -_-
Old 2012-04-13, 18:59   Link #358
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
TERA folder is about 25GB or so. Well, was the last time I checked. With the new updates pushing forward it may exceed over 30GB. By the way, downloading TERA will be significantly faster if you delete your TERA folder, reinstall the TERA Launcher and then manually download the game using a download manager. The TERA launcher gives me like 1.5-2MB/s but the TERA files in a zip come at 15MB/s.

Link for the files.

Anyway OBT starts in a week so you're not in a hurry. Today is the name reservation but you won't be able to participate in that as a free player.

Kyoro : At least get the name right -_-
Well, that cuts me out... I have a 1.5MB/s connection and a suggested monthly transfer limit of 75GB (wireless land line) if I'm being a 'good net neighbor' with our mom'n'pop business ISP.

Yew mus bee one'o'them there fieburrr peeple
Old 2012-04-13, 19:14   Link #359
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
It seems next to impossible to find mentors for the quests now, last time I played you could find one pretty fast but now ugh. Wanting to do the level 11-19 one on a few of my characters for the coins so my chanter can have decent gear at 26 and no luck at all.
I will mentor you =D

Btw, how does the mentor system work, do I need to have a match quest, or can I just be mentoring you and you'll get credit for your stuff, and I can get credit for my stuff.
Old 2012-04-13, 19:40   Link #360
Xacual

As far as I know we have to have the matching quest, so it would be Toxic Instruction or whatever, then we meet up near Verteron and there are these Tainted Ininas, we both loot the same item and we get credit for each one. It's pretty easy. There are other mentor quests too for other level ranges.

Tags
aion, mmorpg, ncsoft, windows