AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-20, 16:02   Link #1
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Future Bleach Event Speculation / "What If" Thread [Possible Manga Spoilers]

In this thread, we throw out wierd ideas about what might happen in Bleach, complain on the assumption that Bleach's future be filled with nothing but clichés, or perhaps give an opinion on how it might all end. Remember that there might be manga spoilers, and be careful of rumors that might start here.

I'll start with a neat(*coughcrazycough*) idea... since all Arrancar have a Zanpakutō too, instead of clensing souls and sending them to SS(like Shinigami Zanpakutō do), maybe they turn good souls into hollows and banish them to Hueco Mundo?

If that's the case, it brings me to my second speculation... it might be how Ichigo can gain Arrancar powers(if he's not able to already). If he loses to an Espada and they use their Zanpakutō to turn him into a full hollow, he can then infiltrate Aizen's base, perhaps be captured and hybridized by Aizen, and then gain Arrancar powers while retaining his previous Shinigami powers... or something.

Well Kubo needs to think up some new powerup for Ichigo anyway, and there's not many other options I can think of besides mindless shonen powerups that have no real reason for happening.
Old 2007-04-20, 16:22   Link #2
astrallionheart

He'd need to do a hell of an acting job to convince Aizen he isn't there to just use him =P
Old 2007-04-20, 16:26   Link #3
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrallionheart View Post
He'd need to do a hell of an acting job to convince Aizen he isn't there to just use him =P
Maybe he'd lose his memories and/or Aizen brings him in as a random hollow from the streets of HM....
Old 2007-04-20, 16:29   Link #4
astrallionheart

Aizen: "Lu-...Ichigo, I am your father..."

Honestly I'm more interested in the politics of the world than just seeing how much more Ichigo is going to power up. Maybe either Yamamoto or the current king portrayed as being a villain, and Ichigo & crew (and other factions) need to choose sides between evil and lesser evil, or, in defeating Aizen, the real villain no longer has any rival (i.e, Yamamoto, the King, or some other HM faction).
Old 2007-04-20, 16:37   Link #5
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Aizen perhaps isn't the "real" villian(which would make Hinamori very happy). what if... it's his sword?

Picture it. His Zanpakutō was thought to be a water-type. All of a sudden it got these uber-h4x powers? What if something posessed it that wanted to gain control of everything? Maybe Gin is in on it too(he has SOMETHING up his sleeve, I'm sure of that)
Old 2007-04-20, 18:58   Link #6
astrallionheart

The Crystal Shard from the Forgotten Realms (or the One Ring from LotR) makes its way to Kurakara town...where it ensnares a poor bookish scholar by the name of Aizen Sosuke : o)
Old 2007-04-23, 00:43   Link #7
zwolf

i think this will happen
Spoiler for what i will think happen in bleach:

Last edited by zwolf; 2007-04-23 at 16:58.
Old 2007-04-23, 00:49   Link #8
Fudozukushi
Just a fool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Aizen perhaps isn't the "real" villian(which would make Hinamori very happy). what if... it's his sword?

Picture it. His Zanpakutō was thought to be a water-type. All of a sudden it got these uber-h4x powers? What if something posessed it that wanted to gain control of everything? Maybe Gin is in on it too(he has SOMETHING up his sleeve, I'm sure of that)
That reminds me of something outta Tales of the Abyss...
Old 2007-04-24, 08:50   Link #9
MrHahn

Send a message via MSN to MrHahn
Quote:

Hmm, that's like spiderman 2 and DocOck... the arms are the true villain, not the Doctor himself.
Old 2007-04-24, 10:11   Link #10
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudozukushi View Post
That reminds me of something outta Tales of the Abyss...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHahn View Post
Hmm, that's like spiderman 2 and DocOck... the arms are the true villain, not the Doctor himself.
Wow, I didn't realise that situation was so common...

