AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2011-12-17, 06:30   Link #6301
WhiteWings

Goddess sparkle? I'm going go back and look at it.

I am still not sure if the conclusion to the series is not that far away (30~50 chapters) would be a good thing or a bad thing.
Old 2011-12-17, 06:42   Link #6302
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Did anybody notice that goddess sparkle around Elsie?
I think that's just her sensor going Doron doron doron doron
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 06:52   Link #6303
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I have a feeling that Chihiro gonna be the final boss... (of this whole Goddess arc at least)

Keima gonna get Ayumi Goddess, definitely, but Chihiro gonna catch them kisssing.... and get a hole in her broken heart the size of 20 matured spirits...

If that's the case, TWGoK will have Chihiro ending... The 6 Goddess set up the barriers to weaken the Weiss, while Keima have to get close and personal to save Chihiro
I hope this won't happen
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 09:26   Link #6304
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I hope this won't happen
I hope it will happen.
Old 2011-12-17, 12:18   Link #6305
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
I have a feeling that Chihiro gonna be the final boss... (of this whole Goddess arc at least)

Keima gonna get Ayumi Goddess, definitely, but Chihiro gonna catch them kisssing.... and get a hole in her broken heart the size of 20 matured spirits...

If that's the case, TWGoK will have Chihiro ending... The 6 Goddess set up the barriers to weaken the Weiss, while Keima have to get close and personal to save Chihiro
That would be a sad way to end it for Chihiro even, for Keima to have to capture Chihiro again and once again when the problem is averted to break it again because he doesn't have real feelings is just cruel.

If Weiss can be nurtured in that cave there would be not point for the to go into a host a feed on her negative energy so having such a scenario is unlike, However I'm sure she has an important role to do, maybe the last goddess host, for the seventh goddess.

I think we all forget to consider Keima's look at romance with real girls, if we take that into consideration a true love route seems less and less likely, it doesn't help that we are not given any indication of Keima liking anybody.
Old 2011-12-17, 12:27   Link #6306
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
I hope this won't happen
It make the most sense through. Keima gonna be the key player against the final boss, and he so far only shows his ability to capture girl heart -> he gonna have to capture the final boss. This will effectively solve Chihiro issue (rather than explain to her everything, pull her along and put the case on hold), and assist Keima's character development (toward 3D girl) as well.

Rather than a big battle of spell craft and gigantic monsters, where Keima being kept side-lined

We all knew this Goddess arc is slowly devouring Keima's deep inside. As not only the pressure of saving and protecting girls made him going against his principal (as he put it "turn into demons"). Furthermore, for the first time, he acknowledged being involved into actual relationship (in oppose to Tenri and Haqua,where somehow he still don't think much about their affection).

Maybe this time Keima gonna capture Chihiro with his actual feeling, with actually preparing the consequences, and therefore do not step up bold moves like (fake) love proposing and forced kisses

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2011-12-17 at 13:06.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 14:03   Link #6307
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
That would be a sad way to end it for Chihiro even, for Keima to have to capture Chihiro again and once again when the problem is averted to break it again because he doesn't have real feelings is just cruel.
In fact I like that scenario only if Keima develops real feelings for Chihiro.
I don't want that he is "forced" to love her...

I believe that he always showed "unusual reactions" to her. Also in her first arc, he was so depressed by her insults...
Chihiro's actions have always had a strong emotional impact on Keima.

Probably he'll never love her back, and I'm just daydreaming, but if we look at the way their relation has been developed so far, it would be the most appropriate one to be turned into a love relationship.

Last edited by Ryuutai; 2011-12-17 at 14:32.
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 16:38   Link #6308
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
I hope this won't happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
I hope it will happen.
I hope neither happens.

/gadfly
Old 2011-12-17, 17:30   Link #6309
Xenosnake
Badass

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWings View Post
Goddess sparkle? I'm going go back and look at it.

I am still not sure if the conclusion to the series is not that far away (30~50 chapters) would be a good thing or a bad thing.
Naw, it's gonna go on forever. They just introduce a new boss.
Xenosnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-17, 19:16   Link #6310
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
I hope neither happens.

/gadfly
So long as Chihiro does't force herself on Keima the other girls won't follow suit. We'd have an ugly scene where Keima goes totally jelly in the presence of aggressive girls.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 00:49   Link #6311
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Chihiro could be the sixth ranger goddess
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 05:17   Link #6312
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
So long as Chihiro does't force herself on Keima the other girls won't follow suit. We'd have an ugly scene where Keima goes totally jelly in the presence of aggressive girls.
If I learned to know Chihiro at least a bit (in general, she is really unpredictable), I don't think that she means to force herself on Keima.
Probably she already gave up on him, romantically; what she hopes now, is only to repair their friendship. She could do it, expressing her "sorry" to him through the song that she is writing.
Old 2011-12-19, 03:53   Link #6313
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Yui shall come to Shiori and teach her about crossdressing love. Keima as crossdresser and Yui as crossdresser.

Me: Shiori, I saw Keima get raped in a yaoi doujinshi... Wanna see? XD
Old 2011-12-19, 05:10   Link #6314
Huatuo
Supreme Commander

Location: Beyond the heaven within the Gensokyo above the netherworld inside the Takeda house in Ikebukuro...?
What happening in the manga RIGHT NOW is getting INTERESTING......(With all the Ayumi, Chihiro, Keima stuffs.......And also the weiss) BUT what gonna happen NEXT is VERY INTERESTING........hhehehehehehee.......
Huatuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 15:36   Link #6315
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
If I learned to know Chihiro at least a bit (in general, she is really unpredictable), I don't think that she means to force herself on Keima.
Probably she already gave up on him, romantically; what she hopes now, is only to repair their friendship. She could do it, expressing her "sorry" to him through the song that she is writing.
Sorry? What exactly would Chihiro be apologizing for?
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-19, 15:55   Link #6316
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Sorry? What exactly would Chihiro be apologizing for?
For the fact that she always makes fun of him. Keima told her that he tricked her for that reason.
Old 2011-12-19, 22:11   Link #6317
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Chihiro should apologise and give Keima her body.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 01:32   Link #6318
Lisemer

If she gives him a galge, that could work better.
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 01:35   Link #6319
Shadow5YA

What galge could she give that Keima isn't already playing?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 07:03   Link #6320
ellifeedn
Thinker

One where her character can be played in a game.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen