AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2014-02-03, 20:10   Link #50521
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

HEAT round are meant for shooting tanks, not girls in tights. Rail accelerated HEAT rounds on the other hand...

*hides Gin's HiMAT 120mm cannons*

Hey Demino can I use your idea for a SHOOTiNG ST@R Movie War?
Old 2014-02-04, 03:36   Link #50522
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Question: is this line too risque?
Quote:
"Oh?" Shima put a hand and doodled on Dan's chest, and one of his heads turned to jelly.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 04:34   Link #50523
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Replace risque with extreme.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 05:20   Link #50524
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@meister: which idea? I have so many
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-04, 06:22   Link #50525
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Finished a bit of it. Little hint: Shima Ryoko is NOT an OC. hik hik hik
Quote:
Summer vacation shouldn't be spent like this! He'd finally finished the fifth delivery, and Dan was in no hurry to get back. It was a hot day, one he'd much rather spend on the beach. Cooling down. Ogling cute girls in bikinis. Anything but delivering meals all throughout town on foot. The Gotanda Eatery had always been more of a walk-in and eat restaurant, but for some reason Dan's grandfather hit upon the idea of having pack lunches delivered to regular customers. The number of orders usually meant Dan had to make multiple trips throughout the day, all on foot. If you're going to put up a delivery service give me a motorbike to carry the meals around! Or even just a bicycle.

The only rest Dan could get in between delivery runs was on the walk back, thus he took his time. As such, he took the long route back. Through this path, he crossed his old friend Ichika's house and stopped. Despite himself, Dan could not but groan.

What I wouldn't give to be stuck in a school full of hot girls. Gotanda let out a breath. His friend Orimura Ichika was the only male student at IS Academy, a position Dan jealously wished had happened to him. If for no other reason than Ichika's too dense to appreciate having a highschool girl harem. Orimura hadn't yet dropped by during the Summer, which made Dan wonder if he'd been held up at school. The thought only made him even more jealous.

Dan was about to continue on back to the Eatery when something caught his eye.

Strange. Dan looked at a small plain white envelope, shoved haphazardly into the front door. Without another thought, he pulled the rumpled envelope from it's place. No stamps, no return address. All that was written was Ichika's name and an equally cryptic message:

Open before 8 o'clock, then RUN!

"What." Dan muttered. The scrawl made utterly no sense. Maybe it's a raffle ticket? Dan shook the envelope. It felt like a plastic card inside, a credit card or playing card. Or maybe it's a girl's confession? Dan fought the temptation to just rip it open and find out; had he more time, he would have pried the package open with some hot steam. A second longer, he toyed with the envelope. Finally, he shoved it into his shirt pocket, deciding to forward it to Ichika the next day.

No sooner had he taken a few steps when a figure stood in his way.

He stopped and took a breath. 'Drop dead gorgeous' was going through Dan's head the moment he saw her approach him. Her hair was long and black, and in the light it almost melded with the equally dark cloak she wore on her shoulders. Despite the cloak, he could make out her curves from the form-fitting sweater she wore underneath. Her eyes were sly, and Dan could not be sure whether his heart was beating fast in love or in fear.

Is that a sword? He gulped. "Who're you?" A half-second later: "Can I have your phone number?"

There was a chuckle in her voice, as the edge of her lips broke into a slight smile. "Shima, Ryoko." Her eyes focused on his chest, and Dan realized it was the envelope in his jacket pocket she was staring at. "Are you Orimura Ichika?"

On one hand, Dan was tempted to say yes. Any chance to get to know a girl better. On the other hand, the small part of his brain that was still thinking reminded him of the sword at her waist. He'd heard Ichika complain recently about being sent on missions and being nearly beaten to death by girls in armor, only now did Dan think that there might be some truth to that.

"Uhm, no. Actually, I'm one of Ichika's friends." Dan blubbered, trying to think of something cool to say. For some reason, all of the pickup lines he'd memorized at home were not coming to mind. While he was taking his time thinking (something that Dan admittedly did not do very well when in the presence of women), Ryoko closed the distance.

"Oh?" Shima put forth her hand and doodled on Dan's chest, and one of his heads turned to jelly. "Can you tell me where he I can find him, then?"

"Well, that depends." Gotanda chuckled, but uneasily stepped back from Ryoko. Tempting though she was, her question was odd. Wrong. Everyone knows who Ichika is. Dan backed himself into the side wall. Everyone knows where he is: IS Academy. "Why do you want to know?"

"You're not going to tell me, are you?" Ryoko's earlier beautiful features seemed to sharpen as her eyes did. Dan suddenly started to recognize the feeling as fear, as he heard a click of a sword being released from its sheath. Shima's left hand caressed the handle as her right hand prepared to draw the blade. All with a smile.

"Oi, oi, oi." Dan raised his hands and started waving them frantically. Is this how Ichika's day-to-day life is like in IS Academy? "He's in IS Academy. Everyone knows that!"

"Then why do you have that envelope?"

"Eh?" Gotanda gawked, but then remembered the white envelope in his front pocket. "Oh that! I kind of--" Dan stammered for a few seconds. "I pick up Ichika's mail when he doesn't get it at the academy. Yeah, that's what I do. Please don't use that sword on me."

"Oh?" Another click as the sword was locked back. Shima's face suddenly went from cruel to sorely disappointed. "So you're just an idiot, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I--NO I'M NOT!" Gotanda flip-flopped.

"Whatever. I'm not interested in boys like you." Ryoko crossed her arms, seeming far less threatening now. "It's Orimura Ichika I want."

"Why is it always Ichika?" Dan muttered out loud, although for a different reason.

"I like interesting men." Shima chuckled, as she played suggestively with the handle of her sword. The sharpened eyes returned as she looked back at Dan with the same wicked stare she had earlier. "And I expect Orimura to be VERY interesting."

Dan swallowed, as it was quite clear Ryoko's definition of interesting wasn't the kind he wanted to be.

"Doesn't matter." Shima began to walk away, but stopped to look back menacingly at Dan. "Oh. If you do see him, I'll know." There was a crooked giggle at this, and she left Gotanda hanging.

When she was finally out of sight, Dan finally wiped the sweat from his brow and leaned on the wall. His sister Ran was nowhere near as frightening as this girl. "So this must be the difference between a girl and a woman, huh?"
Old 2014-02-04, 06:26   Link #50526
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
Finished a bit of it. Little hint: Shima Ryoko is NOT an OC. hik hik hik
When to publish?
Old 2014-02-04, 07:28   Link #50527
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

When it's done. LOT of stuff going on here.
Old 2014-02-04, 08:49   Link #50528
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
episode of Gaim is really pushing the stakes for me. I can imagine Ryouma's crazy cheerful self with those odd hobbies helping create supersoldiers from Helheim fruit to compete with Tabane's IS.

worse yet, the machine made from various rider trinkets that I imagned is falling into place. core medals to form the consciousness, gaia memories to provide knowledge, lockseed to strengthen the body and cosmic energy to bind everythng together with a supercharge.
Borrowing this idea because it combines all the powers of the 6 STR@TOBiKE Idols to date. The perfect Movie War villain.
Old 2014-02-04, 09:37   Link #50529
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Uh... Sure I guess?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-05, 04:57   Link #50530
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Nyehehehehahahahahhahaaa

Quote:
Gimme a break. Dan finally stumbled into his room, thankful the shop closed early
today. Normal hours meant working until midnight or later, dealing with after-work drunks
and the like. It was bad enough that his sister, father AND grandfather flattened him for
coming back late from the morning delivery run. Having to deal with the rest of the
customers squeezed whatever energy Dan had left for the day.

Gotanda hit the floor with zero life left in him, not even making it to the bed. Cleaning up
the mess of a kitchen was just the last torture of the day he had to endure.

It tastes like my floor. Dan thought to himself, lying there for minutes before
rolling onto his back. As he did, Gotanda suddenly remembered the white envelope in his
pocket. Weary, he pulled it out again, reading the scrawl on it. He quickly took a glimpse
at his watch. It's almost 8 o'clock.

Gotanda managed to drag himself off the floor and picked up his mobile phone. He was curious
about the envelope, and why the girl Ryoko cofronted him about it. Without thinking, he put
the envelope back in his pocket as he pulled up Ichika's number. Sitting on the floor, Dan
waited for the call to connect.

That's funny. Gotanda thought the room was getting brighter.
A sudden crash of agonizing noise as a white light burst out of the envelope, then Dan's
world blacked out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The flash could be seen outside the Gotanda residence. It was a burst of light and a
thunderclap. And a split-second pillar of light shooting up into the sky.

Ryoko Shima scowled at this sight, and knew all too well what was happening.

"Damn." Shima picked up her mobile phone and swiped it without looking. A quick beep, and
she put it to her ear. "It's me. Tell the Queen: They've recruited someone unplanned."

Silence as she heard the voice on the other end, one that seemed to come from the bowels of
the universe in its echoing growl.

"Don't worry. I'll handle Orimura." Ryoko's grin grew wide, breaking her smooth features
into a joker's mask. "You tackle that random entry."
Old 2014-02-05, 18:57   Link #50531
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Another Random Question: Would he be cool (funny) if Ichika was an inspector working in a 'Special Squad' and he meet the girls 'cause they are people he need to help or they're his team mates?

@Wawe
You're evil. Poor Dan. But that's quite funny.
Old 2014-02-05, 19:59   Link #50532
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Infinitus Potentia
Old 2014-02-06, 02:35   Link #50533
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
@Wawe
You're evil.
- Yeah, I know.

Quote:
Poor Dan.
- Not yet. It hasn't started yet.

And damn, I wish I could find some excuse to use this joke in the fic:
http://youtu.be/pCFTNTDy5wE
Old 2014-02-06, 18:21   Link #50534
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hmm, for Valentines: I wonder how many boxes of chocolates he'd get... Cecilia just needs to buy the chocolate...but of course, when she hears that Houki and Rin are making their own, she just HAS to try. Charles and Laura also try to make some... I wonder if Taten and Kazen would make chocolate too?

And then Ichika is 'forced' to making a batch of chocolates for everyone since he knows that a war will break out if he doesn't...