All the more reason it could be a possibility though
Old 2007-04-24, 10:15   Link #11
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Hmm... why's everyone always thinking in the direction of the sword being more than a sword? First people spectualte that yachiru is zaraki's sword, and now this o.O

I say... everyone in HM screws up against their respective enemies, and orihime uses all her power to revive them all, though getting herself killed in the process o.O
Old 2007-04-24, 10:29   Link #12
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Hmm... why's everyone always thinking in the direction of the sword being more than a sword? First people spectualte that yachiru is zaraki's sword, and now this o.O
Because every Zanpakutō IS more than a sword
Old 2007-04-24, 12:02   Link #13
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
The Zanpakutō is the power of the Shinigami damnit!
Old 2007-04-24, 19:55   Link #14
Patthebat76

Ranks of Espada

The possibility of Aizen's sword possessing him IS an interesting idea.
Personally I cant wait to see what the Espada ranks and releases are going to be.

Okay here is my thoughts on the ranks in Espada.

#1- Noitora
#2 -Unamed Big Guy
#3 - Unamed old guy
#4 -Ulquiorra
#5 -Halibel
#6 -Grimjaw
#7 -Stark
#8 -Zaera-Polo Grantz
#9 -Aaroniero Arleri
#10 - Yammy
Old 2007-04-24, 20:22   Link #15
shenzu

I think you should change your spoilerish avatar mate..

But if Aizen's sword is possessing him it can't make sense because the zanpakuto is a part or a representation of one's own self, then htat means Aizne has that part in him
Old 2007-04-25, 02:56   Link #16
WarpObscura
Bibliophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzu View Post
I think you should change your spoilerish avatar mate..
Well, without an identifying tag it says nothing about who the character is in of itself. Unless pressed to explain, an anime-only viewer would not know that it was ***.

Yo dawg, I heard you like QB...

Thanks MAEt for the av!

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-04-25 at 04:10.
Old 2007-04-28, 01:32   Link #17
uginiyweeniy

Thumbs up

i hope ichigo&rukia&chad get captured then aizen use hongyoku to turn then into a arrancar.
Old 2007-06-24, 15:13   Link #18
ellifeedn
Thinker

I got these ideas that I think best go in this thread.

1. I sort of see a comparison of Soul Society, Earth, and Hell to subatomic particles. Think of Soul Society as proton, Earth as neutron, and Hell as electron. Soul Society and Earth have about the same number of souls in a balance, sort of like how protons and neutrons have similar masses (not sure about Hell though, but since we only see one Hollow go there so far I'll assume that it's not that populated and thus similar to the light mass of electrons). Also, Earth has little spiritual energy (neutrons are neutral), Soul Society is a large spiritual place for souls (protons are plus), and Hell has evil souls which would mean it has evil energy (electrons are minus). That's the way I see it.

2. If the main characters manage to get out of Hueco Mundo, they will need stronger enemies in order to keep the series going. I would think they would find such beings in Hell. And who knows, Hell could change Hollows into something much more sinister and make things more interesting.
Old 2007-06-24, 15:45   Link #19
FrostyIsShibby
Vagina

Send a message via AIM to FrostyIsShibby Send a message via MSN to FrostyIsShibby
What I'm hoping happens
Spoiler for scene:

Maybe, Aizen needs to her to 'attempt' to destroy it thereby rejecting to the point of where it was unsealed, and then right at the moment kill her.

The important thing to me here is Inoue dying, I hate her character.

Also, I hope that Ichigo and company, retreat or escape out of HM and the war between Soul Society and HM actually happens. I always hate it when a big war is hyped up in shows and then it never delivers.

Last but not least, I hope Gin just keeps being Gin. <3
Old 2007-06-24, 21:58   Link #20
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:

The phrase "Frostmourne hungers" comes to mind, the One Ring and the Crystal Shard from Forgotten Realms works to though. >.>

(A bit OT)
Hmm.. that reminds me.. I think I have a couple books to finish for that series. The last book i read had the Dwarf supposedly crawling out of the mines after he beat the dragon, and the human female ranger going off to make an army or something, and Drizzt going to resuce the Halfling, I think. Is there more after that? may be getting two series with the same characters confused here.