AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-09, 21:46   Link #1
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

Naruto Question

Ok I have two questions about naruto.
1.) Naruto failed the final exam 3 times, to become a genin. Was he in Rock Lee's, and Nejis's Class? at one time do you think?, cause he didnt know who they where when he took the 1st chuunin exam, but it didnt add up, you think they would be in the same class at one point and time.

2.) Is Naruto getting to strong? I think he is. Once he masters Kyuubi, hes gonna be invincible, what fun is that gonna be. I mean I was reading this other thread, and someone said that Kyuubi is gonna have all these advanced blood line powers. Like Naruto is gonna have the byaukin and the sharingan, when he gets older, plus unlimited chakra, and the ability to heal fro many wound, who can beat that?
LipidSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 21:53   Link #2
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
Yes we all know someday Naruto will be hokage and he'll be the best. As for that 3 exams question...I have no clue. Probably when they mean he failed 3 times maybe 3 times in one year or something.
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 21:56   Link #3
Hideki Keiji

Quote:
Originally Posted by LipidSama
Ok I have two questions about naruto.
1.) Naruto failed the final exam 3 times, to become a genin. Was he in Rock Lee's, and Nejis's Class? at one time do you think?, cause he didnt know who they where when he took the 1st chuunin exam, but it didnt add up, you think they would be in the same class at one point and time.
First of all, Naruto is the same age as the other genins that graduated in the first episode. Second, I seem to remember reading somewhere that there were three exams in a row and Naruto failed all three, but then Iruka passed him when he beat Mizuki. I could be wrong though.
Quote:
2.) Is Naruto getting to strong? I think he is. Once he masters Kyuubi, hes gonna be invincible, what fun is that gonna be. I mean I was reading this other thread, and someone said that Kyuubi is gonna have all these advanced blood line powers. Like Naruto is gonna have the byaukin and the sharingan, when he gets older, plus unlimited chakra, and the ability to heal fro many wound, who can beat that?
Whoever said that was just guessing.
Hideki Keiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 21:57   Link #4
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
1. No, Neji and Lee and Tenten all went to another school presumably... they weren't in the same class

2. No, bloodline limits cannot be aquired like that, you have to take the ninja's body and dissect it to find out how, which is why some ANBU members (like Haku pretended to be) come along and destory the body, and why neji and his branch of the family (forgot the branch name) have the cursed seal, it takes the secrets of the Byakugen from the body when they die.

The only thing the Kyuubi can give naruto is healing powers, strength, speed and loads more chakra.

there is a Q&A thread stickyed at the top of this forum though!
Ketsueki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 22:03   Link #5
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Iruka gave Naruto 3 chances to do Bunshin. Henge*, or whatever and he failed.
(He never had to wait a year to have another go, or whatever It Is you are thinking, so know he was never In Lee's class)

NARUTO NEVER ACTUALLY PASSED! (Officially)

Iruka only passed Naruto because he saved his ass by using Kaga Bunshin No Jutsu!, which Is a much harder jutsu to do so...Well you know the rest.

And that thing about Kyubi and the bloodlines was just me being an asshole.:P

Kyubi knows nothing of the sort.

But you are right, when Naruto can use Kyubi's chakra properly he will own all!.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 22:11   Link #6
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
...1.) Naruto failed the final exam 3 times...he in Rock Lee's, and Nejis's Class?...didnt know who they where when he took the 1st chuunin exam....
Well,if he did not know them when he took his first Chuunin exam,it means they have never met before.
They could have been in different classes when they were in the Ninja academy.
Quote:
Naruto going to get all bloodline+leet skills
He won't.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 22:56   Link #7
LipidSama
Stupid Genin

well i just watched episode 100. and besides seeing gai's smile 15 times (lol), Iruka Sensei new Rock Lee, so Iruka was most likly Lee's instructor at the academy. But I know what you guys are thinking about the exam. But I could have sworen he failed 3 years, and it was stated somewhere. Cause you pass as soon as you know what you need to know, that why Itachi was allowed to leave at 7, he knew it all. But Im not sure.
LipidSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-09, 23:26   Link #8
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
I think the failed 3 times is just one of the many small things that don’t exactly make sense in naruto cus it was probably stated before Kishimoto really knew where he was going with the story. So you shouldn’t look too much into it and just let it go.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote