AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Second Season - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 101 57.39%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 42 23.86%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 13.64%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 2.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 1.14%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-12-22, 01:53   Link #501
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

without a doubt 00 is hax. i came within inches of punching my computer because of Saji. never has there been a more worthless character who's stuck in the past. (aside from Shinn. i hated him too.)

But Louise also did the wrong thing for jumping to conclusions like that.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 01:56   Link #502
Dark Wing

Well that as a great episode 00 finally owns and Louise x Saji drama has been taken to anew level which I really like to see. 10/10!

Oh and to those who are trying to talk some sense into the select few who can't seem to be pleased...just stop okay trust me I've tried meaning times and it doesn't work and thats why I prefer to sit back and enjoy the show...
Old 2008-12-22, 02:04   Link #503
Charred Knight

I wonder if Quantimization will be used like Spiral Power, and if Setsuna will rematerialized in a giant robot 60 light years tall.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:04   Link #504
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charred Knight View Post
So use Trans Am, kill Ali, than kill Louise, than kill Graham and then go dock into the ship. You just killed A-Laws two best pilots, in like two minutes, and once 00 Raiser is fine again, you kill the innovators. Since A-Laws has nothing that can counter Celestial Being why the hell are you waiting until they do.
What if the battles are far apart? It doesn't mean anything if you win over one ace, just to be open for others. Furthermore, trans-am could take longer to regenerate back for another round, hell it may wear down the suit, rendering it a problem to fight with. Just because they don't have it now, doesn't mean that they can't have it in the future.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:07   Link #505
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherudim Arche View Post
What if the battles are far apart? It doesn't mean anything if you win over one ace, just to be open for others. Furthermore, trans-am could take longer to regenerate back for another round, hell it may wear down the suit, rendering it a problem to fight with. Just because they don't have it now, doesn't mean that they can't have it in the future.
So why wait? It's like if America built the Atom Bomb but waited until Nazi Germany built an atom bomb as well.

Also by using Transam I think that Gundam 00 will have enough time to kill two people than get back to the safety of the ship.
Old 2008-12-22, 02:09   Link #506
Sander RX

Quote:
Just because they don't have it now, doesn't mean that they can't have it in the future.
True.Im sure that at the end of the series,we shall have Sofa Devil in uber GN Nu!
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:17   Link #507
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
So why wait? It's like if America built the Atom Bomb but waited until Nazi Germany built an atom bomb as well.
Sure, they can destroy everything indiscriminately associated with A-laws or with Ali and Mr. Bushido, but that only further scientist to find out what it is.

In the situation of America waiting for Germany, that is just used as a competitor have it started using it, just because they have it doesn't mean there are other ways to change the method of the user or application, they already have the goal, it doesn't matter if they use it or not. Sure use a weapon that could possibly backfire.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:27   Link #508
nutype
Future MD

Quote:
I wonder if Quantimization will be used like Spiral Power, and if Setsuna will rematerialized in a giant robot 60 light years tall.
i think you and i have similar tastes when it comes to anime.

*hurls galaxy at charred knight*
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:29   Link #509
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherudim Arche View Post
Sure, they can destroy everything indiscriminately associated with A-laws or with Ali and Mr. Bushido, but that only further scientist to find out what it is.

In the situation of America waiting for Germany, that is just used as a competitor have it started using it, just because they have it doesn't mean there are other ways to change the method of the user or application, they already have the goal, it doesn't matter if they use it or not. Sure use a weapon that could possibly backfire.
So they can either kill Ali, Mr. Bushido, and the Innovators, and the rest of A-Laws and let some scientist find out their secrets, or they can go around with one arm tied behind your back, and run the risk of scientist being able to create something that can let Ali defeat Setsuna.

I would go for option 1, because if Ali gets a suit on par with 00 Raiser than Setsuna is screwed.
Old 2008-12-22, 02:34   Link #510
monster

For the people who thinks 00-Raiser is too powerful, just remember this is its intro episode. They have to hype it up somehow. Now if this quantization business consistently happens every time Setsuna is in danger, then you might be onto something.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:37   Link #511
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
No, cause then that would be really freaking lame.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:44   Link #512
FuzzyWuzzy

Ok the only thing holding this anime for me is Saji and Louisse.
Two of the anime characters that I didn't like in Gundam 00 S1 are now the only thing that's keeping this series alive for me. Not enough emotion, not enough relationships and not enough bonds in this story. It's all about kill or be killed. The politics are also very superficial, very shallow and uninteresting. The main characters are not part of the politics, rather they don't try to involve themselves with it. The story isn't moving or it feels very very stagnant especially for an anime that is in its 10+ episode.

Now I'm hoping Saji would take the main role instead of Setsuna. Setsuna's story isn't moving either. The anime is trying to say that he only knows how to fight or pilot a gundam and nothing else. They need to be on the offensive more, it just sucks that they are on defense all the time. The introduction of this LAZER in space didn't help either since it is just a subplot. They need to go on O, take out places that will hurt the A-LAWS or the Innovators.

Last edited by FuzzyWuzzy; 2008-12-22 at 03:14.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 02:44   Link #513
Jays

You have to figure that there has got to be something on a down side to all of this. Ribbons was pretty shocked, perhaps he knew that the ability of quantimization was possible, but did not know that the combinition employed by the 00 - two GN Tau Drives and 00- Riser - would yield those kind of results. Perhaps he has been on the cusp of developing a mobile suit with said abilities, but has not been able to and capturing it would yield great results.

The previews however show a 00 without the 00-Riser; wonder what that means, or perhaps this merely just a plot point in order to get Saji to "fight" for what he believes in, which I think is most likely the case. Next episode, much like this one should be interesting. Again I hope to see a bit more from Allelujiah and Lockon Jr.
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 03:13   Link #514
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

i got a new found respect for ribbons, gj on bitchslapping wong
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 03:18   Link #515
Raikujin
finally had her fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
It was good to see him pissed off for once. I liked that scene.
Raikujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 03:28   Link #516
black_cat1

Quote:
You have to figure that there has got to be something on a down side to all of this. Ribbons was pretty shocked, perhaps he knew that the ability of quantimization was possible, but did not know that the combinition employed by the 00 - two GN Drives and 00- Riser - would yield those kind of results. Perhaps he has been on the cusp of developing a mobile suit with said abilities, but has not been able to and capturing it would yield great results.
Fixed it for u
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 03:30   Link #517
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
I guess he really did learn something from his previous life with Bright.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 03:32   Link #518
Lumir

I knew it was only a matter of time befor there was a "Teleporting Gundam". I mean they are using every possible aspect, and I fear they might be running out of ideas.
Old 2008-12-22, 03:45   Link #519
RDF2050
Superidol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikujin View Post
It was good to see him pissed off for once. I liked that scene.

We must make a Slap scene videos from every episode from S1 to S2 so far

there is one on youtube?
RDF2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-22, 04:48   Link #520
Zolid
Cracked up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I doubt, that he can go on and teleport endlessly; it should use up quite some particles, so Trans-Am might end earlier. Then there is the time-lag of about 3 seconds, and as it looks, he still can't control where he teleports to, so he needs to have a second or two to reorientate himself.
Setsuna doesn´t have to do that... He is Gundam remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
There is a very simple way of defeating 00-Raiser: Just shoot down the Raiser before the docking!
Besides: Maybe there is a way to precaculate the position of the rematerialization... so a good shoot and it's the end.
Nahh I think the O-Raiser has some tricks too so that might be harder than it seems

Yay the bitch got owned by a genderless wannabe ruler of the world -.-
Zolid is offline   Reply With Quote