AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2018-10-31, 19:11   Link #1
Ixiah

Anime about Mid-range Revenge ?

Sorry for that title, but i dont realy have any other idea on how to express what im looking for.
Usually Anime are big on Characters who forgive pretty much anything, can you think of any Anime where the MC doesnt forgive someone for what they´ve done ?
What im specifically looking for is not the small time stuff like ratting you to the Teacher or stealing a Muffin, nor is it looking for the Person that killed your Family.
Its the things you see often in more serious Shonen Anime, the guy who betrays you because you are in the way to create his version of how the World should work, the Father/Mother who treats you like crap because you arent the big Prodigy and lets everyone beat you up.
Can you think of any MC that doesnt just let this happen to him and actively pushes back(hopefully with success), hunts, or at least doesnt at all forgive the Person who thinks they had a great reason to Lie/Betray them ?
Ixiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-01, 02:39   Link #2
0cean
Transfer Adventurer

So something like Overlord, where fellow adventurers are avenged is already too much? Maybe Kyou kara Ore wa, where the protagonists don't take shit from the school thugs and target them individually after school. To beat them up with bricks to the point where they have to get hospitalized.
Old 2018-11-01, 10:27   Link #3
AnimeFangirl

What about the show about the guy who goes about killing goblins because some goblins killed his family?
Old 2018-11-01, 11:23   Link #4
Ixiah

Thats the least Anime i would want to watch.
Im looking for Shows where People stand up, react and push back in a believable way to Bullying/Betrayals.
Not murder or small stuff.
Old 2018-11-01, 17:32   Link #5
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiah View Post
Thats the least Anime i would want to watch.
Im looking for Shows where People stand up, react and push back in a believable way to Bullying/Betrayals.
Not murder or small stuff.
Well that's a shame. I was going to recommend 91 Days. XP

This is actually kinda difficult to think of. Normally small stuff or more down to earth stuff usually result in the betrayed making peace with the betrayer if the betrayer is a major character. Do you have any examples that could serve as some kind of reference?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-01, 19:33   Link #6
Ixiah

Well, i didnt like the Show that much, but in Lova Hina the MC´s sister treated every Girl in the Resort the same way they misstreated Keitaro.
Maybe Cross Ange, when Ange doesnt take any Crap anymore from the other Prisoners, but the Anime still has a lot of Murder.
Almost every Villan in One Piece ? Altought thats a bit too grand, im looking for "smaller" conflicts.
Old 2018-11-06, 16:58   Link #7
kitten320

So you are looking for a character that kills MCs family and yet don't want MC to murder them back but also don't want them to forgive? 0_o

I'm a tad confused.