AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-02, 15:11   Link #61
Coruja

Sounds great! I can't wait for this!
Coruja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 11:24   Link #62
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
Aaaand for people as impatient as I am, here's a cut of GRANRODEO's ROSE HIP-BULLET
Ooh, nice. I should probably stop listening to this, given how much I'll hear it once the anime starts airing, but somehow I just keep going....
Old 2010-09-19, 04:03   Link #63
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
This is a bit of late news, but hey, better than not informed aren't we?

There is going to be pre-airing stream of episode 1 in Nico-nico, Bandai Channel and one more site that I couldn't remember. Time and date: 23 September, 6 pm ~ 7 pm, JPT. It's a livestream, so far that I know, so make sure people who are planning to watch them go to the site a wee bit before 6 pm! And setting up those streaming thingy ofc...

It sucks that I won't be able to view the livestream thanks to trashy net at that time Ah well, will wait for someone to rip it and sneak upload it without Aniplex knowledge~~

P.S: Any mistake please correct it! I'm having serious jetlag with iPhone as my connector orz

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-30, 21:03   Link #64
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Aniplex USA announced that Togainu will be streamed online. No info about where/when yet, though.
Old 2010-09-30, 21:23   Link #65
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...treamed-online

Link to the news.
Old 2010-10-06, 08:04   Link #66
LKK

ANN has posted more information about the streaming. It'll be on a 6 day delay from the Japanese initial broadcast. The stream will be region blocked to North America only. (Source)

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 08:54   Link #67
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

I forgot this was coming out. *adds another anime to her list*

- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 09:59   Link #68
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
ANN has posted more information about the streaming. It'll be on a 6 day delay from the Japanese initial broadcast. The stream will be region blocked to North America only. (Source)
That means I can watch it legally, but I might watch it RAW first since I'm inpatient although this is good news that more people are picking up simulcasts for legal viewing besides Crunchyroll, AnimeNetwork, and Funi

I can't wait to see this anime since the description sounded interesting

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 10:17   Link #69
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

I'm amused that the Funi stream for Black Butler II was on Wednesday and now this one is on Wednesday too, clearly Wednesday is meant to be my watch pretty boys day.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-06, 10:27   Link #70
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

its sound so interesting ...its on my must-watch list
Old 2010-10-07, 13:54   Link #71
Horse

Well this was... eh. I'm not sure yet.

> Talking heads. Nothing spectacular in the animation and it's only the first episode.
> 1% manliness. 0.001% homolust.
> Pretty sure nothing from the first PV was in this episode.
> Censored on TV.

But it's only the introduction... Guess I shouldn't be judging it before the 2nd episode...

Also, DVD only (December 22) with 2 episodes per disc and bonus CD containing the ending themes & seiyuu chat.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-07, 15:16   Link #72
Katapan
俺様祭り

Well, eh indeed.

"Eh" mostly because the opening sort of made me rage for various reasons. & really, underanimated much? I can only hope it's not finished, but uh, what are the odds? ROSE HIP-BULLET certainly deserved bad ass animation to go along with it, it didn't happen. At least the art's great, but considering there isn't that much of it...

The episode itself was decent enough. I was honestly expecting better art, but the atmosphere feels spot on. Plus, really, it's Togainu no Chi animated - I can squeal at every little bit of Keisuke moving (even though his hair's a mess most of the time, baww). The preview's got me excited for the other characters, too~ They don't look half bad either!
Old 2010-10-07, 18:44   Link #73
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

I think the OP will probably get revised later, a la Shaft. They were working on the first episode right down to the wire.

ETA: I'm happy with the pacing of the first episode! Kudos to the anime writer.

ETA 2: Yeah, one of the reps just tweeted that the OP is going to be powered-up next time, haha.
Old 2010-10-08, 01:32   Link #74
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
LOL they spent budget on animating the fights-what happened to the OP? *cough*

Anyway just managed to watch this~ I am a tad bit disappointed that the animation is not really up to what I hoped, but this is not too bad. Or maybe I'm too spoiled after re-watching Star-Driver animation fab-ness. The fight is still fluid though so I'm not that disappointed, even though it has one moment that raises my eyebrow :3 Sucks that it was censored when 'dat homicide scene happens though :/ (And is it my imagination, or does the blood colour is too bright red?)

Also, I'm so glad they managed to compress the prologue part (i.e: Before Akira go to Toshima). I don't really miss the really boring part on the interrogation and proposal from Ema And I went 'WHAT WHAT WHAT DOES SHIKI APPEARS NOW?! /o/' when I saw the leathers lol~ Midorin, don't forget your 'kuroi voice' lateeeeeer~~ :3

On a serious note, I really love the ending part where Akira got shaken up and loses his cool, stoic facade when he realizes how brutal Toshima is compared to his everyday punk life before. And new Kanako Itou song is <3 /accidentally ignored the credits ;_;

Preview... Gunji is crazy, man And Kyousuke shows up! Not that I like Kyousuke, but I need to show my enthusiasm... Ossan and Rin too~

Sucks for me for not having access to CR sub even though I can do without sub.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-08, 04:11   Link #75
Kakkou
Tch.

Slideshow OP, really bright blood and average animation and art, quite the dull start imo. Maybe it had something to do with the fact I don't particularly like Shiki so the last bit of the ep was kinda meh to me (I can tell some are out to kill me right now). It did fine for an introduction I suppose, but I hope they deliver the quality displayed with the first PV and that the director/storyboarder/whoever is responsible for all those diagonal camera shots to please tone down on them. There was way too many of those.

I spy Rin in the preview, huzzah!
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-09, 15:29   Link #76
Alex Keller
Infornographer

Send a message via AIM to Alex Keller
I saw the first ep yesterday.
The animation wasn't nearly as good as I thought it'd be :/
The score's pretty impressive though.
Alex Keller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 10:32   Link #77
LKK

ANN announced that it has suspended the stream for Togainu indefinitely. [Source]

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 11:41   Link #78
Katapan
俺様祭り

Woo. The OP animation's indeed been touched up in episode 2 (a good deal of the second part, really). Not that it's gotten amazing additions, but it is much better to start every episode with rather than just... stills.

Not watching the episode itself with terrible live-streaming quality though, I'll comment on it later with a better video quality.

And lolANN. It is pretty stupid that Togainu has to be cancelled because of the OreImo leak... (I know, Aniplex and all, but still, the shows couldn't have less in common.)
Old 2010-10-14, 14:16   Link #79
Horse

About ep2: Just no. I give up on you, A-1. The art is downright horrible low budget hentai quality. Characters disappearing from the frame too soon. No mouth movements on audio. I GIVE UP.
Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-14, 18:53   Link #80
Tworble

I was expecting more from the trailer, but it is still enjoyable enough to keep watching. I don't think cutting out the bl is artistically justified at this juncture however, as anyone with an ounce of testosterone has dropped it already.
Tworble is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boys love, josei, violence