AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-01-13, 23:53   Link #601
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I love your signatures so much Patchy~ They have such vibrant colours, I love that about them. I keep looking at mine on pages I post. That is a sig rush? It's so impressive to me~

Sofy Kawaii-sama? Oh dear... *blush* it seems so very lofty to be called sama though >.< Haha, I don't know about that~ *blush*

Ooh, I do have gothic lolita dresses. Some I have to take in the waist and expand the chest though. Growth spurt >.< I don't have a pipe though~ I used to have one that blew bubbles a few years ago.

Oh, I can see why you are Ange, I shall call you Ange ^.^
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 00:00   Link #602
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

*whew*

I'm off the hook^^ I had no awkward intentions in mind, I tell you!

Yet another great piece of art from:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
The Patchouli Goddess.
Old 2011-01-15, 12:13   Link #603
Mittwoch
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Mittwoch
Okaaay, I'm getting lost in translation alright ^^". Oh well, no reason to butt into the conversation like that, so I will just pass by to apologize for not leaving a comment earlier (I was caught up with exams and the University application) and...

Thank you so much Patch (!), for the undead mage signature you have made for me, it looks awesome! You have definitely improved, and I must say practice does make perfect ^^.

Could you by any chance make me a signature that is AS safe so I can wear it here, and with Sylvanas Windrunner aka the Banshee Queen? Onegai! :3
Old 2011-01-16, 23:01   Link #604
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
The Patchouli Goddess.

It fits, ne?

as for this discussion of your gender identity, I shall not get involved >.<;; it's none of my business so I'll stay out. haha.

Patchy is the...the Great Mother of sigs... (that is the Tamora Pierce goddess...iirc...)...oh wait no! She is Shakith! The blind goddess of seers!! She does not see it with her eyes, or create it with her eyes...she sees with her other five senses!!!

wait. that doesn't make sense. *sweatdrop* umm, just ignore my ramblings.

Great sigs, all the gifts are so pretty/cute!!! and of course I just love Nekomimi, she's adorable~~
Nope it doesn't fit >_< I think

^^ haha, what great mother of sigs!! I only started making sigs recently.... Oh seeing the date when I started to make.. it's almost a year... February was the date when I started to use PS as a gift I received... ^^

Glad that you liked the Nekomimi one Illu-sama ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
I love your signatures so much Patchy~ They have such vibrant colours, I love that about them. I keep looking at mine on pages I post. That is a sig rush? It's so impressive to me~

Sofy Kawaii-sama? Oh dear... *blush* it seems so very lofty to be called sama though >.< Haha, I don't know about that~ *blush*

Ooh, I do have gothic lolita dresses. Some I have to take in the waist and expand the chest though. Growth spurt >.< I don't have a pipe though~ I used to have one that blew bubbles a few years ago.

Oh, I can see why you are Ange, I shall call you Ange ^.^
Thanks, I love colors that are stand out, though sometimes I'm messing it up with... but I liked more colorful than plain one even though its messy lol... ^^

I think you can also do that... a knowledgeable person like you can do that too or surpass mine I think... ^^ (got a feeling of it..) oh and yup it's a sig rush... 10-12 mins I think , my break was almost done when I finished that sig so I'm running from my table at the cafe back at the office lol..

^^ Hoho~~ now you must used getting to be called kawaii-sama... ^^ *pats Sofy kawaii-sama head* ^^ Oh... blushing and getting embarass like that is so cute don't you know ^^

Oh really, I'll borrow some gothic dresses from you then... ^^ That's much better I think... bubble blowers are much safer I think ^^.. and a + cute points I think ^^

Lol... TBH I admired Ange's courageous act on Umineko when she confronted Beato and Battler... She's kinda boyish too.... ^^ lol *cough*... call me what you wanted to Kawaii-sama ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
*whew*

I'm off the hook^^ I had no awkward intentions in mind, I tell you!

Yet another great piece of art from:
Booo!! the extension isn't fitted... >_<

*pats* sure I knew that... On the other hand.... *lots of torturing tools came up to my mind this instance*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittwoch View Post
Okaaay, I'm getting lost in translation alright ^^". Oh well, no reason to butt into the conversation like that, so I will just pass by to apologize for not leaving a comment earlier (I was caught up with exams and the University application) and...

Thank you so much Patch (!), for the undead mage signature you have made for me, it looks awesome! You have definitely improved, and I must say practice does make perfect ^^.

Could you by any chance make me a signature that is AS safe so I can wear it here, and with Sylvanas Windrunner aka the Banshee Queen? Onegai! :3
Busy person Pro-sama... No problem, you don't need to apologize ^^...

Hmm, I can only practice every breaktime at my work... 1-2 hrs... So glad to hear that I improved from your own words Pro-sama ^^..it's glad to hear that... really... ^^

Here's my try... (still practicing how to blend on 3d stuffs..)

Sorry if it isn't that spectucalar as you're hoping for.. >_<

^ that's the only update for now... I'm quite busy so gifts/request will be postponed for a while >_<... I hope I can finish these tomorrow..
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 23:48   Link #605
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

Nice update sig, Patchy-sama. I really like the way you write the text, it looks cool
Are you busy stealing my fairy dust?
Old 2011-01-17, 00:37   Link #606
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter Fly View Post
Nice update sig, Patchy-sama. I really like the way you write the text, it looks cool
Are you busy stealing my fairy dust?
Yep... hmm I mean nope.. I'm kinda busy eating and estimating some malfunctioning systems here that need to be repaired... >_< oh and thanks btw

Oh! and I did this a while ago while having my dinner... just to add something

^^ can't resist to make one even if I'm busy ^^
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-01-17, 01:08   Link #607
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I like that the most about your signatures. When I see them there is so much colour. The Sylvanas signature is absolutely breathtaking. I have thought about learning how to make my own sigs. All my avatars are usually just cropped in MS Paint and fiddled with. Nothing really spectacular, but I must confess I am interested. Such an amazing signature in such short time. I hope you weren't late getting back.

XDD Oh dear, I am not used to this *blush* How did I become cute suddenly? I confess I used the bubble blower throughout highschool. It was attached to a necklace I wore. I have strange fashion sense.

I admire her too, and I think you're rightfully compared with her. Ah yes, I need to rewatch the series. I watched it on seroquel to help me sleep and calm down, so I barely remember it. Hehe, I shall *blush* Kawaii-sama It can not be so~
Old 2011-01-17, 20:38   Link #608
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I like that the most about your signatures. When I see them there is so much colour. The Sylvanas signature is absolutely breathtaking. I have thought about learning how to make my own sigs. All my avatars are usually just cropped in MS Paint and fiddled with. Nothing really spectacular, but I must confess I am interested. Such an amazing signature in such short time. I hope you weren't late getting back.

XDD Oh dear, I am not used to this *blush* How did I become cute suddenly? I confess I used the bubble blower throughout highschool. It was attached to a necklace I wore. I have strange fashion sense.

I admire her too, and I think you're rightfully compared with her. Ah yes, I need to rewatch the series. I watched it on seroquel to help me sleep and calm down, so I barely remember it. Hehe, I shall *blush* Kawaii-sama It can not be so~
Thanks for the compliment kawaii-sama *hugs*, honestly I have lack of experience on doing some 3d/realistic/real people signatures, since I don't know yet what's the pattern on blending them.. Just like I said I think you can do these too, far more surpassing them, it's just that I think you are lacking the right resources/software for making them. I agree that it's hard to use Paint, I work on that a lot too myself before and it ended really bad.. >_<... Nope I didn't, yesterday too I was running but still managed it on time heehee...,

Haha, hmmm how? maybe it's my wild pigment of imagination ^^... combining the traits you said, plus the costume I said you'll wear (gothic) + the bubbles and being embarassed, heehee... ^^... sorry... *am I sounds like an old geezer? lol...*

Oh I think it isn't that strange, ^^ and I think just let them think what they want as long as youre happy wearing it its fine though ... hohumm ^^

*pats* only if I can pat you repeatedly there (and in reality..), hope that will help in calming you down >_<.... BTW I think youre a Bernkastel-ish than Beatrice-ish!, since you're both looks like highly knowledgeable... right kawaii-sama ^^
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-01-17, 21:52   Link #609
Suomi
Kaiba

aaaah! wonderful updates as always....Pat-chama, you're amazing!!! and your sigs are so prettttty! oh, and the real people ones are very good too. you keep improving and improving!!!
and take the "-sama" off my name when you talk to me it doesn't belong >.<;;

I have some not requests but suggestions ^_^

maybe some Full Moon stuff, and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne? (Tanemura-sensei's art+Pat-chama's photoshop=!!!)
Also some other sugggestions to come ^-^
Old 2011-01-17, 22:41   Link #610
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hehe, you're most welcome Ange~ *hugs* I think you still do quite well. Do you think you'll ever expand to those other things? I have seen real people in avatar's and signatures is there a different method needed? I am so intrigued because I see some people with them~ *blush* I am not sure, with paint its easy I just crop and size. I sometimes add a little colour if it's faded. Nothing really skilled~ Though I am intrigued by the whole process and my MS Paint sig attempt shows an interest. Hehe I couldn't afford the resources I think~

I think you would make me blush a lot especially if we met in person. I have really white skin so when I blush it's very pronounced. Not the full face kind though~ Thats when I am piffy. Hehe, I used to wear EGL to school all the time. I wear it on occasion now too~ Sometimes it's a punkish mix. Hehe, I am not used to causing this sort of reaction >.<

Cool, I love my unique fashion, but where I used to live didn't. Here they're more accepting and actually interested about it. I'm definitely happy wearing it, I miss it. It got tugged off during a ride to the hospital. They didn't try to find it (as they were more worried about me).

I don't mind pats ^.^ I am not touched at all in real life so all affection is welcomed~ Ooh Bernkastel <3333 truly? Hehe kawaii-sama *blush*
Old 2011-01-17, 22:49   Link #611
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Kawaii.... Ange.... Did I miss something!!!????? either this is the "creative people get along very easily" or you two have been chatting for a looong time..
Old 2011-01-17, 23:22   Link #612
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
Kawaii.... Ange.... Did I miss something!!!????? either this is the "creative people get along very easily" or you two have been chatting for a looong time..
It's a girl thing once we hit it off it can be an insta-friendship
but it's okay *pats hooves' head* you don't need to bother your probably adorable little head about it.
Old 2011-01-17, 23:40   Link #613
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Quote:
but it's okay *pats hooves' head* you don't need to bother your probably adorable little head about it.
Haha yes, that is basically so~ We will talk as if we were old friends who knew each other for so long. Hehe, sorry for any confusions~
Old 2011-01-17, 23:56   Link #614
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
Yep... hmm I mean nope.. I'm kinda busy eating and estimating some malfunctioning systems here that need to be repaired... >_< oh and thanks btw

Oooh...love the update. I agree with Sofiel that the colour combinations in your sigs are so eye-catching!

...and, holy smokes, you made this awesome sig whle having dinner?

Did you wave your magic wand and *poof* a beautiful sig appears?

Quote:
can't resist to make one even if I'm busy ^^
I can empathize...I procrastinate so much because I would get some idea for a sig even though I have tons of work right in front of me. orz

*grabs Patchy-sano's strong tea to keep her awake for late night work*

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 14:24   Link #615
Mittwoch
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Mittwoch
Quote:

Busy person Pro-sama... No problem, you don't need to apologize ^^...

Hmm, I can only practice every breaktime at my work... 1-2 hrs... So glad to hear that I improved from your own words Pro-sama ^^..it's glad to hear that... really... ^^

Here's my try... (still practicing how to blend on 3d stuffs..)

Sorry if it isn't that spectucalar as you're hoping for.. >_<

Actually, I find it quite to my liking and it looks really good! You captured the strong spirit of the Forsaken Queen ^^. It's awesome, I shall wear it now.
Old 2011-01-18, 17:12   Link #616
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Actually, I find it quite to my liking and it looks really good! You captured the strong spirit of the Forsaken Queen ^^. It's awesome, I shall wear it now.
Also adding the crow to the feel to make it just a tad bit more powerful, you really do know what to add to these signatures to give them a boost Patchy
Old 2011-01-18, 20:41   Link #617
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
aaaah! wonderful updates as always....Pat-chama, you're amazing!!! and your sigs are so prettttty! oh, and the real people ones are very good too. you keep improving and improving!!!
and take the "-sama" off my name when you talk to me it doesn't belong >.<;;

I have some not requests but suggestions ^_^

maybe some Full Moon stuff, and Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne? (Tanemura-sensei's art+Pat-chama's photoshop=!!!)
Also some other sugggestions to come ^-^
Oh sure!, already saw some images of it, and will try some (but it's kinda hard to render lol, since too many thin hair strands >_< ) and they're seems soft colored too, but well.. let's see what I can do...

haha I can't take -sama... I'm used to calling Iluu-sama like that..

Oh and I'm improving? thanks ^^ glad to hear that...

Quote:
Hehe, you're most welcome Ange~ *hugs* I think you still do quite well. Do you think you'll ever expand to those other things? I have seen real people in avatar's and signatures is there a different method needed? I am so intrigued because I see some people with them~ *blush* I am not sure, with paint its easy I just crop and size. I sometimes add a little colour if it's faded. Nothing really skilled~ Though I am intrigued by the whole process and my MS Paint sig attempt shows an interest. Hehe I couldn't afford the resources I think~

I think you would make me blush a lot especially if we met in person. I have really white skin so when I blush it's very pronounced. Not the full face kind though~ Thats when I am piffy. Hehe, I used to wear EGL to school all the time. I wear it on occasion now too~ Sometimes it's a punkish mix. Hehe, I am not used to causing this sort of reaction >.<

Cool, I love my unique fashion, but where I used to live didn't. Here they're more accepting and actually interested about it. I'm definitely happy wearing it, I miss it. It got tugged off during a ride to the hospital. They didn't try to find it (as they were more worried about me).

I don't mind pats ^.^ I am not touched at all in real life so all affection is welcomed~ Ooh Bernkastel <3333 truly? Hehe kawaii-sama *blush*
^^ Yep, there is... when you darken a 2d character... the result is the anime/2d char will become much more realistic/or the main source will heightened when it comes to quality... but when you darken a 3d, it looks like it was burned >_<... gahhh~~~ too bad, though the one called Gimp is a free one, ^^ and some resources (mostly background) can be found in deviantart.com ... to be honest some sigs that I made were only done via eraser and some ready to made Background XD

Oh really!! >_< haha I think when I saw you I'll rub my face to you ohoho *^^* (just like a cat lol).. Oh punkish? you're really Yui aren't you lol... she's punkish too ^^... Be used to it now kawaii-sama!!! (I'm kinda stubborn... and I want to make you always blush so I won't stop until there's a steam puffing on your head because of embarassment hee hee <3)

Oh!, of course you're far important... >_< hmmm don't know about fashion or such, nor sewing some dresses, but maybe if I learned how I will create you many cute and embarassing dresses lol...

*pats* *rubs* *hold* *hugs* ... this are all imaginary, but I hope they can reach you... Yep yep Bernkastel kawaii-sama ^^

Quote:
Haha nope you haven't but if there is something... I'll say...Kinsoku Jiko Desu (classified info) lol...

just kidding ^^

Quote:
hhmmm Bingo! lol *pats again hooves head*

Quote:
Haha yes, that is basically so~ We will talk as if we were old friends who knew each other for so long. Hehe, sorry for any confusions~
haha ^^ just like kawaii-sama said... it's just like that.. maybe she's my twin before my past lives >_< lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Oooh...love the update. I agree with Sofiel that the colour combinations in your sigs are so eye-catching!

...and, holy smokes, you made this awesome sig whle having dinner?

Did you wave your magic wand and *poof* a beautiful sig appears?

I can empathize...I procrastinate so much because I would get some idea for a sig even though I have tons of work right in front of me. orz

*grabs Patchy-sano's strong tea to keep her awake for late night work*
Thanks sage-sama! ... hmmm how I said it before.. "it's just luck that it resulted like that" ^^

Haha yep, one hand is using mouse, one hand is holding a sandwich... ^^ though I'm used to eating only few and working more so I'll finish eating in no time (there's a reason on why I'm used to work more lol... "workaholic maybe..) ^^

>_< I don't know how use magic I wish my imagination can *poof* something out in my mind maybe I have lots of animated sig already just like you're used create to Sage-sama!!

Haha don't bow... not used to it... and if ever there's somebody who will bow... I'm the one who must bow to you since youre also a god (animation)

^^ When I found something to work on!! specially a very nice image, I let aside my work then PS/create something if I can lol..

Haha, thanks, I'm finished already so I'll be back in action later... ^^

Quote:
Oh really glad you liked it Pro-sama, btw I read the story about her, and she's definitely have an horrible experience... >_<... Booo! for Arthas... >_<

Quote:
Also adding the crow to the feel to make it just a tad bit more powerful, you really do know what to add to these signatures to give them a boost Patchy
Thanks hooves-sama ^^... honestly the crow was already inserted, but I don't remove it, instead I centered it with Syl, it's like there's missing if the crow was removed..>_<

Will create some touhou sigs to remove some rust today.. will post them later on ^^
Shiro
Currently Doing:

Old 2011-01-18, 21:48   Link #618
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

So good, that she can make a full signature while eating dinner, and complete it before she finishes.

ALL HAIL PATCHY-SAN
Old 2011-01-18, 22:03   Link #619
Yuno
Balanced Diet

They become burnt~ Oh dear that is definitely not the appearance I would imagine people wouldn't want to get across. How do people work around 3d? I was told that Gimp was free, I haven't looked into it though due to all of the appointments I have been having lately. It would be neat if I could get some skill in making things. Writing has always been my strength, but hehe~ I want to expand a little. Hehe, they still look awesome to me~

XDD I would be so red if you did haha~ Maybe I shall overload and explode. It is like if you dam up a river for so long then let if free~ I do, when I was little my brother used to dress me punkish. He thought it looked cool on me. I typically have two sets of cloths. One for everyday where (punk and EGL) the other for appointments and serious things. Yet I have worn my punk stuff to assessments before lol, the reaction is funny, but distracts the process too much. XD So far you are succeeding in your mission to make me blush endlessly XD

Hmm, sewing is more of a patience art and innovation. If you are patient you can create all sorts of things. A lot of people I find when they sew they get into a hurry. Sewing fast comes as you learn how do do so. Though nowadays machines do everything. I still sew my own buttons and things on. Haha~ I would probably wear it and accessorise my dress if you made me one.

They do, to me the realms of internet and the real world blur quite a bit. This is due to my being able to come here much easier. So my life exists primarily online. So any affection, warmth, kindness, it reaches me and touches me very deeply. It is why I say it is unfamiliar, though affection for me has been on a rise this year it seems haha~
Old 2011-01-18, 23:40   Link #620
Suomi
Kaiba

Quote:
Oh sure!, already saw some images of it, and will try some (but it's kinda hard to render lol, since too many thin hair strands >_< ) and they're seems soft colored too, but well.. let's see what I can do...

haha I can't take -sama... I'm used to calling Iluu-sama like that..

Oh and I'm improving? thanks ^^ glad to hear that...

hhmmm Bingo! lol *pats again hooves head*
Well do you want help rendering? I'm pretty good with the pen tool and the magnetic lasso both...
and they are pretty soft colored but that's what makes them pretty!!

Illu-chan is fine, Pat-chama!! really!!

Of course you are ^-^

...can I have a head pat too?
*feels left out of the luff*

Tags
patchy, signatures, touhou