Of course, the two biggest pieces he makes are for...
Old 2014-02-06, 19:20   Link #50535
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hmm, for Valentines: I wonder how many boxes of chocolates he'd get... Cecilia just needs to buy the chocolate...but of course, when she hears that Houki and Rin are making their own, she just HAS to try. Charles and Laura also try to make some... I wonder if Taten and Kazen would make chocolate too?

Taten would do it, just to tease him~. Kanzen would do it, after all, she had already make him cookies.

The 2 biggest pieces he would make are Chifuyu and Madoka, of course.
Old 2014-02-07, 13:14   Link #50536
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

And then Ichika is 'forced' to making a batch of chocolates for everyone since he knows that a war will break out if he doesn't...

Tempest, we are relying on you for Wincest Valentines! (add it as part of Drabbles lol)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 18:05   Link #50537
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hm? Where's Zero? He's been MIA for a long time now... >.>

~*~
Quote:
!!!

Madoka's eyes widened as she saw Ichika in the kitchen with bowls and trays strewn about over the counter-tops. The overpowering smell of chocolate permeated the air and had caused her to come and investigate. "What are you doing?"

"Just making some chocolates for everyone," he replied, keeping an eye on the stove where a pot sat, chocolate bubbling inside.

"For 'everyone'? Why bother?" She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

"...because I don't want to start a war," was his reply.

It took a moment for Madoka to realize what he had meant. "Tch, those crazy girls," she muttered. After she had met them outside of fighting, she realized that Ichika was actually smart to let himself be 'slow' on the uptake with women. That didn't apply to herself and Chifuyu though - years of conditioning with their elder sibling had given the both of them an intuitive understanding of each other and by extension, her as well. She had suspected that Ichika would be fumbling all over, trying to figure her out but surprisingly, he hadn't. In fact, she was even more wary at how easily the two of them got along once she came to live with them. Her only real trouble came from Chifuyu but in a very unexpected manner - that woman loved to tease people! Half the time she couldn't tell if she was being malicious or not, and she wasn't about to go there in regards as to how Chifuyu teased Ichika all the time. Seriously, the woman was a master of 'double meaning' words.

"Madoka?"

The young woman gave a start and looked up to see a spoon steeped in chocolate held out to her. She blinked and then looked at the unabashed, smiling face behind it. "...what?"

"Hnn? Didn't you come for some chocolate? Usually Chifuyu-nee comes around to taste it but since she isn't here..."

"..." Madoka regarded the spoon full of the rich, dark, sugar-and-caffine-laced sludge. "I thought she didn't eat sweets."

"She always eats my chocolate. Well, there was the time she didn't want my white chocolate that I had, but I got her try some... She didn't want me using it any more though."

Madoka whipped her head back, turning her face away from Ichika to hide the blush on her face. Really, these two idiots were the worst...! "R-really, I can't imagine why," she said sarcastically, trying not to laugh at the mental picture of Chifuyu getting white chocolate over her face.

"You don't want any?" Madoka twitched as he employed those puppy eyes of his. He had a higher 'kill ratio' using those than he did with the Yukihira Nigata.

"...fine, I'll try it." She took the handle of the spoon and held it in front of her for a moment before tentatively licking a small bit of it. The spoon shifted suddenly and a bit of it smeared the left side of her mouth.

"Hold it in the middle and it won't smack you in the face," Ichika supplied helpfully with a ghost of a smirk on his face.

"...shut up," muttered, kicking at his shin.

"Ouch, be gentle with me!"

"Idiots should shut up then," she retorted, shifting her grip higher on the spoon handle and continued to lick the chocolate up. "Mmmm..." She had to hand it to him - even for a non-chocolate lover like herself, she actually liked this. The texture and flavor were perfectly suited to her taste. "Dis iz gud."

"Don't talk with your mouth full," he said, turning back around and looking at the oven. "Ah, I think it's almost there..." He put on oven glove and opened the door. Reaching inside, he gripped the sliding rack and attempted to pull it but for some reason, it had gotten stuck. "Damn it, c'mon already...!"

Madoka walked up behind him, taking long, leisurely licks from the spoon. "Mmmmhn."

Ichika found himself blushing. "Would you mind not making those weird noises?"

"They are not weird, lots of girls make noises like this when they lick." Oh Madoka knew what she was saying; she was doing it on purpose. It paid off to see Ichika's blushing face flare up even more. "This is mine now."

"Hey, I need that back you know," he said, giving a grunt as he tried to dislodge the tray. "Al...most...there!" He pulled violently on the metallic tray...
*snickers* White Chocolate it is... XD Will finish this and re-write it later.
Old 2014-02-07, 18:22   Link #50538
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:

~*~

*snickers* White Chocolate it is... XD Will finish this and re-write it later.
Yes, white chocolate that covered Chifuyu....yes. I can picture that VERY well.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-07, 19:12   Link #50539
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Zero is currently doing his Gundam Build Fighter fic. Quite a smooth story, I might add.
Old 2014-02-07, 19:48   Link #50540
DarkJak2050

You guys doing Valentine specials for your fics?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest