AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-29, 20:17   Link #41
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ichigo and company break-in into Las Noches officially starts the tough part of the Hueco Mundo arc.

I have been very excited and anxious that the anime has finally reached this point, since it started in the manga at the beginning of the year.

I just hope that the narrative in this arc results the same as it was in Soul Society arc, that is non-linear.
One episode focusing with one of the characters engaging in battle while the next one skips to another character in another duel, and so on just like SS did.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-11-29, 20:29   Link #42
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I liked this episode. I give it an 8/10.

I liked how Orihime is getting some real backbone. She's brave, and her plan is extremely audacious. I've been waiting for this. However, I wonder if Aizen knows that she's faking it all. My guess would be yes, since Aizen is damn-near omniscient.
Old 2007-11-29, 20:49   Link #43
Fran~
floating away...

@Diego: i thought the same about Aizen's plan on Orihime, he's always 3 steps before everybody... but, they could be underestimating her, i dont know... its the classic mistake of the "villains".

Besides that... Nel is so lovely and im already saving tears to the further developments... what a great job of Tomoko Kaneda.
Old 2007-11-29, 21:03   Link #44
stjeppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
And those that think Nell is annoying should burns!!!
totally agree

well the episode was okay introduction to the soon-to-come action inside Las Noches, nothing special though imo.

Spoiler for next:
Old 2007-11-29, 23:00   Link #45
Lendial

big-boobies has guts but aizen has already calculated and planned her move 5 steps ahead as if it was a chess game. i just hope she doesnt get killed while trying to reject an illusionary orb before the gang saves her.

also, wtf is splitting up allabout? thats probly the worst thing they could have done considering none of them stand a chance against an espada except perhaps ichigo ishida and perhaps renji.
Old 2007-11-29, 23:10   Link #46
ShadowVlican

omg i was lmao when nel was chasing after ichigo and screaming "don't leave me"
Old 2007-11-29, 23:31   Link #47
empzone
Shinigami Representative

For a brief moment there, Renji was all the awesome.
Old 2007-11-30, 03:21   Link #48
Ichimaru

last 2 mins of the eps = GINS APPEARANCE = GOLD TAKE

shinsou dontcha know was very funny
Old 2007-11-30, 04:23   Link #49
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Pretty decent setup ep, and the comedy with Nel was golden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
also, wtf is splitting up allabout? thats probly the worst thing they could have done considering none of them stand a chance against an espada except perhaps ichigo ishida and perhaps renji.
Yeah, agreed. Even if they each beat the first espada they encounter, what if a single person meets Aizen himself? Or a group of espada? Its just dumb. It was weird to see Ichigo being the intelligent one and suggest that they stick together, while Rukia wanted to charge down different paths. I also thought it was mean that Rukia and Renji automatically assumed Ichigo was just being protective of Rukia.Whatever Ichigo's motivations, he was being sensible. It seemed that Rukia was the emotional one here, trying to prove a point that she could handle herself. But I'll give her the benefit of doubt and say its just bad judgment instead of big ego.

If its just a plot device to split everyone up for solo fights, there are better ways. The way they were accidentally spread apart in SS arc seemed a lot more believable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
That's what I was thinking too
Oh well, they gotta have comedy relief in each arc from somewhere
They're great. I'd love a loli get-together with Yachiru , Nell ,Ichigo's sisters and Ririn. I wouldn't even mind a filler episode on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by empzone View Post
For a brief moment there, Renji was all the awesome.
It was funny that of all people, Ichigo would make fun of Renji's kidou skills. Reminded me that I'd love to see those two challenge each other to a fight to the death, using only kidou.

Last edited by Amirali; 2007-11-30 at 11:03. Reason: whoops ,mistake.
Old 2007-11-30, 04:33   Link #50
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

How dissappointing.. No one watch the preview?

Spoiler:

>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-11-30, 04:36   Link #51
Ichimaru

those two female arrancers that was with orihime, their characters is the same like those 2 seated characters in ukitates squad..........at least theese two arent annoying as them
Old 2007-11-30, 05:25   Link #52
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
They're great. I'd love a loli get-together with Yachiru , Nell ,Ichigo's sisters and Ririn. I wouldn't even mind a filler episode on them.
GASP, you forgot Ururu

And only if Hiyori is in it... but that might be stretching it a li'l too much.
Old 2007-11-30, 07:06   Link #53
ani_d

Aizen annoys me. =_= SOMEBODY FOIL ALL THIS GUY'S PLANS!
Old 2007-11-30, 08:44   Link #54
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
GASP, you forgot Ururu

And only if Hiyori is in it... but that might be stretching it a li'l too much.
Actually I forgot Ururu's name for a second so didn't write it. Embarrassing, I know. Hiyori might be a over the height limit, but the green-haired vaizard is the right height.
Old 2007-11-30, 08:59   Link #55
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Quote:
Yeah, agreed. Even if they each beat the first espada they encounter, what if a single person meets Aizen himself? Or a group of espada? Its just dumb. It was weird to see Ichigo being the intelligent one and suggest that they stick together, while Rukia wanted to charge down different paths.
I reckon, stupid move. If you're sneaking into an enemy fortress you don't split up, its just dumb. If you have to though, do it in groups, 2's and 3s. Its obvious that it is to set up fight scenes, but, why couldn't they have gone together and gotten waylaid, or something more natural and less idiotic. Makes you want Aizen to win sometimes just to erase the idiocy! Anyway, rant over, was a good ep otherwise!

Aizen has the whole, 'I know what you're thinking before you do' look on his face, master planner in action. If I was Orihime I know it would eat me up. "Now I know I can erase things (or recreate things) from reality. Bad guy wants my help but is doubtful he trusts me, chances are that wasn't the real gem. He wants me to repair the gem, so I'll destroy it instead... but.. there has to be a catch somewhere." I wonder if Aizen can make her think she is repairing the gem when her intention is to destroy it, but when she thinks it isn't working right at all, she reverses her abilities or something, and Aizen makes her think she destroying it when she is repairing it... I dunno, thats all I got, unless he just takes Ichi hostage and is like "Fix it or he dies." though that would be somewhat disappointing... unless it was Tatsuki, that would be cruel beyond belief, more so if it was just an illusion talk about psychological rape.
Old 2007-11-30, 14:02   Link #56
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
big-boobies has guts but aizen has already calculated and planned her move 5 steps ahead as if it was a chess game. i just hope she doesnt get killed while trying to reject an illusionary orb before the gang saves her.
I've thought about that possibility as well. However, I don't think they would kill her. They are strong enough to just knock her unconscious and stick her back in her room, and just restrict her freedom. I also believe that the orb Aizen showed her is a fake. Aizen's arrogant and has a serious god-complex, but he's not STUPID.
Old 2007-11-30, 16:00   Link #57
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

Clap clap clap.
Old 2007-11-30, 18:49   Link #58
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Actually I forgot Ururu's name for a second so didn't write it. Embarrassing, I know.
Naaah, she's easy to forget

Quote:
Hiyori might be a over the height limit, but the green-haired vaizard is the right height.
Actually...
Spoiler for Height:
Old 2007-11-30, 19:44   Link #59
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
I reckon, stupid move. If you're sneaking into an enemy fortress you don't split up, its just dumb. If you have to though, do it in groups, 2's and 3s. Its obvious that it is to set up fight scenes, but, why couldn't they have gone together and gotten waylaid, or something more natural and less idiotic. Makes you want Aizen to win sometimes just to erase the idiocy! Anyway, rant over, was a good ep otherwise!.
Sticking togeather has problems too, if everyone is in one place all 10 of the espada can atack at once and wipe the party. By spliting up Azien would have to thin his forces and one or more of the group is more likely to avoid notice and reach thier goal. This whole invasion is idiotic if you think about it. Ichigo is haveing a hard time dealing with the 6th espada, most likely anyone of 5 or up would be too hard for him to handle.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-11-30, 20:48   Link #60
empzone
Shinigami Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
This whole invasion is idiotic if you think about it. Ichigo is haveing a hard time dealing with the 6th espada, most likely anyone of 5 or up would be too hard for him to handle.
I agree, their plan is insane, period. Everyone has come with the understanding that they're putting Orihime's life before their own... finding her FAST and getting the heck out of there may be the only way they can accomplish the mission.

I think Rukia has a point. Ichigo is willing to die to find Orihime, but he isn't so willing to let Rukia die for the same cause.
Closed Thread