AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-03-12, 15:20   Link #2061
M.A.D

Much thanks to Flere for bringing us summaries of volume 20 and to Hyakimaru for confirming that news to me Now I can finally sleep well at night
M.A.D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 06:54   Link #2062
azziz

Louise was quite arrogant before using big the explosion spell(against elves flotte),i did no like how she tried to belittle charlotte(among other)who's much more useful than her,most of the time,and don't expect praise or anything for her help.
can't wait to see her reaction when she'll learn saito isn't her exclusive familiar anymore,thank to tiffa.she deserve it.

Last edited by azziz; 2011-03-14 at 16:44.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 11:03   Link #2063
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
Louise was quite arrogant before using big explosion spell,i did no like how she tried to belittle charlotte(among other)who's much more useful than her,most of the time,and don't expect praise or anything for her help.
can't wait to see her reaction when she'll learn saito isn't her exclusive familiar anymore,thank to tiffa.she deserve it.
Tiffania is like Saito's ultimate fantasy, and at least Tiffania doesn;t abuse people, I second SaitoXTiffania over SaitoXLouise

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-14, 23:51   Link #2064
AlaAlba

nice development on volume 20, I hope it will be a happy end in the end, a harem ending

and ZnT will end on 22, sad to know it. it mentioned on the back summary, the final countdown was started, started on 3 with this volume.

as with Saito power up, glad to see no new character as Tifania's familiar, and from what Julio and the priest were saying, the 4th void will endure the worst fate, to be rise from the dead every time he dies.
so now Saito is immortal?

lol, worst fate....

I wonder what really happened with Sasha and Brimil... Vittorio mentioned about the "mistakes" she made, which is killing Brimil I think.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-15, 18:29   Link #2065
M.A.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
nice development on volume 20, I hope it will be a happy end in the end, a harem ending

and ZnT will end on 22, sad to know it. it mentioned on the back summary, the final countdown was started, started on 3 with this volume.

as with Saito power up, glad to see no new character as Tifania's familiar, and from what Julio and the priest were saying, the 4th void will endure the worst fate, to be rise from the dead every time he dies.

lol, worst fate....

I wonder what really happened with Sasha and Brimil... Vittorio mentioned about the "mistakes" she made, which is killing Brimil I think.
Doesn't that mean Sasha is still alive, now, even after 6000 years?
Old 2011-03-15, 20:26   Link #2066
azziz

if brimir died-sinse she killed him-she should have lost her familiar power,as would saito if louise or tiffa were to die.
i had hoped tiffa would (begin) to learn elf magic in this novel so i'm disapointed:if she dosn't now she never will:there's only two vol. left.
Though i don't believe he will manage to finish with only two-there's just no enough plot developpement per vol for that.
Old 2011-03-15, 23:44   Link #2067
AlaAlba

yeah, it mentioned that the only way to retain her/his mortality is to kill its master. it looks like that Sasha didn't choose to live with love as she killed Brimil (when Brimil summoned the 4th familiar, Sasha became the one. Brimil loves her so much Sasha then become his 4th familiar)
so Sasha was what exactly Saito is now, have two runes on the chest and left hand.

we still don't know what the duty of this 4th familiar is, maybe a sacrifice? lol but he can't die now.
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-16, 01:26   Link #2068
M.A.D

As far as duty goes, I don't think there is one for the 4th familiar. The first 3 were summoned out of need. Needs like protection, travel, and advice. But we don't know what Brimir summoned the 4th one for, and whatever it was, the result was derailed because due to his love for Sasha, the 4th one became God's Love, and the girl was resummoned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
if brimir died-sinse she killed him-she should have lost her familiar power,as would saito if louise or tiffa were to die.
i had hoped tiffa would (begin) to learn elf magic in this novel so i'm disapointed:if she dosn't now she never will:there's only two vol. left.
Though i don't believe he will manage to finish with only two-there's just no enough plot developpement per vol for that.
There's not enough plot development only if Tiffa were to learn elf magic. If she doesn't, then the entire cast already hovering over elf's land with an army waiting below is more than enough to advance the first needed stage of the plot, that is, to make piece with the elves. That'd probably take another volume, and then in the final volume we'll get to see how they solve the world's problem as well as the little other loose ends.
Old 2011-03-18, 12:28   Link #2069
tsunade666

to begin with why would Sasha kill Brimir? if Brimir loves Sasha then does Sasha hate him?

I want to know more on that part.

I like Louise but I more TiffaxSaito. Even though Tiffa might be to simple compare to Louise but I like her more because she doesn't go nuts and much more kind than her.
Old 2011-03-18, 16:53   Link #2070
Hyakimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I like Louise but I more TiffaxSaito. Even though Tiffa might be to simple compare to Louise but I like her more because she doesn't go nuts and much more kind than her.
I doubt it'll end like that though, if Saito has put up with Louise for so long and is still in love with her is because he likes her the way she is and it's not like this is the first time a busty (maybe not that busty but definitely more than Louise) girl that's kind get interested in him; so I don't think he'll have a change of heart at the last minute (I'm guessing an OT3 would be possible though, but Siesta seems more fitting for that role ).

So any predictions about what'll happen next? I'm guessing that Tiffa is going to be out of commission for a while so the focus will be on the group that's attacking the elves and maybe Saito finding out what's happening and try to reach them and that's when the pope makes his move?

Like someone mentioned before it seems like this whole thing is going towards a confrontation between Saito X Louise Vs Gulio X Tabitha's twin sister as the next mayor battle.
Hyakimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 23:41   Link #2071
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Finally got around to reading it... It was really hard to take time off from Pokemon Emerald...

There was a few nice developments in this volume, but I felt the developments were somewhat slow. Also, a few developments that were pretty sudden and honestly kind of disappointing, especially the double contract thing. Well, better than dragging the series longer with more new characters, I guess.
The illustrations weren't interesting at all this time though... A little bit more on the serious parts and little less on the boobs and all, please...

Seems someone already posted summaries, so I wasn't sure whether I should do it this time or not, but for my sake too, I decided to just write one:
Spoiler for volume 20 summary:

Quote:
from what Julio and the priest were saying, the 4th void will endure the worst fate, to be rise from the dead every time he dies.
Eh?
They were talking about Void in general, how when a Void dies, a new Void somewhere else is born. Not that the 4th void is a zombie.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 03:50   Link #2072
iealchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Finally got around to reading it... It was really hard to take time off from Pokemon Emerald...

There was a few nice developments in this volume, but I felt the developments were somewhat slow. Also, a few developments that were pretty sudden and honestly kind of disappointing, especially the double contract thing. Well, better than dragging the series longer with more new characters, I guess.
The illustrations weren't interesting at all this time though... A little bit more on the serious parts and little less on the boobs and all, please...

Seems someone already posted summaries, so I wasn't sure whether I should do it this time or not, but for my sake too, I decided to just write one:

Eh?
They were talking about Void in general, how when a Void dies, a new Void somewhere else is born. Not that the 4th void is a zombie.
A overall summary is much appreciated Serenade_Beta . Still, I can't believe this is the third last volume. I look forward to see how they are gonna wrap this up, and what Saito's new ability will be. Something about the human weapon thing I guess.
Personally I reckon Saito should just make a kung-fu pole-arm and go Shaolin monk on the pope
iealchemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 15:12   Link #2073
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post

Eh?
thank you,i had no much hope you would do it but i'm glad you dit it;your summary are alwais welcome.
Old 2011-03-26, 19:16   Link #2074
Exxorcista
a la xuxa del mundo D:

thank you for the summary serenade_beta
Exxorcista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 06:02   Link #2075
sona-nyl
Actually an Alligator

You aren't allowed to ask that kind of things here. You should remove your post before the mods get you.
Old 2011-03-30, 10:41   Link #2076
aura10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usami_Haru View Post
You aren't allowed to ask that kind of things here. You should remove your post before the mods get you.
oh sorry about that
aura10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 17:52   Link #2077
M.A.D

Much appreciated for the summary, Serenade_beta ^^

And MitsubishiZero, any chance you could continue your summary about the spin-off about Louise's mother?
Old 2011-04-11, 20:28   Link #2078
M.A.D

Happy Birthday to BT!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2011-04-19, 14:32   Link #2079
HyriN

is it possible for someone to pm me the summaries of what as happened since season 3 anime ? Just went through the whole 190 pages of shakugan no shana novel thread, dont really feel like starting another 100 pages to find the summaries of the novels ^^, if not is it possible to direct me to which page that contains the summaries.

Help appreciated
HyriN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-19, 21:23   Link #2080
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyriN View Post
is it possible for someone to pm me the summaries of what as happened since season 3 anime ? Just went through the whole 190 pages of shakugan no shana novel thread, dont really feel like starting another 100 pages to find the summaries of the novels ^^, if not is it possible to direct me to which page that contains the summaries.

Help appreciated
I'll just repost some summaries I have past Saxe-Gotha, though it's VERY brief. If you want Vol19 and Vol20 summary, it's all within the last ten pages I think.

Spoiler for ZnT LN summary:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen